August 2008 Special issue:
Selected Papers from ECML PKDD 2008
- Walter Daelemans, Bart Goethals, Katharina Morik:
Guest Editors' Introduction: Special issue of Selected Papers from ECML PKDD 2008.
- Petteri Hintsanen, Hannu Toivonen:
Finding reliable subgraphs from large probabilistic graphs.
- Adrian Kügel, Enno Ohlebusch:
A space efficient solution to the frequent string mining problem for many databases.
- Pauli Miettinen:
The Boolean column and column-row matrix decompositions.
- Apostolos N. Papadopoulos, Apostolos Lyritsis, Yannis Manolopoulos:
SkyGraph: an algorithm for important subgraph discovery in relational graphs.
- Chedy Raïssi, Toon Calders, Pascal Poncelet:
Mining conjunctive sequential patterns.
- Arnaud Soulet, Bruno Crémilleux:
Adequate condensed representations of patterns.
- Jimeng Sun, Charalampos E. Tsourakakis, Evan Hoke, Christos Faloutsos, Tina Eliassi-Rad:
Two heads better than one: pattern discovery in time-evolving multi-aspect data.
October 2008 Special Issue on Utility-Based Data Mining. Guest Editors:
Gary M. Weiss,
and Bianca Zadrozny
- Gary M. Weiss, Bianca Zadrozny, Maytal Saar-Tsechansky:
Guest editorial: special issue on utility-based data mining.
- Prithviraj Sen, Lise Getoor:
Cost-sensitive learning with conditional Markov networks.
- George Forman:
Quantifying counts and costs via classification.
- Tom Fawcett:
PRIE: a system for generating rulelists to maximize ROC performance.
- Nitesh V. Chawla, David A. Cieslak, Lawrence O. Hall, Ajay Joshi:
Automatically countering imbalance and its empirical relationship to cost.
- Gary M. Weiss, Ye Tian:
Maximizing classifier utility when there are data acquisition and modeling costs.
- Lior Rokach, Lihi Naamani, Armin Shmilovici:
Pessimistic cost-sensitive active learning of decision trees for profit maximizing targeting campaigns.
- Michael Brydon, Andrew Gemino:
Classification trees and decision-analytic feedforward control: a case study from the video game industry.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:31:16 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Li Wei, Eamonn J. Keogh, Xiaopeng Xi, Melissa Yoder:
Efficiently finding unusual shapes in large image databases.
- Parvathi Chundi, Daniel J. Rosenkrantz:
Efficient algorithms for segmentation of item-set time series.
- Shumeet Baluja, Michele Covell:
Learning to hash: forgiving hash functions and applications.
- Jukka Corander, Magnus Ekdahl, Timo Koski:
Parallell interacting MCMC for learning of topologies of graphical models.
- Vineet Chaoji, Mohammad Al Hasan, Saeed Salem, Mohammed Javeed Zaki:
An integrated, generic approach to pattern mining: data mining template library.