- Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson, Anito Joseph:
Operations research approaches for disaster recovery planning.
- Emmett J. Lodree Jr., Selda Taskin:
Supply chain planning for hurricane response with wind speed information updates.
- Timothy C. Matisziw, Alan T. Murray:
Modeling s-t path availability to support disaster vulnerability assessment of network infrastructure.
- Chih-Chin Liang, Chia-Hung Wang, Hsing Luh, Ping-Yu Hsu:
Disaster avoidance mechanism for content-delivering service.
- Antonio Galvão Naclério Novaes, José E. Souza de Cursi, Arinei C. L. da Silva, João C. Souza:
Solving continuous location-districting problems with Voronoi diagrams.
- Celso S. Sakuraba, Débora P. Ronconi, Francis Sourd:
Scheduling in a two-machine flowshop for the minimization of the mean absolute deviation from a common due date.
- Shyong Jian Shyu, Chun-Yuan Tsai:
Finding the longest common subsequence for multiple biological sequences by ant colony optimization.
- Jorge José de Magalhães Mendes, José Fernando Gonçalves, Mauricio G. C. Resende:
A random key based genetic algorithm for the resource constrained project scheduling problem.
- L. L. Liu, C. T. Ng, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
Bicriterion scheduling with equal processing times on a batch processing machine.
- Na Li, Li Zheng, Quan-Lin Li:
Performance analysis of two-loop closed production systems.
- Tammy Drezner, Zvi Drezner, Carlton H. Scott:
Location of a facility minimizing nuisance to or from a planar network.
- Shouxi Yang, Alberto Maria Segre, Bruno Codenotti:
An optimal multiprocessor combinatorial auction solver.
- Sung-Pil Hong, Yong-Hyuk Kim:
A genetic algorithm for joint replenishment based on the exact inventory cost.
- Nikolaos Papadakos:
Integrated airline scheduling.
- Ali Haydar Özer, Can Özturan:
A model and heuristic algorithms for multi-unit nondiscriminatory combinatorial auction.
- Bin Qian, Ling Wang, Dexian Huang, Wan-liang Wang, Xiong Wang:
An effective hybrid DE-based algorithm for multi-objective flow shop scheduling with limited buffers.
- Pekka J. Korhonen, Pyry-Antti Siitari:
A dimensional decomposition approach to identifying efficient units in large-scale DEA models.
- Xiao-Bing Hu, Ezequiel A. Di Paolo:
An efficient genetic algorithm with uniform crossover for air traffic control.
- Cristina Bazgan, Hadrien Hugot, Daniel Vanderpooten:
Solving efficiently the 0-1 multi-objective knapsack problem.
- Vicente Valls Verdejo, M. Angeles Pérez Alarcó, M. Pilar Lino Sorlí:
Scheduling in a continuous galvanizing line.
- Gholam R. Amin:
Erratum to "A polynomial-time algorithm for finding epsilon in DEA models": [Computers & Operations Research 31 (2004) 803-805].
- Gerd Finke, Vitaly A. Strusevich, Frank Werner:
- Nadia Brauner, Gerd Finke, Vassilissa Lehoux-Lebacque, Chris Potts, Jonathan Whitehead:
Scheduling of coupled tasks and one-machine no-wait robotic cells.
- T. C. Edwin Cheng, A. A. Lazarev, E. R. Gafarov:
A hybrid algorithm for the single-machine total tardiness problem.
- M. V. Devyaterikova, A. A. Kolokolov, A. P. Kolosov:
L-class enumeration algorithms for a discrete production planning problem with interval resource quantities.
- Valery Gordon, Alexander Tarasevich:
A note: Common due date assignment for a single machine scheduling with the rate-modifying activity.
- Hakan Gultekin, Oya Ekin Karasan, M. Selim Akturk:
Pure cycles in flexible robotic cells.
- Olga Guschinskaya, Alexandre Dolgui, Nikolai Guschinsky, Genrikh Levin:
Minimizing makespan for multi-spindle head machines with a mobile table.
- Jitti Jungwattanakit, Manop Reodecha, Paveena Chaovalitwongse, Frank Werner:
A comparison of scheduling algorithms for flexible flow shop problems with unrelated parallel machines, setup times, and dual criteria.
- Mikhail A. Kubzin, Chris N. Potts, Vitaly A. Strusevich:
Approximation results for flow shop scheduling problems with machine availability constraints.
- A. Oulamara, G. Finke, A. Kamgaing Kuiteing:
Flowshop scheduling problem with a batching machine and task compatibilities.
- Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Nima Safaei, Farrokh Sassani:
A memetic algorithm for the flexible flow line scheduling problem with processor blocking.
- Taofeng Ye:
Queueing network analysis on dynamic lot streaming.
- Wenqi Huang, Kun He:
A new heuristic algorithm for cuboids packing with no orientation constraints.
- Sebastian Sitarz:
Ant algorithms and simulated annealing for multicriteria dynamic programming.
- Daniela Ambrosino, Anna Sciomachen, Maria Grazia Scutellà:
A heuristic based on multi-exchange techniques for a regional fleet assignment location-routing problem.
- Ling-Huey Su:
Minimizing earliness and tardiness subject to total completion time in an identical parallel machine system.
- Jaehwan Yang:
Two machine flow shop scheduling problem with weighted WIP costs.
- Manuel Laguna, Abraham Duarte, Rafael Martí:
Hybridizing the cross-entropy method: An application to the max-cut problem.
- Daniel De Ladurantaye, Michel Gendreau, Jean-Yves Potvin:
Optimizing profits from hydroelectricity production.
- M. Caserta, E. Quiñonez Rico:
A cross entropy-Lagrangean hybrid algorithm for the multi-item capacitated lot-sizing problem with setup times.
- Sebastián Lozano, Gabriel Villa:
Multiobjective target setting in data envelopment analysis using AHP.
- Wen-Hua Yang:
Scheduling jobs on a single machine to maximize the total revenue of jobs.
- Kevin R. Hutson, Douglas R. Shier:
Extended dominance and a stochastic shortest path problem.
- Maria Albareda-Sambola, Elena Fernández, Gilbert Laporte:
The capacity and distance constrained plant location problem.
- Yaodong Cui, Yiping Lu:
Heuristic algorithm for a cutting stock problem in the steel bridge construction.
- Brandon Y. H. Wong, Mariano Luque, Jian-Bo Yang:
Using interactive multiobjective methods to solve DEA problems with value judgements.
- Temel Öncan, I. Kuban Altinel, Gilbert Laporte:
A comparative analysis of several asymmetric traveling salesman problem formulations.
- Guenther Fuellerer, Karl F. Doerner, Richard F. Hartl, Manuel Iori:
Ant colony optimization for the two-dimensional loading vehicle routing problem.
- Che Soong Kim, Alexander N. Dudin, Valentina I. Klimenok, Valentina Khramova:
Erlang loss queueing system with batch arrivals operating in a random environment.
- Eun-Seok Kim, Chang-Sup Sung, Ik-Sun Lee:
Scheduling of parallel machines to minimize total completion time subject to s-precedence constraints.
- Alberto A. Aguilar-Lasserre, Marco A. Bautista Bautista, Antonin Ponsich, Magno A. González Huerta:
An AHP-based decision-making tool for the solution of multiproduct batch plant design problem under imprecise demand.
- Avijit Sarkar, Rajan Batta, Rakesh Nagi:
Finding rectilinear least cost paths in the presence of convex polygonal congested regions.
- Roger Z. Ríos-Mercado, Elena Fernández:
A reactive GRASP for a commercial territory design problem with multiple balancing requirements.
- M. Aramoon Bajestani, M. Rabbani, A. R. Rahimi-Vahed, G. Baharian Khoshkhou:
A multi-objective scatter search for a dynamic cell formation problem.
- Giulia M. G. H. Wake, Natashia Boland, Les S. Jennings:
Mixed integer programming approaches to exact minimization of total treatment time in cancer radiotherapy using multileaf collimators.
- M. Caserta, A. Márquez Uribe:
Tabu search-based metaheuristic algorithm for software system reliability problems.
- Juliang Zhang, Yong Shi, Peng Zhang:
Several multi-criteria programming methods for classification.
- Dirk Briskorn, Andreas Drexl:
IP models for round robin tournaments.
- Yeo Keun Kim, Won Seop Song, Jun Hyuk Kim:
A mathematical model and a genetic algorithm for two-sided assembly line balancing.
- Y. F. Lee, Z. B. Jiang, H. R. Liu:
Multiple-objective scheduling and real-time dispatching for the semiconductor manufacturing system.
- Jie Sun, Hui Li:
Financial distress early warning based on group decision making.
- Xianpeng Wang, Lixin Tang:
A tabu search heuristic for the hybrid flowshop scheduling with finite intermediate buffers.
- Fabien Cornillier, Gilbert Laporte, Fayez F. Boctor, Jacques Renaud:
The petrol station replenishment problem with time windows.
- Hüseyin Pehlivan, Vasif V. Nabiyev:
Score calculation from final tournament tables.
- Alberto García-Villoria, Rafael Pastor:
Introducing dynamic diversity into a discrete particle swarm optimization.
- Joaquín A. Pacheco, Ada Álvarez, Silvia Casado, José Luis González Velarde:
A tabu search approach to an urban transport problem in northern Spain.
- Hishammuddin Asmuni, Edmund K. Burke, Jonathan M. Garibaldi, Barry McCollum, Andrew J. Parkes:
An investigation of fuzzy multiple heuristic orderings in the construction of university examination timetables.
- Michael R. Wagner, Joy Bhadury, Steve Peng:
Risk management in uncapacitated facility location models with random demands.
- Fuh-Hwa Franklin Liu, Hao Hsuan Peng:
A systematic procedure to obtain a preferable and robust ranking of units.
- Jens Egeblad, David Pisinger:
Heuristic approaches for the two- and three-dimensional knapsack packing problem.
- Yi-Kuei Lin:
Two-commodity reliability evaluation of a stochastic-flow network with varying capacity weight in terms of minimal paths.
- Natashia Boland, Irina Dumitrescu, Gary Froyland, Ambros M. Gleixner:
LP-based disaggregation approaches to solving the open pit mining production scheduling problem with block processing selectivity.
- Dries R. Goossens, Frits C. R. Spieksma:
Exact algorithms for the matrix bid auction.
- Shih-Wei Lin, Kuo-Ching Ying, Zne-Jung Lee:
Metaheuristics for scheduling a non-permutation flowline manufacturing cell with sequence dependent family setup times.
- Patrik Flisberg, Bertil Lidén, Mikael Rönnqvist:
A hybrid method based on linear programming and tabu search for routing of logging trucks.
- Anders Dohn, Esben Kolind, Jens Clausen:
The manpower allocation problem with time windows and job-teaming constraints: A branch-and-price approach.
- Feng-Cheng Lin, Jen-Shin Hong, Bertrand M. T. Lin:
A two-machine flowshop problem with processing time-dependent buffer constraints - An application in multimedia presentations.
- Konstantinos Paparrizos, Nikolaos Samaras, Angelo Sifaleras:
An exterior simplex type algorithm for the Minimum Cost Network Flow Problem.
- Giovanni Righini, Matteo Salani:
Decremental state space relaxation strategies and initialization heuristics for solving the Orienteering Problem with Time Windows with dynamic programming.
- José H. Dulá, Francisco J. López:
- Hai Wang, Shouhong Wang:
Towards optimal use of incomplete classification data.
- Ann Melissa Campbell, Barrett W. Thomas:
Runtime reduction techniques for the probabilistic traveling salesman problem with deadlines.
- G. I. Zobolas, Christos D. Tarantilis, George Ioannou:
Minimizing makespan in permutation flow shop scheduling problems using a hybrid metaheuristic algorithm.
- Rubén Ruiz, Ali Allahverdi:
Minimizing the bicriteria of makespan and maximum tardiness with an upper bound on maximum tardiness.
- Shervin AhmadBeygi, Amy Cohn, Marshall Weir:
An integer programming approach to generating airline crew pairings.
- Andrea Raith, Matthias Ehrgott:
A comparison of solution strategies for biobjective shortest path problems.
- Juan A. Mesa, Blas Pelegrín, Justo Puerto:
Selected papers presented at the tenth International Symposium on Locational Decisions (ISOLDE X).
- Bernard Gendron, Frédéric Semet:
Formulations and relaxations for a multi-echelon capacitated location-distribution problem.
- Maria Albareda-Sambola, Elena Fernández, Yolanda Hinojosa, Justo Puerto:
The multi-period incremental service facility location problem.
- Martin Bischoff, Tina Fleischmann, Kathrin Klamroth:
The multi-facility location-allocation problem with polyhedral barriers.
- Boglárka Tóth, José Fernández, Blas Pelegrín, Frank Plastria:
Sequential versus simultaneous approach in the location and design of two new facilities using planar Huff-like models.
- Vladimir Marianov, Michelle Mizumori, Charles S. Revelle:
The heuristic concentration-integer and its application to a class of location problems.
- Alessandro Agnetis, Enrico Grande, Pitu B. Mirchandani, Andrea Pacifici:
Covering a line segment with variable radius discs.
- José Santiváñez, Emanuel Melachrinoudis, Mary E. Helander:
Network location of a reliable center using the most reliable route policy.
- Ángel Marín, Ricardo García-Ródenas:
Location of infrastructure in urban railway networks.
- Arshia Ahi, Mir-Bahador Aryanezhad, Behzad Ashtiani, Ahmad Makui:
A novel approach to determine cell formation, intracellular machine layout and cell layout in the CMS problem based on TOPSIS method.
- Jeffery K. Cochran, Kevin T. Roche:
A multi-class queuing network analysis methodology for improving hospital emergency department performance.
- Hakim Akeb, Mhand Hifi, Rym M'Hallah:
A beam search algorithm for the circular packing problem.
- Lele Zhang, Andrew Wirth:
On-line scheduling of two parallel machines with a single server.
- Yao Chen, Greg N. Gregoriou, Fabrice Douglas Rouah:
Efficiency persistence of bank and thrift CEOs using data envelopment analysis.
- Amir Azaron, Cahit Perkgoz, Hideki Katagiri, Kosuke Kato, Masatoshi Sakawa:
Multi-objective reliability optimization for dissimilar-unit cold-standby systems using a genetic algorithm.
- Andrea Abrardo, Alessandro Alessio, Paolo Detti, Marco Moretti:
Radio resource allocation problems for OFDMA cellular systems.
- Changzheng Liu, Yueyue Fan, Fernando Ordóñez:
A two-stage stochastic programming model for transportation network protection.
- A. S. Camanho, M. C. Portela, C. B. Vaz:
Efficiency analysis accounting for internal and external non-discretionary factors.
- Krzysztof Fleszar, Khalil S. Hindi:
Fast, effective heuristics for the 0-1 multi-dimensional knapsack problem.
- Lijun Wei, Defu Zhang, Qingshan Chen:
A least wasted first heuristic algorithm for the rectangular packing problem.
- Ali Amiri:
An efficient link allocation algorithm for survivable ATM-based personal communication networks.
- Sanjay Sharma, Narayan Agrawal:
Selection of a pull production control policy under different demand situations for a manufacturing system by AHP-algorithm.
- Jun-Yeon Lee:
An incentive contract for leadtime reduction in an (S-1, S) inventory system.
- Hipólito Hernández-Pérez, Inmaculada Rodríguez Martín, Juan José Salazar González:
A hybrid GRASP/VND heuristic for the one-commodity pickup-and-delivery traveling salesman problem.
- Doron Chen, Reuven Chen:
New relaxation-based algorithms for the optimal solution of the continuous and discrete p-center problems.
- S. G. Li, Y. L. Rong:
The reliable design of one-piece flow production system using fuzzy ant colony optimization.
- Xingye Dong, Houkuan Huang, Ping Chen:
An iterated local search algorithm for the permutation flowshop problem with total flowtime criterion.
- Teresa Gomes, José M. F. Craveirinha, Luísa Jorge:
An effective algorithm for obtaining the minimal cost pair of disjoint paths with dual arc costs.
- Shih-Wei Lin, Vincent F. Yu, Shuo-Yan Chou:
Solving the truck and trailer routing problem based on a simulated annealing heuristic.
- The Jin Ai, Voratas Kachitvichyanukul:
A particle swarm optimization for the vehicle routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery.
- Ek Peng Chew, Loo Hay Lee, Suyan Teng, Choon Hwee Koh:
Differentiated service inventory optimization using nested partitions and MOCBA.
- Matthew E. H. Petering, Katta G. Murty:
Effect of block length and yard crane deployment systems on overall performance at a seaport container transshipment terminal.
- Javier Castro, Daniel Gómez, Juan Tejada:
Polynomial calculation of the Shapley value based on sampling.
- Tom Van Woensel, Frederico R. B. Cruz:
A stochastic approach to traffic congestion costs.
- Jörn Schönberger, Herbert Kopfer:
Online decision making and automatic decision model adaptation.
- Ravindra Patankar, Roger Xu, Hongda Chen, David Patterson:
Global search algorithm for automated maintenance planning and scheduling of parts requests.
- Walter O. Rom, Susan A. Slotnick:
Order acceptance using genetic algorithms.
- Kwai-Sang Chin, Ying-Ming Wang, Gary Ka Kwai Poon, Jian-Bo Yang:
Failure mode and effects analysis using a group-based evidential reasoning approach.
- S. Hamid Mirmohammadi, Shahram Shadrokh, Fereydoon Kianfar:
An efficient optimal algorithm for the quantity discount problem in material requirement planning.
- Hamid Reza Sayarshad, Keivan Ghoseiri:
A simulated annealing approach for the multi-periodic rail-car fleet sizing problem.
- Günes Erdogan, Jean-François Cordeau, Gilbert Laporte:
The pickup and delivery traveling salesman problem with first-in-first-out loading.
- Dehua Xu, Zhenmin Cheng, Yunqiang Yin, Hongxing Li:
Makespan minimization for two parallel machines scheduling with a periodic availability constraint.
- Wen-Chih Chen, Wei-Jen Cho:
A procedure for large-scale DEA computations.
- Belmiro P. M. Duarte, Lino O. Santos, Jorge S. Mariano:
Optimal sizing, scheduling and shift policy of the grinding section of a ceramic tile plant.
- Chien-Ta Bruce Ho, Desheng Dash Wu:
Online banking performance evaluation using data envelopment analysis and principal component analysis.
- Hubert Setzler, Cem Saydam, Sungjune Park:
EMS call volume predictions: A comparative study.
- Chao-Tang Tseng, Ching-Jong Liao, Kuo-Ling Huang:
Minimizing total tardiness on a single machine with controllable processing times.
- Francesco Carrabs, Raffaele Cerulli, Monica Gentili:
The labeled maximum matching problem.
- E. Jack Chen, Loo Hay Lee:
A multi-objective selection procedure of determining a Pareto set.
- Lotte Berghman, Dries R. Goossens, Roel Leus:
Efficient solutions for Mastermind using genetic algorithms.
- Gur Mosheiov, Assaf Sarig:
Minmax scheduling problems with a common due-window.
- Xujin Chen, Jie Hu, Xiaodong Hu:
A new model for path planning with interval data.
- Mehmet Fatih Tasgetiren, Quan-Qe Pan, Yun-Chia Liang:
A discrete differential evolution algorithm for the single machine total weighted tardiness problem with sequence dependent setup times.
- A. Chebouba, Farouk Yalaoui, A. Smati, Lionel Amodeo, K. Younsi, A. Tairi:
Optimization of natural gas pipeline transportation using ant colony optimization.
- Sukgon Kim, Reha Uzsoy:
Heuristics for capacity planning problems with congestion.
- Qingcheng Zeng, Zhongzhen Yang:
Integrating simulation and optimization to schedule loading operations in container terminals.
- Andrea Raith, Matthias Ehrgott:
A two-phase algorithm for the biobjective integer minimum cost flow problem.
- Ugur Özcan, Bilal Toklu:
Multiple-criteria decision-making in two-sided assembly line balancing: A goal programming and a fuzzy goal programming models.
- Inmaculada Espejo, Alfredo Marín, Justo Puerto, Antonio M. Rodríguez-Chía:
A comparison of formulations and solution methods for the minimum-envy location problem.
- A. Bellanger, A. Oulamara:
Scheduling hybrid flowshop with parallel batching machines and compatibilities.
- A. Pavitsos, E. G. Kyriakidis:
Markov decision models for the optimal maintenance of a production unit with an upstream buffer.
- Martino Luis, Saïd Salhi, Gabor Nagy:
Region-rejection based heuristics for the capacitated multi-source Weber problem.
- Yumei Huo, Haibing Li, Hairong Zhao:
Minimizing total completion time in two-machine flow shops with exact delays.
- Hatice Tekiner, S. Ilker Birbil, Kerem Bülbül:
Robust crew pairing for managing extra flights.
- Shangyao Yan, Yu-Lin Shih:
Optimal scheduling of emergency roadway repair and subsequent relief distribution.
- Feng Chen, Kailei Song:
Minimizing makespan in two-stage hybrid cross docking scheduling problem.
- Kelly Cristina Poldi, Marcos Nereu Arenales:
Heuristics for the one-dimensional cutting stock problem with limited multiple stock lengths.
- Xinyu Shao, Xinyu Li, Liang Gao, Chaoyong Zhang:
Integration of process planning and scheduling - A modified genetic algorithm-based approach.
- Sung-Pil Hong, Sung-Jin Cho, Myoung-Ju Park, Moon-Gul Lee:
Optimal search-relocation trade-off in Markovian-target searching.
- Xianpeng Wang, Lixin Tang:
A population-based variable neighborhood search for the single machine total weighted tardiness problem.
- Wen-Chiung Lee, Chin-Chia Wu, Yu-Hsiang Chung, Han-Chu Liu:
Minimizing the total completion time in permutation flow shop with machine-dependent job deterioration rates.
- Arife Burcu Colak Altunc, Ahmet Burak Keha:
Interval-indexed formulation based heuristics for single machine total weighted tardiness problem.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:29:15 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Feng Jin, Shiji Song, Cheng Wu:
A simulated annealing algorithm for single machine scheduling problems with family setups.
- Engin Durmaz, Necati Aras, I. Kuban Altinel:
Discrete approximation heuristics for the capacitated continuous location-allocation problem with probabilistic customer locations.
- Jozef Kratica, Mirjana Cangalovic, Vera Kovacevic-Vujcic:
Computing minimal doubly resolving sets of graphs.
- Ahmed Hadjar, François Soumis:
Dynamic window reduction for the multiple depot vehicle scheduling problem with time windows.
- Rafael Pastor, Jordi Altimiras, Manuel Mateo:
Planning production using mathematical programming: The case of a woodturning company.
- Cécile Simonin, Jean-Pierre Le Cadre, Frédéric Dambreville:
A hierarchical approach for planning a multisensor multizone search for a moving target.
- Ashwin Arulselvan, Clayton W. Commander, Lily Elefteriadou, Panos M. Pardalos:
Detecting critical nodes in sparse graphs.
- Xiangpei Hu, Zheng Wang, Minfang Huang, Amy Z. Zeng:
A computer-enabled solution procedure for food wholesalers' distribution decision in cities with a circular transportation infrastructure.
- Sancho Salcedo-Sanz, Emilio G. Ortíz-García, Ángel M. Pérez-Bellido, Antonio Portilla-Figueras, Francisco López-Ferreras:
On the performance of the LP-guided Hopfield network-genetic algorithm.
- Martin Schlüter, Jose A. Egea, Julio R. Banga:
Extended ant colony optimization for non-convex mixed integer nonlinear programming.
- Andreas T. Ernst, Horst W. Hamacher, Houyuan Jiang, Mohan Krishnamoorthy, Gerhard J. Woeginger:
Uncapacitated single and multiple allocation p-hub center problems.
- Nina Runge, Francis Sourd:
A new model for the preemptive earliness-tardiness scheduling problem.
- Inmaculada Espejo, Antonio M. Rodríguez-Chía, C. Valero:
Convex ordered median problem with lp-norms.
- Renata Mansini, Barbara Tocchella:
The traveling purchaser problem with budget constraint.
- Saadettin Erhan Kesen, M. Duran Toksari, Zülal Güngör, Ertan Güner:
Analyzing the behaviors of virtual cells (VCs) and traditional manufacturing systems: Ant colony optimization (ACO)-based metamodels.
- Brian Q. Rieksts, Jose A. Ventura, Yale T. Herer:
Power-of-two policies for single-warehouse multi-retailer inventory systems with order frequency discounts.
- Rhyd Lewis:
A general-purpose hill-climbing method for order independent minimum grouping problems: A case study in graph colouring and bin packing.
- Huey-Kuo Chen, Che-Fu Hsueh, Mei-Shiang Chang:
Production scheduling and vehicle routing with time windows for perishable food products.
- Adam N. Letchford, Amar Oukil:
Exploiting sparsity in pricing routines for the capacitated arc routing problem.