January 2009 Review
- Jaime Campos:
Development in the application of ICT in condition monitoring and maintenance.
- Wei Yan, Chun-Hsien Chen, Youfang Huang, Weijian Mi:
A data-mining approach for product conceptualization in a web-based architecture.
- Paulos J. Nyirenda, Willem F. Bronsvoort:
A framework for extendable freeform surface feature modelling.
- Guoqi Feng, Dongliang Cui, Chengen Wang, Jiapeng Yu:
Integrated data management in complex product collaborative design.
- Wei Zhao, Shuming Gao, Yusheng Liu, Hongwei Lin:
Poisson based reuse of freeform features with NURBS representation.
February 2009 Papers
- Nadia Hamani, Nathalie Dangoumau, Etienne Craye:
Verification and validation of a SSM model dedicated to mode handling of flexible manufacturing systems.
- Paul W. P. J. Grefen, Nikolay Mehandjiev, Giorgos Kouvas, Georg Weichhart, Rik Eshuis:
Dynamic business network process management in instant virtual enterprises.
- Raúl Rodríguez, Juan José Alfaro Saiz, Ángel Ortiz Bas:
Quantitative relationships between key performance indicators for supporting decision-making processes.
- Hyungjun Park, Hee-Cheol Moon, Jae Yeol Lee:
Tangible augmented prototyping of digital handheld products.
- Jian-dong Zheng, Li-yan Zhang, Xiao-yu Du, Zhi-an Ding:
3D curve structure reconstruction from a sparse set of unordered images.
April 2009 Editorial
- Gerben G. Meyer, Kary Främling, Jan Holmström:
Intelligent Products: A survey.
- Sang Hoon Woo, Ja Young Choi, Choonjong Kwak, Chang Ouk Kim:
An active product state tracking architecture in logistics sensor networks.
- Alejandro S. Martínez-Sala, Esteban Egea-López, Felipe Garcia-Sanchez, Joan García-Haro:
Tracking of Returnable Packaging and Transport Units with active RFID in the grocery supply chain.
- Salah Baïna, Hervé Panetto, Gérard Morel:
New paradigms for a product oriented modelling: Case study for traceability.
- Xiaoyu Yang, Philip R. Moore, Seng Kwong Chong:
Intelligent products: From lifecycle data acquisition to enabling product-related services.
- Rémi Pannequin, Gérard Morel, André Thomas:
The performance of product-driven manufacturing control: An emulation-based benchmarking study.
- Yves Sallez, Thierry Berger, Damien Trentesaux:
A stigmergic approach for dynamic routing of active products in FMS.
- Paul Valckenaers, Bart Saint Germain, Paul Verstraete, Jan Van Belle, Hadeli, Hendrik Van Brussel:
Intelligent products: Agere versus Essere.
May 2009 Editorial
June 2009 Papers
August 2009 Editorial
- Weidong Li, Weiming Shen:
Collaborative engineering: From concurrent engineering to enterprise collaboration.
- Viviane Laporti, Marcos R. S. Borges, Vanessa P. Braganholo:
Athena: A collaborative approach to requirements elicitation.
- Y.-S. Ma, S.-H. Tang, C. K. Au, J.-Y. Chen:
Collaborative feature-based design via operations with a fine-grain product database.
- Mervyn Fathianathan, Jitesh H. Panchal:
Incorporating design outsourcing decisions within the design of collaborative design processes.
- Yahui Lu, Li Zhang, Jiaguang Sun:
Task-activity based access control for process collaboration environments.
- Ping Jiang, Xinyu Shao, Haobo Qiu, Liang Gao, Peigen Li:
A Web services and process-view combined approach for process management of collaborative product development.
- Adriana Giret, Vicente J. Botti:
Engineering Holonic Manufacturing Systems.
- Jonathan Gaudreault, Jean-Marc Frayret, Gilles Pesant:
Distributed search for supply chain coordination.
September 2009 Review
- Shu-xu Jing, Fa-zhi He, Soon-hung Han, Xian-tao Cai, Hua-Jun Liu:
A method for topological entity correspondence in a replicated collaborative CAD system.
- M. Bertoni, Monica Bordegoni, Umberto Cugini, D. Regazzoni, Caterina Rizzi:
PLM paradigm: How to lead BPR within the Product Development field.
- Chih-Hsing Chu, Yuan-Ping Luh, Tze-Chang Li, Hom Chen:
Economical green product design based on simplified computer-aided product structure variation.
- Ji-wen Sun, Li-Feng Xi, Er-shun Pan, Shi-Chang Du, Tang-bin Xia:
Design for diagnosability of multistation manufacturing systems based on sensor allocation optimization.
- Onur Hisarciklilar, Jean-François Boujut:
A Speech Act Theory-based information model to support design communication through annotations.
- Jian Xun Wang, Ming Xi Tang, Lin Nan Song, Shou Qiang Jiang:
Design and implementation of an agent-based collaborative product design system.
October 2009 Editorial
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:27:47 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Noel Leon:
The future of computer-aided innovation.
- Stefan Hüsig, Stefan Kohn:
Computer aided innovation - State of the art from a new product development perspective.
- Cecilia Zanni-Merk, Denis Cavallucci, François Rousselot:
An ontological basis for computer aided innovation.
- Sébastien Dubois, Thomas Eltzer, Roland De Guio:
A dialectical based model coherent with inventive and optimization problems.
- Runhua Tan, Jianhong Ma, Fang Liu, Zihui Wei:
UXDs-driven conceptual design process model for contradiction solving using CAIs.
- Pedro Company, Manuel Contero, Peter Varley, Nuria Aleixos, Ferran Naya:
Computer-aided sketching as a tool to promote innovation in the new product development process.
- Albert Albers, Noel León Rovira, Humberto Aguayo Téllez, Thomas Maier:
Development of an engine crankshaft in a framework of computer-aided innovation.
- Ali Riza Yildiz:
A new design optimization framework based on immune algorithm and Taguchi's method.
- Ameersing Luximon, Yan Luximon:
Shoe-last design innovation for better shoe fitting.
- Umberto Cugini, Gaetano Cascini, Maurizio Muzzupappa, Vincenzo Nigrelli:
Integrated Computer-Aided Innovation: The PROSIT approach.