Spring 2006 International Workshop on Data Engineering Issues in E-Commerce (DEEC 2005)
Ontology-based E-Catalog in E-Commerce
- Junho Shim, Simon S. Y. Shim:
Ontology-based e-Catalog in e-commerce: ECRA Vol. 5, No. 1. Special Section.
- Juhnyoung Lee, Richard Goodwin:
Ontology management for large-scale enterprise systems.
- Taehee Lee, Ig-hoon Lee, Suekyung Lee, Sang-goo Lee, Dongkyu Kim, Jonghoon Chun, Hyunja Lee, Junho Shim:
Building an operational product ontology system.
- Andreia Malucelli, Daniel Palzer, Eugénio C. Oliveira:
Ontology-based Services to help solving the heterogeneity problem in e-commerce negotiations.
- Sven Döring, Werner Kießling, Timotheus Preisinger, Stefan Fischer:
Evaluation and optimization of the catalog search process of e-procurement platforms.
- Jun'ichi Tatemura, Wang-Pin Hsiung:
Web service decomposition: Edge computing architecture for cache-friendly e-commerce applications.
Human Side and Behavioral E-Commerce Studies
E-Commerce Design and Technology Studies
- Sherry M. B. Thatcher, William Foster, Ling Zhu:
B2B e-commerce adoption decisions in Taiwan: The interaction of cultural and other institutional factors.
- Tzong-Ru Lee, Jan-Mou Li:
Key factors in forming an e-marketplace: An empirical analysis.
- Dong-Mo Koo:
The fundamental reasons of e-consumers' loyalty to an online store.
- Sung-Eui Cho:
Factors affecting customer needs of geographical accessibility in electronic commerce.
Autumn 2006 Mobile technology and services
- Christer Carlsson:
ECRA - Special issue on mobile technology and services.
- Jen-Her Wu, Yu-Min Wang:
Development of a tool for selecting mobile shopping site: A customer perspective.
- Aaron Hand, John Cardiff, Patricia Magee, Jimmy Doody:
An architecture and development methodology for location-based services.
- Ohbyung Kwon, Keedong Yoo, Euiho Suh:
ubiES: Applying ubiquitous computing technologies to an expert system for context-aware proactive services.
- Qusay H. Mahmoud, Leslie Yu:
Havana agents for comparison shopping and location-aware advertising in wireless mobile environments.
- Jari Veijalainen, Vagan Y. Terziyan, Henry Tirri:
Transaction management for m-commerce at a mobile terminal.
- Jan Ondrus, Yves Pigneur:
Towards a holistic analysis of mobile payments: A multiple perspectives approach.
Winter 2006 Web-enabled Business and Customer Value
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:34:23 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)