- Dong-Xing Wang, Dong-ming Guo, Zhen-yuan Jia, Hui-Wen Leng:
Slicing of CAD models in color STL format.
- Chih-Hsing Chu, Mu-Chi Song, Vincent C. S. Luo:
Computer aided parametric design for 3D tire mold production.
- Qi Hao, Weiming Shen, Zhan Zhang, Seong-Whan Park, Jai-Kyung Lee:
Agent-based collaborative product design engineering: An industrial case study.
- Xuan F. Zha, H. Du:
Knowledge-intensive collaborative design modeling and support: Part I: Review, distributed models and framework.
- Xuan F. Zha, H. Du:
Knowledge-intensive collaborative design modeling and support: Part II: System implementation and application.
- Kary Främling, Timo Ala-Risku, Mikko Kärkkäinen, Jan Holmström:
Agent-based model for managing composite product information.
- T. W. Lau, Patrick Chi-leung Hui, Frency S. F. Ng, Keith C. C. Chan:
A new fuzzy approach to improve fashion product development.
- Kee-hung Lai, Christina W. Y. Wong, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
Institutional isomorphism and the adoption of information technology for supply chain management.
- Antonio Jimeno, José Luis Sánchez, Higinio Mora Mora, Jerónimo Mora Pascual, Juan Manuel García Chamizo:
FPGA-based tool path computation: An application for shoe last machining on CNC lathes.
- Necmettin Kaya:
Machining fixture locating and clamping position optimization using genetic algorithms.
- Paulo Leitão, Francisco Restivo:
ADACOR: A holonic architecture for agile and adaptive manufacturing control.
- Zhenkai Liu, Lihui Wang, Bingheng Lu:
Integrating cross-sectional imaging based reverse engineering with rapid prototyping.
- X. W. Xu, Stephen T. Newman:
Making CNC machine tools more open, interoperable and intelligent - a review of the technologies.
- Vincent Chapurlat, Bernard Kamsu Foguem, François Prunet:
A formal verification framework and associated tools for Enterprise Modeling: Application to UEML.
- Patrik Nilsson, Björn Fagerström:
Managing stakeholder requirements in a product modelling system.
- Nikos I. Karacapilidis, Emmanuel Adamides, Christina E. Evangelou:
A computerized knowledge management system for the manufacturing strategy process.
- Virginie Goepp, François Kiefer, François Geiskopf:
Design of information system architectures using a key-problem framework.
- Imre Horváth, Johan J. Broek:
Advanced computer support of engineering and service processes of virtual enterprises.
- Tae-Young Kim, Sunjae Lee, Kwangsoo Kim, Cheol-Han Kim:
A modeling framework for agile and interoperable virtual enterprises.
- Zhaomin Ren, Chimay J. Anumba, Tarek M. Hassan, Godfried Augenbroe, Mauro Mangini:
Collaborative project planning: A case study of seismic risk analysis using an e-engineering hub.
- Roger Jianxin Jiao, Martin G. Helander:
Development of an electronic configure-to-order platform for customized product development.
- Fumiki Tanaka, Takeshi Kishinami:
STEP-based quality diagnosis of shape data of product models for collaborative e-engineering.
- Sven Meyer zu Eissen, Benno Stein:
Realization of Web-based simulation services.
- Chih-Hsing Chu, Ching-Yi Cheng, Che-Wen Wu:
Applications of the Web-based collaborative visualization in distributed product development.
- Uma Jayaram, Sankar Jayaram, Shaikh Imtiyaz, Young Jun Kim, Craig Palmer:
Introducing quantitative analysis methods into virtual environments for real-time and continuous ergonomic evaluations.
- Hao Yongtao, Ma Jingying:
A knowledge-based auto-reasoning methodology in hole-machining process planning.
- Younghyun Han, Kunwoo Lee:
A case-based framework for reuse of previous design concepts in conceptual synthesis of mechanisms.
- Xiaoping Zhao, Trichy M. Kethara Pasupathy, Robert G. Wilhelm:
Modeling and representation of geometric tolerances information in integrated measurement processes.
- G. L. Thimm, S. G. Lee, Y.-S. Ma:
Towards unified modelling of product life-cycles.
- Kirk H. M. Wong, Patrick Chi-leung Hui, Allan C. K. Chan:
Cryptography and authentication on RFID passive tags for apparel products.
- Teresa Wu, Jennifer Blackhurst, Vellayappan Chidambaram:
A model for inbound supply risk analysis.
- Qing-Hui Wang, Jing-Rong Li:
Interactive visualization of complex dynamic virtual environments for industrial assemblies.
- Hsing-Pei Kao, Brian Wang, James Dong, Kuo-Cheng Ku:
An event-driven approach with makespan/cost tradeoff analysis for project portfolio scheduling.
- Henry Y. K. Lau, Ying Zhao:
Joint scheduling of material handling equipment in automated air cargo terminals.
- Chao-Ton Su, Long-Sheng Chen, Tai-Lin Chiang:
A neural network based information granulation approach to shorten the cellular phone test process.
- V. Canellidis, V. Dedoussis, N. Mantzouratos, S. Sofianopoulou:
Pre-processing methodology for optimizing stereolithography apparatus build performance.
- John Ryan, Cathal Heavey:
Process modeling for simulation.
- C. J. Price, N. A. Snooke, S. D. Lewis:
A layered approach to automated electrical safety analysis in automotive environments.
- Christos Tranoris, Kleanthis Thramboulidis:
A tool supported engineering process for developing control applications.
- Benoît Iung, Adolfo Crespo Marquez:
Special issue on e-maintenance.
- Jay Lee, Jun Ni, Dragan Djurdjanovic, Hai Qiu, Haitao Liao:
Intelligent prognostics tools and e-maintenance.
- François Pérès, Daniel Noyes:
Envisioning e-logistics developments: Making spare parts in situ and on demand: State of the art and guidelines for future developments.
- Zineb Simeu-Abazi, Zouhir Bouredji:
Monitoring and predictive maintenance: Modeling and analyse of fault latency.
- Christos Emmanouilidis, Erkki Jantunen, John MacIntyre:
Flexible software for condition monitoring, incorporating novelty detection and diagnostics.
- N. Palluat, Daniel I. Racoceanu, Noureddine Zerhouni:
A neuro-fuzzy monitoring system: Application to flexible production systems.
- Thomas Bangemann, Xavier Rebeuf, Denis Reboul, Andreas Schulze, Jacek Szymanski, Jean-Pierre Thomesse, Mario Thron, Noureddine Zerhouni:
PROTEUS - Creating distributed maintenance systems through an integration platform.
- Mari Cruz Garcia, Miguel A. Sanz-Bobi, Javier del Pico:
SIMAP: Intelligent System for Predictive Maintenance: Application to the health condition monitoring of a windturbine gearbox.
- Tian Han, Bo-Suk Yang:
Development of an e-maintenance system integrating advanced techniques.
- Marco Macchi, Marco Garetti:
Information requirements for e-maintenance strategic planning: A benchmark study in complex production systems.
- W. J. Moore, A. G. Starr:
An intelligent maintenance system for continuous cost-based prioritisation of maintenance activities.
- Lars Hvam, Simon Pape, Michael K. Nielsen:
Improving the quotation process with product configuration.
- Qinbao Song, Martin J. Shepperd:
Mining web browsing patterns for E-commerce.
- Wei Liu, S. Hossein Cheraghi:
Design and implementation of a generic nonconformance tracking and recovery (GINTR) system.
- Qianfu Ni, Wen-Feng Lu, Prasad K. D. V. Yarlagadda, Xinguo Ming:
A collaborative engine for enterprise application integration.
- Yong-Sik Kim, Jeongsam Yang, Soonhung Han:
A multichannel visualization module for virtual manufacturing.
- Alain Etienne, Jean-Yves Dantan, Ali Siadat, Patrick Martin:
An improved approach for automatic process plan generation of complex borings.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:27:47 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ricardo Jardim-Gonçalves, António Grilo, Adolfo Steiger-Garção:
Challenging the interoperability between computers in industry with MDA and SOA.
- Lilia Gzara Yesilbas, B. Rose, Muriel Lombard:
Specification of a repository to support collaborative knowledge exchanges in IPPOP project.
- Ladjel Bellatreche, Dung Nguyen Xuan, Guy Pierra, Dehainsala Hondjack:
Contribution of ontology-based data modeling to automatic integration of electronic catalogues within engineering databases.
- Bruno Schilli, Fan Dai:
Collaborative life cycle management between suppliers and OEM.
- Shumin Wu, Hamada Ghenniwa, Yue Zhang, Weiming Shen:
Personal assistant agents for collaborative design environments.
- Fazhi He, Soonhung Han:
A method and tool for human-human interaction and instant collaboration in CSCW-based CAD.
- Ming Zhu, Jinian Bian, Weimin Wu:
A novel collaborative scheme of simulation and model checking for system properties verification.
- Claudia-Lavinia Ignat, Moira C. Norrie:
Customisable collaborative editing supporting the work processes of organisations.
- Karim Baïna, Khalid Benali, Claude Godart:
DISCOBOLE: A service architecture for interconnecting workflow processes.
- Kuo-Ming Chao, Muhammad Younas, Nathan Griffiths:
BPEL4WS-based coordination of Grid Services in design.
- Woongsup Kim, Moon-Jung Chung, Khurshid Qureshi, Young Keun Choi:
WSCPC: An architecture using semantic web services for collaborative product commerce.
- Jiachen Hou, Daizhong Su:
Integration of Web Services technology with business models within the total product design process for supplier selection.
- J. P. van Leeuwen, S. Fridqvist:
An information model for collaboration in the construction Industry.
- Philippe Girard, Vincent Robin:
Analysis of collaboration for project design management.
- Kaiyu Dai, Yinsheng Li, Jin Han, Xiaohua Lu, Shensheng Zhang:
An interactive web system for integrated three-dimensional customization.