- Paul K. Bergey, Cliff T. Ragsdale, Mangesh Hoskote:
A decision support system for the electrical power districting problem.
- Hemant K. Bhargava, Kevin J. Snoap:
Improving recruit distribution decisions in the US Marine Corps.
- Alan R. Dennis, Traci A. Carte, Gigi G. Kelly:
Breaking the rules: success and failure in groupware-supported business process reengineering.
- Timon Chih-Ting Du, Hsun-Ming Lee, Ane Chen:
Constructing federated databases in coordinated supply chains.
- Antonio Jiménez, Sixto Ríos-Insua, Alfonso Mateos:
A decision support system for multiattribute utility evaluation based on imprecise assignments.
- Youzhong Liu, Fahong Yu, Stanley Y. W. Su, Herman Lam:
A Cost-Benefit Evaluation Server for decision support in e-business.
- David C. Novak, Cliff T. Ragsdale:
A decision support methodology for stochastic multi-criteria linear programming using spreadsheets.
- Parag C. Pendharkar, James A. Rodger:
Technical efficiency-based selection of learning cases to improve forecasting accuracy of neural networks under monotonicity assumption.
- Mei Alonzo, Milam Aiken:
Flaming in electronic communication.
- Marko Bohanec, Blaz Zupan:
A function-decomposition method for development of hierarchical multi-attribute decision models.
- Christian Gerber, Jeffrey E. Teich, Hannele Wallenius, Jyrki Wallenius:
A simulation and test of OptiMark's electronic matching algorithm and its simple variations for institutional block trading.
- Paul Mangiameli, David West, Rohit Rampal:
Model selection for medical diagnosis decision support systems.
- Souren Paul, William D. Haseman, K. Ramamurthy:
Collective memory support and cognitive-conflict group decision-making: an experimental investigation.
- Randall S. Sexton, Robert E. Dorsey, Naheel A. Sikander:
Simultaneous optimization of neural network function and architecture algorithm.
- Jin Hyun Son, Myoung-Ho Kim:
An analysis of the optimal number of servers in distributed client/server environments.
- Jen-Her Wu, Her-Sen Doong, Ching-Chang Lee, Tse-Chih Hsia, Ting-Peng Liang:
A methodology for designing form-based decision support systems.
March 2004 Knowledge Management Technique
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:34:01 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)