- Dongmei Zhai, Derrick K. Rollins Sr., Nidhi Bhandari, Huaiqing Wu:
Continuous-time Hammerstein and Wiener modeling under second-order static nonlinearity for periodic process signals.
- Min Han, Bing Han, Jianhui Xi, Kotaro Hirasawa:
Universal learning network and its application for nonlinear system with long time delay.
- Yang Chen, Gou Xiaolong:
Dynamic modeling and simulation of a 410 t/h Pyroflow CFB boiler.
- K.-H. Sun, D. L. Pyle, Alistair D. Fitt, Colin P. Please:
Heat transfer in lid driven channels with power law fluids in a hydrodynamic fully developed flow field.
- Ioannis P. Androulakis:
New approaches for representing, analyzing and visualizing complex kinetic transformations.
- M. Häfele, A. Kienle, M. Boll, C.-U. Schmidt:
Modeling and analysis of a plant for the production of low density polyethylene.
- Rosario Toscano, Patrick Lyonnet:
Robustness analysis and synthesis of a multi-PID controller based on an uncertain multimodel representation.
- E. Morel, B. Tartakovsky, S. R. Guiot, M. Perrier:
Design of a multi-model observer-based estimator for anaerobic reactor monitoring.
- S. Y. Yim, H. G. Ananthakumar, L. Benabbas, A. Horch, R. Drath, Nina F. Thornhill:
Using process topology in plant-wide control loop performance assessment.
- Jun-Hyung Ryu, Efstratios N. Pistikopoulos:
A novel approach to scheduling of zero-wait batch processes under processing time variations.
- Amit Goyal, Shailaja Mandapuram, Bozena Michniak, Laurent Simon:
Application of orthogonal collocation and regression techniques for recovering parameters of a two-pathway transdermal drug-delivery model.
- Chunyang Wei, William J. Rogers, M. Sam Mannan:
Application of runaway reaction mechanism generation to predict and control reactive hazards.
- Shuanghua Bai, David D. McLean, Jules Thibault:
Impact of model structure on the performance of dynamic data reconciliation.
- V. Ibarra-Junquera, H. C. Rosu:
PI-controlled bioreactor as a generalized Liénard system.
- Bojan Likar, Jus Kocijan:
Predictive control of a gas-liquid separation plant based on a Gaussian process model.
- Luo Yiqing, Yuan Xigang, Liu Yongjian:
An improved PSO algorithm for solving non-convex NLP/MINLP problems with equality constraints.
- Siris Ö. Laursen, Daniel Webb, W. Fred Ramirez:
Dynamic hybrid neural network model of an industrial fed-batch fermentation process to produce foreign protein.
- Stacy L. Janak, Xiaoxia Lin, Christodoulos A. Floudas:
A new robust optimization approach for scheduling under uncertainty: II. Uncertainty with known probability distribution.
- V. Grosfils, C. Levrie, M. Kinnaert, A. Vande Wouwer:
On simplified modelling approaches to SMB processes.
- Caliane Bastos Borba Costa, Maria Regina Wolf Maciel, Rubens Maciel Filho:
Considerations on the crystallization modeling: Population balance solution.
- Ervina Widjaja, Nai-Chi Liu, Mingfeng Li, Robert T. Collins, Osman A. Basaran, Michael T. Harris:
Dynamics of sessile droplet evaporation: A comparison of the spine and the elliptic mesh generation methods.
- I-Lung Chien, Tze Wei Kan, Bo-Shuo Chen:
Dynamic simulation and operation of a high pressure ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) copolymerization autoclave reactor.
- C. H. Cheng, K. Fei, C. W. Hong:
Computer simulation of hydrogen proton exchange membrane and direct methanol fuel cells.
- R. Lübke, Andreas Seidel-Morgenstern, L. Tobiska:
Numerical method for accelerated calculation of cyclic steady state of ModiCon-SMB-processes.
- Zhenya Jia, Marianthi G. Ierapetritou:
Generate Pareto optimal solutions of scheduling problems using normal boundary intersection technique.
- R. Lepore, A. Vande Wouwer, M. Remy, R. Findeisen, Z. Nagy, Frank Allgöwer:
Optimization strategies for a MMA polymerization reactor.
- B. Liu, R. E. Hayes, Y. Yi, J. Mmbaga, M. D. Checkel, M. Zheng:
Three dimensional modelling of methane ignition in a reverse flow catalytic converter.
- Jonas Sjöblom, Derek Creaser:
New approach for microkinetic mean-field modelling using latent variables.
- P. Rattanadecho, S. Wongwises:
Simulation of freezing of water-saturated porous media in a rectangular cavity under multiple heat sources with different temperature using a combined transfinite interpolation and PDE methods.
- Louis Fradette, Philippe A. Tanguy, François Bertrand, Francis Thibault, Jean-Benoît Ritz, Eric Giraud:
CFD phenomenological model of solid-liquid mixing in stirred vessels.
- N. S. Wijeratne, K. A. Hoo:
An analytical approach to identify fluid flow separation and re-attachment in a collapsible channel.
- Pedro V. Lima, Pedro M. Saraiva:
A semi-mechanistic model building framework based on selective and localized model extensions.
- T. Sainio, E. Paatero:
Mass coordinates for dynamic simulation of column operations involving dimensional changes of packing material.
- Luis Puigjaner:
- Cleo Kontoravdi, Steven P. Asprey, Efstratios N. Pistikopoulos, Athanasios Mantalaris:
Development of a dynamic model of monoclonal antibody production and glycosylation for product quality monitoring.
- Sergio Ferrer-Nadal, Ignacio Yélamos-Ruiz, Moisès Graells, Luis Puigjaner:
An integrated framework for on-line supervised optimization.
- F. Y. Wang, Parisa A. Bahri, Peter L. Lee, I. T. Cameron:
A multiple model, state feedback strategy for robust control of non-linear processes.
- Bao Lin, Bodil Recke, Jørgen K. H. Knudsen, Sten Bay Jørgensen:
A systematic approach for soft sensor development.
- Michael Baldea, Prodromos Daoutidis:
Control of integrated process networks - A multi-time scale perspective.
- Jiri Klemes, Igor Bulatov, Tim Cockerill:
Techno-economic modelling and cost functions of CO2 capture processes.
- M. Fresnedo San Román, Eugenio Bringas, Inmaculada Ortiz, Ignacio E. Grossmann:
Optimal synthesis of an emulsion pertraction process for the removal of pollutant anions in industrial wastewater systems.
- Eddie Davis, Marianthi G. Ierapetritou:
Adaptive optimisation of noisy black-box functions inherent in microscopic models.
- Rachid A. Ghraizi, Ernesto Martínez, César de Prada, Francisco Cifuentes, José Luis Martínez:
Performance monitoring of industrial controllers based on the predictability of controller behavior.
- Jordi Bonet, Raphaële Thery, Xuan-Mi Meyer, Michel Meyer, Jean-Michel Reneaume, Maria-Isabel Galan, José Costa:
Infinite/infinite analysis as a tool for an early oriented synthesis of a reactive pressure swing distillation.
- Arief Adhitya, Rajagopalan Srinivasan, Iftekhar A. Karimi:
A model-based rescheduling framework for managing abnormal supply chain events.
- Rafael Batres, Matthew West, David Leal, David Price, Katsube Masaki, Yukiyasu Shimada, Tetsuo Fuchino, Yuji Naka:
An upper ontology based on ISO 15926.
- J. Sadhukhan, R. Smith:
Synthesis of industrial systems based on value analysis.
- Sachin Arora, Ralf Gesthuisen, Sebastian Engell:
Model based operation of emulsion polymerization reactors with evaporative cooling: Application to vinyl acetate homopolymerization.
- Vicente Rico-Ramírez, Sergio Frausto-Hernández, Urmila M. Diwekar, Salvador Hernández-Castro:
Water networks security: A two-stage mixed-integer stochastic program for sensor placement under uncertainty.
- Jan Busch, Jan Oldenburg, Marcella Santos, Andreas Cruse, Wolfgang Marquardt:
Dynamic predictive scheduling of operational strategies for continuous processes using mixed-logic dynamic optimization.
- Antonio Flores-Tlacuahuac, Lorenz T. Biegler:
Simultaneous mixed-integer dynamic optimization for integrated design and control.
- Anton A. Kiss, Costin S. Bildea, Alexandre C. Dimian:
Design and control of recycle systems by non-linear analysis.
- Richard J. Barnes, Antonis Kokossis, Zhigang Shang:
An integrated mathematical programming approach for the design and optimisation of offshore fields.
- Jochen Till, Guido Sand, Maren Urselmann, Sebastian Engell:
A hybrid evolutionary algorithm for solving two-stage stochastic integer programs in chemical batch scheduling.
- Ana M. Eliceche, Sergio M. Corvalán, Pablo Martínez:
Environmental life cycle impact as a tool for process optimisation of a utility plant.
- N. Irsic Bedenik, M. Ropotar, Z. Kravanja:
MINLP synthesis of reactor networks in overall process schemes based on a concept of time-dependent economic regions.
- Luis T. Antelo, Irene Otero-Muras, Julio R. Banga, Antonio A. Alonso:
A systematic approach to plant-wide control based on thermodynamics.
- Vishal A. Varma, Gintaras V. Reklaitis, Gary Blau, Joseph F. Pekny:
Enterprise-wide modeling & optimization - An overview of emerging research challenges and opportunities.
- Jørgen Bauck Jensen, Sigurd Skogestad:
Optimal operation of simple refrigeration cycles: Part I: Degrees of freedom and optimality of sub-cooling.
- Fernando D. Mele, Gonzalo Guillén, Antonio Espuña Camarasa, Luis Puigjaner:
An agent-based approach for supply chain retrofitting under uncertainty.
- Masoud Rahimi, Arsalan Parvareh:
CFD study on mixing by coupled jet-impeller mixers in a large crude oil storage tank.
- Jürgen Koch, Wolfgang Hackbusch, Kai Sundmacher:
H-matrix methods for linear and quasi-linear integral operators appearing in population balances.
- Mekapati Srinivas, G. P. Rangaiah:
A study of differential evolution and tabu search for benchmark, phase equilibrium and phase stability problems.
- Massimiliano Errico, Sara Maccioni, Giuseppe Tola, Paola Zuddas:
A deterministic algorithm for the synthesis of maximum energy recovery heat exchanger network.
- Paulo L. C. Lage:
The quadrature method of moments for continuous thermodynamics.
- B. A. Souza, E. M. Matos, L. T. Furlan, J. R. Nunhez:
A simple two-dimensional method for orthogonal and nonorthogonal grid generation.
- Liexiang Yan, I. D. L. Bogle:
A visualization method for operating optimization.
- Antoine Berton, Daniel Hodouin:
Synchronized node imbalances for fault detection and isolation in plant networks involving material circulation.
- Ana Paula Barbosa-Póvoa:
A critical review on the design and retrofit of batch plants.
- Nicolas W. Sawaya, Ignacio E. Grossmann:
Computational implementation of non-linear convex hull reformulation.
- Juan Gabriel Segovia-Hernández, Esteban Abelardo Hernández-Vargas, Jorge Alberto Márquez-Muñoz:
Control properties of thermally coupled distillation sequences for different operating conditions.
- David Bogle, Rafiqul Gani:
Selected papers from the 7th World Congress of Chemical Engineering, Glasgow, July 2005.
- Lauren Basson, Jim G. Petrie:
A critical systems approach to decision support for process engineering.
- Edmund George, Nigel John Titchener-Hooker, Suzanne S. Farid:
A multi-criteria decision-making framework for the selection of strategies for acquiring biopharmaceutical manufacturing capacity.
- Ivan López-Arévalo, René Bañares-Alcántara, Arantza Aldea, A. Rodríguez-Martínez, Laureano Jiménez:
Generation of process alternatives using abstract models and case-based reasoning.
- Steven L. McGahey, Ian T. Cameron:
A multi-model repository with manipulation and analysis tools.
- Y.-D. Lang, L. T. Biegler:
A software environment for simultaneous dynamic optimization.
- Sophia Tsoka:
Computational methodologies for genome evolution and functional association.
- Rishi R. Gupta, Luke E. K. Achenie:
A network model for gene regulation.
- James Hetherington, Ian David Lockhart Bogle, Peter Saffrey, Ofer Margoninski, Linzhong Li, Marta Varela-Rey, Sachie Yamaji, Stephen Baigent, Jonathan Ashmore, K. Page, R. M. Seymour, Anthony Finkelstein, Anne Warner:
Addressing the challenges of multiscale model management in systems biology.
- Philippe Mandin, J. M. Cense, C. Fabian, C. Gbado, D. Lincot:
Electrodeposition process modeling using continuous and discrete scales.
- C. Ryan Gwaltney, Mark A. Stadtherr:
Reliable computation of equilibrium states and bifurcations in ecological systems analysis.
- Chi-Kan Chen, Tai-Chih Kuo:
Simulations of SELEX against complex receptors with a condensed statistical model.
- Kevin M. Van Geem, Damien Hudebine, Marie Françoise Reyniers, François Wahl, Jan J. Verstraete, Guy B. Marin:
Molecular reconstruction of naphtha steam cracking feedstocks based on commercial indices.
- Masayuki Tamura, Shinsuke Tsujita:
A study on the number of principal components and sensitivity of fault detection using PCA.
- M. R. Breach, N. Ansari:
Modeling non-ideal vapor-liquid phase equilibrium, mass and energy transfer in a binary system via augmentation of computational fluid dynamical methods.
- Rakesh Angira, Alladwar Santosh:
Optimization of dynamic systems: A trigonometric differential evolution approach.
- Z. F. Tian, J. Y. Tu, G. H. Yeoh:
Numerical modelling and validation of gas-particle flow in an in-line tube bank.
- Roque J. Minari, Luis M. Gugliotta, Jorge R. Vega, Gregorio R. Meira:
Continuous emulsion copolymerization of acrylonitrile and butadiene: Computer simulation study for improving the rubber quality and increasing production.
- Vishal Goyal, Marianthi G. Ierapetritou:
Stochastic MINLP optimization using simplicial approximation.
- N. Reuge, B. Caussat:
A dimensionless study of the evaporation and drying stages in spray pyrolysis.
- M. Krasnyk, Martin Ginkel, M. Mangold, A. Kienle:
Numerical analysis of higher order singularities in chemical process models.
- Fuping Qian, Zhijia Huang, Guang Chen, Mingyao Zhang:
Numerical study of the separation characteristics in a cyclone of different inlet particle concentrations.
- Alan R. Katritzky, Svetoslav H. Slavov, Dimitar A. Dobchev, Mati Karelson:
Rapid QSPR model development technique for prediction of vapor pressure of organic compounds.
- Catalina Valencia, Gabriela Espinosa, Jaume Giralt, Francesc Giralt:
Optimization of invertase production in a fed-batch bioreactor using simulation based dynamic programming coupled with a neural classifier.
- Suzanne S. Farid, John Washbrook, Nigel John Titchener-Hooker:
Modelling biopharmaceutical manufacture: Design and implementation of SimBiopharma.
- Marta S. Moreno, Jorge M. Montagna, Oscar A. Iribarren:
Multiperiod optimization for the design and planning of multiproduct batch plants.
- Mario Oyanader, Pedro Arce:
An effective analytical-algorithmic approach to solve diffusion-type differential equations with non-linear sources: Unbounded domains.
- Sebastian Sager, Ulrich Brandt-Pollmann, Moritz Diehl, Dirk Lebiedz, Hans Georg Bock:
Exploiting system homogeneities in large scale optimal control problems for speedup of multiple shooting based SQP methods.
- S. Bhatia, A. R. Mohamed, A. L. Ahmad, S. Y. Chin:
Production of isopropyl palmitate in a catalytic distillation column: Comparison between experimental and simulation studies.
- Ayla Altinten:
Generalized predictive control applied to a pH neutralization process.
- Tatsushi Nishi, Masami Konishi, Masatoshi Ago:
A distributed decision making system for integrated optimization of production scheduling and distribution for aluminum production line.
- Philip de Vaal, Carl Sandrock:
Control of a batch pulp digester using a simplified mechanistic model to predict degree of polymerisation.
- Gheorghe Maria:
Model-based heuristic optimized operating policies for d-glucose oxidation in a batch reactor with pulsate addition of enzyme.
- Mark A. Pinto, Charles D. Immanuel, Francis J. Doyle III:
A feasible solution technique for higher-dimensional population balance models.
- A. Tarafder, G. P. Rangaiah, Ajay K. Ray:
A study of finding many desirable solutions in multiobjective optimization of chemical processes.
- T. Y. Pai, Y. P. Tsai, H. M. Lo, C. H. Tsai, C. Y. Lin:
Grey and neural network prediction of suspended solids and chemical oxygen demand in hospital wastewater treatment plant effluent.
- B. Sankararao, Santosh K. Gupta:
Modeling and simulation of fixed bed adsorbers (FBAs) for multi-component gaseous separations.
- Shamsul Qamar, A. Ashfaq, Gerald Warnecke, I. A. Angelov, M. P. Elsner, Andreas Seidel-Morgenstern:
Adaptive high-resolution schemes for multidimensional population balances in crystallization processes.
- John D. Siirola, Steinar Hauan:
- P. Gómez, R. Aldaco, R. Ibáñez, I. Ortiz:
Modeling of pervaporation processes controlled by concentration polarization.
- M. Petryk, E. Vorobiev:
Liquid flowing from porous particles during the pressing of biological materials.
- M. Gadalla, L. Jiménez, Z. Olujic, P. J. Jansens:
A thermo-hydraulic approach to conceptual design of an internally heat-integrated distillation column (i-HIDiC).
- Raymond R. Tan, Dominic C. Y. Foo, Zainuddin A. Manan:
Assessing the sensitivity of water networks to noisy mass loads using Monte Carlo simulation.
- M. Danish, Arees Qamareen, Shashi Kumar, Surendra Kumar:
Letter to the Editor.
- Elisaveta G. Shopova, Natasha G. Vaklieva-Bancheva:
- J. Petera, L. R. Weatherley, A. P. Hume, T. Gawrysiak:
A finite element algorithm for particle/droplet trajectory tracking, tested in a liquid-liquid system in the presence of an external electric field.
- A. Habibi, B. Merci, G. J. Heynderickx:
Impact of radiation models in CFD simulations of steam cracking furnaces.
- Shunliang Jiang, Zhiguo Wang, Goufa Zhou, Weimin Yang:
An implicit control-volume finite element method and its time step strategies for injection molding simulation.
- Antonio Gómez, Norberto Fueyo, Alfredo Tomás:
Detailed modelling of a flue-gas desulfurisation plant.
- M. A. S. S. Ravagnani, J. A. Caballero:
Optimal heat exchanger network synthesis with the detailed heat transfer equipment design.
- Aline Grosfils, A. Vande Wouwer, Philippe Bogaerts:
Systematic decoupled identification of pseudo-stoichiometry, degradation rates and kinetics.
- Alessandra Adrover, F. Creta, Stefano Cerbelli, Massimiliano Valorani, Massimiliano Giona:
The structure of slow invariant manifolds and their bifurcational routes in chemical kinetic models.
- Q. T. Pham:
Using statistical analysis to tune an evolutionary algorithm for dynamic optimization with progressive step reduction.
- Ashish Jindal, Saswati Pujari, P. Sandilya, Saibal Ganguly:
A reduced order thermo-chemical model for blast furnace for real time simulation.
- B. Sankararao, Santosh K. Gupta:
Multi-objective optimization of an industrial fluidized-bed catalytic cracking unit (FCCU) using two jumping gene adaptations of simulated annealing.
- Liulin Cao, Dazi Li, Chunyu Zhang, Haiyan Wu:
Control and modeling of temperature distribution in a tubular polymerization process.
- Utz-Uwe Haus, Dennis Michaels, Andreas Seidel-Morgenstern, Robert Weismantel:
A method to evaluate the feasibility of TMB chromatography for reduced efficiency and purity requirements based on discrete optimization.
- Jignesh Gangadwala, G. Radulescu, Achim Kienle, K. Sundmacher:
Computer aided design of reactive distillation processes for the treatment of waste waters polluted with acetic acid.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:27:17 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Gintaras V. Reklaitis:
Computers and chemical engineering: Best paper of 2004.
- Gorazd Karer, Gasper Music, Igor Skrjanc, Borut Zupancic:
Hybrid fuzzy model-based predictive control of temperature in a batch reactor.
- Kai Cao, Xiao Feng, Hang Ma:
Pinch multi-agent genetic algorithm for optimizing water-using networks.
- Shamsul Qamar, Gerald Warnecke:
Numerical solution of population balance equations for nucleation, growth and aggregation processes.
- Jørgen Bauck Jensen, Sigurd Skogestad:
Optimal operation of simple refrigeration cycles: Part II: Selection of controlled variables.
- Jili Tao, Ning Wang:
DNA computing based RNA genetic algorithm with applications in parameter estimation of chemical engineering processes.
- Cheng-Liang Chen, Ping-Sung Hung:
Synthesis of flexible heat exchange networks and mass exchange networks.
- Chiou Peng Lam, Huaizhong Li, Dong Xu:
A model-centric approach for the management of model evolution in chemical process modelling.
- Edgar Salgado, Juan Aranda:
An agent-based solution of Lagrange equations for adsorption processes.
- Yu Liu, I. A. Karimi:
Novel continuous-time formulations for scheduling multi-stage batch plants with identical parallel units.
- C. Morales, H. Elman, A. Pérez:
Modeling and simulation of a liquid extraction column with structured packing.
- Joakim Westerlund, Lazaros G. Papageorgiou, Tapio Westerlund:
A MILP model for N-dimensional allocation.
- R. Caulkin, A. Ahmad, M. Fairweather, X. Jia, R. A. Williams:
An investigation of sphere packed shell-side columns using a digital packing algorithm.