- Adrian Doicu, Franz Schreier, Siegfried Hilgers, Michael Hess:
Multi-parameter regularization method for atmospheric remote sensing.
- Igor N. Kozin, Jonathan Tennyson, Mark M. Law:
Effective computation of matrix elements between polynomial basis functions.
- Thomas Schanze:
Approximation of the Crank-Nicholson method by the iterated dynamic-theta method.
- Brett I. Dunlap:
Angular momentum in molecular quantum mechanical integral evaluation.
- D. R. Mason, T. S. Hudson, A. P. Sutton:
Fast recall of state-history in kinetic Monte Carlo simulations utilizing the Zobrist key.
- Michele Della Morte, Roland Hoffmann, Francesco Knechtli, Ulli Wolff:
Impact of large cutoff-effects on algorithms for improved Wilson fermions.
- Ján Busa, Jozef Dzurina, Edik Hayryan, Shura Hayryan, Chin-Kun Hu, Ján Plávka, Imrich Pokorný, Jaroslav Skrivánek, Ming-Chya Wu:
ARVO: A Fortran package for computing the solvent accessible surface area and the excluded volume of overlapping spheres via analytic equations.
- Jens Harting, Matt J. Harvey, Jonathan Chin, Peter V. Coveney:
Detection and tracking of defects in the gyroid mesophase.
- Yongming Dai, Zhongcheng Wang, Deying Zhao, Xiaolong Song:
A new high efficient and high accurate Obrechkoff four-step method for the periodic nonlinear undamped Duffing's equation.
- Miroslav Morhác, Vladislav Matousek:
Multidimensional nuclear spectra compression using fast adaptive Fourier-based transforms.
- Andrey Surzhykov, Peter Koval, Stephan Fritzsche:
Algebraic tools for dealing with the atomic shell model. I. Wavefunctions and integrals for hydrogen-like ions.
- Francesc Salvat, Aleksander Jablonski, Cedric J. Powell:
ELSEPA - Dirac partial-wave calculation of elastic scattering of electrons and positrons by atoms, positive ions and molecules.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:30:08 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)