15 January 2002
- M. C. Chan, Philip P. To, Tony T. Lee:
Providing per-session deterministic quality of service guarantees in cross-path packet switch.
- Nelson Antunes, António Pacheco, Rui Rocha:
An integrated traffic model for multimedia wireless networks.
- Flaminio Borgonovo, Antonio Capone, Matteo Cesana, Luigi Fratta:
Packet service in UMTS: delay-throughput performance of the downlink shared channel.
- Fai Siu, Rocky K. C. Chang:
Effectiveness of optimal node assignments in wavelength division multiplexing networks with fixed regular virtual topologies.
- Junehwa Song, Arun Iyengar, Eric Levy-Abegnoli, Daniel M. Dias:
Architecture of a Web server accelerator.
- Falk Dietrich, Jean-Pierre Hubaux:
Formal methods for communication services: meeting the industry expectations.
5 February 2002
- Seungjoon Lee, Chongkwon Kim:
A new wireless ad hoc multicast routing protocol.
- Jukka Manner, Alberto López Toledo, Andrej Mihailovic, Héctor L. Velayos Munoz, Eleanor Hepworth, Youssef Khouaja:
Evaluation of mobility and quality of service interaction.
- Cheung Kwok Ho, Jelena V. Misic:
On virtual private networks security design issues.
- Cristina Hristea, Fouad A. Tobagi:
A network infrastructure for IP mobility support in metropolitan areas.
- Mirko Ferracioli, Velio Tralli, Roberto Verdone:
Channel adaptive scheduling for a wideband TDD/TCDMA wireless system under heterogeneous traffic conditions.
- Andrea Baiocchi, Francesca Cuomo, Cristina Martello:
Optimizing the radio resource utilization of multiaccess systems with a traffic-transmission quality adaptive packet scheduling.
- Jue-Sam Chou, Yi-Shiung Yeh:
Mental poker game based on a bit commitment scheme through network.
- Nidhi Hegde, Khosrow Sohraby:
On the impact of soft handoff in cellular systems.
21 February 2002
- Andrew T. Campbell, David Wetherall, Raj Yavatkar:
- Scott Karlin, Larry L. Peterson:
VERA: an extensible router architecture.
- David E. Taylor, Jonathan S. Turner, John W. Lockwood, Edson L. Horta:
Dynamic hardware plugins: exploiting reconfigurable hardware for high-performance programmable routers.
- Danny Raz, Yuval Shavitt:
New models and algorithms for programmable networks.
- Su Wen, Jim Griffioen, Kenneth L. Calvert:
Building multicast services from unicast forwarding and ephemeral state.
- Jun Li, Mark Yarvis, Peter L. Reiher:
Securing distributed adaptation.
- Akihiro Nakao, Larry L. Peterson, Andy C. Bavier:
Constructing end-to-end paths for playing media objects.
15 March 2002
- Ian F. Akyildiz, Weilian Su, Yogesh Sankarasubramaniam, Erdal Cayirci:
Wireless sensor networks: a survey.
- Taieb Znati, Tawfig Alrabiah, Rami G. Melhem:
Low-cost, delay-bounded point-to-multipoint communication to support multicasting over WDM networks.
- Qing Tian, Donald C. Cox:
Optimal replication algorithms for hierarchical mobility management in PCS networks.
- Antonio Iera, Antonella Molinaro, Giuseppe Araniti:
Exploiting hierarchical terrestrial-satellite architectures to handle voice, symmetric data, and asymmetric data connections.
- Christoph Lindemann, Marco Lohmann, Axel Thümmler:
Adaptive performance management for universal mobile telecommunications system networks.
- Remco Litjens:
The impact of mobility on UMTS network planning.
- Pauline M. L. Chan, Ray E. Sheriff, Yim-Fun Hu, Paolo Conforto, Clementina Tocci:
Design and evaluation of signaling protocols for mobility management in an integrated IP environment.
- Shugong Xu, Tarek N. Saadawi:
Revealing the problems with 802.11 medium access control protocol in multi-hop wireless ad hoc networks.
5 April 2002
- Injong Rhee, Nallathambi Balaguru, George N. Rouskas:
MTCP: scalable TCP-like congestion control for reliable multicast.
- Fei Yu, Victor C. M. Leung:
Mobility-based predictive call admission control and bandwidth reservation in wireless cellular networks.
- Mario Kolberg, Evan H. Magill:
A pragmatic approach to service interaction filtering between call control services.
- Ki-Dong Lee, Sehun Kim:
Modeling variable user mobility with stochastic correlation concept.
- Suresh Kalyanasundaram, Edwin K. P. Chong, Ness B. Shroff:
Optimal resource allocation in multi-class networks with user-specified utility functions.
- Ki-Dong Lee, Sehun Kim:
Optimization for adaptive bandwidth reservation in wireless multimedia networks.
- Chia-Tai Chan, Pi-Chung Wang, Yaw-Chung Chen:
An efficient traffic control scheme for TCP over ATM GFR services.
- Yijun Xiong, Lorne Mason:
Comparison of two path restoration schemes in self-healing networks.
- Yi-Shiung Yeh, Wei-Shen Lai, Chung-Jaye Cheng:
Applying lightweight directory access protocol service on session certification authority.
22 April 2002
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:28:13 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)