January 2008 Review
- Ming-Chyuan Lin, Chen-Cheng Wang, Ming-Shi Chen, C. Alec Chang:
Using AHP and TOPSIS approaches in customer-driven product design process.
- Mirka Kans:
An approach for determining the requirements of computerised maintenance management systems.
- N. C. W. M. Braspenning, E. M. Bortnik, J. M. van de Mortel-Fronczak, J. E. Rooda:
Model-based system analysis using Chi and Uppaal: An industrial case study.
- Chuan-Jun Su:
Mobile multi-agent based, distributed information platform (MADIP) for wide-area e-health monitoring.
- Juan D. Velásquez, Shimon Y. Nof:
Integration of machine-vision inspection information for best-matching of distributed components and suppliers.
- Chulho Chung, Qingjin Peng:
Enabled dynamic tasks planning in Web-based virtual manufacturing environments.
- Ashutosh Tiwari, Kostas Vergidis, Y. Kuo:
Computer assisted decision making for new product introduction investments.
March 2008 Editorial
- Yongsheng Ma, Gang Chen, Georg Thimm:
Change propagation algorithm in a unified feature modeling scheme.
- Jiun-Yan Shiau, Hui Ming Wee:
A distributed change control workflow for collaborative design network.
- Wei Yan, Chun-Hsien Chen, Youfang Huang, Weijian Mi:
An integration of bidding-oriented product conceptualization and supply chain formation.
- Yifei Tong, Dongbo Li, Minghai Yuan:
Product lifecycle oriented digitization agile process preparation system.
- X. G. Ming, J. Q. Yan, X. H. Wang, S. N. Li, W. F. Lu, Q. J. Peng, Y. S. Ma:
Collaborative process planning and manufacturing in product lifecycle management.
- Xiaoqing Tang, Hu Yun:
Data model for quality in product lifecycle.
- Shichang Du, Lifeng Xi, Jun Ni, Ershun Pan, C. Richard Liu:
Product lifecycle-oriented quality and productivity improvement based on stream of variation methodology.
- Seungchul Ha, Hyo-Won Suh:
A timed colored Petri nets modeling for dynamic workflow in product development process.
- Günther Schuh, Henrique Rozenfeld, Dirk Assmus, Eduardo Zancul:
Process oriented framework to support PLM implementation.
- George Q. Huang, Li Li, X. Chen:
ppXML: A generic and extensible language for lifecycle modelling of platform products.
- Diego M. Giménez, Marcela Vegetti, Horacio P. Leone, Gabriela P. Henning:
PRoduct ONTOlogy: Defining product-related concepts for logistics planning activities.
- Hsing Hung Chen, He-Yau Kang, Xiaoqiang Xing, Amy H. I. Lee, Yunhuan Tong:
Developing new products with knowledge management methods and process development management in a network.
- L. Zheng, X. M. Yang, Z. H. Zhang, T. I. Liu:
A web-based machining parameter selection system for life cycle cost reduction and product quality enhancement.
- Nagahanumaiah, K. Subburaj, B. Ravi:
Computer aided rapid tooling process selection and manufacturability evaluation for injection mold development.
- Amy J. C. Trappey, David W. Hsiao:
Applying collaborative design and modularized assembly for automotive ODM supply chain integration.
- Dunbing Tang, Xiaoming Qian:
Product lifecycle management for automotive development focusing on supplier integration.
- S. G. Lee, Y.-S. Ma, G. L. Thimm, J. Verstraeten:
Product lifecycle management in aviation maintenance, repair and overhaul.
- Frederic Danesi, Nicolas Gardan, Yvon Gardan, Michael Reimeringer:
P4LM: A methodology for product lifecycle management.
April 2008 Review
- Marina A. Tsili, Antonios G. Kladas, Pavlos S. Georgilakis:
Computer aided analysis and design of power transformers.
- Marilyn M. Helms, Mohammad Ahmadi, Wen-Jang Kenny Jih, Lawrence P. Ettkin:
Technologies in support of mass customization strategy: Exploring the linkages between e-commerce and knowledge management.
- Sheng Feng Qin, Pablo A. Prieto, David K. Wright:
A novel form design and CAD modelling approach.
- Juha-Miikka Nurmilaakso:
EDI, XML and e-business frameworks: A survey.
- Ick-Hyun Kwon, Chang Ouk Kim, Kyung Pil Kim, Choonjong Kwak:
Recommendation of e-commerce sites by matching category-based buyer query and product e-catalogs.
- Yuh-Jen Chen, Yuh-Min Chen, Hui-Chuan Chu:
Enabling collaborative product design through distributed engineering knowledge management.
May 2008 Papers
- Anbo Xiang, Liming Liu, Qiong Luo:
VPeers: A peer-to-peer service discovery framework for Virtual Manufacturing Organizations.
- Irene T. P. Vanderfeesten, Hajo A. Reijers, Wil M. P. van der Aalst:
Evaluating workflow process designs using cohesion and coupling metrics.
- A. Coulibaly, R. Houssin, B. Mutel:
Maintainability and safety indicators at design stage for mechanical products.
- Mohamed Khalgui:
A deployment methodology of real-time industrial control applications in distributed controllers.
- Yingbo Liu, Jianmin Wang, Yun Yang, Jiaguang Sun:
A semi-automatic approach for workflow staff assignment.
- S. H. Choi, H. H. Cheung:
A versatile virtual prototyping system for rapid product development.
- Jianbo Yu, Lifeng Xi, Xiaojun Zhou:
Intelligent monitoring and diagnosis of manufacturing processes using an integrated approach of KBANN and GA.
- Tsung-Yi Chen:
Knowledge sharing in virtual enterprises via an ontology-based access control approach.
- Moohyun Cha, Jeongsam Yang, Soonhung Han:
An interactive data-driven driving simulator using motion blending.
August 2008 Review
- Eric W. T. Ngai, Chuck C. H. Law, F. K. T. Wat:
Examining the critical success factors in the adoption of enterprise resource planning.
- Tsung-Yi Chen, Yuh-Min Chen, Hui-Chuan Chu:
Developing a trust evaluation method between co-workers in virtual project team for enabling resource sharing and collaboration.
- W. Zhao, J. K. Liu:
OWL/SWRL representation methodology for EXPRESS-driven product information model: Part I. Implementation methodology.
- W. Zhao, J. K. Liu:
OWL/SWRL representation methodology for EXPRESS-driven product information model: Part II: Practice.
- Chih-Hsing Chu, Charlie C. L. Wang, Chi-Rung Tsai:
Computer aided geometric design of strip using developable Bézier patches.
- Yong Zeng:
Recursive object model (ROM) - Modelling of linguistic information in engineering design.
- Jean-Philippe Pernot, Bianca Falcidieno, Franca Giannini, J.-C. Léon:
Incorporating free-form features in aesthetic and engineering product design: State-of-the-art report.
- Hervé Panetto, Arturo Molina:
Enterprise integration and interoperability in manufacturing systems: Trends and issues.
- David Chen, Guy Doumeingts, François Vernadat:
Architectures for enterprise integration and interoperability: Past, present and future.
- Virginie Goepp, François Kiefer, Oscar Avila:
Information system design and integrated enterprise modelling through a key-problem framework.
- M. Roque, Bruno Vallespir, Guy Doumeingts:
Interoperability in enterprise modelling: Translation, elementary constructs, meta-modelling and UEML development.
- Ramzi Ben Salem, Reyes Grangel, Jean Pierre Bourey:
A comparison of model transformation tools: Application for Transforming GRAI Extended Actigrams into UML Activity Diagrams.
- B. Kamsu Foguem, Thierry Coudert, C. Béler, Laurent Geneste:
Knowledge formalization in experience feedback processes: An ontology-based approach.
- V. Chapurlat, C. Braesch:
Verification, validation, qualification and certification of enterprise models: Statements and opportunities.
- Saïd Izza, Lucien Vincent, Patrick Burlat:
Exploiting semantic web services in achieving flexible application integration in the microelectronics field.
- Claudia-Melania Chituc, Cesar Toscano, Américo Lopes Azevedo:
Interoperability in Collaborative Networks: Independent and industry-specific initiatives - The case of the footwear industry.
October 2008 Papers
- Iraj Mahdavi, Babak Shirazi, Namjae Cho, Navid Sahebjamnia, Shahram Ghobadi:
Modeling an e-based real-time quality control information system in distributed manufacturing shops.
- Xinggang Luo, Yiliu Tu, Jiafu Tang, C. K. Kwong:
Optimizing customer's selection for configurable product in B2C e-commerce application.
- Hongbo Lan, Yucheng Ding, Jun Hong, Hailiang Huang, Bingheng Lu:
Web-based quotation system for stereolithography parts.
- Harinder Jagdev, Laurentiu Vasiliu, Jim Browne, Michal Zaremba:
A semantic web service environment for B2B and B2C auction applications within extended and virtual enterprises.
- Yuan-Jye Tseng, Yu-Wen Kao, Feng-Yi Huang:
A model for evaluating a design change and the distributed manufacturing operations in a collaborative manufacturing environment.
- Toni Rodrigues, Pedro Rosa, Jorge Cardoso:
Moving from syntactic to semantic organizations using JXML2OWL.
- V. K. Janardanan, M. Adithan, P. Radhakrishnan:
Collaborative product structure management for assembly modeling.
- Marco Alemanni, Grimaldi Alessia, Stefano Tornincasa, Enrico Vezzetti:
Key performance indicators for PLM benefits evaluation: The Alcatel Alenia Space case study.
- Jorge E. Hernández, Josefa Mula, Francisco J. Ferriols, Raul Poler:
A conceptual model for the production and transport planning process: An application to the automobile sector.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:27:47 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Weiming Shen, Qi Hao, Weidong Li:
Computer supported collaborative design: Retrospective and perspective.
- Chih-Hsing Chu, Yu-Hsuan Chan, Ping-Han Wu:
3D streaming based on multi-LOD models for networked collaborative design.
- Min Li, Shuming Gao, Jerry Y. H. Fuh, Yunfeng Zhang:
Replicated concurrency control for collaborative feature modelling: A fine granular approach.
- Mohamed-Zied Ouertani:
Supporting conflict management in collaborative design: An approach to assess engineering change impacts.
- Liping Gao, Bin Shao, Lin Zhu, Tun Lu, Ning Gu:
Maintaining time and space consistencies in hybrid CAD environments: Framework and algorithms.
- Xuan F. Zha, Ram D. Sriram, Marco Gero Fernández, Farrokh Mistree:
Knowledge-intensive collaborative decision support for design processes: A hybrid decision support model and agent.
- Seung Hak Kuk, Hyeon Soo Kim, Jai-Kyung Lee, Seungho Han, Seong-Whan Park:
An e-Engineering framework based on service-oriented architecture and agent technologies.
- Leonid Sheremetov, Ildar Z. Batyrshin, Manuel Chi, Armando Rosas:
Knowledge-based collaborative engineering of pipe networks in the upstream and downstream petroleum industry.