March 2005 The Fourth ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce
- David C. Parkes:
Special Issue of Decision Support Systems on the Fourth ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce.
- Evangelos Markakis, Amin Saberi:
On the core of the multicommodity flow game.
- Nikhil R. Devanur, Milena Mihail, Vijay V. Vazirani:
Strategyproof cost-sharing mechanisms for set cover and facility location games.
- Atsushi Iwasaki, Makoto Yokoo, Kenji Terada:
A robust open ascending-price multi-unit auction protocol against false-name bids.
- Ryan Porter, Yoav Shoham:
On cheating in sealed-bid auctions.
- Michael L. Littman, Peter Stone:
A polynomial-time Nash equilibrium algorithm for repeated games.
- Daniel M. Reeves, Michael P. Wellman, Jeffrey K. MacKie-Mason, Anna Osepayshvili:
Exploring bidding strategies for market-based scheduling.
- Lance Fortnow, Joe Kilian, David M. Pennock, Michael P. Wellman:
Betting Boolean-style: a framework for trading in securities based on logical formulas.
- Anshul Kothari, David C. Parkes, Subhash Suri:
Approximately-strategyproof and tractable multiunit auctions.
- Moshe Babaioff, William E. Walsh:
Incentive-compatible, budget-balanced, yet highly efficient auctions for supply chain formation.
April 2005 Decision Theory and Game Theory in Agent Design
- Piotr J. Gmytrasiewicz, Simon Parsons:
Editorial: decision theory and game theory in agent design.
- Gangshu Cai, Peter R. Wurman:
Monte Carlo approximation in incomplete information, sequential auction games.
- Shih-Fen Cheng, Evan Leung, Kevin M. Lochner, Kevin O'Malley, Daniel M. Reeves, L. Julian Schvartzman, Michael P. Wellman:
Walverine: a Walrasian trading agent.
- Josep Freixas:
The Shapley-Shubik power index for games with several levels of approval in the input and output.
- Thomas C. O'Connell, Richard Edwin Stearns:
Mechanism design for software agents with complete information.
- Annapurna Valluri, David C. Croson:
Agent learning in supplier selection models.
- Makoto Yokoo, Yuko Sakurai, Shigeo Matsubara:
Robust double auction protocol against false-name bids.
- Sung-Ho Kim:
Stochastic ordering and robustness in classification from a Bayesian network.
- Indrajit Ray, Indrakshi Ray, Narasimhamurthi Natarajan:
An anonymous and failure resilient fair-exchange e-commerce protocol.
- José Jesús Castro-Schez, Luis Jiménez, J. Moreno, L. R. Luis Rodriguez Benitez:
Using fuzzy repertory table-based technique for decision support.
- Katta G. Murty, Jiyin Liu, Yat-Wah Wan, Richard Linn:
A decision support system for operations in a container terminal.
- Bonnie Brinton Anderson, James V. Hansen, Paul Benjamin Lowry, Scott L. Summers:
Model checking for design and assurance of e-Business processes.
- Arne Løkketangen, David L. Woodruff:
A distance function to support optimized selection decisions.
- Tanya J. McGill, Jane E. Klobas:
The role of spreadsheet knowledge in user-developed application success.
- Timon C. Du, Eldon Y. Li, Eric Wei:
Mobile agents for a brokering service in the electronic marketplace.
- B. Recio, J. Ibáñez, F. Rubio, J. A. Criado:
A decision support system for analysing the impact of water restriction policies.
- Qijia Tian, Jian Ma, Jiazhi Liang, Ron Chi-Wai Kwok, Ou Liu:
An organizational decision support system for effective R&D project selection.
- Waiman Cheung, Lawrence C. Leung, Philip C. F. Tam:
An intelligent decision support system for service network planning.
- Eduardo Fernandez, Rafael Olmedo:
An agent model based on ideas of concordance and discordance for group ranking problems.
- Dianne Hall, David B. Paradice:
Philosophical foundations for a learning-oriented knowledge management system for decision support.
- J. Todd Hamill, Richard F. Deckro, Jack M. Kloeber Jr.:
Evaluating information assurance strategies.
- Edward J. Garrity, Bonnie Glassberg, Yong Jin Kim, G. Lawrence Sanders, Seungkyoon Shin:
An experimental investigation of web-based information systems success in the context of electronic commerce.
- Prabhudev Konana, Sridhar Balasubramanian:
The Social-Economic-Psychological model of technology adoption and usage: an application to online investing.
- Pauline Ratnasingam:
Trust in inter-organizational exchanges: a case study in business to business electronic commerce.
June 2005 Collaborative Work and Knowledge Management
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:34:01 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Eldon Y. Li, Hsiangchu Lai:
Collaborative work and knowledge management in electronic business.
- Dorit Nevo, Yair Wand:
Organizational memory information systems: a transactive memory approach.
- Hyung Jun Ahn, Hong Joo Lee, Kyehyun Cho, Sung Joo Park:
Utilizing knowledge context in virtual collaborative work.
- Thian-Huat Ong, Hsinchun Chen, Wai-Ki Sung, Bin Zhu:
Newsmap: a knowledge map for online news.
- Niki Panteli, Siva Sockalingam:
Trust and conflict within virtual inter-organizational alliances: a framework for facilitating knowledge sharing.
- Ibrahim Cil, Oguzhan Alpturk, Harun R. Yazgan:
A new collaborative system framework based on a multiple perspective approach: InteliTeam.
- Pengzhu Zhang, Jingle Sun, Hsinchun Chen:
Frame-based argumentation for group decision task generation and identification.
- Felix T. S. Chan, S. H. Chung:
Multicriterion genetic optimization for due date assigned distribution network problems.