- Tadeusz Sawik:
Loading and scheduling of a flexible assembly system by mixed integer programming.
- Kathrin Klamroth:
Algebraic properties of location problems with one circular barrier.
- Rajeev Kohli, Ramesh Krishnamurti, Prakash Mirchandani:
Average performance of greedy heuristics for the integer knapsack problem.
- Dominique Fortin, Ider Tsevendorj:
Global optimization and multi knapsack: A percolation algorithm.
- Michael M. Sørensen:
New facets and a branch-and-cut algorithm for the weighted clique problem.
- Xiuhong Chen:
Minimax and symmetric duality for a class of multiobjective variational mixed integer programming problems.
- Henk Norde, Stefano Moretti, Stef Tijs:
Minimum cost spanning tree games and population monotonic allocation schemes.
- Enrique Herrera-Viedma, Francisco Herrera, Francisco Chiclana, María Luque:
Some issues on consistency of fuzzy preference relations.
- Eduardo Fernandez, Juan Carlos Leyva:
A method based on multiobjective optimization for deriving a ranking from a fuzzy preference relation.
- Yi-Chung Hu, Jian-Shiun Hu, Ruey-Shun Chen, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng:
Assessing weights of product attributes from fuzzy knowledge in a dynamic environment.
- George Baltas:
A model for multiple brand choice.
- Joe Zhu:
A buyer-seller game model for selection and negotiation of purchasing bids: Extensions and new models.
- Jeffrey L. Ringuest, Samuel B. Graves, Randy H. Case:
Mean-Gini analysis in R&D portfolio selection.
- Sergio Maturana, Juan-Carlos Ferrer, Francisco Barañao:
Design and implementation of an optimization-based decision support system generator.
- Zdzislaw Pawlak:
Decisions rules and flow networks.
- B. Curry, P. H. Morgan:
Evaluating Kohonen's learning rule: An approach through genetic algorithms.
- Björn Vroomen, Philip Hans Franses, Erjen van Nierop:
Modeling consideration sets and brand choice using artificial neural networks.
- Hsing Kenneth Cheng, Indranil Bose:
Performance models of a proxy cache server: The impact of multimedia traffic.
- R. R. Sharma, O. N. Singh, P. R. Raha:
Optimal installation policies of additional water supply facilities for a growing population.
- Srinivas Talluri, Ram Narasimhan:
A methodology for strategic sourcing.
- Mu Xia, Gary J. Koehler, Andrew B. Whinston:
Pricing combinatorial auctions.
- Lawrence Nicholson, Asoo J. Vakharia, S. Selçuk Erengüç:
Outsourcing inventory management decisions in healthcare: Models and application.
- René Y. Darmon:
Controlling sales force turnover costs through optimal recruiting and training policies.
- J. Martens:
Two genetic algorithms to solve a layout problem in the fashion industry.
- C. W. Duin, A. Volgenant, S. Voß:
Solving group Steiner problems as Steiner problems.
- A. Volgenant:
A note on the assignment problem with seniority and job priority constraints.
April 2004 DEA and its uses in different countries
- William W. Cooper, Lawrence M. Seiford, Emmanuel Thanassoulis, Stelios H. Zanakis:
DEA and its uses in different countries.
- Rajiv D. Banker, William W. Cooper, Lawrence M. Seiford, Robert M. Thrall, Joe Zhu:
Returns to scale in different DEA models.
- R. Allen, Emmanuel Thanassoulis:
Improving envelopment in data envelopment analysis.
- V. V. Podinovski:
Suitability and redundancy of non-homogeneous weight restrictions for measuring the relative efficiency in DEA.
- Nikolaos Maniadakis, Emmanuel Thanassoulis:
A cost Malmquist productivity index.
- Andrew Hughes, Suthathip Yaisawarng:
Sensitivity and dimensionality tests of DEA efficiency scores.
- Rajiv D. Banker, Hsihui Chang, Surya N. Janakiraman, Constantine Konstans:
A balanced scorecard analysis of performance metrics.
- Pekka J. Korhonen, Mikulas Luptacik:
Eco-efficiency analysis of power plants: An extension of data envelopment analysis.
- Konstantinos P. Triantis, Paul Otis:
Dominance-based measurement of productive and environmental performance for manufacturing.
- Lorenzo Castelli, Raffaele Pesenti, Walter Ukovich:
DEA-like models for the efficiency evaluation of hierarchically structured units.
- Rajiv D. Banker, Surya N. Janakiraman, Ram Natarajan:
Analysis of trends in technical and allocative efficiency: An application to Texas public school districts.
- Patrick L. Brockett, William W. Cooper, Linda L. Golden, John J. Rousseau, Yuying Wang:
Evaluating solvency versus efficiency performance and different forms of organization and marketing in US property--liability insurance companies.
- Shawna Grosskopf, Dimitri Margaritis, Vivian Valdmanis:
Competitive effects on teaching hospitals.
- Anja Cielen, Ludo Peeters, Koen Vanhoof:
Bankruptcy prediction using a data envelopment analysis.
- Antreas D. Athanassopoulos:
Using frontier efficiency models as a tool to re-engineer networks of public sector branches: An application to the Hellenic Tobacco Organization.
- Harold O. Fried, James Lambrinos, James Tyner:
Evaluating the performance of professional golfers on the PGA, LPGA and SPGA tours.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:23 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Reay-Chen Wang, Shian-Jong Chuu:
Group decision-making using a fuzzy linguistic approach for evaluating the flexibility in a manufacturing system.
- Saul I. Gass, Tamás Rapcsák:
Singular value decomposition in AHP.
- Michael Doumpos, Constantin Zopounidis:
Developing sorting models using preference disaggregation analysis: An experimental investigation.
- John Bowers, Gillian Mould:
Managing uncertainty in orthopaedic trauma theatres.
- Elisenda Molina, Juan Tejada:
Linear production games with committee control: Limiting behaviour of the core.
- Yahya Fathi, Vural Aksakalli:
Heuristic methods for gang-rip saw arbor design.
- Jordi Castro, José A. González:
A nonlinear optimization package for long-term hydrothermal coordination.
- J. Cole Smith:
Algorithms for distributing telecommunication traffic on a multiple-ring SONET-based network.
- E. Kevin Doyle:
On the application of stochastic models in nuclear power plant maintenance.
- William F. Bowlin:
Financial analysis of civil reserve air fleet participants using data envelopment analysis.
- Wen-Chyuan Chiang, Robert A. Russell:
Integrating purchasing and routing in a propane gas supply chain.
- Kostas-Platon Aronis, Ioulia Magou, Rommert Dekker, George Tagaras:
Inventory control of spare parts using a Bayesian approach: A case study.
- Juan José Salazar González:
Mathematical models for applying cell suppression methodology in statistical data protection.
- Pierre Ouellette, Valérie Vierstraete:
Technological change and efficiency in the presence of quasi-fixed inputs: A DEA application to the hospital sector.
- W. T. Yu, W. K. Pang, L. K. Li:
Borrowing cost reduction by interest rate swaps--an option pricing analysis.
- Harald Hruschka, Werner Fettes, Markus Probst:
Market segmentation by maximum likelihood clustering using choice elasticities.
- Bernhard F. Arnold, Nils Hauenschild, Peter Stahlecker:
Monopolistic price setting under fuzzy information.
- Jorge de Andrés Sánchez, Antonio Terceño Gómez:
Estimating a fuzzy term structure of interest rates using fuzzy regression techniques.
- W. Michael Conklin, Ken Powaga, Stan Lipovetsky:
Customer satisfaction analysis: Identification of key drivers.