- Pranab K. Muhuri, K. K. Shukla:
Real-time task scheduling with fuzzy uncertainty in processing times and deadlines.
- Leonid Sheremetov, Ildar Z. Batyrshin, Denis Filatov, Jorge Martinez, Hector Rodriguez:
Fuzzy expert system for solving lost circulation problem.
- Guan-Chun Luh, Wei-Wen Liu:
An immunological approach to mobile robot reactive navigation.
- Marco Panduro, Carlos A. Brizuela, David Covarrubias:
Design of electronically steerable linear arrays with evolutionary algorithms.
- Zne-Jung Lee, Shun-Feng Su, Chen-Chia Chuang, Kuan-Hung Liu:
Genetic algorithm with ant colony optimization (GA-ACO) for multiple sequence alignment.
- Lior Shamir, Robert J. Nemiroff:
Astronomical pipeline processing using fuzzy logic.
- Qing Ling, Gang Wu, Zaiyue Yang, Qiuping Wang:
Crowding clustering genetic algorithm for multimodal function optimization.
- Rajiv Kumar Sharma, Dinesh Kumar, Pradeep Kumar:
Predicting uncertain behavior of industrial system using FM - A practical case.
- Mei-Fang Chen, Gwo-Hshiung Tzeng, Cherng G. Ding:
Combining fuzzy AHP with MDS in identifying the preference similarity of alternatives.
- Laura Caponetti, Ciro Castiello, Przemyslaw Górecki:
Document page segmentation using neuro-fuzzy approach.
- Pratik K. Biswas:
Towards an agent-oriented approach to conceptualization.
- Yong Liang, Kwong-Sak Leung, Tony Shu Kam Mok:
Evolutionary drug scheduling models with different toxicity metabolism in cancer chemotherapy.
- Momotaz Begum, George K. I. Mann, Ray G. Gosine:
Integrated fuzzy logic and genetic algorithmic approach for simultaneous localization and mapping of mobile robots.
- Di Wang:
Fast Constructive-Covering Algorithm for neural networks and its implement in classification.
- Maryam Shokri, Hamid R. Tizhoosh:
A reinforcement agent for threshold fusion.
- David Cornforth, Herbert F. Jelinek:
Automated classification reveals morphological factors associated with dementia.
- Emma Hart, Jon Timmis:
Application areas of AIS: The past, the present and the future.
- Pradipta K. Dash, H. S. Behera, Ian W. C. Lee:
Time sequence data mining using time-frequency analysis and soft computing techniques.
- Sancho Salcedo-Sanz, Xin Yao:
Assignment of cells to switches in a cellular mobile network using a hybrid Hopfield network-genetic algorithm approach.
- Engin Avci:
Comparison of wavelet families for texture classification by using wavelet packet entropy adaptive network based fuzzy inference system.
- Dervis Karaboga, Aytekin Bagis, Tefaruk Haktanir:
Controlling spillway gates of dams by using fuzzy logic controller with optimum rule number.
- Mahesh B. Parappagoudar, Dilip Kumar Pratihar, G. L. Datta:
Forward and reverse mappings in green sand mould system using neural networks.
- R. Marumo, S. E. M. Sebusang:
Modelling plant control strategies and their applications into a knowledge-based system.
- S. Chandramathi, S. P. P. Raghuram, V. S. Srinivas, H. Satyajit Singh:
Dynamic bandwidth allocation for 3G wireless systems - A fuzzy approach.
- Deepak R. Keshwani, David D. Jones, George E. Meyer, Rhonda M. Brand:
Rule-based Mamdani-type fuzzy modeling of skin permeability.
- Yisu Jin, Joshua D. Knowles, Hongmei Lu, Yizeng Liang, Douglas B. Kell:
The landscape adaptive particle swarm optimizer.
- V. Ravi, H. Kurniawan, Peter Nwee Kok Thai, P. Ravi Kumar:
Soft computing system for bank performance prediction.
- Masoud Alimardani, Ehsan Toyserkani:
Prediction of laser solid freeform fabrication using neuro-fuzzy method.
- M. Senthil Arumugam, M. V. C. Rao:
On the improved performances of the particle swarm optimization algorithms with adaptive parameters, cross-over operators and root mean square (RMS) variants for computing optimal control of a class of hybrid systems.
- Els I. Ducheyne, Bernard De Baets, Robert R. De Wulf:
Fitness inheritance in multiple objective evolutionary algorithms: A test bench and real-world evaluation.
- Amin Nobakhti, Hong Wang:
A simple self-adaptive Differential Evolution algorithm with application on the ALSTOM gasifier.
- Khaled Nouri, Rached Dhaouadi, Naceur Benhadj Braiek:
Adaptive control of a nonlinear dc motor drive using recurrent neural networks.
- Yiguo Zhang, Wenjian Luo, Zeming Zhang, Bin Li, Xufa Wang:
A hardware/software partitioning algorithm based on artificial immune principles.
- Valceres V. R. Silva, Peter J. Fleming, Jungiro Sugimoto, Ryuichi Yokoyama:
Multiobjective optimization using variable complexity modelling for control system design.
- Indrajit Mukherjee, Pradip Kumar Ray:
Optimal process design of two-stage multiple responses grinding processes using desirability functions and metaheuristic technique.
- Rajibul Huq, George K. I. Mann, Ray G. Gosine:
Mobile robot navigation using motor schema and fuzzy context dependent behavior modulation.
- Konstantinos Sirlantzis, Sanaul Hoque, Michael C. Fairhurst:
Diversity in multiple classifier ensembles based on binary feature quantisation with application to face recognition.
- Shi Liu, Liangsheng Qu:
A new field balancing method of rotor systems based on holospectrum and genetic algorithm.
- J. Sargolzaei, M. Khoshnoodi, N. Saghatoleslami, M. Mousavi:
Fuzzy inference system to modeling of crossflow milk ultrafiltration.
- M. Eftekhari, S. D. Katebi, M. Karimi, A. H. Jahanmiri:
Eliciting transparent fuzzy model using differential evolution.
- Satchidananda Dehuri, Srikanta Patnaik, Ashish Ghosh, Rajib Mall:
Application of elitist multi-objective genetic algorithm for classification rule generation.
- Mohammad Hossein Fazel Zarandi, I. Burhan Türksen, J. Sobhani, A. A. Ramezanianpour:
Fuzzy polynomial neural networks for approximation of the compressive strength of concrete.
- Haixiang Guo, Fengqin Diao, Kejun Zhu, Jinling Li, Yanmin Xing:
A new method of soft computing to estimate the economic contribution rate of education in China.
- Bao Zhang, Hongfei Teng, Yanjun Shi:
Layout optimization of satellite module using soft computing techniques.
- Shaoyuan Li, Chaofang Hu, Fuhou Tian:
Enhancing optimal feeder assignment of the multi-head surface mounting machine using genetic algorithms.
- Ali Reza Mehrabian, Mohammad Bagher Menhaj:
A real-time neuro-adaptive controller with guaranteed stability.
- Shing Chiang Tan, M. V. C. Rao, Chee Peng Lim:
Fuzzy ARTMAP dynamic decay adjustment: An improved fuzzy ARTMAP model with a conflict resolving facility.
- S. Durga Bhavani, T. Sobha Rani, Raju S. Bapi:
Feature selection using correlation fractal dimension: Issues and applications in binary classification problems.
- Brendon J. Woodford:
Evolving neurocomputing systems for horticulture applications.
- Zhun Fan, Jiachuan Wang, Sofiane Achiche, Erik D. Goodman, Ronald C. Rosenberg:
Structured synthesis of MEMS using evolutionary approaches.
- Ivan Nunes da Silva, Rogério Andrade Flauzino:
An approach based on neural networks for estimation and generalization of crossflow filtration processes.
- M. Wiggins, A. Saad, Brian Litt, George J. Vachtsevanos:
Evolving a Bayesian classifier for ECG-based age classification in medical applications.
- Mrinal Buragohain, Chitralekha Mahanta:
A novel approach for ANFIS modelling based on full factorial design.
- Savita Sharma, Laxmi Srivastava:
Prediction of transmission line overloading using intelligent technique.
- Kazuya Sasazaki, Sato Saga, Junji Maeda, Yukinori Suzuki:
Vector quantization of images with variable block size.
- Bilal Alatas, Erhan Akin, Ali Karci:
MODENAR: Multi-objective differential evolution algorithm for mining numeric association rules.
- P. K. Modi, S. P. Singh, J. D. Sharma:
Fuzzy neural network based voltage stability evaluation of power systems with SVC.
- Stefan Janson, Daniel Merkle, Martin Middendorf:
Molecular docking with multi-objective Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Haiping Du, Nong Zhang:
Application of evolving Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy model to nonlinear system identification.
- Dervis Karaboga, Bahriye Basturk:
On the performance of artificial bee colony (ABC) algorithm.
- Ching-Wen Hong, Jong-Wuu Wu, Ching-Hsue Cheng:
Computational procedure of performance assessment of lifetime index of Pareto lifetime businesses based on confidence interval.
- Carsten Franke, Frank Hoffmann, Joachim Lepping, Uwe Schwiegelshohn:
Development of scheduling strategies with Genetic Fuzzy systems.
- Kai-Wei Chiang, Yun-Wen Huang:
An intelligent navigator for seamless INS/GPS integrated land vehicle navigation applications.
- Sebastian Polak, Aleksander Mendyk:
Artificial neural networks based Internet hypertension prediction tool development and validation.
- S. Rajakarunakaran, P. Venkumar, D. Devaraj, K. Surya Prakasa Rao:
Artificial neural network approach for fault detection in rotary system.
- B. M. Mohan, Arpita Sinha:
Analytical structure and stability analysis of a fuzzy PID controller.
- Soheil Sadi-Nezhad, Reza Ghaleh Assadi:
Preference ratio-based maximum operator approximation and its application in fuzzy flow shop scheduling.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Shih-Shin Chen, Chin-Yuan Fan:
Mining gene structures to inject artificial chromosomes for genetic algorithm in single machine scheduling problems.
- Noureddine Goléa, Amar Goléa, Kamel Barra, Tarek Bouktir:
Observer-based adaptive control of robot manipulators: Fuzzy systems approach.
- Sanjoy Das, Balasubramaniam Natarajan, Daniel Stevens, Praveen Koduru:
Multi-objective and constrained optimization for DS-CDMA code design based on the clonal selection principle.
- Zne-Jung Lee, Shih-Wei Lin, Shun-Feng Su, Chun-Yen Lin:
A hybrid watermarking technique applied to digital images.
- D. S. Srinivasu, N. Ramesh Babu:
A neuro-genetic approach for selection of process parameters in abrasive waterjet cutting considering variation in diameter of focusing nozzle.
- Elpiniki Papageorgiou, Panagiota Spyridonos, Dimitris Glotsos, Chrysostomos D. Stylios, Panagiota Ravazoula, George Nikiforidis, Peter P. Groumpos:
Brain tumor characterization using the soft computing technique of fuzzy cognitive maps.
- Alessandro G. Di Nuovo, Vincenzo Catania, Santo Di Nuovo, Serafino Buono:
Psychology with soft computing: An integrated approach and its applications.
- Smriti Srivastava, Madhusudan Singh, Vamsi Krishna Madasu, Madasu Hanmandlu:
Choquet fuzzy integral based modeling of nonlinear system.
- Yi-Tung Kao, Erwie Zahara:
A hybrid genetic algorithm and particle swarm optimization for multimodal functions.
- S. S. Panda, D. Chakraborty, S. K. Pal:
Flank wear prediction in drilling using back propagation neural network and radial basis function network.
- Yueyang Li, Fu-Lai Chung, Shitong Wang:
A robust neuro-fuzzy network approach to impulse noise filtering for color images.
- Andrew Secker, Alex Alves Freitas, Jon Timmis:
AISIID: An artificial immune system for interesting information discovery on the web.
- Shahryar Rahnamayan, Hamid R. Tizhoosh, Magdy M. A. Salama:
Opposition versus randomness in soft computing techniques.
- Tamalika Chaira, A. K. Ray:
A new measure using intuitionistic fuzzy set theory and its application to edge detection.
- Mohammad Zounemat-Kermani, Mohammad Teshnehlab:
Using adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system for hydrological time series prediction.
- S. Suresh, N. Kannan:
Direct adaptive neural flight control system for an unstable unmanned aircraft.
- Jun Yoneyama:
Hinfinity output feedback control for fuzzy systems with immeasurable premise variables: Discrete-time case.
- Zhuhong Zhang:
Multiobjective optimization immune algorithm in dynamic environments and its application to greenhouse control.
- Urszula Markowska-Kaczmar, Bartosz Kordas:
Multi-class iteratively refined negative selection classifier.
- Anas Quteishat, Chee Peng Lim:
A modified fuzzy min-max neural network with rule extraction and its application to fault detection and classification.
- C. Treesatayapun:
Fuzzy rules emulated network and its application on nonlinear control systems.
- Adrian David Cheok, Jian Zhang, Chng Eng Siong:
Efficient mobile phone Chinese optical character recognition systems by use of heuristic fuzzy rules and bigram Markov language models.
- Frank Lammermann, André Baresel, Joachim Wegener:
Evaluating evolutionary testability for structure-oriented testing with software measurements.
- Xinchao Zhao:
Advances on protein folding simulations based on the lattice HP models with natural computing.
- Xun Yue, Hongwei Mo, Zhong-Xian Chi:
Immune-inspired incremental feature selection technology to data streams.
- Michael F. Mlynski, Hans-Jürgen Zimmermann:
An efficient method to represent and process imprecise knowledge.
- Ya-Zhong Luo, Guo-Jin Tang, Li-Ni Zhou:
Hybrid approach for solving systems of nonlinear equations using chaos optimization and quasi-Newton method.
- Nand Kishor:
Zero-order TS fuzzy model to predict hydro turbine speed in closed loop operation.
- Raed Abu Zitar:
The Ising genetic algorithm with Gibbs distribution sampling: Application to FIR filter design.
- Yee Ming Chen, Shih-Chang Wang:
An evolutionary compensatory negotiation model for distributed dynamic scheduling.
- Hongmei Yan, Jun Zheng, Yingtao Jiang, Chenglin Peng, Shouzhong Xiao:
Selecting critical clinical features for heart diseases diagnosis with a real-coded genetic algorithm.
- Pedro Vicente Jover Rodríguez, Antero Arkkio:
Detection of stator winding fault in induction motor using fuzzy logic.
- Fathi Fourati, Mohamed Chtourou, Mohamed Kamoun:
Stabilization of unknown nonlinear systems using neural networks.
- Hazem M. El-Bakry:
New faster normalized neural networks for sub-matrix detection using cross correlation in the frequency domain and matrix decomposition.
- Mohammad-Taghi Vakil-Baghmisheh, Mansour Peimani, Morteza Homayoun Sadeghi, Mir Mohammad Ettefagh:
Crack detection in beam-like structures using genetic algorithms.
June 2008 Forging the Frontiers - Soft Computing
- Masoud Nikravesh:
- Germano Resconi, Masoud Nikravesh:
- I. Burhan Türksen:
Fuzzy functions with LSE.
- Zeke S. H. Chan, Ilkka Havukkala, Vishal Jain, Yingjie Hu, Nikola K. Kasabov:
Soft computing methods to predict gene regulatory networks: An integrative approach on time-series gene expression data.
- Sanguk Noh, Gihyun Jung, Kyunghee Choi, Cheolho Lee:
Compiling network traffic into rules using soft computing methods for the detection of flooding attacks.
- Ildar Z. Batyrshin, Leonid Sheremetov:
Perception-based approach to time series data mining.
- Xiujuan Chen, Yong Li, Robert W. Harrison, Yan-Qing Zhang:
Type-2 fuzzy logic-based classifier fusion for support vector machines.
- Rudolf Seising:
On the absence of strict boundaries - Vagueness, haziness, and fuzziness in philosophy, science, and medicine.
- Chrysostomos D. Stylios, Voula C. Georgopoulos, Georgia A. Malandraki, Spyridoula Chouliara:
Fuzzy cognitive map architectures for medical decision support systems.
- Rafik A. Aliev, R. R. Aliev, Babek Guirimov, K. Uyar:
Dynamic data mining technique for rules extraction in a process of battery charging.
- Aihua Li, Yong Shi, Jing He:
MCLP-based methods for improving "Bad" catching rate in credit cardholder behavior analysis.
- Shinji Imoto, Yoshiyuki Yabuuchi, Junzo Watada:
Fuzzy regression model of R&D project evaluation.
- Oscar Castillo, Luis T. Aguilar, Nohé R. Cázarez-Castro, Selene Cardenas:
Systematic design of a stable type-2 fuzzy logic controller.
September 2008 Special Issue Section:
Soft Computing for Dynamic Data Mining
Regular Papers Section
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:25:32 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Youcef Touati, Yacine Amirat, N. Saadia, Arab Ali Chérif:
A neural network-based approach for an assembly cell control.
- Yutaka Hatakeyama, Akimichi Mitsuta, Kaoru Hirota:
Detection algorithm for color dynamic images by multiple surveillance cameras under low luminance conditions based on fuzzy corresponding map.
- Ernesto Araujo, Leandro dos Santos Coelho:
Particle swarm approaches using Lozi map chaotic sequences to fuzzy modelling of an experimental thermal-vacuum system.
- Enrico Zio, P. Baraldi, G. Gola:
Feature-based classifier ensembles for diagnosing multiple faults in rotating machinery.
- Cheng-Lung Huang, Jian-Fan Dun:
A distributed PSO-SVM hybrid system with feature selection and parameter optimization.
- K. K. Mandal, M. Basu, N. Chakraborty:
Particle swarm optimization technique based short-term hydrothermal scheduling.
- Samir Ouis, Mohamed Tounsi:
An explanation-based tools for debugging constraint satisfaction problems.
- Crina Grosan, Ajith Abraham, Stefan Tigan:
Multicriteria programming in medical diagnosis and treatments.
- Sidhartha Panda, Narayana Prasad Padhy:
Comparison of particle swarm optimization and genetic algorithm for FACTS-based controller design.
- Krishna Teerth Chaturvedi, Manjaree Pandit, Laxmi Srivastava:
Modified neo-fuzzy neuron-based approach for economic and environmental optimal power dispatch.
- Christian Gagné, Julie Beaulieu, Marc Parizeau, Simon Thibault:
Human-competitive lens system design with evolution strategies.
- Ivanoe De Falco, Antonio Della Cioppa, Domenico Maisto, Ernesto Tarantino:
Differential Evolution as a viable tool for satellite image registration.
- Ahmad Banakar, Mohammad Fazle Azeem:
Artificial wavelet neural network and its application in neuro-fuzzy models.
- Sancho Salcedo-Sanz, José Antonio Portilla-Figueras, Emilio G. Ortíz-García, Ángel M. Pérez-Bellido, Christopher Thraves, Antonio Fernández Anta, Xin Yao:
Optimal switch location in mobile communication networks using hybrid genetic algorithms.
- Riyanto T. Bambang:
Adjoint EKF learning in recurrent neural networks for nonlinear active noise control.
- Shih-Wei Lin, Zne-Jung Lee, Shih-Chieh Chen, Tsung-Yuan Tseng:
Parameter determination of support vector machine and feature selection using simulated annealing approach.
- Leandro dos Santos Coelho, Fabio A. Guerra:
B-spline neural network design using improved differential evolution for identification of an experimental nonlinear process.
- Mohammad Reza Sadeghi Moghadam, Amir Afsar, Babak Sohrabi:
Inventory lot-sizing with supplier selection using hybrid intelligent algorithm.
- Mohamed Tounsi, Samir Ouis:
An Iterative local-search framework for solving constraint satisfaction problem.
- Siba Prasada Panigrahi, Santanu Kumar Nayak, Sasmita Kumari Padhy:
Hybrid ANN reducing training time requirements and decision delay for equalization in presence of co-channel interference.
- V. Ravi, C. Pramodh:
Threshold accepting trained principal component neural network and feature subset selection: Application to bankruptcy prediction in banks.
- M. Varadarajan, K. S. Swarup:
Differential evolution approach for optimal reactive power dispatch.
- Antônio César Ferreira Guimarães, Celso Marcelo Franklin Lapa:
Parametric fuzzy study for effects analysis of age on PWR containment cooling system.
- Taieb Ben Romdhane, Raouf Ketata, Sofiene Hermi:
Fuzzy control of a swells canal system.
- P. Kalpana, K. Gunavathi:
Wavelet based fault detection in analog VLSI circuits using neural networks.
- S. R. Kannan:
A new segmentation system for brain MR images based on fuzzy techniques.
- R. Balamurugan, C. V. Ramakrishnan, Nidur Singh:
Performance evaluation of a two stage adaptive genetic algorithm (TSAGA) in structural topology optimization.
- Arindam Biswas, Partha Bhowmick, Bhargab B. Bhattacharya:
Archival image indexing with connectivity features using randomized masks.
- N. Senthil Kumar, V. Sadasivam, H. M. Asan Sukriya, S. Balakrishnan:
Design of low cost universal artificial neuron controller for chopper fed embedded DC drives.
- Ammar W. Mohemmed, Nirod Chandra Sahoo, Tan Kim Geok:
Solving shortest path problem using particle swarm optimization.
- Orhan Engin, Ahmet Çelik, Ihsan Kaya:
A fuzzy approach to define sample size for attributes control chart in multistage processes: An application in engine valve manufacturing process.
- Yuehui Chen, Yaou Zhao:
A novel ensemble of classifiers for microarray data classification.
- Chen-Chien Hsu, Tsung-Chi Lu:
Minimum-phase criterion on sampling time for sampled-data interval systems using genetic algorithms.
- Minakshi Banerjee, Malay K. Kundu:
Handling of impreciseness in gray level corner detection using fuzzy set theoretic approach.
- Dong Hwa Kim, Kaoro Hirota:
Vector control for loss minimization of induction motor using GA-PSO.
- Soheil Sadi-Nezhad, Pari Akhtari:
Possibilistic programming approach for fuzzy multidimensional analysis of preference in group decision making.