- Bert De Reyck, Willy Herroelen:
An optimal procedure for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem with discounted cash flows and generalized precedence relations.
- James R. Soltys, James P. Ignizio:
Boundary search procedure for the design and training of an ontogenic neural network classifier.
- Alexander Tuzikov, Mikhail Makhaniok, Reinhard Männer:
Bicriterion scheduling of identical processing time jobs by uniform processors.
- Víctor Parada, Mauricio Sepúlveda, Mauricio Solar, Arlindo Gómes:
Solution for the constrained guillotine cutting problem by simulated annealing.
- Kun-Jen Chung:
A theorem on the determination of economic order quantity under conditions of permissible delay in payments.
- Konstantin Kogan, Eugene Levner:
A polynomial algorithm for scheduling small-scale manufacturing cells served by multiple robots.
- Lakdere Benkherouf:
Note on a deterministic lot-size inventory model for deteriorating items with shortages and a declining market.
- Frederico R. B. Cruz, James MacGregor Smith, Geraldo Robson Mateus:
Solving to optimality the uncapacitated fixed-charge network flow problem.
- Christos Koulamas:
A guaranteed accuracy shifting bottleneck algorithm for the two-machine flowshop total tardiness problem.
- Shigeru Tsubakitani, James R. Evans:
Optimizing tabu list size for the traveling salesman problem.
- Yong Ju Kim, Yeo Keun Kim, Yongkyun Cho:
A heuristic-based genetic algorithm for workload smoothing in assembly lines.
- Ho Woo Lee, Boo Yong Ahn:
A queueing model for optimal control of partial buffer sharing in ATM.
- David Wright:
Analysis of the market for access to broadband telecommunications in the year 2000.
- Adli Mustafa, Mark Goh:
Finding integer efficient solutions for bicriteria and tricriteria network flow problems using DINAS.
- Qidong Cao, Mark A. McKnew:
Partial termination rule of Lagrangian relaxation for manufacturing cell formation problems.
- James A. Chismant:
Using discrete simulation modeling to study large-scale system reliability/availability.
- Hoon-Shik Woo, Dong-Soon Yim:
A heuristic algorithm for mean flowtime objective in flowshop scheduling.
- Tayfur Alfok, C. Vu Duy, Melike Baykal-Gursoy:
Two load sharing processors with failures.
- Ho Woo Lee, J. G. Park, B. K. Kim, Seung Hyun Yoon, Boo Yong Ahn, No Ik Park:
Queue length and waiting time analysis of a batch arrival queue with bilevel control.
- Moon-Won Park, Yeong-Dae Kim:
A systematic procedure for setting parameters in simulated annealing algorithms.
- Sehun Kim, Jaehyun Yeo:
Optimal scheduling in cdma packet radio networks.
- Gengui Zhou, Mitsuo Gen:
An effective genetic algorithm approach to the quadratic minimum spanning tree problem.
- A. J. Orman, A. K. Shahani, A. R. Moore:
Modelling for the control of a complex radar system.
- Ina S. Markham, Terry R. Rakes:
The effect of sample size and variability of data on the comparative performance of artificial neural networks and regression.
- M. Selim Akturk, M. Bayram Yildirim:
A new lower bounding scheme for the total weighted tardiness problem.
- Willy Herroelen, Bert De Reyck, Erik Demeulemeester:
Resource-constrained project scheduling: A survey of recent developments.
- Masood A. Badri, Donald L. Davis, Donna F. Davis, John Hollingsworth:
A multi-objective course scheduling model: Combining faculty preferences for courses and times.
- Kemal Altinkemer, Indranil Bose, Raktim Pal:
Average waiting time of customers in an M/D/k queue with nonpreemptive priorities.
- Lawrence M. Seiford, Joe Zhu:
An acceptance system decision rule with data envelopment analysis.
- Chih-Hang Wu, Jose A. Ventura, Sharon Browning:
Computational comparisons of dual conjugate gradient algorithms for strictly convex networks.
- Chih-Chien Tu, Hsuanjen Cheng:
Spectral methods for graph bisection problems.
- Shirish S. Joshi, Hanif D. Sherali, Jeffrey D. Tew:
An enhanced response surface methodology (RSM) algorithm using gradient deflection and second-order search strategies.
- C. J. Willits, D. C. Dietz:
Rapid, efficient analysis of the lambda(n)/Ck/r/N queue, with application to decomposition of closed queuing networks.
- Vaidyanathan Jayaraman, Rajesh Srivastava, W. C. Benton:
A joint optimization of product variety and ordering approach.
- J. E. Beasley, B. Cao:
A dynamic programming based algorithm for the crew scheduling problem.
- Jasmit Singh Kochhar, Bryce T. Foster, Sunderesh S. Heragu:
Hope: A genetic algorithm for the unequal area facility layout problem.
- Chae Y. Lee, Seok Joo Koh:
A design of self-healing ATM networks based on backup virtual paths.
- Natalie C. Simpson, S. Selçuk Erengüç:
Improved heuristic methods for multiple stage production planning.
- Maria Teresa Almeida, Mário Centeno:
A composite heuristic for the single machine early/tardy job scheduling problem.
- Jonathan M. Thompson, Kathryn A. Dowsland:
A robust simulated annealing based examination timetabling system.
- T. Chakrabarty, Bibhas Chandra Giri, K. S. Chaudhuri:
An EOQ model for items with weibull distribution deterioration, shortages and trended demand: an extension of philip's model.
- Renata Mansini, Maria Grazia Speranza:
A linear programming model for the separate refuse collection service.
- Ju Hyun Chul, Kim Yeongho, Keun Kim Yeo:
A genetic algorithm for multiple objective sequencing problems in mixed model assembly lines.
- Amit Monga, J. Zuo Ming:
Optimal system design considering maintenance and warranty.
- Martin J. Fischer, Carl M. Harris:
Approximating by enhanced interpolation in queueing analyses.
- K. Cheng Hsing, Marshall L. Freimer, William B. Richmond, Ushio Sumita:
Optimal repair of degrading computers under asymmetric information and incentive incompatibility.
- Mauro Dell'Amico, Francesco Maffioli, Marco Trubian:
New bounds for optimum traffic assignment in satellite communication.
- S. Mathies, P. Mevert:
A hybrid algorithm for solving network flow problems with side constraints.
- Tariq A. Aldowaisan, Ali Allahverdi:
Total flowtime in no-wait flowshops with separated setup times.
- Jiye Han, Jianjun Wen, Guochuan Zhang:
A new approximation algorithm for UET-Scheduling with chain-type precedence constraints.
- Ho-Won Jung:
A computing power allocation model in distributed database systems.
- Lea Friedman, Zilla Sinuany-Stern:
Combining ranking scales and selecting variables in the DEA context: the case of industrial branches.
1 November 1998
- Wen Lea Pearn, R. C. Chien:
Improved solutions for the traveling purchaser problem.
- Sydney C. K. Chu, Edmond C. H. Chan:
Crew scheduling of light rail transit in Hong Kong: from modeling to implementation.
- Sonja Novkovic, Davor Sverko:
The minimal deceptive problem revisited: The role of "genetic waste".
- Hesham K. Alfares:
An efficient two-phase algorithm for cyclic days-off scheduling.
- Mhand Hifi:
Exact algorithms for the guillotine strip cutting/packing problem.
- Aliakbar Montazer-Haghighi:
An analysis of the number of tasks in a parallel multi-processor system with task-splitting and feedback.
- G. V. Krishna Reddy, R. Nadarajan, R. Arumuganathan:
Analysis of a bulk queue with N-policy multiple vacations and setup times.
- Rob J. M. Vaessens, Emile H. L. Aarts, Jan Karel Lenstra:
A local search template.
- William G. Bistline Sr., Snehamay Banerjee, Avijit Banerjee:
RTSS: An interactive decision support system for solving real time scheduling problems considering customer and job priorities with schedule interruptions.
- A. K. Bhunia, M. Maiti:
Deterministic inventory model for deteriorating items with finite rate of replenishment dependent on inventory level.
- Ilkyeong Moon, Sangjin Choi:
A note on lead time and distributional assumptions in continuous review inventory models.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:29:19 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Gautam Choudhury:
On a batch arrival poisson queue with a random setup time and vacation period.
- Yi-Feng Hung, Yi-Cheng Hu:
Solving mixed integer programming production planning problems with setups by shadow price information.
- Blas Pelegrín, Pascual Fernández:
On the sum-max bicriterion path problem.
- George A. Vouros, H. T. Papadopoulos:
Buffer allocation in unreliable production lines using a knowledge based system.
- Deborah Koucky Radasch, N. K. Kwak:
An integrated mathematical programming model for offset planning.
- T. K. Roy, M. Maiti:
Multi-objective inventory models of deteriorating items with some constraints in a fuzzy environment.
- Pedro Fernández de Córdoba, L. M. García Raffi, J. M. Sanchis:
A heuristic algorithm based on Monte Carlo methods for the rural postman problem.
- Elise Miller-Hooks, Hani S. Mahmassani:
Least possible time paths in stochastic, time-varying networks.
- Chen Xiong, Wan Weishui, Xu Xinhe:
Modeling rolling batch planning as vehicle routing problem with time windows.
- Han-Lin Li:
Solve least absolute value regression problems using modified goal programming techniques.
- John G. Klincewicz, Hanan Luss, Dicky C. K. Yan:
Designing tributary networks with multiple ring families.
- G. V. Krishna Reddy, R. Anitha:
Markovian bulk service queue with delayed vacations.