- Toshiaki Kimura, Yuichi Kanda:
Development of a remote monitoring system for a manufacturing support system for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Shih-Wen Hsiao, Elim Liu:
A structural component-based approach for designing product family.
- Esteban Egea-López, Alejandro S. Martínez-Sala, Javier Vales-Alonso, Joan García-Haro, Josemaria Malgosa-Sanahuja:
Wireless communications deployment in industry: a review of issues, options and technologies.
- Mickael Gardoni, Christian Frank, François Vernadat:
Knowledge capitalisation based on textual and graphical semi-structured and non-structured information: case study in an industrial research centre at EADS.
- Qi Hao, Weiming Shen, Lihui Wang:
Towards a cooperative distributed manufacturing management framework.
- Injun Choi, Hyunbae Jeong, Minseok Song, Young U. Ryu:
IPM-EPDL: an XML-based executable process definition language.
- Marc Chouinard, Sophie D'Amours, Daoud Ait-Kadi:
Integration of reverse logistics activities within a supply chain information system.
- Karina Rodríguez, Ahmed Al-Ashaab:
Knowledge web-based system architecture for collaborative product development.
- Kwan Woo Kim, YoungSu Yun, JungMo Yoon, Mitsuo Gen, Genji Yamazaki:
Hybrid genetic algorithm with adaptive abilities for resource-constrained multiple project scheduling.
- N. Sortrakul, H. L. Nachtmann, C. Richard Cassady:
Genetic algorithms for integrated preventive maintenance planning and production scheduling for a single machine.
- Chih-Ming Hsu, Kai-Ying Chen, Mu-Chen Chen:
Batching orders in warehouses by minimizing travel distance with genetic algorithms.
- Pradeep K. Singh, Satish C. Jain, Pramod K. Jain:
Advanced optimal tolerance design of mechanical assemblies with interrelated dimension chains and process precision limits.
- Ta-Cheng Chen, Peng-Sheng You:
Immune algorithms-based approach for redundant reliability problems with multiple component choices.
- Ming-Jaan Wang, Michael H. Hu, Meei-Yuh Ku:
A solution to the unequal area facilities layout problem by genetic algorithm.
- Pall Jensson, Birna P. Kristinsdottir, Helgi P. Gunnarsson:
Optimal sequencing of tasks in an aluminium smelter casthouse.
- Gert Zülch, Sascha Stowasser:
The Digital Factory: An instrument of the present and the future.
- Uwe Bracht, T. Masurat:
The Digital Factory between vision and reality.
- Sigrid Wenzel, Ulrich Jessen, Jochen Bernhard:
Classifications and conventions structure the handling of models within the Digital Factory.
- Jan Woerner, Heinz Wörn:
A security architecture integrated co-operative engineering platform for organised model exchange in a Digital Factory environment.
- Frédérique Biennier, Joël Favrel:
Collaborative business and data privacy: Toward a cyber-control?
- Wilhelm Dangelmaier, Matthias Fischer, Jürgen Gausemeier, Michael Grafe, Carsten Matysczok, Bengt Mueck:
Virtual and augmented reality support for discrete manufacturing system simulation.
- Gert Zülch, Tim Grieger:
Modelling of occupational health and safety aspects in the Digital Factory.
- Günter Wöhlke, Emmerich Schiller:
Digital Planning Validation in automotive industry.
August 2005 Editorial
- Séverine Le Loarne:
Working with ERP systems - Is big brother back?
- Jaideep Motwani, Ram Subramanian, Pradeep Gopalakrishna:
Critical factors for successful ERP implementation: Exploratory findings from four case studies.
- Ike C. Ehie, Mogens Madsen:
Identifying critical issues in enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation.
- Donald R. Chand, George Hachey, James Hunton, Vincent Owhoso, Sri Vasudevan:
A balanced scorecard based framework for assessing the strategic impacts of ERP systems.
- Valerie Botta-Genoulaz, Pierre-Alain Millet:
A classification for better use of ERP systems.
- Claire Berchet, Georges Habchi:
The implementation and deployment of an ERP system: An industrial case study.
- Ben Light:
Going beyond 'misfit' as a reason for ERP package customisation.
- J. Hermosillo Worley, Kamran Ali Chatha, Richard H. Weston, O. Aguirre, Bernard Grabot:
Implementation and optimisation of ERP systems: A better integration of processes, roles, knowledge and user competencies.
- Pnina Soffer, Boaz Golany, Dov Dori:
Aligning an ERP system with enterprise requirements: An object-process based approach.
September 2005 Papers
December 2005 Editorial
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:27:46 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Nazrul I. Shaikh, Vittal Prabhu:
Vision system for model based control of cryogenic tunnel freezers.
- J. R. J. Lee, Melvyn L. Smith, Lyndon N. Smith, P. Sagar Midha:
Robust and efficient automated detection of tooling defects in polished stone.
- Ovidiu Ghita, Paul F. Whelan, Tim Carew, Padmapriya Nammalwar:
Quality grading of painted slates using texture analysis.
- W. Wang, Yoke-San Wong, G. S. Hong:
Flank wear measurement by successive image analysis.
- Monica Carfagni, Rocco Furferi, Lapo Governi:
A real-time machine-vision system for monitoring the textile raising process.
- Liwei Zhang, Martin Levesley, Abbas Dehghani, Tim King:
Integration of sorting system for contaminant removal from wool using a second computer.
- Orhan Dengiz, Alice E. Smith, Ian Nettleship:
Grain boundary detection in microstructure images using computational intelligence.
- D. C. Blaine, R. Bollina, S.-J. Park, R. M. German:
Critical use of video-imaging to rationalize computer sintering simulation models.
- Franz Pernkopf:
3D surface acquisition and reconstruction for inspection of raw steel products.
- Werner Bösemann:
Advances in photogrammetric measurement solutions.
- Michael Bailey-Van Kuren:
A demanufacturing projector-vision system for combined manual and automated processing of used electronics.
- Fionn Murtagh, Xiaoyu Qiao, Paul Walsh, P. A. M. Basheer, Danny Crookes, Adrian Long:
Grading of construction aggregate through machine vision: Results and prospects.
- Abdul R. Farooq, Melvyn L. Smith, Lyndon N. Smith, P. Sagar Midha:
Dynamic photometric stereo for on line quality control of ceramic tiles.
- Pascual Campoy, Javier Canaval-Cervera, Daniel Peña:
InsPulp-I(c) : An on-line visual inspection system for the pulp industry.
- Yuichi Motai:
Salient feature extraction of industrial objects for an automated assembly system.
- Johannes Fürtler, Werner Krattenthaler, Konrad J. Mayer, Harald Penz, Andreas Vrabl:
SIS-Stamp: An integrated inspection system for sheet prints in stamp printing application.
- Dongming Zhao, Songtao Li:
A 3D image processing method for manufacturing process automation.
- Immanuel Edinbarough, Roberto Balderas, Subhash Bose:
A vision and robot based on-line inspection monitoring system for electronic manufacturing.
- Paul O'Leary:
Machine vision for feedback control in a steel rolling mill.
- Guillaume de Sercey, Graeme Awcock, Morgan Heikal:
Use of LIF image acquisition and analysis in developing a calibrated technique for in-cylinder investigation of the spatial distribution of air-to-fuel mixing in direct injection gasoline engines.