- Jennifer Shang, Pandu R. Tadikamalla, Laurie J. Kirsch, Lawrence Brown:
A decision support system for managing inventory at GlaxoSmithKline.
- Stephen Russell, Aryya Gangopadhyay, Victoria Y. Yoon:
Assisting decision making in the event-driven enterprise using wavelets.
- Munir Mandviwalla, Ravi Patnayakuni, David Schuff:
Improving the peer review process with information technology.
- Ying Sai:
- Chetan Kumar, John B. Norris:
A new approach for a proxy-level web caching mechanism.
- Robert S. Garfinkel, Ram D. Gopal, Bhavik Pathak, Fang Yin:
Shopbot 2.0: Integrating recommendations and promotions with comparison shopping.
- Shi-Ming Huang, David C. Yen, Luen-Wei Yang, Jing-Shiuan Hua:
An investigation of Zipf's Law for fraud detection (DSS#06-10-1826R(2)).
- Beatriz Abdul-Jalbar, José M. Gutiérrez, Joaquin Sicilia:
Policies for a single-vendor multi-buyer system with finite production rate.
- Riyaz T. Sikora, Vishal Sachdev:
Learning bidding strategies with autonomous agents in environments with unstable equilibrium.
- David Dreyfus, Bala Iyer:
Managing architectural emergence: A conceptual model and simulation.
- Stephen G. Powell, Kenneth R. Baker, Barry Lawson:
A critical review of the literature on spreadsheet errors.
- Sang Won Yoon, Juan D. Velásquez, B. K. Partridge, Shimon Y. Nof:
Transportation security decision support system for emergency response: A training prototype.
- Shih-Wei Chou, Yu-Chieh Chang:
The implementation factors that influence the ERP (enterprise resource planning) benefits.
- Daniel G. Conway, Gary J. Koehler:
Caveat mercator in electronic commerce: An update.
- Ramanath Subramanyam, Mu Xia:
Free/Libre Open Source Software development in developing and developed countries: A conceptual framework with an exploratory study.
- Adrian Paschke, Martin Bichler:
Knowledge representation concepts for automated SLA management.
- Zhiping D. Walter, Melissa Succi Lopez:
Physician acceptance of information technologies: Role of perceived threat to professional autonomy.
- Jahyun Goo, C. Derrick Huang:
Facilitating relational governance through service level agreements in IT outsourcing: An application of the commitment-trust theory.
- Christine Kiss, Martin Bichler:
Identification of influencers - Measuring influence in customer networks.
- Nanda Kumar, Kannan Mohan, Richard D. Holowczak:
Locking the door but leaving the computer vulnerable: Factors inhibiting home users' adoption of software firewalls.
- Martijn Kagie, Michiel C. van Wezel, Patrick J. F. Groenen:
A graphical shopping interface based on product attributes.
- K. O. Willis, D. F. Jones:
Multi-objective simulation optimization through search heuristics and relational database analysis.
- Atish P. Sinha, Huimin Zhao:
Incorporating domain knowledge into data mining classifiers: An application in indirect lending.
- Minseok Song, Wil M. P. van der Aalst:
Towards comprehensive support for organizational mining.
- Hong Guo, Juheng Zhang, Gary J. Koehler:
A survey of quantum games.
- Juheng Zhang, Subhajyoti Bandyopadhyay, Selwyn Piramuthu:
Real option valuation on grid computing.
- Cocky Hilhorst, Pieter M. A. Ribbers, Eric van Heck, Martin Smits:
Using Dempster-Shafer theory and real options theory to assess competing strategies for implementing IT infrastructures: A case study.
- Upkar Varshney:
A middleware framework for managing transactions in group-oriented mobile commerce services.
- Rui Borges Lopes, Sérgio Barreto, Carlos Ferreira, Beatriz Sousa Santos:
A decision-support tool for a capacitated location-routing problem.
- Geoffrey Lamptey, Samuel Labi, Zongzhi Li:
Decision support for optimal scheduling of highway pavement preventive maintenance within resurfacing cycle.
- Ye Chen, Divakaran Liginlal:
A maximum entropy approach to feature selection in knowledge-based authentication.
- Gokul Bhandari, Khaled Hassanein, Richard Deaves:
Debiasing investors with decision support systems: An experimental investigation.
- Zhan-Li Sun, Tsan-Ming Choi, Kin-Fan Au, Yong Yu:
Sales forecasting using extreme learning machine with applications in fashion retailing.
- P. L. Conti, M. Naldi:
Detection of anomalous bids in procurement auctions.
- Navin Kumar, Aryya Gangopadhyay, Sanjay Bapna, George Karabatis, Zhiyuan Chen:
Measuring interestingness of discovered skewed patterns in data cubes.
- Zhe Qu, Han Zhang, Haizheng Li:
Determinants of online merchant rating: Content analysis of consumer comments about Yahoo merchants.
- Younghwa Lee, Kenneth A. Kozar, Kai R. T. Larsen:
Avatar e-mail versus traditional e-mail: Perceptual difference and media selection difference.
- Hakan Tarakci, Zafer D. Ozdemir, Moosa Sharafali:
On the staffing policy and technology investment in a specialty hospital offering telemedicine.
- Enes Eryarsoy, Gary J. Koehler, Haldun Aytug:
Using domain-specific knowledge in generalization error bounds for support vector machine learning.
- Chetan Kumar:
Performance evaluation for implementations of a network of proxy caches.
- Chieh-Yuan Tsai, Yu-Chen Shieh:
A change detection method for sequential patterns.
- Jian Cai, Xiangdong Liu, Zhihui Xiao, Jin Liu:
Improving supply chain performance management: A systematic approach to analyzing iterative KPI accomplishment.
- Yoshinori Suzuki:
A decision support system of dynamic vehicle refueling.
- Jing Wang, Kholekile Gwebu, Murali S. Shanker, Marvin D. Troutt:
An application of agent-based simulation to knowledge sharing.
- Punit Ahluwalia, Upkar Varshney:
Composite quality of service and decision making perspectives in wireless networks.
- Vidyanand Choudhary, Rajeev K. Tyagi:
Economic incentives to adopt electronic payment schemes under competition.
- Ned Kock, Jacques Verville, Azim Danesh-Pajou, Dorrie DeLuca:
Communication flow orientation in business process modeling and its effect on redesign success: Results from a field study.
- Chandrasekar Subramaniam, Ravi Sen, Matthew L. Nelson:
Determinants of open source software project success: A longitudinal study.
- Yu-Ju Tu, Wei Zhou, Selwyn Piramuthu:
Identifying RFID-embedded objects in pervasive healthcare applications.
- Cuneyd C. Kaya, Guoying Zhang, Yong Tan, Vijay S. Mookerjee:
An admission-control technique for delay reduction in proxy caching.
February 2009 Wireless in the Healthcare
- Laureano F. Escudero, Mercedes Landete, Alfredo Marín:
A branch-and-cut algorithm for the Winner Determination Problem.
- Norman A. Johnson, Randolph B. Cooper, Wynne W. Chin:
Anger and flaming in computer-mediated negotiation among strangers.
- Norman A. Johnson, Randolph B. Cooper:
Media, affect, concession, and agreement in negotiation: IM versus telephone.
- Dimitris A. Papakiriakopoulos, Katerina Pramatari, Georgios I. Doukidis:
A decision support system for detecting products missing from the shelf based on heuristic rules.
- Christie M. Fuller, David P. Biros, Rick L. Wilson:
Decision support for determining veracity via linguistic-based cues.
- Fenghui Ren, Minjie Zhang, Kwang Mong Sim:
Adaptive conceding strategies for automated trading agents in dynamic, open markets.
- Boris Galitsky, María Paula González, Carlos Iván Chesñevar:
A novel approach for classifying customer complaints through graphs similarities in argumentative dialogues.
- Jorge E. Mendoza, Andrés L. Medaglia, Nubia Velasco:
An evolutionary-based decision support system for vehicle routing: The case of a public utility.
- Michael Mannino, Yanjuan Yang, Young Ryu:
Classification algorithm sensitivity to training data with non representative attribute noise.
March 2009 IT Decisions in Organizations
- James Y. L. Thong, Felix B. Tan:
Introduction to the PACIS2007 special issue for decision support systems.
- Seungwoo Kwon, Byungjoon Yoo, Jinbae Kim, Wei Shang, Gunwoong Lee:
Reservation price reporting mechanisms for online negotiations.
- Jeevan Jaisingh:
Impact of piracy on innovation at software firms and implications for piracy policy.
- Fu-ren Lin, Jen-Hung Yu:
Visualized cognitive knowledge map integration for P2P networks.
- Angela Liew, David Sundaram:
Flexible modelling and support of interrelated decisions.
- Frank K. Y. Chan, James Y. L. Thong:
Acceptance of agile methodologies: A critical review and conceptual framework.
- Boon-Yuen Ng, Atreyi Kankanhalli, Yunjie (Calvin) Xu:
Studying users' computer security behavior: A health belief perspective.
- Wei He, Kwok-Kee Wei:
What drives continued knowledge sharing? An investigation of knowledge-contribution and -seeking beliefs.
- Weiling Ke, Hefu Liu, Kwok Kee Wei, Jibao Gu, Huaping Chen:
How do mediated and non-mediated power affect electronic supply chain management system adoption? The mediating effects of trust and institutional pressures.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:34:03 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Carolyn F. Holton:
Identifying disgruntled employee systems fraud risk through text mining: A simple solution for a multi-billion dollar problem.
- Winston T. Lin:
The business value of information technology as measured by technical efficiency: Evidence from country-level data.
- Frank Witlox, Marc Antrop, Peter Bogaert, Philippe De Maeyer, Ben Derudder, Tijs Neutens, Veronique Van Acker, Nico Van de Weghe:
Introducing functional classification theory to land use planning by means of decision tables.
- Hak-Jin Kim, Wooju Kim, Myungjin Lee:
Semantic Web Constraint Language and its application to an intelligent shopping agent.
- Stefan Koch, Johann Mitlöhner:
Software project effort estimation with voting rules.
- Joseph S. Valacich, Saonee Sarker, Jamie Pratt, Mike Groomer:
Understanding risk-taking behavior of groups: A "decision analysis" perspective.