- Gabriel Frey, Christian J. Michel:
An analytical model of gene evolution with six mutation parameters: An application to archaeal circular codes.
- David I. Mester, Yefim I. Ronin, M. A. Korostishevsky, V. L. Pikus, A. E. Glazman, Abraham B. Korol:
Multilocus consensus genetic maps (MCGM): Formulation, algorithms, and results.
- Wenjiang J. Fu, Jianbo Hu, Thomas Spencer, Raymond J. Carroll, Guoyao Wu:
Statistical models in assessing fold change of gene expression in real-time RT-PCR experiments.
- Weichuan Yu, Baolin Wu, Ning Lin, Kathy Stone, Kenneth Williams, Hongyu Zhao:
Detecting and aligning peaks in mass spectrometry data with applications to MALDI.
- James M. McCollum, Gregory D. Peterson, Chris D. Cox, Michael L. Simpson, Nagiza F. Samatova:
The sorting direct method for stochastic simulation of biochemical systems with varying reaction execution behavior.
- Sayed-Amir Marashi, Hani Goodarzi, Mehdi Sadeghi, Changiz Eslahchi, Hamid Pezeshk:
Importance of RNA secondary structure information for yeast donor and acceptor splice site predictions by neural networks.
- Haijun Liu, Dong Xu, Jianlin Shao, Yifei Wang:
An RNA folding algorithm including pseudoknots based on dynamic weighted matching.
- Ernesto Picardi, Carla Quagliariello:
EdiPy: A resource to simulate the evolution of plant mitochondrial genes under the RNA editing.
- Tao Zhu, Jianfeng Zhou, Yuming An, Jinhua Zhou, Hongyu Li, Gang Xu, Ding Ma:
Construction and characterization of a rock-cluster-based EST analysis pipeline.
- Gabriel Frey, Christian J. Michel:
Identification of circular codes in bacterial genomes and their use in a factorization method for retrieving the reading frames of genes.
- E. Pienaar, M. Theron, M. Nelson, Hendrik J. Viljoen:
A quantitative model of error accumulation during PCR amplification.
- Juraj Kotulic Bunta, Aatto Laaksonen, Miroslav Pinak, Toshiyuki Nemoto:
DNA strand break: Structural and electrostatic properties studied by molecular dynamics simulation.
- Ch. Surendhar Reddy, K. Vijayasarathy, E. Srinivas, G. Madhavi Sastry, G. Narahari Sastry:
Homology modeling of membrane proteins: A critical assessment.
- Qiwen Dong, Xiaolong Wang, Lei Lin, Zhiming Xu:
Domain boundary prediction based on profile domain linker propensity index.
- Takuma Tsukahara, Sun Kim, Milton W. Taylor:
REFINEMENT: A search framework for the identification of interferon-responsive elements in DNA sequences - a case study with ISRE and GAS.
- Sourav Roy, Santiago Schnell, Predrag Radivojac:
Unraveling the nature of the segmentation clock: Intrinsic disorder of clock proteins and their interaction map.
- Jan Gorodkin, Jakob Hull Havgaard, Milena Ensterö, Milena Sawera, P. Jensen, M. Öhman, Merete Fredholm:
MicroRNA sequence motifs reveal asymmetry between the stem arms.
- Michal Brylinski, Leszek Konieczny, Irena Roterman:
Hydrophobic collapse in (in silico) protein folding.
- Anshul Dubey, Matthew J. Realff, Jay H. Lee, Andreas S. Bommarius:
Identifying the interacting positions of a protein using Boolean learning and support vector machines.
- Tiina Manninen, Marja-Leena Linne, Keijo Ruohonen:
Developing Itô stochastic differential equation models for neuronal signal transduction pathways.
- Hasan Ogul, Ü. Erkan Mumcuoglu:
SVM-based detection of distant protein structural relationships using pairwise probabilistic suffix trees.
- Jacek Blazewicz, Fred Glover, Marta Kasprzak, Wojciech T. Markiewicz, Ceyda Oguz, Dietrich Rebholz-Schuhmann, Aleksandra Swiercz:
Dealing with repetitions in sequencing by hybridization.
- Yinglei Lai:
On the identification of differentially expressed genes: Improving the generalized F-statistics for Affymetrix microarray gene expression data.
- Saliha Durmus Tekir, Tunahan Çakir, Kutlu Ö. Ülgen:
Analysis of enzymopathies in the human red blood cells by constraint-based stoichiometric modeling approaches.
- Maria Stepanova, Feng Lin, Valerie C.-L. Lin:
Establishing a statistic model for recognition of steroid hormone response elements.
- Andrzej Galat:
Involvement of some large immunophilins and their ligands in the protection and regeneration of neurons: A hypothetical mode of action.
- Inge Jonassen, Daniel Klose, William R. Taylor:
Protein model refinement using structural fragment tessellation.
- Tongliang Zhang, Yongsheng Ding, Kuo-Chen Chou:
Prediction of protein subcellular location using hydrophobic patterns of amino acid sequence.
- Chin-Fu Chen, Xin Feng, Jack Szeto:
Identification of critical genes in microarray experiments by a Neuro-Fuzzy approach.
December 2006 Review
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:27:06 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Baohong Zhang, Xiaoping Pan, Qinglian Wang, George P. Cobb, Todd A. Anderson:
Computational identification of microRNAs and their targets.
- Liang-Tsung Huang, M. Michael Gromiha, Shiow-Fen Hwang, Shinn-Ying Ho:
Knowledge acquisition and development of accurate rules for predicting protein stability changes.
- Ioannis K. Valavanis, Pantelis G. Bagos, Ioannis Z. Emiris:
beta-Barrel transmembrane proteins: Geometric modelling, detection of transmembrane region, and structural properties.
- Xutao Deng, Huimin Geng, Dhundy Bastola, Hesham H. Ali:
Link test - A statistical method for finding prostate cancer biomarkers.
- Andrey Toropov, Karel Nesmerak Jr., Ivan Raska, Karel Waisser, Karel Palat:
QSPR modeling of the half-wave potentials of benzoxazines by optimal descriptors calculated with the SMILES.
- Jeong-Rae Kim, Kwang-Hyun Cho:
The multi-step phosphorelay mechanism of unorthodox two-component systems in E. coli realizes ultrasensitivity to stimuli while maintaining robustness to noises.