- Y. Narahari, N. Hemachandra, M. S. Gaur:
Transient analysis of multiclass manufacturing systems with priority scheduling.
- Darryn J. Reid:
Enhanced genetic operators for the resolution of discrete constrained optimization problems.
- Jiafu Tang, Dingwei Wang:
An interactive approach based on a genetic algorithm for a type of quadratic programming problems with fuzzy objective and resources.
- Bay Arinze, Seung-Lae Kim, Murugan Anandarajan:
Combining and selecting forecasting models using rule based induction.
- Linda Salchenberger, Enrique R. Venta, Luz A. Venta:
Using neural networks to aid the diagnosis of breast implant rupture.
- Bruce L. Golden, Gilbert Laporte, Éric D. Taillard:
An adaptive memory heuristic for a class of vehicle routing problems with minmax objective.
- Ajay Singh, J. MacGregor Smith:
Buffer allocation for an integer nonlinear network design problem.
- Frank G. Landram, Bahram Alidaee:
Computing orthogonal polynomials.
- Rudolf Vetschera:
A recursive algorithm for volume-based sensitivity analysis of linear decision models.
- Jesus R. Artalejo:
Analysis of an M/G/1 queue with constant repeated attempts and server vacations.
- Kwang Jae Kim, Hsien-Ruey Chen:
A comparison of fuzzy and nonparametric linear regression.
- Joze Rugelj, Sandi Klavzar:
Distributed multicast routing in point-to-point networks.
- Fikri Karaesmen, Surendra M. Gupta:
Duality relations for queues with arrival and service control.
- Hark Hwang, Seong Whan Shinn:
Retailer's pricing and lot sizing policy for exponentially deteriorating products under the condition of permissible delay in payments.
- Rajendra S. Solanki, Jyothi K. Gorti:
Implementation of an integer optimization platform using object oriented programming.
- H. W. Lee, D. I. Chung, S. S. Lee, K. C. Chae:
Server unavailability reduces mean waiting time in some batch service queuing systems.
- Soung-Hie Kim, Byeong-Seok Ahn, Sang-Hyun Choi:
An efficient force planning system using multi-objective linear goal programming.
- Nachimuthu Karunanithi, Tamra Carpenter:
Sonet ring sizing with genetic algorithms.
- Brian Borchers, John E. Mitchell:
A computational comparison of branch and bound and outer approximation algorithms for 0-1 mixed integer nonlinear programs.
- P. Patrick Wang:
Optimally scheduling N customer arrival times for a single-server system.
- Jiafu Tang, Dingwei Wang:
A nonsymmetric model for fuzzy nonlinear programming problems with penalty coefficients.
- Mhand Hifi:
An improvement of viswanathan and bagchi's exact algorithm for constrained two-dimensional cutting stock.
- Geon Cho, Dong X. Shaw, Seong-Lyun Kim:
An efficient algorithm for a capacitated subtree of a tree problem in local access telecommunication networks.
- James S. Finan, William J. Hurley:
The analytic hierarchy process: Does adjusting a pairwise comparison matrix to improve the consistency ratio help?
- Gerard J. Chang, Pei-Hsin Ho:
The ß-assignment problem in general graphs.
- Ravinder Nath, Balaji Rajagopalan, Randy Ryker:
Determining the saliency of input variables in neural network classifiers.
- Bahram Alidaee, Duane Rosa:
Scheduling parallel machines to minimize total weighted and unweighted tardiness.
- Jennifer Xie, Martin J. Fischer, Carl M. Harris:
Workload and waiting time in a fixed-time loop system.
- Luis C. Dias, João Paulo Costa, João C. N. Clímaco:
Conflicting criteria, cooperating processors - some experiments on implementing a multicriteria decision support method on a parallel computer.
- Hsiao-Fan Wang, Ching-Chun Fu:
A generalization of fuzzy goal programming with preemptive structure.
- Bernard Gendron, Teodor Gabriel Crainic:
A parallel branch-and-bound algorithm for multicommodity location with balancing requirements.
- Kun-Nyeong Chang, Sehun Kim:
Channel allocation in cellular radio networks.
- Paulo M. França, Vinícius Amaral Armentano, Regina Berretta, Alistair Richard Clark:
A heuristic method for lot-sizing in multi-stage systems.
- Liang-Yuh Ouyang, Kun-Shan Wu:
Mixture inventory model involving variable lead time with a service level constraint.
- Chae Y. Lee, Seok Joo Koh:
A design of the minimum cost ring-chain network with dual-homing survivability: A tabu search approach.
- Kwun Ik Cho, Soung Hie Kim:
An improved interactive hybrid method for the linear multi-objective knapsack problem.
- Siddhartha S. Syam:
A model for the capacitated p-facility location problem in global environments.
- Ping Ji, W. B. Lee, Hongyu Li:
A new algorithm for the assignment problem: An alternative to the Hungarian method.
- Jatinder N. D. Gupta, Vitaly A. Strusevich, C. M. Zwaneveld:
Two-stage no-wait scheduling models with setup and removal times separated.
- Alok Aurovillian, Hong Zhang, Malgorzata M. Wiecek:
A bookkeeping strategy for multiple objective linear programs.
- Meltem Denizel, S. Selçuk Erengüç:
Exact solution procedures for certain planning problems in flexible manufacturing systems.
- Gilbert Laporte:
Modeling and solving several classes of arc routing problems as traveling salesman problems.
- Paul A. Savory, Gerald T. Mackulak:
An aggregation procedure for simulating manufacturing flow line models.
- Moncer Hariga, Ali Al-Alyan:
A lot sizing heuristic for deteriorating items with shortages in growing and declining markets.
- Sungyeol Kang, Richard F. Serfozo:
Maxima of sojourn times in acyclic Jackson queueing networks.
- Nenad Mladenovic, Pierre Hansen:
Variable neighborhood search.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:29:19 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)