- Philippe Baptiste, Laurent Péridy, Eric Pinson:
A branch and bound to minimize the number of late jobs on a single machine with release time constraints.
- Burçin Bozkaya, Erhan Erkut, Gilbert Laporte:
A tabu search heuristic and adaptive memory procedure for political districting.
- Cedric Davies, Pawan Lingras:
Genetic algorithms for rerouting shortest paths in dynamic and stochastic networks.
- Edieal J. Pinker, Richard C. Larson:
Optimizing the use of contingent labor when demand is uncertain.
- Matteo Fischetti, Giorgio Romanin-Jacur, Juan José Salazar González:
Optimisation of the interconnecting network of a UMTS radio mobile telephone system.
- Young H. Chun:
Optimal pricing and ordering policies for perishable commodities.
- Ebru K. Bish:
A multiple-crane-constrained scheduling problem in a container terminal.
- Hirofumi Fukuyama:
Scale characterizations in a DEA directional technology distance function framework.
- Peng-Sheng You:
Dynamic rationing policies for product with incremental upgrading demands.
- Amir Azaron, Farhad Kianfar:
Dynamic shortest path in stochastic dynamic networks: Ship routing problem.
- Tae-Sung Kim, Hyun-Min Park:
Cycle analysis of a two-phase queueing model with threshold.
- Cheng-Yuan Ku, Scott Jordan:
Near optimal admission control for multiserver loss queues in series.
- Paolo Dell'Olmo, Guglielmo Lulli:
A new hierarchical architecture for Air Traffic Management: Optimisation of airway capacity in a Free Flight scenario.
- Svante Ylvinger:
Light-duty vehicles and external impacts: Product- and policy-performance assessment.
- Kuno J. M. Huisman, Peter M. Kort:
Strategic investment in technological innovations.
- Ilkka Haapalinna:
How to allocate funds within the army.
- Kenth Lumsden, Gunnar Stefansson, Bernhard Tilanus:
Collaboration in Logistics.
- Bjørn I. Bendiksen, Bent Dreyer:
Technological changes--the impact on the raw material flow and production.
- Tage Skjøtt-Larsen, Ulf Paulsson, Sten Wandel:
Logistics in the Öresund region after the bridge.
- Claes Gunnarsson, Seth Jonsson:
Charge the relationships and gain loyalty effects: Turning the supply link alert to IT opportunities.
- Niklas Aldin, Fredrik Stahre:
Electronic commerce, marketing channels and logistics platforms--a wholesaler perspective.
- Martin Grieger:
Electronic marketplaces: A literature review and a call for supply chain management research.
- Lise Drewes Nielsen, Per Homann Jespersen, Tina Petersen, Leif Gjesing Hansen:
Freight transport growth--a theoretical and methodological framework.
- Andreas Otto, Herbert Kotzab:
Does supply chain management really pay? Six perspectives to measure the performance of managing a supply chain.
- Árni Halldórsson, Jesper Aastrup:
Quality criteria for qualitative inquiries in logistics.
- Siddhartha Bhattacharyya, Marvin D. Troutt:
Genetic search over probability spaces.
- Roland Heilmann:
A branch-and-bound procedure for the multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problem with minimum and maximum time lags.
- Tai-Hsi Wu, Jen-Nan Lin:
Solving the competitive discretionary service facility location problem.
- Soumia Ichoua, Michel Gendreau, Jean-Yves Potvin:
Vehicle dispatching with time-dependent travel times.
- R. Azibi, Daniel Vanderpooten:
Aggregation of dispersed consequences for constructing criteria: The evaluation of flood risk reduction strategies.
- Konstantinos P. Triantis, Sudipta Sarangi, Dorota Kuchta:
Fuzzy pair-wise dominance and fuzzy indices: An evaluation of productive performance.
- Murat Köksalan, Canan Ulu:
An interactive approach for placing alternatives in preference classes.
- Ramy Elitzur, Arieh Gavious:
A multi-period game theoretic model of venture capitalists and entrepreneurs.
- Timo Kuosmanen, Thierry Post:
Measuring economic efficiency with incomplete price information.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:21 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Saul I. Gass, Pallabi Guha Roy:
The compromise hypersphere for multiobjective linear programming.
- Bijay Baran Pal, Bhola Nath Moitra:
A goal programming procedure for solving problems with multiple fuzzy goals using dynamic programming.
- S. K. Suneja, C. S. Lalitha, Seema Khurana:
Second order symmetric duality in multiobjective programming.
- Gabriel Ruiz Garzón, Rafaela Osuna Gómez, Antonio Rufián-Lizana:
Generalized invex monotonicity.
- Joe Zhu:
Imprecise data envelopment analysis (IDEA): A review and improvement with an application.
- David A. Haas, Frederic H. Murphy:
Compensating for non-homogeneity in decision-making units in data envelopment analysis.
- Marvin D. Troutt, T. W. Leung:
Enhanced bisection strategies for the Maximin Efficiency Ratio model.
- X. M. Yang, X. Q. Yang, K. L. Teo:
Non-differentiable second order symmetric duality in mathematical programming with F-convexity.
- R. R. K. Sharma, Saumya Prasad:
Obtaining a good primal solution to the uncapacitated transportation problem.
- Yen-Liang Chen, Hsu-Hao Yang:
Minimization of travel time and weighted number of stops in a traffic-light network.
- Masatoshi Sakawa, Kosuke Kato:
Genetic algorithms with double strings for 0-1 programming problems.
- Jose A. Ventura, Sanjay Radhakrishnan:
Single machine scheduling with symmetric earliness and tardiness penalties.
- B. Vitoriano, M. Teresa Ortuño, B. Recio, F. Rubio, Antonio Alonso-Ayuso:
Two alternative models for farm management: Discrete versus continuous time horizon.
- Vaidyanathan Jayaraman, Anthony Ross:
A simulated annealing methodology to distribution network design and management.
- Dong-Qing Yao, John J. Liu:
Channel redistribution with direct selling.
- Amy Hing Ling Lau, Hon-Shiang Lau:
Comparative normative optimal behavior in two-echelon multiple-retailer distribution systems for a single-period product.
- P. L. Abad:
Optimal pricing and lot-sizing under conditions of perishability, finite production and partial backordering and lost sale.