- Anthony J. Jakeman, Andrea Emilio Rizzoli:
Best Paper Awards for 2005.
- Murat Alp, Hikmet Kerem Cigizoglu:
Suspended sediment load simulation by two artificial neural network methods using hydrometeorological data.
- Lukasz Sochaczewski, Wlodek Tych, William Davison, Hao Zhang:
2D DGT induced fluxes in sediments and soils (2D DIFS).
- Oihana Izagirre, Miren Bermejo, Jesús Pozo, Arturo Elosegi:
RIVERMET: An Excel-based tool to calculate river metabolism from diel oxygen-concentration curves.
- S. Zoras, A. G. Triantafyllou, P. J. Hurley:
Grid sensitivity analysis for the calibration of a prognostic meteorological model in complex terrain by a screening experiment.
- U. Zaher, P. Grau, Lorenzo Benedetti, E. Ayesa, Peter A. Vanrolleghem:
Transformers for interfacing anaerobic digestion models to pre- and post-treatment processes in a plant-wide modelling context.
- Amaya Lobo García de Cortázar, Iñaki Tejero Monzón:
MODUELO 2: A new version of an integrated simulation model for municipal solid waste landfills.
- Uday Bhaskar Nidumolu, Herman Van Keulen, Marcel Lubbers, Andrew Mapfumo:
Combining interactive multiple goal linear programming with an inter-stakeholder communication matrix to generate land use options.
- Manfred Mudelsee, Merianne Alkio:
Quantifying effects in two-sample environmental experiments using bootstrap confidence intervals.
- S. I. V. Sousa, F. G. Martins, M. C. M. Alvim-Ferraz, M. C. Pereira:
Multiple linear regression and artificial neural networks based on principal components to predict ozone concentrations.
- Sergey Venevsky, Shamil Maksyutov:
SEVER: A modification of the LPJ global dynamic vegetation model for daily time step and parallel computation.
- Yuanhai Li, Amy B. Chan Hilton:
Optimal groundwater monitoring design using an ant colony optimization paradigm.
- Giulio Giunta, P. Mariani, Raffaele Montella, Angelo Riccio:
pPOM: A nested, scalable, parallel and Fortran 90 implementation of the Princeton Ocean Model.
February 2007 Environmental Decision Support Systems
- Michael Matthies, Carlo Giupponi, Bertram Ostendorf:
Environmental decision support systems: Current issues, methods and tools.
- Inge A. T. de Kort, Martijn J. Booij:
Decision making under uncertainty in a decision support system for the Red River.
- N. A. Carrick, B. Ostendorf:
Development of a spatial Decision Support System (DSS) for the Spencer Gulf penaeid prawn fishery, South Australia.
- Reimund P. Roetter, Marrit van den Berg, Alice G. Laborte, Huib Hengsdijk, Joost Wolf, Martin K. van Ittersum, Herman Van Keulen, Epifania O. Agustin, Tran Thuc Son, Nguyen Xuan Lai:
Combining farm and regional level modelling for Integrated Resource Management in East and South-east Asia.
- Maja Schlüter, Nadja Rüger:
Application of a GIS-based simulation tool to illustrate implications of uncertainties for water management in the Amudarya river delta.
- Lauren Basson, Jim G. Petrie:
An integrated approach for the consideration of uncertainty in decision making supported by Life Cycle Assessment.
- M. Rudner, R. Biedermann, B. Schröder, M. Kleyer:
Integrated Grid Based Ecological and Economic (INGRID) landscape model - A tool to support landscape management decisions.
- P. Reichert, M. Borsuk, M. Hostmann, S. Schweizer, C. Spörri, K. Tockner, B. Truffer:
Concepts of decision support for river rehabilitation.
- M. Rivington, K. B. Matthews, Gianni Bellocchi, K. Buchan, C. O. Stöckle, Marcello Donatelli:
An integrated assessment approach to conduct analyses of climate change impacts on whole-farm systems.
- Sarah Dorner, Jie Shi, David A. Swayne:
Multi-objective modelling and decision support using a Bayesian network approximation to a non-point source pollution model.
- Hedwig van Delden, Patrick Luja, Guy Engelen:
Integration of multi-scale dynamic spatial models of socio-economic and physical processes for river basin management.
- Jürgen Berlekamp, Sven Lautenbach, Neil Graf, Silke Reimer, Michael Matthies:
Integration of MONERIS and GREAT-ER in the decision support system for the German Elbe river basin.
- Carlo Giupponi:
Decision Support Systems for implementing the European Water Framework Directive: The MULINO approach.
- Maarten S. Krol, Axel Bronstert:
Regional integrated modelling of climate change impacts on natural resources and resource usage in semi-arid Northeast Brazil.
- Richard S. Sojda:
Empirical evaluation of decision support systems: Needs, definitions, potential methods, and an example pertaining to waterfowl management.
March 2007 Special section:
Advanced Technology for Environmental Modelling
- Thomas Lux, W. Andrew Matthews:
Advanced technology for environmental modelling.
- Keith G. Jeffery:
Next Generation GRIDs for environmental science.
- W. Andrew Matthews, Stephen Wood, Brian Connor:
Sustainability and greenhouse gases: What are the issues for New Zealand?
- R. San José, Juan L. Pérez, Rosa M. González:
An operational real-time air quality modelling system for industrial plants.
- N. A. Kampanis, D. A. Mitsoudis, M. C. Dracopoulos:
Benchmarking two simulation models for underwater and atmospheric sound propagation.
- Maurice Dixon, Julian R. Gallop, Simon C. Lambert, J. V. Healy:
Experience with data mining for the anaerobic wastewater treatment process.
- Jacopo Grazzini, Antonio Turiel, Hussein Yahia, Isabelle Herlin:
A multifractal approach for extracting relevant textural areas in satellite meteorological images.
- Tal Feingersh, Eyal Ben-Dor, Juval Portugali:
Construction of synthetic spectral reflectance of remotely sensed imagery for planning purposes.
- Scott Elliott, Shaoping Chu, David Erickson:
Contours of simulated marine dimethyl sulfide distributions under variation in a Gabric mechanism.
- John R. Skalski, Joshua J. Millspaugh, Peter Dillingham, Rebecca A. Buchanan:
Calculating the variance of the finite rate of population change from a matrix model in Mathematica.
- Scott N. Miller, Darius J. Semmens, David C. Goodrich, Mariano Hernandez, Ryan C. Miller, William G. Kepner, D. Phillip Guertin:
The Automated Geospatial Watershed Assessment tool.
- Ying Fan, Qiao-Mei Liang, Yi-Ming Wei, Norio Okada:
A model for China's energy requirements and CO2 emissions analysis.
- A. H. Elliott, S. A. Trowsdale:
A review of models for low impact urban stormwater drainage.
- W. C. Boughton:
Effect of data length on rainfall-runoff modelling.
- Nicolaos Theodossiou, Pericles Latinopoulos:
Corrigendum to "Evaluation and optimisation of groundwater observation networks using the Kriging methodology" [Environ. Model. Softw. (2006) 991-1000].
April 2007 Special section:
Environmental Risk and Emergency Management
- Nigel W. T. Quinn:
Environmental Risk and Emergency Management.
- Nigel W. T. Quinn, Karl C. Jacobs:
Design and implementation of an emergency environmental response system to protect migrating salmon in the lower San Joaquin River, California.
- Isaac W. Wong, R. Bloom, Don K. McNicol, Philip Fong, R. Russell, X. Chen:
Species at risk: Data and knowledge management within the WILDSPACETM Decision Support System.
- Steven P. Frysinger, Michael L. Deaton, Adrienne G. Gonzalo, Amanda M. VanHorn, Mark A. Kirk:
The FALCON decision support system: Preparing communities for weapons of opportunity.
- Daryl H. Hepting:
Decision support for local environmental impact assessment.
- Gavin Fleming, Marna van der Merwe, Graeme McFerren:
Fuzzy expert systems and GIS for cholera health risk prediction in southern Africa.
- Neville D. Crossman, Lyall M. Perry, Brett A. Bryan, Bertram Ostendorf:
CREDOS: A Conservation Reserve Evaluation And Design Optimisation System.
- S. Shrestha, F. Kazama:
Assessment of surface water quality using multivariate statistical techniques: A case study of the Fuji river basin, Japan.
- Walter Boughton, Francis Chiew:
Estimating runoff in ungauged catchments from rainfall, PET and the AWBM model.
- Temitope O. Ojo, James S. Bonner, Cheryl A. Page:
Simulation of constituent transport using a reduced 3D constituent transport model (CTM) driven by HF Radar: Model application and error analysis.
- M. M. Cox, J. P. Bolte:
A spatially explicit network-based model for estimating stream temperature distribution.
- Leorey O. Marquez, Vivian Salim:
Assessing impacts of urban freight measures on air toxic emissions in Inner Sydney.
- Sharad Gokhale, Mukesh Khare:
Statistical behavior of carbon monoxide from vehicular exhausts in urban environments.
- Hector R. Bravo, John S. Gulliver, Miki Hondzo:
Development of a commercial code-based two-fluid model for bubble plumes.
- Feng Liu, Jiang Zhu, Fei Hu, Yuanhang Zhang:
An optimal weather condition dependent approach for emission planning in urban areas.
May 2007 The Implications of Complexity for Integrated Resources - The Second Biannual Meeting of the International EnvironmentalModelling and Software Society:
Complexity and Integrated Resources Management
- Claudia Pahl-Wostl, Jan Sendzimir, Matthew Hare:
IA special issue EMS.
- C. Pahl-Wostl:
The implications of complexity for integrated resources management.
- John P. Bolte, David W. Hulse, Stanley V. Gregory, Court Smith:
Modeling biocomplexity - actors, landscapes and alternative futures.
- Les Oxley, Donald A. R. George:
Economics on the edge of chaos: Some pitfalls of linearizing complex systems.
- Jeroen P. van der Sluijs:
Uncertainty and precaution in environmental management: Insights from the UPEM conference.
- J. Sendzimir, P. Magnuszewski, P. Balogh, A. Vári:
Anticipatory modeling of biocomplexity in the Tisza River Basin: First steps to establish a participatory adaptive framework.
- Stefan Salhofer, Gudrun Wassermann, Erwin Binner:
Strategic environmental assessment as an approach to assess waste management systems. Experiences from an Austrian case study.
- Erica J. Brown Gaddis, Helena Vladich, Alexey Voinov:
Participatory modeling and the dilemma of diffuse nitrogen management in a residential watershed.
- Pierre Maurel, Marc Craps, Flavie Cernesson, Richard Raymond, Pieter Valkering, Nils Ferrand:
Concepts and methods for analysing the role of Information and Communication tools (IC-tools) in Social Learning processes for River Basin Management.
- B. S. McIntosh, R. A. F. Seaton, P. Jeffrey:
Tools to think with? Towards understanding the use of computer-based support tools in policy relevant research.
- David Batten:
Are some human ecosystems self-defeating?
- Michael Monticino, Miguel F. Acevedo, Baird Callicott, Travis Cogdill, Christopher Lindquist:
Coupled human and natural systems: A multi-agent-based approach.
- Niandry Moreno, Raquel Quintero, Magdiel Ablan, Rodrigo Barros, Jacinto A. Dávila, Hirma Ramírez, Giorgio Tonella, Miguel F. Acevedo:
Biocomplexity of deforestation in the Caparo tropical forest reserve in Venezuela: An integrated multi-agent and cellular automata model.
- O. Giustolisi, A. Doglioni, D. A. Savic, B. W. Webb:
A multi-model approach to analysis of environmental phenomena.
- Patrick M. Reed, Joshua B. Kollat, V. K. Devireddy:
Using interactive archives in evolutionary multiobjective optimization: A case study for long-term groundwater monitoring design.
- Brian D. Fath, W. E. Grant:
Ecosystems as evolutionary complex systems: Network analysis of fitness models.
- Valentina Krysanova, Fred Hattermann, Frank Wechsung:
Implications of complexity and uncertainty for integrated modelling and impact assessment in river basins.
- Heikki Lehtonen, Ilona Bärlund, Sirkka Tattari, Mikael Hilden:
Combining dynamic economic analysis and environmental impact modelling: Addressing uncertainty and complexity of agricultural development.
- Ilona Bärlund, T. Kirkkala, O. Malve, J. Kämäri:
Assessing SWAT model performance in the evaluation of management actions for the implementation of the Water Framework Directive in a Finnish catchment.
- V. Vandenberghe, W. Bauwens, Peter A. Vanrolleghem:
Evaluation of uncertainty propagation into river water quality predictions to guide future monitoring campaigns.
- Rebecca A. Letcher, Barry F. W. Croke, Anthony J. Jakeman:
Integrated assessment modelling for water resource allocation and management: A generalised conceptual framework.
- Huub Scholten, Ayalew Kassahun, Jens Christian Refsgaard, Theodore Kargas, Costas Gavardinas, Adrie J. M. Beulens:
A methodology to support multidisciplinary model-based water management.
- D. Stevens, S. Dragicevic, Kristina Rothley:
- Brian G. Sanderson, Barbara Baginska:
Calculating flow into coastal lakes from water level measurements.
- Luis F. León, David C.-L. Lam, W. M. Schertzer, David A. Swayne, Jörg Imberger:
Towards coupling a 3D hydrodynamic lake model with the Canadian Regional Climate Model: Simulation on Great Slave Lake.
- C. James Taylor, Diego J. Pedregal, Peter C. Young, Wlodek Tych:
Environmental time series analysis and forecasting with the Captain toolbox.
- Bestamin Özkaya, Ahmet Demir, M. Sinan Bilgili:
Neural network prediction model for the methane fraction in biogas from field-scale landfill bioreactors.
- Greta Moretti, Alberto Montanari:
AFFDEF: A spatially distributed grid based rainfall-runoff model for continuous time simulations of river discharge.
- Adrian Doicu, Franz Schreier, Siegfried Hilgers, Michael Hess:
Error analysis and minimum bound method for atmospheric remote sensing.
- Ilenia Iacopozzi, Valentina Innocenti, Stefano Marsili-Libelli, Elisabetta Giusti:
A modified Activated Sludge Model No. 3 ASM3) with two-step nitrification-denitrification.
- Alfonso Iglesias, Carlos Dafonte, Bernardino Arcay Varela, José Manuel Cotos:
Integration of remote sensing techniques and connectionist models for decision support in fishing catches.
- D. Yuan, Binliang Lin, Roger A. Falconer, J. Tao:
Development of an integrated model for assessing the impact of diffuse and point source pollution on coastal waters.
- V. U. Smakhtin, D. A. Hughes:
Automated estimation and analyses of meteorological drought characteristics from monthly rainfall data.
- M. Tischler, M. Garcia, Christa D. Peters-Lidard, M. S. Moran, S. Miller, D. Thoma, Sujay V. Kumar, James Geiger:
A GIS framework for surface-layer soil moisture estimation combining satellite radar measurements and land surface modeling with soil physical property estimation.
- Nicola Checchi, Elisabetta Giusti, Stefano Marsili-Libelli:
PEAS: A toolbox to assess the accuracy of estimated parameters in environmental models.
- J. J. Sharples, J. C. V. Pezzey:
Expectations of linear functions with respect to truncated multinormal distributions - With applications for uncertainty analysis in environmental modelling.
- Alexandra Gemitzi, Demetrios Tolikas:
HYDRA model: Simulation of salt intrusion in coastal aquifers using Visual Basic and GIS.
- Fayçal Bouraoui:
Testing the PEARL model in the Netherlands and Sweden.
- K. Vairavamoorthy, Jimin Yan, Harshal M. Galgale, Sunil D. Gorantiwar:
IRA-WDS: A GIS-based risk analysis tool for water distribution systems.
- Olli Malve, Marko Laine, Heikki Haario, Teija Kirkkala, Jouko Sarvala:
Bayesian modelling of algal mass occurrences - using adaptive MCMC methods with a lake water quality model.
- Michel C. Boufadel, Kemei Du, Vikram Kaku, James Weaver:
Lagrangian simulation of oil droplets transport due to regular waves.
- K. W. Migliaccio, I. Chaubey, B. E. Haggard:
Evaluation of landscape and instream modeling to predict watershed nutrient yields.
- Mark Gallagher, John Doherty:
Parameter estimation and uncertainty analysis for a watershed model.
- Thorsten Wagener, Joshua Kollat:
Numerical and visual evaluation of hydrological and environmental models using the Monte Carlo analysis toolbox.
- Christian W. Dawson, Robert J. Abrahart, Linda M. See:
HydroTest: A web-based toolbox of evaluation metrics for the standardised assessment of hydrological forecasts.
- Alfredo Vellido, Eugenia Martí, Joaquim Comas, Ignasi Rodríguez-Roda, Francesc Sabater:
Exploring the ecological status of human altered streams through Generative Topographic Mapping.
- Lazaros S. Iliadis, Fotis Maris:
An Artificial Neural Network model for mountainous water-resources management: The case of Cyprus mountainous watersheds.
August 2007 Bayesian networks in water resource modelling and management
- Andrea Castelletti, Rodolfo Soncini-Sessa:
Bayesian networks in water resource modelling and management.
- Andrea Castelletti, Rodolfo Soncini-Sessa:
Bayesian Networks and participatory modelling in water resource management.
- Francisco Martín de Santa Olalla, Alfonso Dominguez, Fernando Ortega, Alfonso Artigao, Concepción Fabeiro:
Bayesian networks in planning a large aquifer in Eastern Mancha, Spain.
- Hans Jørgen Henriksen, Per Rasmussen, Gyrite Brandt, Dorthe von Bülow, Finn Verner Jensen:
Public participation modelling using Bayesian networks in management of groundwater contamination.
- Andrea Castelletti, Rodolfo Soncini-Sessa:
Coupling real-time control and socio-economic issues in participatory river basin planning.
- Jenifer L. Ticehurst, Lachlan T. H. Newham, David Rissik, Rebecca A. Letcher, Anthony J. Jakeman:
A Bayesian network approach for assessing the sustainability of coastal lakes in New South Wales, Australia.
- Carmel A. Pollino, Owen Woodberry, Ann E. Nicholson, Kevin B. Korb, Barry T. Hart:
Parameterisation and evaluation of a Bayesian network for use in an ecological risk assessment.
- E. Dupuit, M. F. Pouet, O. Thomas, J. Bourgois:
Decision support methodology using rule-based reasoning coupled to non-parametric measurement for industrial wastewater network management.
- S. Goel, S. K. Dash:
Response of model simulated weather parameters to round-off-errors on different systems.
- Guillermo A. Baigorria, Consuelo C. Romero:
Assessment of erosion hotspots in a watershed: Integrating the WEPP model and GIS in a case study in the Peruvian Andes.
- Stefan Achleitner, Michael Möderl, Wolfgang Rauch:
CITY DRAIN copyright - An open source approach for simulation of integrated urban drainage systems.
- Greg P. Laughlin, Kemachandra Ranatunga, Timothy R. Brinkley, Ian R. Johnson, Michael F. Hutchinson:
GROWEST PLUS: A tool for rapid assessment of seasonal growth for environmental planning and assessment.
- B. Ráduly, Krist V. Gernaey, A. G. Capodaglio, P. S. Mikkelsen, Mogens Henze:
Artificial neural networks for rapid WWTP performance evaluation: Methodology and case study.
- I. G. Littlewood, R. T. Clarke, Walter Collischonn, Barry F. W. Croke:
Predicting daily streamflow using rainfall forecasts, a simple loss module and unit hydrographs: Two Brazilian catchments.
- Hongcheng Zeng, Ari Talkkari, Heli Peltola, Seppo Kellomäki:
A GIS-based decision support system for risk assessment of wind damage in forest management.
- Simon Wu, Jonathan Li, G. H. Huang:
Modeling the effects of elevation data resolution on the performance of topography-based watershed runoff simulation.
- Alain-Louis Dutot, Joseph Rynkiewicz, Frédy E. Steiner, Julien Rude:
A 24-h forecast of ozone peaks and exceedance levels using neural classifiers and weather predictions.
- Mahesh Rao, Guoliang Fan, Johnson Thomas, Ginto Cherian, Varun Chudiwale, Muheeb Awawdeh:
A web-based GIS Decision Support System for managing and planning USDA's Conservation Reserve Program (CRP).
- Abhishek Tiwary, José D. Fuentes, Jordan G. Barr, Daniel Wang, Jeremy J. Colls:
Inferring the source strength of isoprene from ambient concentrations.
- Pedro Jiménez, René Parra, José María Baldasano:
Influence of initial and boundary conditions for ozone modeling in very complex terrains: A case study in the northeastern Iberian Peninsula.
- Behzad Ataie-Ashtiani:
MODSharp: Regional-scale numerical model for quantifying groundwater flux and contaminant discharge into the coastal zone.
- Xuefeng Chu, Miguel A. Mariño:
IPTM-CS: A windows-based integrated pesticide transport model for a canopy-soil system.
- Zhiwei Han:
A regional air quality model: Evaluation and simulation of O3 and relevant gaseous species in East Asia during spring 2001.
- Kumars Ebrahimi, Roger A. Falconer, Binliang Lin:
Flow and solute fluxes in integrated wetland and coastal systems.
- Suseno Darsono, John W. Labadie:
Neural-optimal control algorithm for real-time regulation of in-line storage in combined sewer systems.
- Anda Ionescu, Yves Candau:
Air pollutant emissions prediction by process modelling - Application in the iron and steel industry in the case of a re-heating furnace.
- Russell Wise, Oscar Cacho, Robyn Hean:
Fertilizer effects on the sustainability and profitability of agroforestry in the presence of carbon payments.
October 2007 Modelling,
and mapping of dangerous phenomena for hazard assessment
- Giulio Iovine, Salvatore Di Gregorio, Michael F. Sheridan, Hideaki Miyamoto:
Modelling, computer-assisted simulations, and mapping of dangerous phenomena for hazard assessment.
- Jonas Elíasson, Snorri Pall Kjaran, Sigurdur Larus Holm, Magnus Tumi Gudmundsson, Gudrun Larsen:
Large hazardous floods as translatory waves.
- Hideaki Miyamoto, Goro Komatsu, Victor R. Baker, James M. Dohm, Kazumasa Ito, Hiroyuki Tosaka:
Cataclysmic Scabland flooding: Insights from a simple depth-averaged numerical model.
- L. Natale, F. Savi:
Monte Carlo analysis of probability of inundation of Rome.
- Donato D'Ambrosio, Giulio Iovine, William Spataro, Hideaki Miyamoto:
A macroscopic collisional model for debris-flows simulation.
- Marina Pirulli, Marie-Odile Bristeau, Anne Mangeney, Claudio Scavia:
The effect of the earth pressure coefficients on the runout of granular material.
- Ioakeim G. Georgoudas, Georgios Ch. Sirakoulis, E. M. Scordilis, Ioannis Andreadis:
A cellular automaton simulation tool for modelling seismicity in the region of Xanthi.
- Annamaria Vicari, Herault Alexis, Ciro Del Negro, Mauro Coltelli, Maria Marsella, Cristina Proietti:
Modeling of the 2001 lava flow at Etna volcano by a Cellular Automata approach.
- U. Gruber, P. Bartelt:
Snow avalanche hazard modelling of large areas using shallow water numerical methods and GIS.
- Hideaki Miyamoto, Jose A. P. Rodriguez, Sho Sasaki:
Significance of the gravitational relaxation on a plume-driven surface uplift: Dynamic calculations using the Boundary Element Method.
- I. G. Enting:
Laplace transform analysis of the carbon cycle.
- Andrei Kirilenko, Bogdan Chivoiu, Julie Crick, Amy Ross-Davis, Kenli Schaaf, Guofan Shao, Vikas Singhania, Robert Swihart:
An Internet-based decision support tool for non-industrial private forest landowners.
- Francesca Campolongo, Jessica Cariboni, Andrea Saltelli:
An effective screening design for sensitivity analysis of large models.
- Robbie M. Andrew, John R. Dymond:
A distributed model of water balance in the Motueka catchment, New Zealand.
- David J. Sailor, Nikolaas Dietsch:
The urban heat island Mitigation Impact Screening Tool (MIST).
- Jens Christian Refsgaard, Jeroen P. van der Sluijs, Anker Lajer Højberg, Peter A. Vanrolleghem:
Uncertainty in the environmental modelling process - A framework and guidance.
- T. G. Nguyen, J. L. de Kok, M. J. Titus:
A new approach to testing an integrated water systems model using qualitative scenarios.
- T. G. Nguyen, J. L. de Kok:
Systematic testing of an integrated systems model for coastal zone management using sensitivity and uncertainty analyses.
- Wen-Cheng Liu:
Modelling the effects of reservoir construction on tidal hydrodynamics and suspended sediment distribution in Danshuei River estuary.
- Shuiyuan Cheng, Dongsheng Chen, Jianbing Li, Haiyan Wang, Xiurui Guo:
The assessment of emission-source contributions to air quality by using a coupled MM5-ARPS-CMAQ modeling system: A case study in the Beijing metropolitan region, China.
- V. Polyakov, A. Fares, D. Kubo, J. Jacobi, C. Smith:
Evaluation of a non-point source pollution model, AnnAGNPS, in a tropical watershed.
- Jean-Philippe Vidal, Sabine Moisan, Jean-Baptiste Faure, Denis Dartus:
River model calibration, from guidelines to operational support tools.
- Alexandra D. Syphard, Jian Yang, Janet Franklin, Hong S. He, Jon E. Keeley:
Calibrating a forest landscape model to simulate frequent fire in Mediterranean-type shrublands.
- D. Calogine, N. Rimbert, O. Séro-Guillaume:
Modelling of the deposition of retardant in a tree crown during fire fighting.
- Yue-Ping Xu, Martijn J. Booij, Arthur E. Mynett:
An appropriateness framework for the Dutch Meuse decision support system.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:20 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Joshua B. Kollat, Patrick M. Reed:
A framework for Visually Interactive Decision-making and Design using Evolutionary Multi-objective Optimization (VIDEO).
- C. G. Kilsby, P. D. Jones, A. Burton, A. C. Ford, H. J. Fowler, C. Harpham, P. James, A. Smith, R. L. Wilby:
A daily weather generator for use in climate change studies.
- Nitin Katiyar, Faisal Hossain:
An open-book watershed model for prototyping space-borne flood monitoring systems in International River Basins.
- T. Oxley, H. M. ApSimon:
Space, time and nesting Integrated Assessment Models.
- U. W. Tang, Z. S. Wang:
Influences of urban forms on traffic-induced noise and air pollution: Results from a modelling system.
- Mehrez Samaali, Stéphane François, Jean-François Vinuesa, Jean-Luc Ponche:
A new tool for processing atmospheric emission inventories: Technical aspects and application to the ESCOMPTE study area.
- Sk. Morshed Anwar, Cédric A. Jeanneret, Lael Parrott, Danielle J. Marceau:
Conceptualization and implementation of a multi-agent model to simulate whale-watching tours in the St. Lawrence Estuary in Quebec, Canada.
- Helena Gomes, Alexandra B. Ribeiro, Vítor Lobo:
Location model for CCA-treated wood waste remediation units using GIS and clustering methods.