- Jean-Luc Gauvain, Renato de Mori, Lori Lamel:
Advances in Large Vocabulary Speech Recognition.
- Olivier Siohan, Tor André Myrvoll, Chin-Hui Lee:
Structural maximum a posteriori linear regression for fast HMM adaptation.
- Philip C. Woodland, Daniel Povey:
Large scale discriminative training of hidden Markov models for speech recognition.
- Timothy J. Hazen, Stephanie Seneff, Joseph Polifroni:
Recognition confidence scoring and its use in speech understanding systems.
- Mehryar Mohri, Fernando Pereira, Michael Riley:
Weighted finite-state transducers in speech recognition.
- Xavier L. Aubert:
An overview of decoding techniques for large vocabulary continuous speech recognition.
- Lori Lamel, Jean-Luc Gauvain, Gilles Adda:
Lightly supervised and unsupervised acoustic model training.
- Harry Printz, Peder A. Olsen:
Theory and practice of acoustic confusability.
- Mark Huckvale, Alex Chengyu Fang:
Using phonologically-constrained morphological analysis in continuous speech recognition.
- Ricardo de Córdoba, Juan M. Montero, Juana M. Gutiérrez, José A. Vallejo, Emilia Enriquez, José M. Pardo:
Selection of the most significant parameters for duration modelling in a Spanish text-to-speech system using neural networks.
- Marco Matassoni, Maurizio Omologo, Diego Giuliani, Piergiorgio Svaizer:
Hidden Markov model training with contaminated speech material for distant-talking speech recognition.
- M. J. F. Gales:
Transformation streams and the HMM error model.
- Achim Sixtus, Hermann Ney:
From within-word model search to across-word model search in large vocabulary continuous speech recognition.
July - October 2002
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:30:22 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)