- Xiaolong Li, Yunxin Zhao:
A fast and memory-efficient N-gram language model lookup method for large vocabulary continuous speech recognition.
- Sebastian Möller, Paula Smeele, Heleen Boland, Jan Krebber:
Evaluating spoken dialogue systems according to de-facto standards: A case study.
- Odette Scharenborg, Louis ten Bosch, Lou Boves:
'Early recognition' of polysyllabic words in continuous speech.
- Dong Yu, Li Deng, Alex Acero:
Speaker-adaptive learning of resonance targets in a hidden trajectory model of speech coarticulation.
- Imed Zitouni:
Backoff hierarchical class n-gram language models: effectiveness to model unseen events in speech recognition.
- Peng Xu, Frederick Jelinek:
Random forests and the data sparseness problem in language modeling.
- Heiga Zen, Keiichi Tokuda, Tadashi Kitamura:
Reformulating the HMM as a trajectory model by imposing explicit relationships between static and dynamic feature vector sequences.
- Leigh D. Alsteris, Kuldip K. Paliwal:
Iterative reconstruction of speech from short-time Fourier transform phase and magnitude spectra.
- G. Farahani, Seyed Mohammad Ahadi, Mohammad Mehdi Homayounpour:
Features based on filtering and spectral peaks in autocorrelation domain for robust speech recognition.
- Odette Scharenborg, Stephanie Seneff, Lou Boves:
A two-pass approach for handling out-of-vocabulary words in a large vocabulary recognition task.
- N. Moustroufas, Vassilios Digalakis:
Automatic pronunciation evaluation of foreign speakers using unknown text.
- Kwok-Kwong Yiu, Man-Wai Mak, Sun-Yuan Kung:
Environment adaptation for robust speaker verification by cascading maximum likelihood linear regression and reinforced learning.
- Xiaodong He, Yunxin Zhao:
Prior knowledge guided maximum expected likelihood based model selection and adaptation for nonnative speech recognition.
- M. Bilginer Gülmezoglu, Vakif Dzhafarov, Rifat Edizkan, Atalay Barkana:
The common vector approach and its comparison with other subspace methods in case of sufficient data.
- K. Sreenivasa Rao, B. Yegnanarayana:
Modeling durations of syllables using neural networks.
- Steve Whittaker, Julia Hirschberg:
Accessing speech data using strategic fixation.
- Odétúnjí A. Odéjobí, Shun Ha Sylvia Wong, Anthony J. Beaumont:
A fuzzy decision tree-based duration model for Standard Yorùbá text-to-speech synthesis.
- Young-Sook Hwang, Andrew M. Finch, Yutaka Sasaki:
Improving statistical machine translation using shallow linguistic knowledge.
- Brian Roark, Murat Saraclar, Michael Collins:
Discriminative n-gram language modeling.
- Jason D. Williams, Steve Young:
Partially observable Markov decision processes for spoken dialog systems.
- Veera Venkataramani, Shantanu Chakrabartty, William Byrne:
Ginisupport vector machines for segmental minimum Bayes risk decoding of continuous speech.
- Christophe Cerisara, Sébastien Demange, Jean Paul Haton:
On noise masking for automatic missing data speech recognition: A survey and discussion.
- Ciprian Chelba, Jorge Silva, Alex Acero:
Soft indexing of speech content for search in spoken documents.
- Pertti Alvar Väyrynen, Kai Noponen, Tapio Seppänen:
Analysing performance in a word prediction system with multiple prediction methods.
- Holger Schwenk:
Continuous space language models.
- Ian Read, Stephen Cox:
Stochastic and syntactic techniques for predicting phrase breaks.
- Qin Yan, Saeed Vaseghi, Esfandiar Zavarehei, Ben Milner, Jonathan Darch, Paul R. White, Ioannis Andrianakis:
Formant tracking linear prediction model using HMMs and Kalman filters for noisy speech processing.
- László Tóth, András Kocsor:
A segment-based interpretation of HMM/ANN hybrids.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:30:24 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Özgül Salor, Bryan L. Pellom, Tolga Çiloglu, Mübeccel Demirekler:
Turkish speech corpora and recognition tools developed by porting SONIC: Towards multilingual speech recognition.
- Mohamed Abdel Fattah, David B. Bracewell, Fuji Ren, Shingo Kuroiwa:
Sentence alignment using P-NNT and GMM.
- Zheng-Yu Niu, Dong-Hong Ji, Chew Lim Tan:
Learning model order from labeled and unlabeled data for partially supervised classification, with application to word sense disambiguation.
- Joe Frankel, Mirjam Wester, Simon King:
Articulatory feature recognition using dynamic Bayesian networks.
- Caroline Jones, Lynn Berry, Catherine Stevens:
Synthesized speech intelligibility and persuasion: Speech rate and non-native listeners.
- Christophe Van Bael, Lou Boves, Henk van den Heuvel, Helmer Strik:
Automatic phonetic transcription of large speech corpora.
- K. C. Sim, M. J. F. Gales:
Discriminative semi-parametric trajectory model for speech recognition.