- In Memoriam René Wagenaar (1954-2007).
- Robert J. Kauffman, Jae Kyu Lee, Norman M. Sadeh:
ECRA Volume 6 Number 1.
- Gangseog Ryu, Elison Ai Ching Lim, Lynn Thor Ling Tan, Young Jee Han:
Preattentive processing of banner advertisements: The role of modality, location, and interference.
- Judy C. R. Tseng, Gwo-Jen Hwang:
Development of an automatic customer service system on the internet.
- Amelia Masters, Katina Michael:
Lend me your arms: The use and implications of humancentric RFID.
- Thomas Buchholz, Iris Hochstatter, Claudia Linnhoff-Popien:
Distribution strategies for the contextualized mobile Internet.
- Mamata Jenamani, Yuhui Zhong, Bharat K. Bhargava:
Cheating in online auction - Towards explaining the popularity of English auction.
- Noboru Nakamichi, Makoto Sakai, Kazuyuki Shima, Jian Hu, Ken-ichi Matsumoto:
WebTracer: A new web usability evaluation environment using gazing point information.
- Wen-Shenq Juang:
D-cash: A flexible pre-paid e-cash scheme for date-attachment.
- Gonçalo Paiva Dias, José Aberto Rafael:
A simple model and a distributed architecture for realizing one-stop e-government.
- Xiaoling Dai, John C. Grundy:
NetPay: An off-line, decentralized micro-payment system for thin-client applications.
- Cheolho Yoon, Sanghoon Kim:
Convenience and TAM in a ubiquitous computing environment: The case of wireless LAN.
- Costas Vassilakis, Giorgos Lepouras, Constantin Halatsis:
A knowledge-based approach for developing multi-channel e-government services.
Summer 2007 Ninth Pacific Asia Conference on Information Systems (PACIS 2005) - IT and Value Creation
Special Section PACIS 2005
- Patrick Y. K. Chau, Benjamin Yen:
Guest editors' introduction.
- Wanchai Varavithya, Vatcharaporn Esichaikul:
Using the composite act frame technique to model 'Rules of Origin' knowledge representations in e-government services.
- Junichi Iijima, Sho Ho:
Common structure and properties of filtering systems.
- Sangjun Kim, Euiho Suh, Keedong Yoo:
A study of context inference for Web-based information systems.
- Benjamin Yen, Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, May Wang:
Toward an analytical approach for effective Web site design: A framework for modeling, evaluation and enhancement.
- Patrick Y. K. Chau, Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, Bill L. P. Lee, Anson K. K. Au:
Examining customers' trust in online vendors and their dropout decisions: An empirical study.
Special section Online Negotiation and Trade (ICEC 2005)
- Karl Reiner Lang, Zhangxi Lin:
Online Negotiation and Trade.
- Shuchun Ho, Robert J. Kauffman, Ting-Peng Liang:
A growth theory perspective on B2C e-commerce growth in Europe: An exploratory study.
- Raymond Y. K. Lau:
Towards a web services and intelligent agents-based negotiation system for B2B eCommerce.
- Scott Buffett, Bruce Spencer:
A Bayesian classifier for learning opponents' preferences in multi-object automated negotiation.
- Shiu-li Huang, Fu-ren Lin:
The design and evaluation of an intelligent sales agent for online persuasion and negotiation.
- Weiling Ke, Kwok Kee Wei:
Factors affecting trading partners' knowledge sharing: Using the lens of transaction cost economics and socio-political theories.
- Rajiv D. Banker, Sabyasachi Mitra:
Procurement models in the agricultural supply chain: A case study of online coffee auctions in India.
- Sulin Ba, Jan Stallaert, Zhongju Zhang:
Price competition in e-tailing under service and recognition differentiation.
- Sudipto Banerjee, Robert J. Kauffman, Bin Wang:
Modeling Internet firm survival using Bayesian dynamic models with time-varying coefficients.
Winter 2007 Intelligent agents in e-services
Intelligent agents in e-services (EEE 2005)
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:34:23 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Byung Gon Kim, Soon Chang Park, Kyoung Jun Lee:
A structural equation modeling of the Internet acceptance in Korea.
- Hsiu-Fen Lin:
Predicting consumer intentions to shop online: An empirical test of competing theories.
- Nir Kshetri:
Barriers to e-commerce and competitive business models in developing countries: A case study.
- Xibao Zhang, Cynthia Moussi:
Level of Internet use by Chinese businesses: A preliminary study.
- Nabeel A. Y. Al-Qirim:
The adoption of eCommerce communications and applications technologies in small businesses in New Zealand.
- Lydia Gan, Shujia He, Tingli Huang, Jiebin Tan:
A comparative analysis of online grocery pricing in Singapore.
- Craig L. Johnson:
A framework for pricing government e-services.
- Chu-Chai Henry Chan, Chi-Bin Cheng, Chih-Hsiung Hsu:
Bargaining strategy formulation with CRM for an e-commerce agent.
- Horng-Twu Liaw, Jiann-Fu Lin, Wei-Chen Wu:
A new electronic traveler's check scheme based on one-way hash function.