- Ya-Han Hu, Yen-Liang Chen:
Mining association rules with multiple minimum supports: a new mining algorithm and a support tuning mechanism.
- Gleiber Fernandes Royes, Rogério Cid Bastos:
Uncertainty analysis in political forecasting.
- Melody Y. Kiang, Michael Y. Hu, Dorothy M. Fisher:
An extended self-organizing map network for market segmentation - a telecommunication example.
- Rajiv Kishore, Hong Zhang, Ram Ramesh:
Enterprise integration using the agent paradigm: foundations of multi-agent-based integrative business information systems.
- S. Swamynathan, A. Kannan, T. V. Geetha:
Composite event monitoring in XML repositories using generic rule framework for providing reactive e-services.
- R. J. Kuo, Y. T. Su, C. Y. Chiu, Kai-Ying Chen, F. C. Tien:
Part family formation through fuzzy ART2 neural network.
- Sudip Bhattacharjee, Ram D. Gopal, Kaveepan Lertwachara, James R. Marsden:
Whatever happened to payola? An empirical analysis of online music sharing.
- Michael V. Mannino, Zhiping D. Walter:
A framework for data warehouse refresh policies.
- Jonathan P. Caulkins, Wenxuan Ding, George T. Duncan, Ramayya Krishnan, Eric Nyberg:
A method for managing access to web pages: Filtering by Statistical Classification (FSC) applied to text.
- Anthony G. McCloskey, Ronan T. McIvor, Liam P. Maguire, Paul K. Humphreys, Tina O'Donnell:
A user-centred corporate acquisition system: a dynamic fuzzy membership functions approach.
- James R. Marsden, Ramakrishnan Pakath, Kustim Wibowo:
Decision making under time pressure with different information sources and performance-based financial incentives: part 3.
- Rathindra Sarathy, Krishnamurty Muralidhar:
Secure and useful data sharing.
- Yi Sun, Gary J. Koehler:
A location model for a web service intermediary.
- Shan Ling Pan, Chee-Wee Tan, Eric Tze Kuan Lim:
Customer relationship management (CRM) in e-government: a relational perspective.
- Jingquan Li, Riyaz Sikora, Michael J. Shaw, Gek Woo Tan:
A strategic analysis of inter organizational information sharing.
- Seungkyoon Shin, G. Lawrence Sanders:
Denormalization strategies for data retrieval from data warehouses.
- Bernhard J. Angerhofer, Marios C. Angelides:
A model and a performance measurement system for collaborative supply chains.
- G. Shankaranarayanan, Yu Cai:
Supporting data quality management in decision-making.
- Magnus Boman, Anna Sandin:
Implementing an agent trade server.
- Edward J. Lusk:
Email: Its decision support systems inroads - An update.
- B. Besharati, S. Azarm, P. K. Kannan:
A decision support system for product design selection: A generalized purchase modeling approach.
- Robert Fildes, Paul Goodwin, Michael Lawrence:
The design features of forecasting support systems and their effectiveness.
- Weiguo Fan, Michael D. Gordon, Praveen Pathak:
An integrated two-stage model for intelligent information routing.
- Ningning Wu, Jing Zhang:
Factor-analysis based anomaly detection and clustering.
- Wen-Yau Liang, Chun-Che Huang:
Agent-based demand forecast in multi-echelon supply chain.
- Sébastien Thomassey, Antonio Fiordaliso:
A hybrid sales forecasting system based on clustering and decision trees.
- Dean C. Chatfield, Terry P. Harrison, Jack C. Hayya:
SISCO: An object-oriented supply chain simulation system.
- Huigang Liang, Yajiong Xue, Bruce A. Berger:
Web-based intervention support system for health promotion.
- Karen Corral, David Schuff, Robert D. St. Louis:
The impact of alternative diagrams on the accuracy of recall: A comparison of star-schema diagrams and entity-relationship diagrams.
- Cecil Chua Eng Huang, Sandeep Purao, Veda C. Storey:
Developing maintainable software: The Readable approach.
- Winston T. Lin, Benjamin B. M. Shao:
The business value of information technology and inputs substitution: The productivity paradox revisited.
- Anita Prinzie, Dirk Van den Poel:
Incorporating sequential information into traditional classification models by using an element/position-sensitive SAM.
- Esther David, Rina Azoulay-Schwartz, Sarit Kraus:
Bidding in sealed-bid and English multi-attribute auctions.
- Kevin P. Scheibe, Laurence W. Carstensen, Terry R. Rakes, Loren Paul Rees:
Going the last mile: A spatial decision support system for wireless broadband communications.
- Hai Zhuge:
Knowledge flow network planning and simulation.
- Éliane M.-F. Moreau:
The impact of intelligent decision support systems on intellectual task success: An empirical investigation.
- J. Gerard Wolff:
Medical diagnosis as pattern recognition in a framework of information compression by multiple alignment, unification and search.
- Chi-Bin Cheng, Chu-Chai Henry Chan, Kun-Cheng Lin:
Intelligent agents for e-marketplace: Negotiation with issue trade-offs by fuzzy inference systems.
- Gary S. C. Pan, Shan Ling Pan:
Examining the coalition dynamics affecting IS project abandonment decision-making.
- Hans van der Heijden:
Mobile decision support for in-store purchase decisions.
- Dong-Ling Xu, McCarthy, Jian-Bo Yang:
Intelligent decision system and its application in business innovation self assessment.
- Guoqing Chen, Hongyan Liu, Lan Yu, Qiang Wei, Xing Zhang:
A new approach to classification based on association rule mining.
- Cheryl Aasheim, Gary J. Koehler:
Scanning World Wide Web documents with the vector space model.
- Shankar Chakraborty, Diganta Tah:
Real time statistical process advisor for effective quality control.
- F. T. Dweiri, M. M. Kablan:
Using fuzzy decision making for the evaluation of the project management internal efficiency.
- Frank S. C. Tseng, Annie Y. H. Chou:
The concept of document warehousing for multi-dimensional modeling of textual-based business intelligence.
- Fu-ren Lin, Kuen-jin Huang, Nian-Shing Chen:
Integrating information retrieval and data mining to discover project team coordination patterns.
- Samuel W. K. Chan:
Beyond keyword and cue-phrase matching: A sentence-based abstraction technique for information extraction.
- A. P. Tchangani:
A satisficing game theory approach for group evaluation of production units.
- Andrew N. K. Chen, Sagnika Sen, Benjamin B. M. Shao:
Strategies for effective Web services adoption for dynamic e-businesses.
- Alan R. Dennis, Nolan J. Taylor:
Information foraging on the web: The effects of "acceptable" Internet delays on multi-page information search behavior.
- Dongming Xu, Huaiqing Wang:
Intelligent agent supported personalization for virtual learning environments.
- Shuang Sun, Akhil Kumar, John Yen:
Merging workflows: A new perspective on connecting business processes.
- Nenad Jukic, Svetlozar Nestorov:
Comprehensive data warehouse exploration with qualified association-rule mining.
- Dimitrios A. Tsamboulas, George K. Mikroudis:
TRANS-POL: A mediator between transportation models and decision makers' policies.
- Alina M. Chircu, Vijay Mahajan:
Managing electronic commerce retail transaction costs for customer value.
- Jedid-Jah Jonker, Nanda Piersma, Rob Potharst:
A decision support system for direct mailing decisions.
- Keun-Woo Lee, Soon-Young Huh:
A model-solver integration framework for autonomous and intelligent model solution.
- Moez Limayem, Probir Banerjee, Louis C. K. Ma:
Impact of GDSS: Opening the black box.
- Joni L. Jones, Richard W. Andrews:
Price discovery in combinatorial auctions using Gibbs Sampling.
- Weiguo Fan, Michael D. Gordon, Praveen Pathak:
On linear mixture of expert approaches to information retrieval.
- Edward Bernroider, Volker Stix:
Profile distance method - a multi-attribute decision making approach for information system investments.
- C. Silva, Licinio Roque, Ana Almeida:
MAPP - A web-based decision support system for the mould industry.
- Ashutosh Deshmukh, Balaji Rajagopalan:
Performance analysis of filtering software using Signal Detection Theory.
- Eric T. G. Wang, Jessica H. F. Chen:
Effects of internal support and consultant quality on the consulting process and ERP system quality.
- I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang, David C. Yen, J. W. Lian:
Critical factors for adopting PACS in Taiwan: Views of radiology department directors.
- Huseyin Ince, Theodore B. Trafalis:
A hybrid model for exchange rate prediction.
- Bo Huang, Nan Liu, Magesh Chandramouli:
A GIS supported Ant algorithm for the linear feature covering problem with distance constraints.
- Han Zhang, Haizheng Li:
Factors affecting payment choices in online auctions: A study of eBay traders.
- Sarv Devaraj, Ming Fan, Rajiv Kohli:
Examination of online channel preference: Using the structure-conduct-outcome framework.
- Robin G. Qiu, Ying Tang, Qi Xu:
Integration design of material flow management in an e-business manufacturing environment.
- Gholamreza Torkzadeh, Jerry Cha-Jan Chang, Gregory W. Hansen:
Identifying issues in customer relationship management at Merck-Medco.
- Tony Van Gestel, Bart Baesens, Peter Van Dijcke, Joao Garcia, Johan A. K. Suykens, Jan Vanthienen:
A process model to develop an internal rating system: Sovereign credit ratings.
- Lin Lin, Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, Olivia R. Liu Sheng:
A decision support system for lower back pain diagnosis: Uncertainty management and clinical evaluations.
- Paul L. Bowen, Roger Debreceny, Fiona H. Rohde, Jay Basford:
Selecting optimal instantiations of data models - Theory and validation of an ex ante approach.
- Yong-Soon Kang, Yong Jin Kim:
Do visitors' interest level and perceived quantity of web page content matter in shaping the attitude toward a web site?
- Yen-Liang Chen, Ya-Han Hu:
Constraint-based sequential pattern mining: The consideration of recency and compactness.
- Michael Chau, Zan Huang, Jialun Qin, Yilu Zhou, Hsinchun Chen:
Building a scientific knowledge web portal: The NanoPort experience.
- Wai Yin Mok, Prashant Palvia, David Paper:
On the computability of agent-based workflows.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Chen-Hao Liu, Yen-Wen Wang:
A hybrid model by clustering and evolving fuzzy rules for sales decision supports in printed circuit board industry.
- Eduardo Fernández-Medina, Juan Trujillo, Rodolfo Villarroel, Mario Piattini:
Access control and audit model for the multidimensional modeling of data warehouses.
- Byron Marshall, Hsinchun Chen, Therani Madhusudan:
Matching knowledge elements in concept maps using a similarity flooding algorithm.
- De Liu, Jianqing Chen:
Designing online auctions with past performance information.
- Sandra M. Richardson, James F. Courtney, John D. Haynes:
Theoretical principles for knowledge management system design: Application to pediatric bipolar disorder.
- Weiguo Fan, Praveen Pathak, Linda Wallace:
Nonlinear ranking function representations in genetic programming-based ranking discovery for personalized search.
- David Schuff, Ozgur Turetken, John D'Arcy:
A multi-attribute, multi-weight clustering approach to managing "e-mail overload".
- Ram D. Gopal, Arvind K. Tripathi, Zhiping D. Walter:
Economics of first-contact email advertising.
- Younghwa Lee, Kenneth A. Kozar:
Investigating the effect of website quality on e-business success: An analytic hierarchy process (AHP) approach.
- Martijn R. Hoogeweegen, Diederik W. van Liere, Peter H. M. Vervest, Lorike Hagdorn van der Meijden, Ido de Lepper:
Strategizing for mass customization by playing the business networking game.
- S. Kingsley Gnanendran, R. P. Sundarraj:
Alternative model representations and computing capacity: Implications for model management.
- Yilu Zhou, Jialun Qin, Hsinchun Chen:
CMedPort: An integrated approach to facilitating Chinese medical information seeking.
- Nicolas Prat, Jacky Akoka, Isabelle Comyn-Wattiau:
A UML-based data warehouse design method.
- Ying-Ming Wang, Taha M. S. Elhag:
An approach to avoiding rank reversal in AHP.
- M. Sinan Gönül, Dilek Önkal-Atay, Michael Lawrence:
The effects of structural characteristics of explanations on use of a DSS.
- Amir Parssian:
Managerial decision support with knowledge of accuracy and completeness of the relational aggregate functions.
- Yen-Liang Chen, Jen-Ming Chen, Ching-Wen Tung:
A data mining approach for retail knowledge discovery with consideration of the effect of shelf-space adjacency on sales.
- Galit Shmueli, Wolfgang Jank, Aleks Aris, Catherine Plaisant, Ben Shneiderman:
Exploring auction databases through interactive visualization.
- Zan Huang, Hsinchun Chen, Fei Guo, Jennifer Jie Xu, Soushan Wu, Wun-Hwa Chen:
Expertise visualization: An implementation and study based on cognitive fit theory.
- T. C. Edwin Cheng, David Y. C. Lam, Andy C. L. Yeung:
Adoption of internet banking: An empirical study in Hong Kong.
- Eitel J. M. Lauría, Peter Duchessi:
A Bayesian Belief Network for IT implementation decision support.
- Waiman Cheung, Gilbert Babin:
A metadatabase-enabled executive information system (Part A): A flexible and adaptable architecture.
- Waiman Cheung, Gilbert Babin:
A metadatabase-enabled executive information system (Part B): Methods for dynamic multidimensional data analysis.
- Thompson S. H. Teo, Paul Raj Devadoss, Shan Ling Pan:
Towards a holistic perspective of customer relationship management (CRM) implementation: A case study of the Housing and Development Board, Singapore.
- Mei Lin, Zhangxi Lin:
A cost-effective critical path approach for service priority selections in grid computing economy.
- Suhong Li, Binshan Lin:
Accessing information sharing and information quality in supply chain management.
- Michael Brydon:
Economic metaphors for solving intrafirm allocation problems: What does a market buy us?
- Kaile Su, Huijing Huang, Xindong Wu, Shichao Zhang:
A logical framework for identifying quality knowledge from different data sources.
- Nivedita Mukherji, Balaji Rajagopalan, Mohan Tanniru:
A decision support model for optimal timing of investments in information technology upgrades.
- Wingyan Chung, Alfonso Bonillas, Guanpi Lai, Wei Xi, Hsinchun Chen:
Supporting non-English Web searching: An experiment on the Spanish business and the Arabic medical intelligence portals.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Chien-Yuan Lai, K. Robert Lai:
A hybrid system by evolving case-based reasoning with genetic algorithm in wholesaler's returning book forecasting.
- Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, Chih-Ping Wei, Olivia R. Liu Sheng:
Evaluating a decision support system for patient image pre-fetching: An experimental study.
- Zafer D. Ozdemir, M. Tolga Akçura, Kemal Altinkemer:
Second opinions and online consultations.
- Raj Venkatesan, Kumar Mehta, Ravi Bapna:
Understanding the confluence of retailer characteristics, market characteristics and online pricing strategies.
- A. K. Choudhury, Ravi Shankar, M. K. Tiwari:
Consensus-based intelligent group decision-making model for the selection of advanced technology.
- Jie Zhang:
The roles of players and reputation: Evidence from eBay online auctions.
- Se-Joon Hong, James Y. L. Thong, Kar Yan Tam:
Understanding continued information technology usage behavior: A comparison of three models in the context of mobile internet.
- Ilke Onur, Kerem Tomak:
Impact of ending rules in online auctions: The case of Yahoo.com.
- Wil M. P. van der Aalst:
Matching observed behavior and modeled behavior: An approach based on Petri nets and integer programming.
- Ali Amiri:
Customer-oriented catalog segmentation: Effective solution approaches.
- Chao-Min Chiu, Meng Hsiang Hsu, Eric T. G. Wang:
Understanding knowledge sharing in virtual communities: An integration of social capital and social cognitive theories.
- Solomon R. Antony, Zhangxi Lin, Bo Xu:
Determinants of escrow service adoption in consumer-to-consumer online auction market: An experimental study.
- S. H. Kwok, J. Leon Zhao:
Content-based object organization for efficient image retrieval in image databases.
- Donald R. Jones, Patrick Wheeler, Radha Appan, Naveed Saleem:
Understanding and attenuating decision bias in the use of model advice and other relevant information.
- Bartel Van de Walle, Anne-Françoise Rutkowski:
A fuzzy decision support system for IT Service Continuity threat assessment.
- Zhiling Guo, Fang Fang, Andrew B. Whinston:
Supply chain information sharing in a macro prediction market.
- Jonghun Park, Ki-Seok Choi:
An adaptive coordination framework for fast atomic multi-business transactions using web services.
- Robert S. Garfinkel, Ram D. Gopal, Arvind K. Tripathi, Fang Yin:
Design of a shopbot and recommender system for bundle purchases.
January 2007 Decision Support Systems in Emerging Economies
Regular Paper Section
- Sohail Chaudhry, Huaizu Li, Li D. Xu, Hong Zhang:
Decision support systems in emerging economies.
- Feng Shan, Ling Xia Li, Zhi Gang Duan, Jinlong Zhang:
Assessing the impacts of South-to-North Water Transfer Project with decision support systems.
- David L. Olson, Margaret F. Shipley, Madeline Johnson, Nikola Yankov:
Capturing the high-risk environment of the transition economy in Bulgaria - a simulation-based DSS.
- Zhongzhi Shi, Youping Huang, Qing He, Li Da Xu, Shaohui Liu, Liangxi Qin, Ziyan Jia, Jiayou Li, Huijing Huang, Lei Zhao:
MSMiner - a developing platform for OLAP.
- Li Da Xu, Zongbin Li, Shancang Li, Fengming Tang:
A decision support system for product design in concurrent engineering.
- Yuan Li, Xiuwu Liao:
Decision support for risk analysis on dynamic alliance.
- Jun Tian, Yingluo Wang, Huaizu Li, Ling Li, Kanliang Wang:
DSS development and applications in China.
- David Arnott, Waraporn Jirachiefpattana, Peter A. O'Donnell:
Executive information systems development in an emerging economy.
- Gilberto Montibeller, Valerie Belton, Marcus Vinicius A. Lima:
Supporting factoring transactions in Brazil using reasoning maps: a language-based DSS for evaluating accounts receivable.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:34:02 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Shin-Yuan Hung, Yi-Cheng Ku, Ting-Peng Liang, Chang-Jen Lee:
Regret avoidance as a measure of DSS success: An exploratory study.
- Jahyun Goo, Rajiv Kishore, Kichan Nam, H. Raghav Rao, Yongil Song:
An investigation of factors that influence the duration of IT outsourcing relationships.
- Guisseppi A. Forgionne, John Newman:
An experiment on the effectiveness of creativity enhancing decision-making support systems.
- Dale Fitch:
Structural equation modeling the use of a risk assessment instrument in child protective services.
- F. Strozzi, J. Bosch, J. M. Zaldívar:
Beer game order policy optimization under changing customer demand.
- Debanjan Ghosh, Raj Sharman, H. Raghav Rao, Shambhu J. Upadhyaya:
Self-healing systems - survey and synthesis.
- Fan Wang, Andrew Lim:
A stochastic beam search for the berth allocation problem.
- Nico Di Domenica, Gautam Mitra, Patrick Valente, George Birbilis:
Stochastic programming and scenario generation within a simulation framework: An information systems perspective.
- Benjamin P.-C. Yen:
The design and evaluation of accessibility on web navigation.
- Robert P. Schumaker, Mark Ginsburg, Hsinchun Chen, Ying Liu:
An evaluation of the chat and knowledge delivery components of a low-level dialog system: The AZ-ALICE experiment.
- Jyri Mustajoki, Raimo P. Hämäläinen, Kari Sinkko:
Interactive computer support in decision conferencing: Two cases on off-site nuclear emergency management.
- Bojan Srdjevic:
Linking analytic hierarchy process and social choice methods to support group decision-making in water management.
- Charles Ling-yu Chou, Timon C. Du, Vincent S. Lai:
Continuous auditing with a multi-agent system.