January-June 2001 The Multiservice Core
- Patricia Streilein, Joe John:
Enabling revenue-generating services - The evolution of next-generation networks.
- Bharat T. Doshi, Ramesh Nagarajan, G. N. Srinivasa Prasanna, M. Akber Qureshi:
Future WAN architecture driven by services, traffic volume, and technology trends.
- Yangguang Xu, Patrice N. Lamy, Eve L. Varma, Ramesh Nagarajan:
Generalized MPLS-based distributed control architecture for automatically switched transport networks.
- Harvey Epstein, Steve Corum, Harald Graber, Patrice N. Lamy:
Managing optical networks.
- Gary P. Austin, Bharat T. Doshi, Christopher J. Hunt, Ramesh Nagarajan, M. Akber Qureshi:
Fast, scalable, and distributed restoration in general mesh optical networks.
- R. Drew Davis, Krishnan Kumaran, Gang Liu, Iraj Saniee:
SPIDER: A simple and flexible tool for design and provisioning of protected lightpaths in optical networks.
- Paul G. A. Sijben, Mike Buckley, John P. L. Segers, Louise F. A. Spergel:
Application-level control of IP networks: IP beyond the Internet.
- K. G. Ramakrishnan, Manoel A. Rodrigues:
Optimal routing in shortest-path data networks.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:25:46 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Victor B. Lawrence, Kazem Sohraby:
Internet service delivery, application platforms, and product evolution.
- Ronald L. Sharp, Michaela Blott, Michael J. Coss, Bruce K. Ellis, David L. Majette, Vinay Purohit:
Starburst: Building next-generation internet devices.
- Anthony Lui, Ramesh Pattabhiraman, Srinath Subramanian, Prasad Tadicherla:
eSAE: A rapid service creation environment for next-generation services.
- Steven A. Siegel:
- Musa R. Unmehopa, Michel L. F. Grech, Janusz A. Dobrowolski, John J. Stanaway Jr.:
The support of mobile internet applications in UMTS networks through the open service access.
- Christine A. Fischer, Keli Han, Zhibi Wang:
Accounting solutions in the UMTS core network.
- Sarvar Patel, Zulfikar Ramzan, Ganapathy S. Sundaram:
Security for wireless internet access.
- Kit G. August, Mark H. Hansen, Elizabeth Shriver:
Mobile web searching.
- Narasimhan Raghavan, Rajat Gopal, Sashidhar Annaluru, Shasidhar Kura:
Virtual private networks and their role in e-business.
- Andrew R. McGee, S. Rao Vasireddy, K. Jeffrey Johnson, Uma Chandrashekhar, Steven H. Richman, Mohamed El-Sayed:
Dynamic virtual private networks.
- Vijay K. Gurbani, Tsun-Chieh Chiang, Suresh Kumar:
SIP: A routing protocol.
- Ramesh Nagarajan, M. Akber Qureshi, Bharathkumar Ramanna, Christopher J. Hunt, Rakesh Chandwani, Basudeb Das, Abha Shrotriya:
A fault-tolerant MPLS-based control and communication network for the Lucent LambdaRouter.
- Bell Labs innovation briefs.
- Recent Lucent Technologies patents.