Computers in healthcare
- Åke Walldius, Yngve Sundblad, Lars Bengtsson, Bengt L. Sandblad, Jan Gulliksen:
User certification of workplace software: assessing both artefact and usage.
- Willem-Paul Brinkman, Reinder Haakma, Don Bouwhuis:
The theoretical foundation and validity of a component-based usability questionnaire.
- Amela Karahasanovic, Unni Nyhamar Hinkel, Dag I. K. Sjøberg, Richard C. Thomas:
Comparing of feedback-collection and think-aloud methods in program comprehension studies.
- Morten Hertzum, Kristin D. Hansen, Hans H. K. Andersen:
Scrutinising usability evaluation: does thinking aloud affect behaviour and mental workload?
- J. A. Adams:
Multiple robot / single human interaction: effects on perceived workload.
Object-oriented technology and usability
- Sin Ban Ho, Ian Chai, Chuie Hong Tan:
Comparison of different documentation styles for frameworks of object-oriented code.
- Hugh Robinson, Helen Sharp:
The emergence of object-oriented technology: the role of community.
- D. Fakun:
How to mitigate the significant negative influence of computer anxiety on ease of use perceptions.
- Bin Zhang, Pei-Luen Patrick Rau, Gavriel Salvendy:
Design and evaluation of smart home user interface: effects of age, tasks and intelligence level.
- Katrin Arning, Martina Ziefle:
Effects of age, cognitive, and personal factors on PDA menu navigation performance.
- Jamil Shaikh Ahmed, Jane Coughlan, Michael Edwards, Sonali Morar:
User interface evaluation of a multimedia CD-ROM for teaching minor skin surgery.
- Ahmed Seffah, Halima Habieb-Mammar:
Usability engineering laboratories: limitations and challenges toward a unifying tools/practices environment.
- Talya Porat, Tal Oron-Gilad, Joachim Meyer:
Task-dependent processing of tables and graphs.
emotion and behaviour
- Tom Stewart:
Acceptance, emotion and behaviour.
- Ren-Chuen Tzou, Hsi-Peng Lu:
Exploring the emotional, aesthetic, and ergonomic facets of innovative product on fashion technology acceptance model.
- Fei-Fei Cheng, Chin-Shan Wu, David C. Yen:
The effect of online store atmosphere on consumer's emotional responses - an experimental study of music and colour.
- Chien-Wen David Chen, Chiang-Yu John Cheng:
Understanding consumer intention in online shopping: a respecification and validation of the DeLone and McLean model.
- Chao-Min Chiu, Hua-Yang Lin, Szu-Yuan Sun, Meng Hsiang Hsu:
Understanding customers' loyalty intentions towards online shopping: an integration of technology acceptance model and fairness theory.
- Dong Hee Shin:
An empirical investigation of a modified technology acceptance model of IPTV.
- Mohamed Khalifa, Kathy Ning Shen:
Modelling electronic customer relationship management success: functional and temporal considerations.
- A. Bhattacherjee, C. Sanford:
The intention-behaviour gap in technology usage: the moderating role of attitude strength.
Using the world wide web
- S. L. Toral Marín, M. R. Martínez-Torres, F. Barrero García:
Virtual communities as a resource for the development of OSS projects: the case of Linux ports to embedded processors.
- Hsiu-Fen Lin:
Examination of cognitive absorption influencing the intention to use a virtual community.
- Khe Foon Hew:
Determinants of success for online communities: an analysis of three communities in terms of members' perceived professional development.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:25:45 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- G. A. Moss, R. W. Gunn:
Gender differences in website production and preference aesthetics: preliminary implications for ICT in education and beyond.
- Travis K. Huang, Fong-Ling Fu:
Understanding user interface needs of e-commerce web sites.
- Shuchih Ernest Chang, Shiou-Yu Chen, Yen-Hong Liu:
A user study of accessing web applications via voice cellular phone: a model comparison approach.
- R. L. Huang, Z. Lu, J. J. Liu, Y. M. You, Z. Q. Pan, Z. Wei, Q. He, Z. Z. Wang:
Features and predictors of problematic internet use in Chinese college students.