- M. Witt:
A comment on current source routing techniques.
- Kai Jakobs:
OSI addressing strategies.
- Alistair Cockburn:
Efficient implementation of the OSI protocol checksum algorithm using 8/16-bit arithmetic.
- S. Thomas:
Netbios for ISO networks.
- A. R. Prieto, J. G. Tomas:
A model to order the encryption algorithms according to their quality.
- G. P. Parr:
Address resolution for an intelligent filtering bridge running on a subnetted ethernet system.
- C. Partridge, C. Mooers, M. Laubach:
The CSNET information server: automatic document distribution using electronic mail.
- S. Thomas:
A dynamic naming protocol for ISO networks.
- D. Irvin:
An introduction to the transmission performance capabilities of IEEE 802-5 token-ring networks.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:27:19 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Phil Karn, Craig Partridge:
Improving round-trip time estimates in reliable transport protocols.
- Geoff Arnold:
Internet protocol implementation experiences in PC-NFS.
- Richard E. Brown:
The Kiewit network: a large Apple Talk internetwork.
- Charley Kline:
Supercomputers on the internet: a case study.
- Mirjana Zafirovic-Vukotic, Ignas G. Niemegeers:
Performance modelling of the Orwell basic access mechanism.
- Seshadri Mohan, Jianguo Qian, Nagendra L. Rao:
Efficient point-to-point and point-to-multipoint selective-repeat ARQ schemes with multiple retransmissions: a throughput analysis.
- Jeffery H. Peden, Alfred C. Weaver:
Performance of priorities on an 802.5 token ring.
- Jun Murai, Akira Kato:
Researches in network development of JUNET.
- Jun Matsukata:
Computer networking for large computers in Universities.
- Kimio Saito:
The Sigma network.
- Jonathan Rosenberg, Craig Everhart, Nathaniel S. Borenstein:
An overview of the Andrew message system.
- Sandra L. Murphy, A. Udaya Shankar:
A verified connection management protocol for the transport layer.
- Fuchun J. Lin, P. M. Chu, Ming T. Liu:
Protocol verification using reachability analysis: the state space explosion problem and relief strategies.
- Zamir Bavel, Jerzy W. Grzymala-Busse, Yen-Teh Hsia:
New communication protocols from old.
- Kenneth L. Calvert, Simon S. Lam:
An exercise in deriving a protocol conversion.
- Simon S. Lam, Ching-Tarng Hsieh:
Modeling, analysis, and optimal routing of flow-controlled communication networks.
- Jeffrey L. Rosenberg, Steven A. Gruchevsky, David M. Piscitello:
Adaptive routing in Burroughs network architecture.
- Paul F. Tsuchiya:
An architecture for network-layer routing in OSI.
- David L. Mills, Hans-Werner Braun:
The NSFNET backbone network.
- G. H. Masapati, George M. White:
Algorithms for the reduction of timed finite state graphs.
- John J. Zic:
Extensions to communicating sequential processes to allow protocol performance specification.
- David M. Cohen, Timothy M. Guinther:
The IC system for protocol development.
- Larry L. Peterson:
A yellow-pages service for a local-area network.
- Richard E. Schantz, Ken Schroder, Paul Neves:
Resource management in the Cronus distributed operating system.
- Michael Stumm:
Strategies for decentralized resource management.
- Greg Skinner, Joan M. Wrabetz, Louis Schreir:
Resource management in a distributed internetwork environment.
- James Whitescarver, Prithviraj Mukherji, Murray Turoff, Ronald J. DeBlock Jr., Robert M. Czech, Bijoy K. Paul:
A network environment for computer-supported cooperative work.
- Kristian Fischer, Wilhelm F. Racke:
Integrating X.400 message handling into the IBM VM/SP environment.
- L. F. Ludwig, Dennis F. Dunn:
Laboratory for emulation and study of integrated and coordinated media communication.
- Barry M. Leiner:
Telescience and advanced technologies.
- Mark Blakey:
Models of a very large distributed database.
- Leater F. Ludwig:
A threaded/flow approach to reconfigurable distributed systems and service primitives architectures.
- Brett D. Fleisch:
Distributed shared memory in a loosely coupled distributed system.
- Osamu Nakamura, Nobuo Saito:
Resource management scheme in distributed environments.
- Cheng-Shong Wu, Victor O. K. Li:
Receiver-initiated busy-tone multiple access in packet radio networks.
- Ashok Erramilli, R. P. Singh:
A reliable and efficient multicast for broadband broadcast networks.
- David D. Clark, Mark L. Lambert, Lixia Zhang:
NETBLT: a high throughput transport protocol.
- Paul D. Amer, Lillian N. Cassel:
Measurement management service.
- Imrich Chlamtac, Alex Herman:
An Ethernet compatible low cost/high performance communication solution.
- Radia J. Perlman, George Varghese:
Transparent interconnection of incompatible local area networks using bridges.
- Christopher A. Kent, Jeffrey C. Mogul:
Fragmentation considered harmful.
- Zygmunt J. Haas, David R. Cheriton:
A case for packet switching in high-performance wide-area networks.