January 2009 Review paper
- Chunni Dai, Meng Yao, Zhujie Xie, Chunhong Chen, Jingao Liu:
Parameter optimization for growth model of greenhouse crop using genetic algorithms.
- Yazdan Shirvany, Mohsen Hayati, Rostam Moradian:
Multilayer perceptron neural networks with novel unsupervised training method for numerical solution of the partial differential equations.
- Carlos Cruz, David A. Pelta:
Soft computing and cooperative strategies for optimization.
- DeBao Chen, ChunXia Zhao:
Particle swarm optimization with adaptive population size and its application.
- Mihai Oltean, Laura Diosan:
An autonomous GP-based system for regression and classification problems.
- Urszula Boryczka:
Finding groups in data: Cluster analysis with ants.
- Cheng-Jian Lin:
Nonlinear systems control using self-constructing wavelet networks.
- Zhang Yang, Fu-Lai Chung, Shitong Wang:
Robust fuzzy clustering-based image segmentation.
- R. J. Kuo, C. M. Chao, C. Y. Liu:
Integration of K-means algorithm and AprioriSome algorithm for fuzzy sequential pattern mining.
- Zhao Lu, Jing Sun:
Non-Mercer hybrid kernel for linear programming support vector regression in nonlinear systems identification.
- Ramaswamy Palaniappan, Chikkanan Eswaran:
Using genetic algorithm to select the presentation order of training patterns that improves simplified fuzzy ARTMAP classification performance.
- B. N. Biswal, Pradipta K. Dash, B. K. Panigrahi:
Non-stationary power signal processing for pattern recognition using HS-transform.
- B. N. Biswal, Pradipta K. Dash, B. K. Panigrahi, J. B. V. Reddy:
Power signal classification using dynamic wavelet network.
- Siddhartha Bhattacharyya, Ujjwal Maulik, Paramartha Dutta:
High-speed target tracking by fuzzy hostility-induced segmentation of optical flow field.
- Abdel-Fattah Attia:
Hierarchical fuzzy controllers for an astronomical telescope tracking.
- Lian Shi, Jigui Sun, Shuai Lu, Minghao Yin:
Flexible planning using fuzzy description logics: Theory and application.
- B. Subudhi, A. S. Morris:
Soft computing methods applied to the control of a flexible robot manipulator.
- R. Saravanan, S. Ramabalan, N. Godwin Raja Ebenezer, C. Dharmaraja:
Evolutionary multi criteria design optimization of robot grippers.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Shih-Hsin Chen:
The development of a sub-population genetic algorithm II (SPGA II) for multi-objective combinatorial problems.
- N. S. Bhuvaneswari, G. Uma, T. R. Rangaswamy:
Adaptive and optimal control of a non-linear process using intelligent controllers.
- Pandu Ranga Vundavilli, Dilip Kumar Pratihar:
Soft computing-based gait planners for a dynamically balanced biped robot negotiating sloping surfaces.
- Jing Peng, Chang-jie Tang, Dongqing Yang, Jing Zhang, Jianjun Hu:
Similarity computing model of high dimension data for symptom classification of Chinese traditional medicine.
- Deng-Feng Li, Yong-Chun Wang, Shu Liu, Feng Shan:
Fractional programming methodology for multi-attribute group decision-making using IFS.
- Swagatam Das, Amit Konar:
Automatic image pixel clustering with an improved differential evolution.
- Sumantra Mandal, P. V. Sivaprasad, S. Venugopal, K. P. N. Murthy:
Artificial neural network modeling to evaluate and predict the deformation behavior of stainless steel type AISI 304L during hot torsion.
- O. U. Obot, Faith-Michael E. Uzoka:
A framework for application of neuro-case-rule base hybridization in medical diagnosis.
- Keum-Sung Hwang, Sung-Bae Cho:
Improving evolvable hardware by applying the speciation technique.
- Fusheng Yu, Witold Pedrycz:
The design of fuzzy information granules: Tradeoffs between specificity and experimental evidence.
- A. Vasan, Komaragiri Srinivasa Raju:
Comparative analysis of Simulated Annealing, Simulated Quenching and Genetic Algorithms for optimal reservoir operation.
- Angus Wu, Peter Wai-Ming Tsang, Terry Y. F. Yuen, L. F. Yeung:
Affine invariant object shape matching using genetic algorithm with multi-parent orthogonal recombination and migrant principle.
- Saroj Kumar Pradhan, Dayal Ramakrushna Parhi, Anup Kumar Panda:
Fuzzy logic techniques for navigation of several mobile robots.
- C. Riverol, C. Di Sanctis:
A fuzzy filter for improving the quality of the signal in adaptive-network-based fuzzy inference systems (ANFIS).
- M. Senthil Arumugam, Machavaram Venkata Chalapathy Rao, Alan W. C. Tan:
A novel and effective particle swarm optimization like algorithm with extrapolation technique.
- Sushil Kumar, R. Naresh:
Nonconvex economic load dispatch using an efficient real-coded genetic algorithm.
- Samit Ari, Goutam Saha:
In search of an optimization technique for Artificial Neural Network to classify abnormal heart sounds.
- Sami Ekici, Selcuk Yildirim, Mustafa Poyraz:
A transmission line fault locator based on Elman recurrent networks.
- Mustafa Karakoç, Adnan Kavak:
Genetic approach for dynamic OVSF code allocation in 3G wireless networks.
- Li-Ning Xing, Ying-Wu Chen, Ke-Wei Yang:
Multi-objective flexible job shop schedule: Design and evaluation by simulation modeling.
- Jia-Wen Wang, Ching-Hsue Cheng, Kun-Cheng Huang:
Fuzzy hierarchical TOPSIS for supplier selection.
- Aniruddha Sengupta, Anup Upadhyay:
Locating the critical failure surface in a slope stability analysis by genetic algorithm.
- Shingo Mabu, Kaoru Shimada, Kotaro Hirasawa, Jinglu Hu:
Study of multi-branch structure of Universal Learning Networks.
- Weishui Wan, Shingo Mabu, Kaoru Shimada, Kotaro Hirasawa, Jinglu Hu:
Enhancing the generalization ability of neural networks through controlling the hidden layers.
- Mohammad Abdel Kareem Jaradat, Reza Langari:
A hybrid intelligent system for fault detection and sensor fusion.
- Maryam Shokri, Hamid R. Tizhoosh, Mohamed S. Kamel:
Oppositional target domain estimation using grid-based simulation.
- Kazushi Igawa, Hirotada Ohashi:
A negative selection algorithm for classification and reduction of the noise effect.
- V. P. Singh, S. Chakraverty, R. K. Sharma, G. K. Sharma:
Modeling vibration frequencies of annular plates by regression based neural network.
- Oliver Bandte:
A broad and narrow approach to interactive evolutionary design - An aircraft design example.
- Behzad Ashtiani, Farzad Haghighirad, Ahmad Makui, Golam Ali Montazer:
Extension of fuzzy TOPSIS method based on interval-valued fuzzy sets.
- Arman Tajbakhsh, Mohammad Rahmati, Abdolreza Mirzaei:
Intrusion detection using fuzzy association rules.
- Suresh Chandra Satapathy, J. V. R. Murthy, P. V. G. D. Prasad Reddy, Bijan Bihari Misra, Pradipta K. Dash, Ganapati Panda:
Particle swarm optimized multiple regression linear model for data classification.
- Dayal Ramakrushna Parhi, Saroj Kumar Pradhan, Anup Kumar Panda, Rabindra Kumar Behera:
The stable and precise motion control for multiple mobile robots.
- Elizabeth Jacob, K. N. Ramachandran Nair, Roschen Sasikumar:
A fuzzy-driven genetic algorithm for sequence segmentation applied to genomic sequences.
- Ibrahim Türkoglu, E. Didem Kaymaz:
A hybrid method based on artificial immune system and k-NN algorithm for better prediction of protein cellular localization sites.
- Iraj Mahdavi, Rahele Nourifar, Armaghan Heidarzade, Nezam Mahdavi-Amiri:
A dynamic programming approach for finding shortest chains in a fuzzy network.
- Juan Gaytán Iniestra, Javier García Gutiérrez:
Multicriteria decisions on interdependent infrastructure transportation projects using an evolutionary-based framework.
- Sandip Aine, Rajeev Kumar, P. P. Chakrabarti:
Adaptive parameter control of evolutionary algorithms to improve quality-time trade-off.
- S. Suresh, R. Venkatesh Babu, H. J. Kim:
No-reference image quality assessment using modified extreme learning machine classifier.
- Kadda Meguenni Zemalache, Hichem Maaref:
Controlling a drone: Comparison between a based model method and a fuzzy inference system.
- Lean Yu, Shouyang Wang, Kin Keung Lai:
A neural-network-based nonlinear metamodeling approach to financial time series forecasting.
- Kevin K. F. Yuen, Henry C. W. Lau:
A Linguistic Possibility-Probability Aggregation Model for decision analysis with imperfect knowledge.
- H. Shakouri G., R. Nadimi:
A novel fuzzy linear regression model based on a non-equality possibility index and optimum uncertainty.
- Hyunchul Ahn, Kyoung-jae Kim:
Bankruptcy prediction modeling with hybrid case-based reasoning and genetic algorithms approach.
- Khalid Saeed, Majida Albakoor:
Region growing based segmentation algorithm for typewritten and handwritten text recognition.
- A. P. Shanthi, Ranjani Parthasarathi:
Practical and scalable evolution of digital circuits.
- Alok Singh:
An artificial bee colony algorithm for the leaf-constrained minimum spanning tree problem.
- Guilherme N. Ramos, Yutaka Hatakeyama, Fangyan Dong, Kaoru Hirota:
Hyperbox clustering with Ant Colony Optimization (HACO) method and its application to medical risk profile recognition.
- Zülal Güngör, Gürkan Serhadlioglu, Saadettin Erhan Kesen:
A fuzzy AHP approach to personnel selection problem.
- Ufuk Yolcu, Erol Egrioglu, Vedide R. Uslu, Murat Alper Basaran, Çagdas Hakan Aladag:
A new approach for determining the length of intervals for fuzzy time series.
- N. Sadati, T. Amraee, A. M. Ranjbar:
A global Particle Swarm-Based-Simulated Annealing Optimization technique for under-voltage load shedding problem.
- Toly Chen, Yu-Cheng Lin:
A fuzzy back propagation network ensemble with example classification for lot output time prediction in a wafer fab.
- Tzung-Pei Hong, Cheng-Ming Huang, Shi-Jinn Horng:
Discovering fuzzy personal moving profiles in wireless networks.
- Hui Cheng, Xingwei Wang, Shengxiang Yang, Min Huang:
A multipopulation parallel genetic simulated annealing-based QoS routing and wavelength assignment integration algorithm for multicast in optical networks.
- Zhenxiang Chen, Bo Yang, Yuehui Chen, Ajith Abraham, Crina Grosan, Lizhi Peng:
Online hybrid traffic classifier for Peer-to-Peer systems based on network processors.
- Mohammad H. Fazel Zarandi, Shaghayegh Norouzzadeh, Shahram Teimourian, Mostafa Moeen:
Counting eosinophils in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid images with fuzzy methodology.
- Ming-Hseng Tseng, Hung-Chang Liao:
The genetic algorithm for breast tumor diagnosis - The case of DNA viruses.
- Sriparna Saha, Susmita Sur-Kolay, Parthasarathi Dasgupta, Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay:
MAkE: Multiobjective algorithm for k-way equipartitioning of a point set.
- Kaikuo Xu, Yintian Liu, Rong Tang, Jie Zuo, Jun Zhu, Changjie Tang:
A novel method for real parameter optimization based on Gene Expression Programming.
- Jérôme Henri Kämpf, Darren Robinson:
A hybrid CMA-ES and HDE optimisation algorithm with application to solar energy potential.
- Mohammad Zounemat-Kermani, Ali-Asghar Beheshti, Behzad Ataie-Ashtiani, Saeed-Reza Sabbagh-Yazdi:
Estimation of current-induced scour depth around pile groups using neural network and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system.
- Indrani Kar, Laxmidhar Behera:
Direct adaptive neural control for affine nonlinear systems.
- Markus Bauer, Oliver Buchtala, Timo Horeis, Ralf Kern, Bernhard Sick, Robert Wagner:
Technical data mining with evolutionary radial basis function classifiers.
- Cheng-Jian Lin, Chi-Yung Lee:
A novel parametric fuzzy CMAC network and its applications.
- Bo Chen, Ming Sun, Mingtian Zhou:
Granular Rough Theory: A representation semantics oriented theory of roughness.
- P. Nagabhushan, S. A. Angadi, Basavaraj S. Anami:
A soft computing model for mapping incomplete/approximate postal addresses to mail delivery points.
- Frédéric Ratle, Vincent Achim, François Trochu:
Evolutionary operators for optimal gate location in liquid composite moulding.
- Chenn-Jung Huang, You-Jia Chen, Chi-Feng Wu, Yi-An Huang:
Application of neural networks and genetic algorithms to the screening for high quality chips.
- Mahdi Aliyari Shoorehdeli, Mohammad Teshnehlab, Ali Khaki Sedigh, M. Ahmadieh Khanesar:
Identification using ANFIS with intelligent hybrid stable learning algorithm approaches and stability analysis of training methods.
- Javier Bajo, Juan M. Corchado, Yanira de Paz, Juan Francisco de Paz, Sara Rodríguez, Quintín Martin, Ajith Abraham:
SHOMAS: Intelligent guidance and suggestions in shopping centres.
- Abdolreza Mirzaei, Reza Safabakhsh:
Optimal matching by the transiently chaotic neural network.
- Hsing-Chih Tsai:
Hybrid high order neural networks.
- Kuan Yew Wong, Phen Chiak See:
A new minimum pheromone threshold strategy (MPTS) for max-min ant system.
- Rodolfo E. Haber, Rodolfo Haber-Haber, Agustín Jiménez, Ramón Galán:
An optimal fuzzy control system in a network environment based on simulated annealing. An application to a drilling process.
- Sunisa Rimcharoen, Daricha Sutivong, Prabhas Chongstitvatana:
Real options approach to evaluating genetic algorithms.
- Samrat L. Sabat, Layak Ali:
The hyperspherical acceleration effect particle swarm optimizer.
- Shi-jie Zheng, Zheng-qiang Li, Hong-tao Wang:
Research on delamination monitoring for composite structures based on HHGA-WNN.
- Nanlin Jin, Edward P. K. Tsang, Jin Li:
A constraint-guided method with evolutionary algorithms for economic problems.
- Pranab K. Muhuri, K. K. Shukla:
Real-time scheduling of periodic tasks with processing times and deadlines as parametric fuzzy numbers.
- Lingfeng Wang, Chanan Singh:
Unit commitment considering generator outages through a mixed-integer particle swarm optimization algorithm.
- Shouling He, Jiang Li:
Modeling nonlinear elastic behavior of reinforced soil using artificial neural networks.
- Krishna Teerth Chaturvedi, Manjaree Pandit, Laxmi Srivastava:
Particle swarm optimization with crazy particles for nonconvex economic dispatch.
- Amir Poursamad, Amir H. Davaie-Markazi:
Robust adaptive fuzzy control of unknown chaotic systems.
- Madhusudan Singh, Smriti Srivastava, Madasu Hanmandlu, J. R. P. Gupta:
Type-2 fuzzy wavelet networks (T2FWN) for system identification using fuzzy differential and Lyapunov stability algorithm.
- M. Al-Rousan, K. Assaleh, A. Tala'a:
Video-based signer-independent Arabic sign language recognition using hidden Markov models.
- Jingtao Yao, Joseph P. Herbert:
Financial time-series analysis with rough sets.
- Shih-Wei Lin, Shih-Chieh Chen:
PSOLDA: A particle swarm optimization approach for enhancing classification accuracy rate of linear discriminant analysis.
- Sasmita Kumari Padhy, Siba Prasada Panigrahi, Prasanta Kumar Patra, Santanu Kumar Nayak:
Non-linear channel equalization using adaptive MPNN.
- B. Tutmez:
Use of hybrid intelligent computing in mineral resources evaluation.
- Ahmet Yardimci:
Soft computing in medicine.
- Kuei-Hu Chang, Ching-Hsue Cheng:
A novel general approach to evaluating the PCBA for components with different membership function.
- Yee Ming Chen, Pei-Ni Huang:
Agent-based bilateral multi-issue negotiation scheme for e-market transactions.
- Sung-Kwun Oh, Witold Pedrycz, Seok-Beom Roh:
Hybrid fuzzy set-based polynomial neural networks and their development with the aid of genetic optimization and information granulation.
- Soowhan Han, Imgeun Lee, Witold Pedrycz:
Modified fuzzy c-means and Bayesian equalizer for nonlinear blind channel.
- Antika Thapar, Dhaneshwar Pandey, S. K. Gaur:
Optimization of linear objective function with max-t fuzzy relation equations.
- Miguel Angel Porta García, Oscar Montiel, Oscar Castillo, Roberto Sepúlveda, Patricia Melin:
Path planning for autonomous mobile robot navigation with ant colony optimization and fuzzy cost function evaluation.
- Piotr M. Marusak:
Advantages of an easy to design fuzzy predictive algorithm in control systems of nonlinear chemical reactors.
- Daniela Zaharie:
Influence of crossover on the behavior of Differential Evolution Algorithms.
- Camelia Florea, Aurel Vlaicu, Mihaela Gordan, Bogdan Orza:
Fuzzy intensification operator based contrast enhancement in the compressed domain.
- Josef Tvrdík:
Adaptation in differential evolution: A numerical comparison.
- Yutaka Hata, Syoji Kobashi:
Fuzzy segmentation of endorrhachis in magnetic resonance images and its fuzzy maximum intensity projection.
- Ying-ping Chen, Ying-yin Lin:
Controlling the movement of crowds in computer graphics by using the mechanism of particle swarm optimization.
- Bao Rong Chang, Hsiu Fen Tsai:
Novel hybrid approach to data-packet-flow prediction for improving network traffic analysis.
September 2009 Review Paper
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:25:31 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- L. D. Arya, L. S. Titare, D. P. Kothari:
An approach to mitigate the risk of voltage collapse accounting uncertainties using improved particle swarm optimization.
- M. Reza Mashinchi, Ali Selamat:
An improvement on genetic-based learning method for fuzzy artificial neural networks.
- Ugur Simsir, Seniz Ertugrul:
Prediction of manually controlled vessels' position and course navigating in narrow waterways using Artificial Neural Networks.
- Toly Chen, Hsin-Chieh Wu, Yi-Chi Wang:
Fuzzy-neural approaches with example post-classification for estimating job cycle time in a wafer fab.
- Giuseppe Carlo Marano, Giuseppe Quaranta:
Robust optimum criteria for tuned mass dampers in fuzzy environments.
- Wei-Hua Xu, Xiao-yan Zhang, Wen-Xiu Zhang:
Knowledge granulation, knowledge entropy and knowledge uncertainty measure in ordered information systems.
- José E. Gallardo, Carlos Cotta, Antonio J. Fernández:
Finding low autocorrelation binary sequences with memetic algorithms.
- Ralf Östermark:
A fuzzy vector valued KNN-algorithm for automatic outlier detection.
- Taher M. Jelleli, Adel M. Alimi:
On the applicability of the minimal configured hierarchical fuzzy control and its relevance to function approximation.
- Chih-Wei Tsai, Ching-Huei Huang, Chun-Liang Lin:
Structure-specified IIR filter and control design using real structured genetic algorithm.
- Leila Shila Shafti, Eduardo Pérez:
Evolutionary multi-feature construction for data reduction: A case study.
- Salvador García, Alberto Fernández, Francisco Herrera:
Enhancing the effectiveness and interpretability of decision tree and rule induction classifiers with evolutionary training set selection over imbalanced problems.
- Rup Narayan Ray, Debashis Chatterjee, Swapan Kumar Goswami:
An application of PSO technique for harmonic elimination in a PWM inverter.
- Alberto A. Aguilar-Lasserre, Luc Pibouleau, Catherine Azzaro-Pantel, Serge Domenech:
Enhanced genetic algorithm-based fuzzy multiobjective strategy to multiproduct batch plant design.
- Nicandro Cruz-Ramírez, Héctor-Gabriel Acosta-Mesa, Humberto Carrillo-Calvet, Rocío-Erandi Barrientos-Martínez:
Discovering interobserver variability in the cytodiagnosis of breast cancer using decision trees and Bayesian networks.
- Guan-Chun Luh, Chun-Yi Lin:
Structural topology optimization using ant colony optimization algorithm.
- Gang Leng, Xiao-Jun Zeng, John A. Keane:
A hybrid learning algorithm with a similarity-based pruning strategy for self-adaptive neuro-fuzzy systems.
- Yadollah Farzaneh, Ali Akbarzadeh Tootoonchi:
A novel data reduction method for Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy system design based on statistical design of experiment.
- Olivia Mendoza, Patricia Melin, Oscar Castillo:
Interval type-2 fuzzy logic and modular neural networks for face recognition applications.