- Iris F. A. Vis, René M. B. M. de Koster:
Transshipment of containers at a container terminal: An overview.
- Amir Azaron, S. M. T. Fatemi Ghomi:
Optimal control of service rates and arrivals in Jackson networks.
- Mor Armony, Moshe Haviv:
Price and delay competition between two service providers.
- Larry Jenkins, Murray Anderson:
A multivariate statistical approach to reducing the number of variables in data envelopment analysis.
- Gudrun P. Kiesmüller:
A new approach for controlling a hybrid stochastic manufacturing/remanufacturing system with inventories and different leadtimes.
- Vincent Mousseau, José Rui Figueira, Luis C. Dias, Carlos Gomes da Silva, João C. N. Clímaco:
Resolving inconsistencies among constraints on the parameters of an MCDA model.
- Ignacy Kaliszewski:
Dynamic parametric bounds on efficient outcomes in interactive multiple criteria decision making problems.
- F. Forgó, Ferenc Szidarovszky:
On the relation between the Nash bargaining solution and the weighting method.
- Risto Lahdelma, Kaisa Miettinen, Pekka Salminen:
Ordinal criteria in stochastic multicriteria acceptability analysis (SMAA).
- Taho Yang, Chunwei Kuo:
A hierarchical AHP/DEA methodology for the facilities layout design problem.
- Juan Aguarón, José María Moreno-Jiménez:
The geometric consistency index: Approximated thresholds.
- Aljaz Ule, Richard J. Boucherie:
On the distribution of calls in a wireless network driven by fluid traffic.
- Tai-Lin Chiang, Chao-Ton Su:
Optimization of TQFP molding process using neuro-fuzzy-GA approach.
- Leigh Drake, R. Simper:
The measurement of English and Welsh police force efficiency: A comparison of distance function models.
- Paul R. Harper, Arjan K. Shahani:
A decision support system for the care of HIV and AIDS patients in India.
- J. E. Beasley:
Allocating fixed costs and resources via data envelopment analysis.
- Athanasios Kampas, Ben White:
Probabilistic programming for nitrate pollution control: Comparing different probabilistic constraint approximations.
- Philippe Fortemps:
Fuzzy sets in scheduling and planning.
- Didier Dubois, Hélène Fargier, Philippe Fortemps:
Fuzzy scheduling: Modelling flexible constraints vs. coping with incomplete knowledge.
- Anatoliy I. Slyeptsov, Tetyana A. Tyshchuk:
Fuzzy temporal characteristics of operations for project management on the network models basis.
- Didier Dubois, Hélène Fargier, Vincent Galvagnon:
On latest starting times and floats in activity networks with ill-known durations.
- Stefan Chanas, Adam Kasperski:
On two single machine scheduling problems with fuzzy processing times and fuzzy due dates.
- Laurent Geneste, Bernard Grabot, Agnès Letouzey:
Scheduling uncertain orders in the customer-subcontractor context.
- Samir Allet:
Handling flexibility in a "generalised job shop" with a fuzzy approach.
- Jingpeng Li, Raymond S. K. Kwan:
A fuzzy genetic algorithm for driver scheduling.
- Hans Kellerer, Vitaly A. Strusevich:
Scheduling parallel dedicated machines under a single non-shared resource.
- Jangha Kang, Sungsoo Park:
Algorithms for the variable sized bin packing problem.
- Ali Allahverdi:
The two- and m-machine flowshop scheduling problems with bicriteria of makespan and mean flowtime.
- Cristina Bazgan, Vangelis Th. Paschos:
Differential approximation for optimal satisfiability and related problems.
- Koohyun Park, Yong-Sik Shin:
Uncapacitated point-to-multipoint network flow problem and its application to multicasting in telecommunication networks.
- Genji Yamazaki:
Insensitive light traffic in a cellular system with mobile subscribers.
- Chung-Chi Hsieh:
Optimal task allocation and hardware redundancy policies in distributed computing systems.
- Krzysztof Krawiec:
Business Applications of Neural Networks: P.J.G. Lisboa, B. Edisbury, A. Vellido (Eds.); World Scientific, Singapore, 2000, 220 pages, ISBN 981-02-4089-9.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:22 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Luce Brotcorne, Gilbert Laporte, Frédéric Semet:
Ambulance location and relocation models.
- O. Zeynep Aksin, Patrick T. Harker:
Capacity sizing in the presence of a common shared resource: Dimensioning an inbound call center.
- Miguel A. Lejeune:
Heuristic optimization of experimental designs.
- Efthymios G. Tsionas:
Combining DEA and stochastic frontier models: An empirical Bayes approach.
- Yang Woo Shin:
GIM/M/c queue with multiple acceptances in a window.
- Antonis Economou:
On the control of a compound immigration process through total catastrophes.
- Amy Hing Ling Lau, Hon-Shiang Lau:
Effects of a demand-curve's shape on the optimal solutions of a multi-echelon inventory/pricing model.
- S. K. Goyal, Bibhas Chandra Giri:
The production-inventory problem of a product with time varying demand, production and deterioration rates.
- Deniz Aksen, Kemal Altinkemer, Suresh Chand:
The single-item lot-sizing problem with immediate lost sales.
- J. Dejonckheere, Stephen M. Disney, Marc Lambrecht, Denis R. Towill:
Measuring and avoiding the bullwhip effect: A control theoretic approach.
- Ahmad Diponegoro, Bhaba R. Sarker:
Flow distance reduction for a multi-product flowline with sets of identical machines.
- Vaidyanathan Jayaraman, Rakesh Gupta, Hasan Pirkul:
Selecting hierarchical facilities in a service-operations environment.
- Patrick Beullens, Luc Muyldermans, Dirk Cattrysse, Dirk Van Oudheusden:
A guided local search heuristic for the capacitated arc routing problem.
- Chang Sup Sung, Young Hwan Kim:
Minimizing due date related performance measures on two batch processing machines.
- Matthias Ehrgott, Anders J. V. Skriver:
Solving biobjective combinatorial max-ordering problems by ranking methods and a two-phases approach.
- Gur Mosheiov, Jeffrey B. Sidney:
Scheduling with general job-dependent learning curves.
- Juan José Salazar González:
The Steiner cycle polytope.