April 2005 Logistics:
From Theory to Application
- Silvano Martello, Erwin Pesch:
Logistics: From theory to application (ECCO XIV).
- Andreas Klose, Andreas Drexl:
Facility location models for distribution system design.
- Samad Ahmadi, Ibrahim H. Osman:
Greedy random adaptive memory programming search for the capacitated clustering problem.
- Jinliang Cheng, Wieslaw Kubiak:
A half-product based approximation scheme for agreeably weighted completion time variance.
- Marie-Christine Costa, Lucas Létocart, Frédéric Roupin:
Minimal multicut and maximal integer multiflow: A survey.
- Paolo Dell'Olmo, Monica Gentili, Andrea Scozzari:
On finding dissimilar Pareto-optimal paths.
- Ming Dong, F. Frank Chen:
Performance modeling and analysis of integrated logistic chains: An analytic framework.
- Johann Hurink, Sigrid Knust:
Tabu search algorithms for job-shop problems with a single transport robot.
- Adam Janiak, Mikhail Y. Kovalyov, Marie-Claude Portmann:
Single machine group scheduling with resource dependent setup and processing times.
- Marco E. Lübbecke:
Dual variable based fathoming in dynamic programs for column generation.
- Gabor Nagy, Saïd Salhi:
Heuristic algorithms for single and multiple depot vehicle routing problems with pickups and deliveries.
- Jorge Riera-Ledesma, Juan José Salazar González:
A heuristic approach for the Travelling Purchaser Problem.
- Shaojun Wang, Bhaba R. Sarker:
An assembly-type supply chain system controlled by kanbans under a just-in-time delivery policy.
- Ching-Fang Liaw:
Scheduling preemptive open shops to minimize total tardiness.
- Fariborz Jolai:
Minimizing number of tardy jobs on a batch processing machine with incompatible job families.
- Balram Avittathur, Janat Shah, Omprakash K. Gupta:
Distribution centre location modelling for differential sales tax structure.
- Leonora Bianchi, Joshua D. Knowles, Neill Bowler:
Local search for the probabilistic traveling salesman problem: Correction to the 2-p-opt and 1-shift algorithms.
- Jörg Homberger, Hermann Gehring:
A two-phase hybrid metaheuristic for the vehicle routing problem with time windows.
- Susan Howick:
Using system dynamics models with litigation audiences.
- Stef Tijs, Ana Meca, Marco A. López:
Benefit sharing in holding situations.
- Tamás Solymosi, T. E. S. Raghavan, Stef Tijs:
Computing the nucleolus of cyclic permutation games.
- Eric Angel, Evripidis Bampis:
A multi-start dynasearch algorithm for the time dependent single-machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem.
- H. Neil Geismar, Milind Dawande, Chelliah Sriskandarajah:
Approximation algorithms for k.
- L. H. Lee, E. P. Chew, T. S. Ng:
Production planning with approved vendor matrices for a hard-disk drive manufacturer.
- Wei-yu Kevin Chiang, George E. Monahan:
Managing inventories in a two-echelon dual-channel supply chain.
- Maarten Krever, Sophia Wunderink, Rommert Dekker, Benno Schorr:
Inventory control based on advanced probability theory, an application.
- Chung-Chi Hsieh, Zong-Zhe Lee:
Joint determination of production run length and number of standbys in a deteriorating production process.
- Bibhas Chandra Giri, W. Y. Yun, Tadashi Dohi:
Optimal design of unreliable production-inventory systems with variable production rate.
- Carmen Anido, Carlos Rivero, Teófilo Valdés:
An algorithm based on discrete response regression models suitable to correct the bias of non-response in surveys with several capture tries.
- Pieter A. Sheth-Voss, Thomas R. Willemain, Jorge Haddock:
Estimating the steady-state mean from short transient simulations.
- Olaf Tietje:
Identification of a small reliable and efficient set of consistent scenarios.
- Rong Jea, Jin-Lung Lin, Chao-Ton Su:
Correlation and the time interval in multiple regression models.
- Mats Danielson:
Generalized evaluation in decision analysis.
- Phan Hong Giang, Prakash P. Shenoy:
Two axiomatic approaches to decision making using possibility theory.
- Minghe Sun:
Some issues in measuring and reporting solution quality of interactive multiple objective programming procedures.
- Ralph E. Steuer, Craig A. Piercy:
A regression study of the number of efficient extreme points in multiple objective linear programming.
- M. E. Ballvé, P. Jiménez Guerra:
Some geometrical aspects of the efficient line in vector optimization.
- Yuriko Isada, Ross J. W. James, Yuji Nakagawa:
An approach for solving nonlinear multi-objective separable discrete optimization problem with one constraint.
- Yasutoshi Yajima:
Linear programming approaches for multicategory support vector machines.
- David West, Paul Mangiameli, Rohit Rampal, Vivian West:
Ensemble strategies for a medical diagnostic decision support system: A breast cancer diagnosis application.
- Kai-Yuan Cai, Yong-Chao Li, Wei-Yi Ning:
Optimal software testing in the setting of controlled Markov chains.
May 2005 Decision-Aid to Improve Organisational Performance
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:25 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Adel Guitouni:
Decision-aid to improve organisational performance.
- Patrice Perny, Olivier Spanjaard:
A preference-based approach to spanning trees and shortest paths problems****.
- Fouad Ben Abdelaziz, Saoussen Krichen:
An interactive method for the optimal selection problem with two decision makers.
- Belaïd Aouni, Fouad Ben Abdelaziz, Jean-Marc Martel:
Decision-maker's preferences modeling in the stochastic goal programming.
- Fouad Ben Abdelaziz, H. Masri:
Stochastic programming with fuzzy linear partial information on probability distribution.
- Irène Abi-Zeid, John R. Frost:
SARPlan: A decision support system for Canadian Search and Rescue Operations.
- Alejandro Quintero, Dougoukolo Konaré, Samuel Pierre:
Prototyping an intelligent decision support system for improving urban infrastructures management.
- Andrew Zacharakis, Dean A. Shepherd:
A non-additive decision-aid for venture capitalists' investment decisions.
- Salem Y. Lakhal, Souad H'Mida, Uday Venkatadri:
A market-driven transfer price for distributed products using mathematical programming.
- Éric Duchenne, Gilbert Laporte, Frédéric Semet:
Branch-and-cut algorithms for the undirected m.
- Wolfgang Domschke, Bernd Wagner:
Models and methods for standardization problems.
- Xiuli Wang, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
Single machine scheduling with resource dependent release times and processing times.
- Dirk Biskup, Martin Feldmann:
On scheduling around large restrictive common due windows.
- Richard K. Cho, Yigal Gerchak:
Supply chain coordination with downstream operating costs: Coordination and investment to improve downstream operating efficiency.
- Ilkyeong Moon, Bibhas Chandra Giri, Byungsung Ko:
Economic order quantity models for ameliorating/deteriorating items under inflation and time discounting.
- D. K. Bhattacharya:
On multi-item inventory.
- Timothy L. Urban:
Inventory models with inventory-level-dependent demand: A comprehensive review and unifying theory.
- Leo W. G. Strijbosch, J. J. A. Moors:
The impact of unknown demand parameters on (R.
- Ramachandran Natarajan, Kannan Sethuraman, Krishnamurthy Surysekar:
Reducing incremental costs associated with the delegation of incentive contracting decisions: An analysis of planning and control decisions in a manufacturing setting in the presence of moral hazard.
- Bernhard Baumgartner, Harald Hruschka:
Allocation of catalogs to collective customers based on semiparametric response models.
- Maria Conceição A. Silva Portela, Emmanuel Thanassoulis:
Profitability of a sample of Portuguese bank branches and its decomposition into technical and allocative components.