- Guillermo Gallego, Ilkyeong Moon:
How to avoid stockouts when producing several items on a single facility? What to do if you can't?
- James T. Fagan, James E. Falk:
A method of euclidean centers.
- Noel Bryson:
Group decision-making and the analytic hierarchy process: Exploring the consensus-relevant information content.
- Y. Narahari, L. M. Khan:
Performance analysis of scheduling policies in re-entrant manufacturing systems.
- Eleftherios Iakovou, Chi M. Ip, Christos Koulamas:
Machining economics with phase-type distributed tool lives and periodic maintenance control.
- Sohail S. Chaudhry, Linda Salchenberger, Mehdi Beheshtian:
A small business inventory DSS: Design development, and implementation issues.
- Hsu-Shih Shih, Young-Jou Lai, E. Stanley Lee:
Fuzzy approach for multi-level programming problems.
- Hoong Chuin Lau:
On the complexity of manpower shift scheduling.
- Michael F. Argüello, Thomas A. Feo, Olivier Goldschmidt:
Randomized methods for the number partitioning problem.
- Mehrdad Tamiz, Simon J. Mardle, Dylan F. Jones:
Detecting iis in infeasible linear programmes using techniques from goal programming.
- Laura Burke:
"Conscientious" neural nets for tour construction in the traveling salesman problem: the vigilant net.
- Susan A. Slotnick, Thomas E. Morton:
Selecting jobs for a heavily loaded shop with lateness penalties.
- Hussein M. Saber, A. Ravindran:
A Partitioning Gradient Based (PGB) algorithm for solving nonlinear goal programming problems.
- Houn-Gee Chen, Diptendu Sinha:
An inventory decision support system using the object-oriented approach.
- Timothy D. Fry, Ronald D. Armstrong, Ken Darby-Dowman, Patrick R. Philipoom:
A branch and bound procedure to minimize mean absolute lateness on a single processor.
- Kyösti Tarvainen:
An elimination condition to check the validity of the principle of optimality.
- Fatin Sezgin:
A random number generator for 16-bit microcomputers.
- Wlodzimierz Ogryczak:
A note on modeling multiple choice requirements for simple mixed integer programming solvers.
- Mark A. Coffin, Bernard W. Taylor III:
Multiple criteria R&D project selection and scheduling using fuzzy logic.
- Hiroaki Sandoh, Hiroyuki Hirakoshi, Hajime Kawai:
An optimal time to sleep for an auto-sleep system.
- Jacques Renaud, Gilbert Laporte, Fayez F. Boctor:
A tabu search heuristic for the multi-depot vehicle routing problem.
- Ming-Long Liu, Nikolaos V. Sahinidis:
Long range planning in the process industries: A projection approach.
- Wlodzimierz Szwarc:
The weighted common due date single machine scheduling problem revisited.
- Cliff T. Ragsdale, Patrick G. McKeown:
On solving the continuous data editing problem.
- Gary M. Thompson:
A simulated-annealing heuristic for shift scheduling using non-continuously available employees.
- Jong-Soo Kim, Kyu-Chul Shin, Hyung-Keun Yu:
Optimal algorithm to determine the spare inventory level for a repairable-item inventory system.
- Ho Woo Lee, Seung Hyun Yoon, Soon Seok Lee:
A continuous approximation for batch arrival queues with threshold.
- Patricio A. Rojas:
A note about the Abou-El-Ata model.
- Donna L. Retzlaff-Roberts:
Relating discriminant analysis and data envelopment analysis to one another.
- O. B. Olesen, N. C. Petersen:
A presentation of GAMS for DEA.
- Sten Thore, Fred Phillips, T. W. Ruefli, P. Yue:
DEA and the management of the product cycle: The U.S. computer industry.
- Russell G. Thompson, P. S. Dharmapala, Louis J. Rothenberg, Robert M. Thrall:
DEA/AR efficiency and profitability of 14 major oil companies in U.S. exploration and production.
- H. O. Fried, C. A. K. Lovell, J. A. Turner:
An analysis of the performance of university-affiliated credit unions.
- Debbie Nash, Alicia Sterna-Karwat:
An application of DEA to measure branch cross selling efficiency.
- Lennart Hjalmarsson, James Odeck:
Efficiency of trucks in road construction and maintenance: An evaluation with data envelopment analysis.
- Marvin D. Troutt, Arun Rai, Aimao Zhang:
The potential use of DEA for credit applicant acceptance systems.
- Samuel J. Raff:
- Cengiz Haksever:
- Qi Hao, Zihou Yang, Dingwei Wang, Zheng Li:
Common due-date determination and sequencing using tabu search.
- Cliff T. Ragsdale, Gerald W. Shapiro:
Incumbent solutions in branch-and-bound algorithms: Setting the record straight.
- Stephen Engel, Clark Jeffries, Michael M. Kostreva:
Mathematical systems for enhancing diffuse images of point sources.
- Maria Grazia Speranza:
A heuristic algorithm for a portfolio optimization model applied to the Milan stock market.
- John K. Karlof, Wei Wang:
Bilevel programming applied to the flow shop scheduling problem.
- Karl Nachtigall, Stefan Voget:
A genetic algorithm approach to periodic railway synchronization.
- Richard Marett, Mike Wright:
A comparison of neighborhood search techniques for multi-objective combinatorial problems.
- Christopher Rose, Roy D. Yates:
Genetic algorithms and call admission to telecommunications networks.
- Michel Gendreau, Alain Hertz, Gilbert Laporte:
The Traveling Salesman Problem with Backhauls.
- W. J. Hurley:
When are we going to change the learning curve lecture?
- David W. Coit, Alice E. Smith:
Solving the redundancy allocation problem using a combined neural network/genetic algorithm approach.
- David B. Fogel, Lawrence J. Fogel:
Using evolutionary programming to schedule tasks on a suite of heterogeneous computers.
- James P. Ignizio, James R. Soltys:
Simultaneous design and training of ontogenic neural network classifiers.
- David Levine:
Application of a hybrid genetic algorithm to airline crew scheduling.
- Christopher L. Huntley, Donald E. Brown:
Parallel genetic algorithms with local search.
- Edward A. Rietman, Suresh H. Patel, Earl R. Lory:
Modeling and control of a semiconductor manufacturing process with an automata network: An example in plasma etch processing.
- Christopher R. Houck, Jeffrey A. Joines, Michael G. Kay:
Comparison of genetic algorithms, random restart and two-opt switching for solving large location-allocation problems.
- Kate A. Smith, Marimuthu Palaniswami, M. Krishnamoorthy:
A hybrid neural approach to combinatorial optimization.
- Douglas Wood, Bhaskar Dasgupta:
Classifying trend movements in the MSCI U.S.A. capital market index - A comparison of regression, arima and neural network methods.
- Samuel J. Raff:
- James P. Ignizio, Laura I. Burke:
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:29:19 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Thomas Kämpke:
Sensitivity analysis for assessing preferentially independent order relations.
- Yeo Keun Kim, Chul Ju Hyun, Yeongho Kim:
Sequencing in mixed model assembly lines: A genetic algorithm approach.
- Mehran Hojati:
Optimal political districting.
- Kin-Nam Lau, Cheng-Hong Yang, Gerald V. Post:
Stochastic preference modeling within a switching regression framework.
- Kim Allan Andersen, Kurt Jörnsten, Mikael Lind:
On bicriterion minimal spanning trees: An approximation.
- Sri V. Sridharan, Zhuoqun Zhou:
Dynamic non-preemptive single machine scheduling.
- Antonie Stam, Minghe Sun, Marc Haines:
Artificial neural network representations for hierarchical preference structures.
- Yonah Wilamowsky, Sheldon Epstein, Bernard Dickman:
Optimal common due-date with completion time tolerance.
- Moncer Hariga:
Lot-sizing heuristics for continuous time-varying demand and shortages.