- Chuda B. Basnet, Janny Leung:
Inventory lot-sizing with supplier selection.
- Roberto D. Galvão, Fernando Y. Chiyoshi, Reinaldo Morabito:
Towards unified formulations and extensions of two classical probabilistic location models.
- Brunilde Sansò, André Girard, Florent Mobiot:
Integrating reliability and quality of service in networks with switched virtual circuits.
- István Gódor, Gábor Magyar:
Cost-optimal topology planning of hierarchical access networks.
- Han-Lin Li, Han-Ying Kao:
Constrained abductive reasoning with fuzzy parameters in Bayesian networks.
- Alan R. McKendall Jr., James S. Noble, Cerry M. Klein:
Simulated annealing heuristics for managing resources during planned outages at electric power plants.
- Christopher W. Zobel, William T. Scherer:
An empirical study of policy convergence in Markov decision process value iteration.
- Yaodong Cui:
Generating optimal T-shape cutting patterns for circular blanks.
- Jeffery K. Cochran, Hung-Nan Chen:
Fuzzy multi-criteria selection of object-oriented simulation software for production system analysis.
- Patrik Björklund, Peter Värbrand, Di Yuan:
Optimized planning of frequency hopping in cellular networks.
- Nidhi Gupta, Manu Pratap Singh:
Estimation of software reliability with execution time model using the pattern mapping technique of artificial neural network.
- Chefi Triki, Patrizia Beraldi, George Gross:
Optimal capacity allocation in multi-auction electricity markets under uncertainty.
- Gianpaolo Ghiani, Roberto Musmanno, Giuseppe Paletta, Chefi Triki:
A heuristic for the periodic rural postman problem.
- Ali Derbala:
Priority queuing in an operating system.
- Takeo Yamada, Seiji Kataoka, Kohtaro Watanabe:
Heuristic and exact algorithms for the spanning tree detection problem.
- Yian-Kui Liu, Baoding Liu:
On minimum-risk problems in fuzzy random decision systems.
- Peter Chu, Kuo-Lung Yang, Patrick S. Chen:
Improved inventory models with service level and lead time.
- Jinn-Tsair Teng, Chun-Tao Chang:
Economic production quantity models for deteriorating items with price- and stock-dependent demand.
- Marcos Colebrook, Jose Gutiérrez, Joaquin Sicilia:
A new bound and an O(mn) algorithm for the undesirable 1-median problem (maxian) on networks.
- Imelda C. Perez, John W. Fowler, W. Matthew Carlyle:
Minimizing total weighted tardiness on a single batch process machine with incompatible job families.
- Scott L. Rosen, Catherine M. Harmonosky:
An improved simulated annealing simulation optimization method for discrete parameter stochastic systems.
- Ronald G. McGarvey, Tom M. Cavalier:
Constrained location of competitive facilities in the plane.
- Alain Billionnet, Sourour Elloumi, Leila Grouz Djerbi:
Designing radio-mobile access networks based on synchronous digital hierarchy rings.
- Jean-Marie Bourjolly, Vianney Rebetez:
An analysis of lower bound procedures for the bin packing problem.
- Maria Albareda-Sambola, Juan A. Díaz, Elena Fernández:
A compact model and tight bounds for a combined location-routing problem.
- Ignacio Castillo, Tapio Westerlund:
An epsilon-accurate model for optimal unequal-area block layout design.
- Satheesh Ramachandran, Dursun Delen:
Performance analysis of a kitting process in stochastic assembly systems.
- Peter I. Cowling, Ralf Keuthen:
Embedded local search approaches for routing optimization.
- M. Naceur Azaiez, S. S. Al Sharif:
A 0-1 goal programming model for nurse scheduling.
- Marta M. B. Pascoal, M. Eugénia V. Captivo, João C. N. Clímaco:
An algorithm for ranking quickest simple paths.
- Andy An-Kai Jeng, Bertrand M. T. Lin:
Minimizing the total completion time in single-machine scheduling with step-deteriorating jobs.
- Murali Sambasivan, Salleh Yahya:
A Lagrangean-based heuristic for multi-plant, multi-item, multi-period capacitated lot-sizing problems with inter-plant transfers.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, Rui A. F. S. Alves:
Improved heuristics for the early/tardy scheduling problem with no idle time.
- Hsu-Hao Yang, Yen-Liang Chen:
Finding K shortest looping paths in a traffic-light network.
- Maghsud Solimanpur, Prem Vrat, Ravi Shankar:
An ant algorithm for the single row layout problem in flexible manufacturing systems.
- Samuel Guirchoun, Patrick Martineau, Jean-Charles Billaut:
Total completion time minimization in a computer system with a server and two parallel processors.
- Chung-Chi Hsieh, Yi-Ting Chen:
Reliable and economic resource allocation in an unreliable flow network.
- Madhu Jain, G. C. Sharma, Chandra Shekhar:
Processor-shared service systems with queue-dependent processors.
- Ahmet Bolat, Ibrahim Al-Harkan, Bandar Al-Harbi:
Flow-shop scheduling for three serial stations with the last two duplicate.
- Bermawi Priyatna Iskandar, D. N. Prabhakar Murthy, N. Jack:
A new repair-replace strategy for items sold with a two-dimensional warranty.
- Refael Hassin, Mati Shani:
Machine scheduling with earliness, tardiness and non-execution penalties.
- Gang Li, Shouyang Wang, Hong Yan, Gang Yu:
Information transformation in a supply chain: a simulation study.
- Diwakar Gupta, Thorkell Magnusson:
The capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup costs and setup times.
- Sancho Salcedo-Sanz, José Luis Fernández-Villacañas, María Jesús Segovia-Vargas, Carlos Bousoño-Calzón:
Genetic programming for the prediction of insolvency in non-life insurance companies.
- Bara Kim:
Maximizing service of carousel storage.
- Yann Collette, Patrick Siarry:
Three new metrics to measure the convergence of metaheuristics towards the Pareto frontier and the aesthetic of a set of solutions in biobjective optimization.
- Lusine Yepremyan, James E. Falk:
Delaunay partitions in Rn applied to non-convex programs and vertex/facet enumeration problems.
- Wade D. Cook, Rodney H. Green:
Evaluating power plant efficiency: a hierarchical model.
- Vincent Chi-Wei Li, Guy L. Curry:
Solving multidimensional knapsack problems with generalized upper bound constraints using critical event tabu search.
- T. C. Edwin Cheng, J. J. Yuan, A. F. Yang:
Scheduling a batch-processing machine subject to precedence constraints, release dates and identical processing times.
- Jean-Luc Marichal, Patrick Meyer, Marc Roubens:
Sorting multi-attribute alternatives: The TOMASO method.
- Kyu-Yeul Lee, Myung-Il Roh, Hyuk-Su Jeong:
An improved genetic algorithm for multi-floor facility layout problems having inner structure walls and passages.
- Ching-Fang Liaw, Chun-Yuan Cheng, Mingchih Chen:
Scheduling two-machine no-wait open shops to minimize makespan.
- Frederico R. B. Cruz, James MacGregor Smith, R. O. Medeiros:
An M/G/C/C state-dependent network simulation model.
- Karabi Sikdar, U. C. Gupta:
Analytic and numerical aspects of batch service queues with single vacation.
- Haluk Topcuoglu, Fatma Corut, Murat Ermis, Gülsah Yilmaz:
Solving the uncapacitated hub location problem using genetic algorithms.
- Jully Jeunet, Nicolas Jonard:
Single-point stochastic search algorithms for the multi-level lot-sizing problem.
- Suh-Wen Chiou:
A combinatorial approximation algorithm for concurrent flow problem and its application.
- Gholam Reza Jahanshahloo, Majid Soleimani-Damaneh:
A note on simulating weights restrictions in DEA: an improvement of Thanassoulis and Allen's method.
- Sang-Ho Kwon, Hun-Tae Kim, Maing-Kyu Kang:
Determination of the candidate arc set for the asymmetric traveling salesman problem.
- Kin Keung Lai, Wan-Lung Ng:
A stochastic approach to hotel revenue optimization.
- Steven Chamberland, Désiré Oulaï Khyda, Samuel Pierre:
Joint routing and wavelength assignment in wavelength division multiplexing networks for permanent and reliable paths.
- Víctor Suñé, Juan A. Carrasco:
Efficient implementations of the randomization method with control of the relative error.
- Liang Liang, Desheng Wu:
An application of pattern recognition on scoring Chinese corporations financial conditions based on backpropagation neural network.
- Jeffrey P. Kharoufeh, Jeffrey A. Sipe:
Evaluating failure time probabilities for a Markovian wear process.
- Nong Ye, Esma Senturk Gel, Xueping Li, Toni Farley, Ying-Cheng Lai:
Web server QoS models: applying scheduling rules from production planning.
- Feiyue Li, Bruce L. Golden, Edward A. Wasil:
Very large-scale vehicle routing: new test problems, algorithms, and results.
- Chinho Lin, Yihsu Lin:
The production size and inventory policy for a manufacturer in a two-echelon inventory model.
- Jason Chao-Hsien Pan, Jen-Shiang Chen:
Mixed binary integer programming formulations for the reentrant job shop scheduling problem.
- Akhil Jain, Udatta S. Palekar:
Aggregate production planning for a continuous reconfigurable manufacturing process.
- Jose M. Framinan, Rainer Leisten, Rafael Ruiz-Usano:
Comparison of heuristics for flowtime minimisation in permutation flowshops.
- Paul R. Harper, Valter de Senna, Israel T. Vieira, Arjan K. Shahani:
A genetic algorithm for the project assignment problem.
- Jianghua Wu:
Quantity flexibility contracts under Bayesian updating.
- Hans L. Trinkaus, Thomas Hanne:
knowCube: a visual and interactive support for multicriteria decision making.
- Mhand Hifi, Hedi M'Halla, Slim Sadfi:
An exact algorithm for the knapsack sharing problem.
- Joaquín A. Pacheco:
A scatter search approach for the minimum sum-of-squares clustering problem.
- M. Naceur Azaiez, Moncer Hariga, Ibrahim Al-Harkan:
A chance-constrained multi-period model for a special multi-reservoir system.
- Nil Aras:
Erratum to "The irregular cutting-stock problem - a new procedure for deriving the no-fit polygon"[Computers and Operations Research 28 (2001) 271-287].
- Christian Blum, Maria J. Blesa:
New metaheuristic approaches for the edge-weighted k-cardinality tree problem.
- Hao Tang, Elise Miller-Hooks:
A TABU search heuristic for the team orienteering problem.
- Tzung-Nan Chuang, Jung-Yuan Kung:
The fuzzy shortest path length and the corresponding shortest path in a network.
- Alysson M. Costa:
A survey on benders decomposition applied to fixed-charge network design problems.
- Anne Mercier, Jean-François Cordeau, François Soumis:
A computational study of Benders decomposition for the integrated aircraft routing and crew scheduling problem.
- Lars Relund Nielsen, Kim Allan Andersen, Daniele Pretolani:
Finding the K shortest hyperpaths.
- Haralambos Sarimveis, Athanassios Nikolakopoulos:
A line up evolutionary algorithm for solving nonlinear constrained optimization problems.
- Yahong Hu, Shell-Ying Huang, Chuanyu Chen, Wen-Jing Hsu, Ah Cheong Toh, Chee Kit Loh, Tiancheng Song:
Travel time analysis of a new automated storage and retrieval system.
- Frederico R. B. Cruz, James MacGregor Smith, D. C. Queiroz:
Service and capacity allocation in M/G/c/c state-dependent queueing networks.
- Christian Blum:
Beam-ACO - hybridizing ant colony optimization with beam search: an application to open shop scheduling.
- David I. Mester, Olli Bräysy:
Active guided evolution strategies for large-scale vehicle routing problems with time windows.
- Samir Elhedhli, Frank Xiaolong Hu:
Hub-and-spoke network design with congestion.
- Chao-Chung Kang, Cheng-Min Feng, Haider A. Khan:
Risk assessment for build-operate-transfer projects: a dynamic multi-objective programming approach.
- Edson L. F. Senne, Luiz Antonio Nogueira Lorena, Marcos A. Pereira:
A branch-and-price approach to p-median location problems.
- Ali Emrouznejad:
Measurement efficiency and productivity in SAS/OR.
- Alexandre Le Bouthillier, Teodor Gabriel Crainic:
A cooperative parallel meta-heuristic for the vehicle routing problem with time windows.
- Yaodong Cui:
A cutting stock problem and its solution in the manufacturing industry of large electric generators.
- Seok Bong Jeong, Sehun Kim, Heesoo Lee:
Data traffic scheduling algorithm for multiuser OFDM system with adaptive modulation considering fairness among users.
- Malcolm J. Beynon, Nigel Driffield:
An illustration of variable precision rough sets model: an analysis of the findings of the UK Monopolies and Mergers Commission.
- Ricardo Santiago-Mozos, Sancho Salcedo-Sanz, Mario de Prado-Cumplido, Carlos Bousoño-Calzón:
A two-phase heuristic evolutionary algorithm for personalizing course timetables: a case study in a Spanish university.
- Qian Wang, Rajan Batta, Robert J. Szczerba:
Sequencing the processing of incoming mail to match an outbound truck delivery schedule.
- Miro Gradisar, Peter Trkman:
A combined approach to the solution to the general one-dimensional cutting stock problem.
- Christopher W. Zobel, Loren Paul Rees, Terry R. Rakes:
Automated merging of conflicting knowledge bases, using a consistent, majority-rule approach with knowledge-form maintenance.
- Talel Ladhari, Mohamed Haouari:
A computational study of the permutation flow shop problem based on a tight lower bound.
- Francis Sourd:
Earliness-tardiness scheduling with setup considerations.
- H. Ding, Andrew Lim, Brian Rodrigues, Yi Zhu:
The over-constrained airport gate assignment problem.
- Malcolm J. Beynon:
A method of aggregation in DS/AHP for group decision-making with the non-equivalent importance of individuals in the group.
- Bojan Srdjevic:
Combining different prioritization methods in the analytic hierarchy process synthesis.
- Jaehwan Yang:
The complexity of customer order scheduling problems on parallel machines.
- De-fu Zhang, An-sheng Deng:
An effective hybrid algorithm for the problem of packing circles into a larger containing circle.
- Carlos A. S. Oliveira, Panos M. Pardalos:
A survey of combinatorial optimization problems in multicast routing.
- Hélcio Vieira Jr., Marcos Pereira Estellita Lins:
An improved initial basis for the Simplex algorithm.
- Dong Cao, Mingyuan Chen, Guohua Wan:
Parallel machine selection and job scheduling to minimize machine cost and job tardiness.
- Chinyao Low:
Simulated annealing heuristic for flow shop scheduling problems with unrelated parallel machines.
- Ying-Ming Wang, Jian-Bo Yang, Dong-Ling Xu:
A preference aggregation method through the estimation of utility intervals.
- Soo Y. Chang, Hark-Chin Hwang, Sanghyuck Park:
A two-dimensional vector packing model for the efficient use of coil cassettes.
- Anil Kukreja, Charles P. Schmidt:
A model for lumpy demand parts in a multi-location inventory system with transshipments.
- Cameron G. Walker, Jody N. Snowdon, David M. Ryan:
Simultaneous disruption recovery of a train timetable and crew roster in real time.
- Layek L. Abdel-Malek, Roberto Montanari:
On the multi-product newsboy problem with two constraints.
- Peng-Sheng You, Ta-Cheng Chen:
An efficient heuristic for series-parallel redundant reliability problems.
- Der-Chiang Li, Chih-Sen Wu, Fengming M. Chang:
Determination of the parameters in the dynamic weighted Round-Robin method for network load balancing.
- Chung-Lun Li, Guohua Wan:
Improved algorithm for maximizing service of carousel storage.
- Kua-Ping Liao, Robert Fildes:
The accuracy of a procedural approach to specifying feedforward neural networks for forecasting.
- Wade D. Cook, Joe Zhu:
Allocation of shared costs among decision making units: a DEA approach.
- Pedro M. Talaván, Javier Yáñez:
A continuous Hopfield network equilibrium points algorithm.
- Józef Grabowski, Jaroslaw Pempera:
Some local search algorithms for no-wait flow-shop problem with makespan criterion.
- Seok Ho Chang, Dae Won Choi:
Performance analysis of a finite-buffer discrete-time queue with bulk arrival, bulk service and vacations.
- Bala G. Chandran, Bruce L. Golden, Edward A. Wasil:
Linear programming models for estimating weights in the analytic hierarchy process.
- Nong Ye, Zhibin Yang, Ying-Cheng Lai, Toni Farley:
Enhancing router QoS through job scheduling with weighted shortest processing time-adjusted.
- David Pisinger:
Where are the hard knapsack problems?
- Emerson C. Colin, Roberto C. Quinino:
An algorithm for insertion of idle time in the single-machine scheduling problem with convex cost functions.
- Chung-Chi Hsieh:
Replacement and standby redundancy policies in a deteriorating system with aging and random shocks.
- Christos D. Tarantilis:
Solving the vehicle routing problem with adaptive memory programming methodology.
- Xian Liu:
The role of stochastic programming in communication network design.
- Sigrid Lise Nonås, Kai A. Olsen:
Optimal and heuristic solutions for a scheduling problem arising in a foundry.
- Giuseppe Confessore, Paolo Dell'Olmo, Monica Gentili:
Experimental evaluation of approximation and heuristic algorithms for the dominating paths problem.
- M. Jain, Rakhee:
A subrating channel assignment scheme for cellular radio network with directed retry.
- Nenad Mladenovic, Frank Plastria, Dragan Urosevic:
Reformulation descent applied to circle packing problems.
- Luis Gouveia, Pedro Martins:
The capacitated minimum spanning tree problem: revisiting hop-indexed formulations.
- Francesca Guerriero, M. Mancini:
Experimental evaluation of solution approaches for the K-route maximum flow problem.
- Simon Dunstall, Andrew Wirth:
Heuristic methods for the identical parallel machine flowtime problem with set-up times.
October 2005 Applications of Neural Networks
- Kate A. Smith:
Applications of neural networks.
- Qing Cao, Karyl B. Leggio, Marc J. Schniederjans:
A comparison between Fama and French's model and artificial neural networks in predicting the Chinese stock market.
- Wei Huang, Yoshiteru Nakamori, Shouyang Wang:
Forecasting stock market movement direction with support vector machine.
- Lean Yu, Shouyang Wang, Kin Keung Lai:
A novel nonlinear ensemble forecasting model incorporating GLAR and ANN for foreign exchange rates.
- David West, Scott Dellana, Jingxia Qian:
Neural network ensemble strategies for financial decision applications.
- Parag C. Pendharkar:
A threshold-varying artificial neural network approach for classification and its application to bankruptcy prediction problem.
- Shouhong Wang:
Classification with incomplete survey data: a Hopfield neural network approach.
- Frederick Kaefer, Carrie M. Heilman, Samuel D. Ramenofsky:
A neural network application to consumer classification to improve the timing of direct marketing activities.
- Wun-Hwa Chen, Sheng-Hsun Hsu, Hwang-Pin Shen:
Application of SVM and ANN for intrusion detection.
- Randall S. Sexton, Shannon McMurtrey, Joanna O. Michalopoulos, Angela M. Smith:
Employee turnover: a neural network solution.
- Mercedes Torres, César Hervás-Martínez, Francisco Amador:
Approximating the sheep milk production curve through the use of artificial neural networks and genetic algorithms.
- Sancho Salcedo-Sanz, Carlos Bousoño-Calzón:
A portable and scalable algorithm for a class of constrained combinatorial optimization problems.
- Hsin-Hsi Lai, Yang-Cheng Lin, Chung-Hsing Yeh:
Form design of product image using grey relational analysis and neural network models.
- Jeremy B. Noel, Kenneth W. Bauer Jr., Jeffrey W. Lanning:
Improving pilot mental workload classification through feature exploitation and combination: a feasibility study.
- Lars Mönch, Hari Balasubramanian, John W. Fowler, Michele E. Pfund:
Heuristic scheduling of jobs on parallel batch machines with incompatible job families and unequal ready times.
- Xiuli Wang, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
Two-machine flowshop scheduling with job class setups to minimize total flowtime.
- Chung-Chi Hsieh, Yi-Ting Chen:
Resource allocation decisions under various demands and cost requirements in an unreliable flow network.
- Jian Shen, Fuyong Xu, Peng Zheng:
A tabu search algorithm for the routing and capacity assignment problem in computer networks.
- Jen-Ming Chen, Liang-Tu Chen:
Pricing and production lot-size/scheduling with finite capacity for a deteriorating item over a finite horizon.
- Suh-Wen Chiou:
Joint optimization for area traffic control and network flow.
- Vincent C. Li:
Tight oscillations tabu search for multidimensional knapsack problems with generalized upper bound constraints.
- Dean H. Judson, Sitadri Bagchi, Thomas Quint:
On the inference of semi-coherent structures from data.
- Chyi-Bao Yang, Ue-Pyng Wen:
Applying tabu search to backup path planning for multicast networks.
- Roberto Montemanni, Luca Maria Gambardella:
Exact algorithms for the minimum power symmetric connectivity problem in wireless networks.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, Rui A. F. S. Alves:
An exact approach to early/tardy scheduling with release dates.
- M. T. Almeida, F. D. Carvalho:
Exact disclosure prevention in two-dimensional statistical tables.
- Gilberto de Miranda Jr., Henrique Pacca Loureiro Luna, Geraldo Robson Mateus, Ricardo Poley Martins Ferreira:
A performance guarantee heuristic for electronic components placement problems including thermal effects.
- Ali Haghani, Soojung Jung:
A dynamic vehicle routing problem with time-dependent travel times.
- Satyaki Ghosh Dastidar, Rakesh Nagi:
Scheduling injection molding operations with multiple resource constraints and sequence dependent setup times and costs.
- Ramón Alvarez-Valdés, Francisco Parreño, José Manuel Tamarit:
A branch-and-cut algorithm for the pallet loading problem.
- Joaquim Júdice, Pedro Martins, Jacinto Nunes:
Workforce planning in a lotsizing mail processing problem.
- Bing Wang, Yugeng Xi, Hanyu Gu:
Terminal penalty rolling scheduling based on an initial schedule for single-machine scheduling problem.
December 2005 Articles from the Conference on Routing and Location (CORAL),
February 2003 Guest Editor:
Juan Jose Salazar Gonzalez
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:29:17 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)