- Vladimir F. Krapivin, Gary W. Phillips:
Application of a global model to the study of Arctic basin pollution: radionuclides, heavy metals and oil hydrocarbons.
- Y. Wu, Roger A. Falconer, J. Struve:
Mathematical modelling of tidal currents in mangrove forests.
- I. Gatot, P. Perez, J. Duchesne:
Modelling the influence of irrigated terraces on the hydrological response of a small basin.
- Per-Erik Jansson, David S. Moon:
A coupled model of water, heat and mass transfer using object orientation to improve flexibility and functionality.
- Xiandeng Hu, John Pigram:
Computer-aided design of effluent irrigation.
- Jean-B. Sérodes, Manuel J. Rodriguez, Annie Ponton:
Chlorcast©: a methodology for developing decision-making tools for chlorine disinfection control.
- R. B. Oza, N. S. Panchal, K. S. V. Nambi, T. M. Krishnamoorthy:
Coupling of mesoscale meteorological model with particle trajectory model to study the atmospheric dispersion under sea breeze conditions.
- Roberto Sozzi, Federica Rossi, Teodoro Georgiadis:
Parameter estimation of surface layer turbulence from wind speed vertical profile.
- J. Peter Clinch, John D. Healy, Ciarán King:
Modelling improvements in domestic energy efficiency.
- P. D. LaValle, V. C. Lakhan, A. S. Trenhaile:
Space-time series modelling of beach and shoreline data.
- Stephen J. Jeffrey, John O. Carter, Keith B. Moodie, Alan R. Beswick:
Using spatial interpolation to construct a comprehensive archive of Australian climate data.
- Robin C. Dobos, M. McPhee, Alex M. Ashwood, A. Alford:
A decision support tool for the feeding and management of dairy replacement heifers.
- Bernadette O'Regan, Richard Moles:
An insight into the system dynamics method: a case study in the dynamics of international minerals investment.
- A. P. Dimitrakopoulos:
PYROSTAT -- a computer program for forest fire data inventory and analysis in Mediterranean countries.
- Fatih Evrendilek, Mohan K. Wali:
Modelling long-term C dynamics in croplands in the context of climate change: a case study from Ohio.
- Ralf Seppelt:
Hierarchical dynamic programming and applications in ecosystem management.
- Keping Chen, Russell Blong, Carol Jacobson:
MCE-RISK: integrating multicriteria evaluation and GIS for risk decision-making in natural hazards.
- Frank A. A. M. de Leeuw, Nicolas Moussiopoulos, Peter Sahm, Alena Bartonova:
Urban air quality in larger conurbations in the European Union.
- David A. Swayne:
Design Principles for Environmental Information Systems.
- David C.-L. Lam, David A. Swayne:
Issues of EIS software design: some lessons learned in the past decade.
- Ralf Denzer:
Integrating heterogeneous systems using meta information networks.
- Robert M. Argent, Rodger B. Grayson:
Design of information systems for environmental managers: an example using interface prototyping.
- Martin K. Purvis, Q. Zhou, Stephen Cranefield, Roy Ward, Rumen Raykov, D. Jessberger:
Spatial information modelling and analysis in a distributed environment.
- Jan Röttgers, Wolf-Fritz Riekert, Oliver Günther, Myra Spiliopoulou, Lukas Faulstich:
Metadatabases in environmental information systems: the Locator and Communication Service (VKS-Umwelt).
- William G. Booty, David C.-L. Lam, Isaac W. S. Wong, P. Siconolfi:
Design and implementation of an environmental decision support system.
- Maria Augusta V. Nelson, Paulo S. C. Alencar, Donald D. Cowan:
An approach to formal specification and verification of map-centered applications.
- Steven J. Burian, Gerald E. Streit, Timothy N. McPherson, Michael J. Brown, H. J. Turin:
Modeling the atmospheric deposition and stormwater washoff of nitrogen compounds.
- Teemu Kokkonen, Harri Koivusalo, Tuomo Karvonen:
A semi-distributed approach to rainfall-runoff modelling--a case study in a snow affected catchment.
- Michael McAleer:
Economics and Environmental Modelling.
- Jayatilleke S. Bandara, Anthony Chisholm, Anura Ekanayake, Sisira Jayasuriya:
Environmental cost of soil erosion in Sri Lanka: tax/subsidy policy options.
- R. Damania:
Political lobbying and the choice of environmental policy instruments.
- Ujo Goto, C. R. McKenzie:
An event study of environmentally conscious shareholders in the Japanese power industry.
- Joseph G. Hirschberg, E. Maasoumi, D. J. Slottje:
The environment and the quality of life in the United States over time.
- Y. Hizen, T. Saijo:
Designing GHG emissions trading institutions in the Kyoto protocol: an experimental approach.
- I. Moffatt, N. Hanley:
Modelling sustainable development: systems dynamic and input-ouput approaches.
- Marius Ooms, Philip Hans Franses:
A seasonal periodic long memory model for monthly river flows.
- Frank Scrimgeour, Les Oxley:
Economic modelling for trout management: an introduction and case study.
- J. T. Croton, D. A. Barry:
WEC-C: a distributed, deterministic catchment model -- theory, formulation and testing.
- J. T. Croton, M. A. Bari:
Using WEC-C, a distributed, deterministic catchment model, to simulate hydrologic responses to agricultural clearing.
- V. G. Mitchell, R. G. Mein, T. A. McMahon:
Modelling the urban water cycle.
- M. Reza Savabi, Claudio O. Stockle:
Modeling the possible impact of increased CO2 and temperature on soil water balance, crop yield and soil erosion.
- Francesco Curatelli, Oscar Mayora-Ibarra:
A holographic memory approach for pollution forecasting in a high-density urban environment.
- Miguel F. Acevedo, Magdiel Ablan, Dean L. Urban, Siva Pamarti:
Estimating parameters of forest patch transition models from gap models.
- A. M. Riddle, E. M. Beling, R. J. Murray-Smith:
Modelling the uncertainties in predicting produced water concentrations in the North Sea.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:35:17 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Luigi Monte:
A generic model for assessing the effects of countermeasures to reduce the radionuclide contamination levels in abiotic components of fresh water systems and complex catchments.
- Dragutin T. Mihailovic, I. Koci, Branislava Lalic, Ilija Arsenic, D. Radlovic, J. Balaz:
The main features of BAHUS -- biometeorological system for messages on the occurrence of diseases in fruits and vines.
- A. I. Kryshev, T. G. Sazykina, I. I. Kryshev, P. Strand, J. E. Brown:
Radioecological modelling and the computer codes for calculations of doses to marine biota and man in the Arctic.
- B. P. McGrail:
Inverse reactive transport simulator (INVERTS): an inverse model for contaminant transport with nonlinear adsorption and source terms.
- Neil Murdoch:
Justified design evaluation for percentile standards.
- Hiromi Yamazawa:
A one-dimensional dynamical soil-atmosphere tritiated water transport model.
- Claire H. Jarvis:
GEO_BUG: a geographical modelling environment for assessing the likelihood of pest development.