- Chuen-Lung Chen, Robert L. Bulfin Jr.:
Scheduling unit processing time jobs on a single machine with multiple criteria.
- Patrick G. McKeown, Cliff T. Ragsdale:
A computational study of using preprocessing and stronger formulations to solve large general fixed charge problems.
- Alan Levine, David Finkel:
Load balancing in a multi-server queuing system.
- Hani I. Mesak:
Impact of anticipated competitive entry and cost experience on optimal strategic pricing of technological innovations.
- Cengiz Haksever, Jeffrey L. Ringuest:
Computational efficiency and interactive molp algorithms: An implementation of the simolp procedure.
- Erhan Erkut, Thomas Baptie, Balder Von Hohenbalken:
The discrete p-Maxian location problem.
- Joseph Kreimer, Moshe Dror:
The monotonicity of the threshold detection probability in a stochastic accumulation process.
- Hark Hwang, Dug Hee Moon, Seong Whan Shinn:
An EOQ model with quantity discounts for both purchasing price and freight cost.
- James H. Bookbinder, Steven H. Edwards:
School-bus routing for program scheduling.
- M. B. Wright:
Speeding up the hungarian algorithm.
- J. R. Rao, Nilima Roy:
Use of tranquility in determining the numerical compensation for a fuzzy multicriteria decision making problem.
- Timothy D. Fry, Ronald D. Armstrong, L. Drew Rosen:
Single machine scheduling to minimize mean absolute lateness: A heuristic solution.
- Ton Volgenant, Roy Jonker:
Fictitious upper bounds in an algorithm for the symmetric traveling salesman problem.
- Hyo-Seong Lee:
A short note on the poisson input queuing system with start-up time and under control-operating policy.
- Jati K. Sengupta:
Tests of efficiency in data envelopment analysis.
- Ue-Pyng Wen, Y. H. Yang:
Algorithms for solving the mixed integer two-level linear programming problem.
- Ana Friedlander, Filho C. Lyra, Hermano Tavares, Eunice L. Medina:
Optimization with staircase structure: An application to generation scheduling.
- Y. L. Chen, Y. H. Chin:
The quickest path problem.
- Fred F. Easton:
A dynamic program with fathoming and dynamic upper bounds for the assembly line balancing problem.
- Christian N. Madu, Michael N. Chanin, Nicholas C. Georgantzas, Chu-hua Kuei:
Coefficient of variation: A critical factor in maintenance float policy.
- John R. Current, Charles S. Revelle, Jared L. Cohon:
An interactive approach to identify the best compromise solution for two objective shortest path problems.
- S. Selçuk Erengüç, Yasemin Aksoy:
A branch and bound algorithm for a single item nonconvex dynamic lot sizing problem with capacity constraints.
- LeRoy F. Simmons, Laurette Poulos Simmons, Mayur Mehta, Vivek Shah:
Cycle regression analysis: Simultaneous estimation of trigonometric components of a time series.
- Anna Sciomachen, R. Sozzi:
The algorithmic structure of a decision support system for a design of a district heating network.
- Prabuddha De, Jay B. Ghosh, Charles E. Wells:
Scheduling about a common due date with earliness and tardiness penalties.
- Horst A. Eiselt, Carl-Louis Sandblom:
Experiments with external pivoting.
- Prabuddha De, Jay B. Ghosh, Charles E. Wells:
CON due-date determination and sequencing.
- Claude Dennis Pegden, Matthew Rosenshine:
Scheduling arrivals to queues.
- B. Madhu Rao:
On the departure process of the split and match queue.
- Eng Ung Choo, Gin Hor Chan:
Two-way eyeballing heuristics in dynamic lot sizing with backlogging.
- Tien Y. Kao, Elsayed A. Elsayed:
Performance of the LPT algorithm in multiprocessor scheduling.
- Ashok Vernekar, G. Anandalingam, C. N. Dorny:
Optimization of resource location in hierarchical computer networks.
- Jae D. Hong, M. Jeya Chandra:
A heuristic algorithm to minimize the number of crews allocated in an airlift operation.
- Bajis Dodin, Mete Sirvanci:
Stochastic networks and the extreme value distribution.
- Muhittin Oral, Ossama Kettani:
Modeling outranking process as a mathematical programming problem.
- T. C. Edwin Cheng:
A note on a proof of SPT optimality for singlemachine sequencing problems via the transportation problem.
- Rajesh Srivastava, W. C. Benton:
The location-routing problem: Considerations in physical distribution system design.
- Charles Friden, Alain Hertz, Dominique de Werra:
Tabaris: An exact algorithm based on tabu search for finding a maximum independent set in a graph.
- Peter C. Bell, Arshad A. Taseen, Paul F. Kirkpatrick:
Visual interactive simulation modeling in a decision support role.
- Youling Lin, Larry M. Austin, James R. Burns:
An implicit branch-and-bound algorithm for mixed-integer-linear programming.
- David Romero, Adolfo Sánchez-Flores:
Methods for the one-dimensional space allocation problem.
- George D. Tsiotras, Hussein Badr:
A recursive methodology for the derivation of the blocking probabilities of tandem queues with finite capacity.
- Geoffrey Bianchi, Richard L. Church:
A heuristic for a hybrid fleet model.
- Malachy Carey:
Extending and solving a multiperiod congested network flow model.
- Richard F. Deckro, Sarangan Rangachari:
A goal approach to assembly line balancing.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:29:20 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)