- Tony P. Pridmore, John E. W. Mayhew, John P. Frisby:
Exploiting image-plane data in the interpretation of edge-based binocular disparity.
- Genoveffa Tortora, Gennaro Costagliola, Timothy Arndt, Shi-Kuo Chang:
Pyramidal algorithms for iconic indexing.
- John Princen, John Illingworth, Josef Kittler:
A hierarchical approach to line extraction based on the Hough transform.
- Ping Liang, John S. Todhunter:
Representation and recognition of surface shapes in range images: A differential geometry approach.
- Avraham Margalit, Azriel Rosenfeld:
Using feature probabilities to reduce the expected computational cost of template matching.
- Alan L. Yuille, Michael Leyton:
3D symmetry-curvature duality theorems.
- Mehmet Celenk:
A color clustering technique for image segmentation.
- Sang Uk Lee, Seok Yoon Chung, Rae-Hong Park:
A comparative performance study of several global thresholding techniques for segmentation.
- Muhittin Gökmen, Richard W. Hall:
Parallel shrinking algorithms using 2-subfields approaches.
- Hsi-Jian Lee, Hsi-Chou Deng:
Three-frame corner matching and moving object extraction in a sequence of images.
- Thomas L. Hemminger, Carlos A. Pomalaza-Raez:
Polygonal representation: A maximum likelihood approach.
- Jack Y. Jau, Roland T. Chin:
Shape from texture using the Wigner distribution.
- Ardeshir Goshtasby, Fuhua Cheng, Brian A. Barsky:
B-spline curves and surfaces viewed as digital filters.
- Greg Brookshire, Morton Nadler, Choon Lee:
- Maurice Maes:
Digitization of straight line segments closeness and convexity.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:30:49 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chia-Hoang Lee, Thomas S. Huang:
Finding point correspondence and determining motion of a rigid object from two weak perspective views.
- Jean Ponce:
On characterizing ribbons and finding skewed symmetries.
- Behrooz Kamgar-Parsi, Behzad Kamgar-Parsi, Harry Wechsler:
Simultaneous fitting of several planes to point sets using neural networks.
- Patrice Y. Simard, Guy E. Mailloux:
Vector field restoration by the method of convex projections.
- Douglas J. Hunt, Loren W. Nolte, Amy R. Reibman, W. Howard Ruedger:
Hough transform and signal detection theory performance for images with additive noise.
- Pierre Comon, Yves Robert, Denis Trystram:
Systolic implementation of the adaptive solution to normal equations.
- Gabor T. Herman:
On topology as applied to image analysis.
- William I. Grosky, Rajiv Mehrotra:
Index-based object recognition in pictorial data management.
- D. Ben-Tzvi, A. A. Naqvi, Mark B. Sandler:
Synchronous multiprocessor implementation of the Hough transform.
- Amnon Meisels, Doron Mintz:
Symbolic reasoning in object extraction.