- Hong Sheng, Silvana Trimi:
M-government: technologies, applications and challenges.
- Kongkiti Phusavat, Pornthep Anussornnitisarn:
Implications from divide issues on the Royal Thai Government's e-learning programme.
- Alan D. Smith:
Business and e-government intelligence for strategically leveraging information retrieval.
- Nardia Haigh, Andrew Griffiths:
E-government and environmental sustainability: results from three Australian cases.
- Tzong-Ru Lee, Hsiao-Chen Wu, Cheng-Jen Lin, Hsiao-Ting Wang:
Agricultural e-government in China, Korea, Taiwan and the USA.
- Amirhossein Ghapanchi, Amir Albadvi, Behrouz Zarei:
A framework for e-government planning and implementation.
- Narasimhaiah Gorla:
Hurdles in rural e-government projects in India: lessons for developing countries.
- Gang-hoon Kim, Sang M. Lee, Jongheon Kim, Sang-Hyun Park:
Assessing municipal wireless network projects: the case of Wi-Fi Philadelphia.
- Kongkiti Phusavat, Pornthep Anussornnitisarn, Bordin Rassameethes:
Knowledge management practices: progress on e-government and preparation for quality management.
- Yogesh Kumar Dwivedi, Michael D. Williams:
Demographic influence on UK citizens' e-government adoption.
- Samer Ibrahim Mofleh, Mohammed Wanous, Peter Strachan:
The gap between citizens and e-government projects: the case for Jordan.
- Pin-Yu Chu, Shang-Ching Yeh, Meng-Chieh Chuang:
Reengineering municipality citizen electronic complaint system through citizen relationship management.
- Petter Gottschalk, Hans Solli-Sæther:
Stages of e-government interoperability.
- Anastasios A. Economides, Vasileios Terzis:
Evaluating tax sites: an evaluation framework and its application.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:34:26 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Alina M. Chircu:
E-government evaluation: towards a multidimensional framework.
- Petter Gottschalk:
Organisational structure as determinant of knowledge management technology in law enforcement.
- Kathleen M. Boyer-Wright, Jeffrey E. Kottemann:
High-level factors affecting availability of online government services worldwide.
- Rabindranath Bhattacharyya:
E-governance in rural West Bengal (India): impact and implications.
- Yavuz Akpinar, Zerrin Ondin:
Citizens' use and acceptance of e-government applications of Turkish social security institutions.
- P. K. Suri, Sushil:
Towards a strategy for implementing e-governance applications: a case study of integrated fertilisers management information system based on SAP-LAP framework.
- Julia Davidson, Petter Gottschalk:
Digital forensics in law enforcement: the case of online victimisation of children.