May 2003 Proceedings of the R.C. Bose Centenary Symposium on Discrete Mathematics and Applications,
Indian Statistical Institute,
20-23 December 2002
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:34:44 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dwijendra K. Ray-Chaudhuri, A. R. Rao, B. K. Roy:
Preface: Volume 15.
- B. Devadas Acharya, Purnima Gupta:
On graphs whose domination numbers equal their independent domination numbers.
- B. Devadas Acharya, Shalini Joshi:
On The Complement Of An Ambisidigraph.
- B. Devadas Acharya, Mukti Acharya:
A New Characterisation of Connected Hypergraphs.
- Mukti Acharya, Tarkeshwar Singh:
Skolem Graceful Signed Graphs.
- Mukti Acharya, Deepa Sinha:
A Characterization of Line Sigraphs.
- Nirmala Achuthan, N. R. Achuthan, M. Simanihuruk:
On the Nordhaus-Gaddum Problem for the k-Defective Chromatic Number of a Graph.
- N. R. Achuthan:
Single Item Multi-period Multi-retailer Inventory Replenishment Problem with Restricted Order Size.
- M. L. Agarwal, Seema Gupta:
BCH codes and Designs.
- Narendra Agarwal, Ajit A. Diwan:
Triangle-factors in powers of graphs.
- K. T. Arasu, Grady Burkett, Michael Linger:
Existence Status of Some Previously Open Abelian Difference Sets.
- Tiru S. Arthanari:
On Pedigree Polytopes and Hamiltonian Cycles.
- Alphonse Baartmans, Sharad S. Sane:
A characterization of Projective Subspaces of Codimension two as Quasi-Symmetric Designs with Good Blocks.
- R. Badrinath, Pratima Panigrahi:
Graceful Labeling of Balanced Stars of Paths.
- Bhaskar Bagchi:
On strongly regular graphs with µ >= 2.
- Simanda Bagchi, Mausumi Bose:
Optimal main effect plans in blocks and related nested row-column designs.
- K. Balasubramanian, V. Parameswaran, S. B. Rao:
Characterization of Cycle Stochastic Graphs.
- B. Basavanagoud:
A criterion for maximal (minimally non-) outer planarity of total-block graph of a graph.
- Robert Benkoczi, Binay K. Bhattacharya, David Breton:
Efficient computation of 2-medians in a tree network with positive/negative weights.
- Subir Kumar Bhandari, Mausumi Bose:
Some Results Related to Permanental Inequalities.
- A. Bhattacharya, G. R. Vijayakumar:
An Integrality Theorem of Root Systems.
- N. S. Bhave:
A Characterization of Forcibly Tripartite Self-Complementary class of Partitioned Sequences.
- Kiran R. Bhutani, Azriel Rosenfeld:
Geodesies in Fuzzy Graphs.
- Derek Bingham, Rahul Mukerjee:
Detailed Wordlength Pattern of Regular Fractional Factorial Split-Plot Designs in Terms of Complementary Sets.
- Noureddine Bouhmala:
A Multilevel Genetic Algorithm for the Traveling Salesman Problem.
- Tiziana Calamoneri, Rossella Petreschi, Andrzej Pelc:
Labeling trees with a condition at distance two.
- N. Chandrasekaran, N. Sridharan:
Discrete Fuzzy Matroids.
- Manoj Changat, Joseph Mathew, Henry Martyn Mulder:
Induced Path Transit Function, Betweenness and Monotonicity.
- Sheshayya A. Choudum, V. Sunitha:
Distance and Short Parallel Paths in Augmented Cubes.
- Christian Germain, Hamamache Kheddouci:
Grundy coloring for power graphs.
- Ashok Kr. Das, Malay Kr. Sen:
Asteroidal Triple of Edges in Bichordal Graphs: A Complete list.
- Prabir Das, Shibaji Mukherjee:
Algorithms for Resource Discovery in Distributed Networks.
- Premadhis Das:
On Designs with Pencilwise Orthogonality and Balance.
- Sandip Das, P. Talukdar, Malay Sen:
Homogeneously Representable Interval Bigraphs.
- Dameng Deng, Hao Shen, Rolf S. Rees:
On the Existence of Nearly Kirkman Triple Systems with Subsystems.
- Rajendra S. Deodhar, Murali K. Srinivasan:
An inversion number statistic on set partitions.
- Sugata Gangopadhyay, Pradipkumar H. Keskar, Subhamoy Maitra:
Patterson-Wiedemann Construction Revisited.
- Indivar Gupta, Laxmi Narain, C. E. Veni Madhavan:
Cryptological Applications of Permutation Polynomials.
- Kishan Chand Gupta, Palash Sarkar:
Computing Walsh Transform from the Algebraic Normal Form of a Boolean Function.
- S. M. Hegde, Sudhakar Shetty:
Super Edge Least-Magic Graphs.
- S. M. Hegde:
Further Results on Set Sequential and Set Graceful Graphs.
- Medha Huilgol, Hanumappa B. Walikar, B. Devadas Acharya:
DDR Graphs of Diameter Three.
- S. P. Inamdar:
The dual code of small linear spaces.
- Yury J. Ionin, Mohan S. Shrikhande:
Decomposable Symmetric Designs.
- S. S. Kamath, R. S. Bhat:
Domination in Semigraphs.
- S. S. Kamath, Saroja R. Hebbar:
Strong and Weak Domination, Full Sets and Domination Balance in Semigraphs.
- S. S. Kamath, Saroja R. Hebbar:
Domination Critical Semigraphs.
- Sukhamay Kundu:
Random Generation of Combinatorial Structures using Context-Fee Grammars.
- Meena Mahajan, Raghavan Rama, Vijayakumar Sundarrajan:
On Sorting by 3-Bounded Transpositions.
- S. Mandal:
Improving Convergence Rates of a Class of Algorithms.
- Y. Manoussakis, H. P. Patil:
Bipartite Graphs and their Degree Sets.
- S. Mishra, S. B. Rao:
Minimum Monopoly in Regular and Tree Graphs.
- G. B. Mund, S. B. Rao, C. K. Mohapatra:
Solutions of a problem of Ore on spanning trees and its generalization.
- N. S. Narasimha Sastry:
Intersection pattern of Ree subgroups in G2(q), q = 32n+l > 3.
- Timothy E. O'Brien:
Practical Design Strategies for the Detection of Drug Synergy.
- Rajendranath Panda:
Sequential Quality-Quantity Type Second Order Rotatable Design.
- Pantelimon Stanica, Subhamoy Maitra:
Rotation Symmetric Boolean Functions -; Count and Cryptographic Properties.
- H. P. Patil, C. Rajasekaran:
On Generalized Line Graphs with Crossing Number One.
- S. Ramachandran:
Reconstructing Digraphs from Partial Dadecks.
- A. R. Rao:
The number of reachable pairs in a digraph.
- C. R. Rao:
Combinatorics: Applications to Experimental Designs and Sample Surveys.
- C. R. Rao, D. Raghava Rao:
Combinatorics and Applications to Experimental Designs.
- P. S. S. N. V. P. Rao, S. B. Rao, G. M. Saha, B. K. Sinha:
Optimal Designs for Covariates' Models and Mixed Orthogonal Arrays.
- Suryaprakash Nagoji Rao:
- Rita SahaRay, Jennifer Seberry:
Critical Sets in Orthogonal Arrays.
- E. Sampathkumar S. R. Sudarshan, B. Devadas Acharya, Suresh Nayak:
Super magical Partitions of an Integer.
- E. Sampathkumar, B. Devadas Acharya, Siddani Bhaskara Rao, Sheshayya A. Choudum:
Studying Properties of Graphs through their k-vertex Subsets: I IIkappa-complete Graphs and IIkappa-completion numbers.
- E. Sampathkumar, B. Devadas Acharya, Purnima Gupta:
Studying Properties of Graphs through Their k-vertex Subsets II. Notions of domination, coloring and covering.
- G. Santhosh, G. Suresh Singh:
A Theorem on Sum Graphs.
- Palash Sarkar, Subhamoy Maitra:
Balancedness and Correlation Immunity of Symmetric Boolean Functions.
- Malay Sen, P. Talukdar, Sandip Das:
Chronological Orderings of Interval Digraph.
- M. M. Shikare, Ghodratollah Azadi, B. N. Waphare:
Generalization of Splitting off Operation to Binary Matroids.
- Miklós Simonovits, Vera T. Sós:
Different levels of randomness in Random Ramsey theorems.
- N. M. Singhi:
Tags on Subsets.
- Mohit Singh, Amitabha Tripathi:
Order of a Graph with given Vertex and Edge Connectivity and Minimum Degree.
- N. Sridharan, M. D. Elias, V. S. A. Subramanian:
Characterization of Graphs G for which I.
- N. Sridharan, R. Lalithambal:
A Study on Hamiltonian Matroids.
- C. Simil kumar:
Least Common Multiple of a Cycle and a Star.
- V. Swaminathan, P. Jeyanthi:
Super Edge - Magic Strength of Fire Crackers, Banana Trees and Unicyclic Graphs.
- V. Swaminathan, R. Poovazhaki:
Point Set and Strong Point Set Domination in Graphs 1 Minimum spsd sets.
- V. Swaminathan, P. Thangaraju:
Gallai-type theorems in domination and strong domination parameters.
- V. Swaminathan, P. Sumathi:
Subdivision Number of Graphs and Falsity of a conjecture.
- V. Swaminathan, P. Thangaraju:
Strong and weak domination in graphs.
- Hanumappa B. Walikar, P. R. Hamipholi, Harishchandra S. Ramane:
Some Minimal Graphs by Interlacing Eigenvalues.
- Hanumappa B. Walikar:
Partial Complement of a Graph.
- Hanumappa B. Walikar, Harishchandra S. Ramane:
On the Eigenvalues of a Graph.
- Yejing Wang, Jennifer Seberry, Reihaneh Safavi-Naini, Ryoh Fuji-Hara:
A Note on the Exposure Property of SBIBD.
- Albert William, Indra Rajasingh, Jasintha Quadras, Paul Manuel:
Embedding of Generalized Wheels into Arbitrary Trees.
- Jin Yuan, Cunsheng Ding:
Secret Sharing Schemes from Two-Weight Codes.
- Gyula O. H. Katona:
A coding problem for pairs of subsets.
- Renu C. Laskar, John Villalpando:
Irreducibility of L(2, 1)-coloring and Inh-Colorability of Some Classes of Graphs.
- S. Arumugam, Hepzibai Jeyakumar:
Asteroidal Chromatic Number of a Graph.
- Hanumappa B. Walikar, D. N. Misale, R. L. Patil, Harishchandra S. Ramane:
On the Resistance Distance of a Tree.