Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:33:12 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brendan D. McKay, Jennifer Seberry, Scott A. Vanstone:
Ralph Gordon Stanton.
- Dan Archdeacon, Jeffrey H. Dinitz:
Constructing indecomposable 1-factorizations of the complete multigraph.
- Lynn Margaret Batten:
An extension of Wagner's theorem.
- Elizabeth J. Billington, Dean G. Hoffman:
The number of repeated blocks in balanced ternary designs with block size three II.
- S. R. Chamberlin, D. A. Sprott:
On a discrete distribution associated with the statistical assessment of nominal scale agreement.
- Charles J. Colbourn, Rudolf Mathon, Alexander Rosa, Nabil Shalaby:
The fine structure of threefold triple systems: u = 1 or 3 (mod 6).
- D. de Caen, Donald L. Kreher, Stanislaw P. Radziszowski, W. H. Mills:
On the covering of t-sets with (t + 1)-sets: C(9, 5, 4) and C(10, 6, 5).
- Diane Donovan, Sheila Oates-Williams:
Single laws for sloops and squags.
- Paul Erdös, Siemion Fajtlowicz, William Staton:
Degree sequences in triangle-free graphs.
- J. Gani:
A note on a stochastic model for the incubation of transfusion- associated AIDS.
- Bert Hartnell, William Kocay:
On minimal neighbourhood-connected graphs.
- Katherine Heinrich, Midori Kobayashi, Gisaku Nakamura:
Dudeney's round table problem.
- J. D. Horton:
A hyperfactorization of order 8, index 2.
- Dieter Jungnickel, Scott A. Vanstone:
Triple systems in PG(2, q).
- Sanpei Kageyama, Kishore Sinha:
Constructions of partially balanced bipartite block designs.
- Ann Chi Kim, B. H. Neumann:
Laws in a class of groupoids.
- William Kocay, G. H. John van Rees:
Some non-isomorphic (4t + 4, 8t + 6, 4t + 3, 2t + 2, 2t + 1)- BIBD's.
- Christos Koukouvinos, Jennifer Seberry:
Hadamard matrices of order =8 (mod 16) with maximal excess.
- Stratis Kounias, Christos Koukouvinos, K. Sotirakoglou:
On Golay sequences.
- Clement W. H. Lam, Galina Kolesova, Larry H. Thiel:
A computer search for finite projective planes of order 9.
- Esther R. Lamken, Rolf S. Rees, Scott A. Vanstone:
Class-uniformly resolvable pairwise balanced designs with block sizes two and three.
- Rudolf Lidl, Winfried B. Müller:
Generalizations of the Fibonacci pseudoprimes test.
- Ronald C. Mullin, Dan Wevrick:
Singular points in pair covers and their relation to Hadamard designs.
- C. St. J. A. Nash-Williams:
Reconstruction of locally finite connected graphs with two infinite wings.
- M. G. Oxenham, L. R. A. Casse:
On a geometric representation of the subgroups of index 6 in S6.
- Vera Pless:
Codes and designs - existence and uniqueness.
- Cheryl E. Praeger:
Balanced directed cycle designs based on groups.
- Alan Rahilly:
On the line structure of designs.
- Rolf S. Rees:
The spectrum of restricted resolvable designs with r = 2.
- Dinesh G. Sarvate, R. C. Hamm:
Row-column directed block designs.
- Anthony G. Shannon, J. C. Turner, Krassimir T. Atanassov:
A generalized tableau associated with colored convolution trees.
- Martin J. Sharry, Anne Penfold Street:
Partitioning sets of quadruples into designs III.
- R. J. Simpson:
Disjoint covering systems of rational Beatty sequences.
- Douglas R. Stinson:
A survey of Kirkman triple systems and related designs.
- Marta Sved:
The geometry of the binomial array modulo p2 and p3.
- W. T. Tutte:
On the Birkhoff-Lewis equations.
- W. D. Wallis, J. Wu:
On clique partitions of split graphs.
- H. C. Williams:
Some formulas concerning the fundamental unit of a real quadratic field.
- B. J. Wilson: