- Mohammad R. Gholamian, Seyyed M. T. Fatemi Ghomi:
Meta knowledge of intelligent manufacturing: An overview of state-of-the-art.
- Antônio César Ferreira Guimarães, Celso Marcelo Franklin Lapa:
Fuzzy inference to risk assessment on nuclear engineering systems.
- Xishi Huang, Danny Ho, Jing Ren, Luiz Fernando Capretz:
Improving the COCOMO model using a neuro-fuzzy approach.
- Henry Y. K. Lau, Vicky W. K. Wong, Ivan S. K. Lee:
Immunity-based autonomous guided vehicles control.
- Jamuna Kanta Sing, Dipak Kumar Basu, Mita Nasipuri, Mahantapas Kundu:
Face recognition using point symmetry distance-based RBF network.
- Yi Sun, Timothy S. Butler, Alexander V. Shafarenko, Rod Adams, Martin Loomes, Neil Davey:
Word segmentation of handwritten text using supervised classification techniques.
- Bishweswar Sahoo, Damodar Maity:
Damage assessment of structures using hybrid neuro-genetic algorithm.
- E. S. Karapidakis:
Machine learning for frequency estimation of power systems.
- Yutaka Inoue, Takahiro Tohge, Hitoshi Iba:
Cooperative transportation system for humanoid robots using simulation-based learning.
- Marie Bodén, Mikael Bodén:
Evolving spelling exercises to suit individual student needs.
- Luis Aburto, Richard Weber:
Improved supply chain management based on hybrid demand forecasts.
- Francis F. Li, Trevor J. Cox:
A neural network model for speech intelligibility quantification.
- Kyungmi Lee, Vladimir Estivill-Castro:
Feature extraction and gating techniques for ultrasonic shaft signal classification.
- Victor Oduguwa, Rajkumar Roy, Didier Farrugia:
Development of a soft computing-based framework for engineering design optimisation with quantitative and qualitative search spaces.
- Toshiyuki Kondo:
Evolutionary design and behavior analysis of neuromodulatory neural networks for mobile robots control.
- Kevin Doherty, Rod Adams, Neil Davey:
Unsupervised learning with normalised data and non-Euclidean norms.
- Vijaya Babu Vommi, Murty S. N. Seetala:
A new approach to robust economic design of control charts.
- Yee Ming Chen, Shih-Chang Wang:
Framework of agent-based intelligence system with two-stage decision-making process for distributed dynamic scheduling.
- Cleber Zanchettin, Teresa Bernarda Ludermir:
Wavelet filter for noise reduction and signal compression in an artificial nose.
- G. Sainarayanan, R. Nagarajan, Sazali Yaacob:
Fuzzy image processing scheme for autonomous navigation of human blind.
- B. Abolpour, M. Javan, M. Karamouz:
Water allocation improvement in river basin using Adaptive Neural Fuzzy Reinforcement Learning approach.
- Cota Navin Gupta, Ramaswamy Palaniappan, Sundaram Swaminathan, Shankar M. Krishnan:
Neural network classification of homomorphic segmented heart sounds.
- Mohammad Fazle Azeem, Nesar Ahmad, Madasu Hanmandlu:
Fuzzy modeling of fluidized catalytic cracking unit.
- Xiaodong Liu, Witold Pedrycz:
The development of fuzzy decision trees in the framework of Axiomatic Fuzzy Set logic.
- Heitor S. Lopes:
Genetic programming for epileptic pattern recognition in electroencephalographic signals.
- Pitoyo Hartono, Shuji Hashimoto:
Learning from imperfect data.
- Shubhi Purwar, Indra Narayan Kar, Amar Nath Jha:
On-line system identification of complex systems using Chebyshev neural networks.
- Shing-Hwang Doong, Chih-Chin Lai, Chih-Hung Wu:
Genetic subgradient method for solving location-allocation problems.
- Frank Pettersson, N. Chakraborti, Henrik Saxén:
A genetic algorithms based multi-objective neural net applied to noisy blast furnace data.
- Kyung-Joong Kim, Sung-Bae Cho:
Personalized mining of web documents using link structures and fuzzy concept networks.
- Shing Chyi Chua, Eng Kiong Wong, Voon Chet Koo:
Performance evaluation of fuzzy-based decision system for pool.
- Theresa Beaubouef, Frederick E. Petry, Roy Ladner:
Spatial data methods and vague regions: A rough set approach.
- Abhinav Saxena, Ashraf Saad:
Evolving an artificial neural network classifier for condition monitoring of rotating mechanical systems.
- Siva Nageswara Rao Borra, Annamalai Muthukaruppan, S. Suresh, V. Kamakoti:
A novel approach to the placement and routing problems for field programmable gate arrays.
- Marylyn D. Ritchie, Alison A. Motsinger, William S. Bush, Christopher S. Coffey, Jason H. Moore:
Genetic programming neural networks: A powerful bioinformatics tool for human genetics.
March 2007 Theme:
Fusion of Soft Computing Techniques
- France Cheong, Richard Lai:
Designing a hierarchical fuzzy logic controller using the differential evolution approach.
- Stefan Schmidt, Robert Steele, Tharam S. Dillon, Elizabeth Chang:
Fuzzy trust evaluation and credibility development in multi-agent systems.
- J. Alami, Abdelhakim Ameur El Imrani, Abdelaziz Bouroumi:
A multipopulation cultural algorithm using fuzzy clustering.
- Pietari Pulkkinen, Hannu Koivisto:
Identification of interpretable and accurate fuzzy classifiers and function estimators with hybrid methods.
- V. Duraisamy, N. Devarajan, D. Somasundareswari, A. Antony Maria Vasanth, S. N. Sivanandam:
Neuro fuzzy schemes for fault detection in power transformer.
- Manuel Mucientes, David L. Moreno, Alberto Bugarín, Senén Barro:
Design of a fuzzy controller in mobile robotics using genetic algorithms.
- Gerry V. Dozier, Douglas Brown, Haiyu Hou, John Hurley:
Vulnerability analysis of immunity-based intrusion detection systems using genetic and evolutionary hackers.
- C. H. Lo, P. T. Chan, Yiu-Kwong Wong, Ahmad B. Rad, K. L. Cheung:
Fuzzy-genetic algorithm for automatic fault detection in HVAC systems.
- Jingan Yang, Zhenghu Luo:
Coalition formation mechanism in multi-agent systems based on genetic algorithms.
- Hyun-jung Kim, Kyung-shik Shin:
A hybrid approach based on neural networks and genetic algorithms for detecting temporal patterns in stock markets.
- Shitong Wang, Korris Fu-Lai Chung, Zhaohong Deng, Dewen Hu:
Robust fuzzy clustering neural network based on epsilon-insensitive loss function.
- Ashu Jain, Avadhnam Madhav Kumar:
Hybrid neural network models for hydrologic time series forecasting.
- Aydogan Savran:
An adaptive recurrent fuzzy system for nonlinear identification.
- Dong Hwa Kim:
GA-PSO based vector control of indirect three phase induction motor.
- Brijesh Verma, Ping Zhang:
A novel neural-genetic algorithm to find the most significant combination of features in digital mammograms.
- Sung-Bae Cho:
D.B. Fogel and C.J. Robinson, Editors, Computational Intelligence: The Experts Speak, Wiley InterScience, IEEE Press (2003) (hardcover, 282 pp., ISBN 0-471-27454-2).
- Aureli Soria-Frisch:
Andries P. Engelbrecht (University of Pretoria), Computational Intelligence: An Introduction, John Wiley & Sons Ltd., West Sussex, England, 2002, ISBN 0-470-84870-7.
- Srinivas Mukkamala, Andrew H. Sung, Ajith Abraham:
Hybrid multi-agent framework for detection of stealthy probes.
- Kotaro Hirasawa, Shingo Mabu, Shinji Eto, Jinglu Hu:
An approximate stability analysis of nonlinear systems described by Universal Learning Networks.
- Ivanoe De Falco, Antonio Della Cioppa, Ernesto Tarantino:
Facing classification problems with Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Eduardo José Solteiro Pires, Paulo B. de Moura Oliveira, José António Tenreiro Machado:
Manipulator trajectory planning using a MOEA.
- Ioannis A. Sarafis, Philip W. Trinder, Ali M. S. Zalzala:
NOCEA: A rule-based evolutionary algorithm for efficient and effective clustering of massive high-dimensional databases.
- Mohamed N. Nounou, Hazem N. Nounou:
Improving the prediction and parsimony of ARX models using multiscale estimation.
- D. Devaraj, J. Preetha Roselyn, R. Uma Rani:
Artificial neural network model for voltage security based contingency ranking.
- Mouloud Azzedine Denaï, Frank Palis, Abdelhafid Zeghbib:
Modeling and control of non-linear systems using soft computing techniques.
- Abhishek Yadav, Deepak Mishra, R. N. Yadav, Sudipta Ray, Prem Kumar Kalra:
Time-series prediction with single integrate-and-fire neuron.
- Mohamed Salah Hamdi:
MASACAD: A multi-agent approach to information customization for the purpose of academic advising of students.
- Reghunadhan Rajesh, M. Ramachandra Kaimal:
T-S fuzzy model with nonlinear consequence and PDC controller for a class of nonlinear control systems.
- V. Sharma, R. Jha, R. Naresh:
Optimal multi-reservoir network control by augmented Lagrange programming neural network.
- Zafer Bingul:
Adaptive genetic algorithms applied to dynamic multiobjective problems.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Jih-Chang Hsieh, Chih-Yuan Wang:
Adaptive multi-objective genetic algorithms for scheduling of drilling operation in printed circuit board industry.
- Deng-Feng Li:
Compromise ratio method for fuzzy multi-attribute group decision making.
- Rajneesh Sharma, Madan Gopal:
A robust Markov game controller for nonlinear systems.
- Ramin Halavati, Saeed Bagheri Shouraki, Saman Harati Zadeh:
Recognition of human speech phonemes using a novel fuzzy approach.
- Zhuhong Zhang:
Immune optimization algorithm for constrained nonlinear multiobjective optimization problems.
- Chandan Chakraborty, Debjani Chakraborty:
A fuzzy clustering methodology for linguistic opinions in group decision making.
- Tadashi Nakano, Tatsuya Suda:
Applying biological principles to designs of network services.
- Lixing Yang, Linzhong Liu:
Fuzzy fixed charge solid transportation problem and algorithm.
- Jürgen Branke, Pablo Funes, Frederik Thiele:
Evolutionary design of en-route caching strategies.
- Hazem N. Nounou, Habib-ur Rehman:
Application of adaptive fuzzy control to ac machines.
- Vikramjit Mitra, Chia-Jiu Wang, Satarupa Banerjee:
Text classification: A least square support vector machine approach.
- Noriaki Suetake, Eiji Uchino:
An RBFN-Wiener hybrid filter using higher order signal statistics.
- Joachim Diederich, Aqeel Al-Ajmi, Peter Yellowlees:
Ex-ray: Data mining and mental health.
- Karali Patra, Surjya K. Pal, Kingshook Bhattacharyya:
Artificial neural network based prediction of drill flank wear from motor current signals.
- Jing-Rong Chang, Ching-Hsue Cheng, Ling-Show Chen:
A fuzzy-based military officer performance appraisal system.
- Fulya Altiparmak, Berna Dengiz, Akif A. Bulgak:
Buffer allocation and performance modeling in asynchronous assembly system operations: An artificial neural network metamodeling approach.
- Chen-Chia Chuang, Jin-Tsong Jeng:
CPBUM neural networks for modeling with outliers and noise.
- Pankaj Singh, M. C. Deo:
Suitability of different neural networks in daily flow forecasting.
- Zoran Salcic, George G. Coghill, R. Bruce Maunder:
A genetic algorithm high-level optimizer for complex datapath and data-flow digital systems.
- Imran Maqsood, Ajith Abraham:
Weather analysis using ensemble of connectionist learning paradigms.
- Gerry V. Dozier, Hurley Cunningham, Winard Britt, Yu Wang, Cheryl Seals, Funing Zhang:
Distributed constraint satisfaction, restricted recombination, and genetic protocols.
- Heinz Mühlenbein, Lyudmila Zinchenko, Victor Kureichik, Thilo Mahnig:
Effective mutation rate for probabilistic evolutionary design of analogue electrical circuits.
- Hongbo Liu, Ajith Abraham, Maurice Clerc:
Chaotic dynamic characteristics in swarm intelligence.
- Duen-Yian Yeh, Ching-Hsue Cheng, Mei-Lin Chi:
A modified two-tuple FLC model for evaluating the performance of SCM: By the Six Sigma DMAIC process.
- José Brito:
Genetic learning of vocal tract area functions for articulatory synthesis of Spanish vowels.
- Pandian Vasant, Arijit Bhattacharya, Bijan Sarkar, Sanat Kumar Mukherjee:
Detection of level of satisfaction and fuzziness patterns for MCDM model with modified flexible S-curve MF.
- Daya Ram, Laxmi Srivastava, Manjaree Pandit, Jaydev Sharma:
Corrective action planning using RBF neural network.
- G. Arumugam, V. Lakshmi Praba, S. Radhakrishnan:
Study of chaos functions for their suitability in generating Message Authentication Codes.
- Hakan Altinçay:
Ensembling evidential k-nearest neighbor classifiers through multi-modal perturbation.
- Narri Yadaiah, Bulusu Lakshmana Deekshatulu, L. Sivakumar, V. Sree Hari Rao:
Neural network algorithm for parameter identification of dynamical systems involving time delays.
- Amine Trabelsi, Frédéric Lafont, Mohamed Kamoun, Gilles Enea:
Fuzzy identification of a greenhouse.
- Fadi A. Thabtah, Peter I. Cowling:
A greedy classification algorithm based on association rule.
- Adesh K. Sharma, R. K. Sharma, H. S. Kasana:
Prediction of first lactation 305-day milk yield in Karan Fries dairy cattle using ANN modeling.
- S. R. Jangam, N. Chakraborti:
A novel method for alignment of two nucleic acid sequences using ant colony optimization and genetic algorithms.
- Syn Kiat Tan, Sheng Uei Guan:
Evolving cellular automata to generate nonlinear sequences with desirable properties.
- Daren Yu, Qinghua Hu, Congxin Wu:
Uncertainty measures for fuzzy relations and their applications.
August 2007 Soft Computing for Time Series Prediction
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:25:32 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Oscar Castillo, Patricia Melin:
Preface to the special issue on soft computing for time series prediction.
- Yan-Qing Zhang, Xuhui Wan:
Statistical fuzzy interval neural networks for currency exchange rate time series prediction.
- R. N. Yadav, Prem Kumar Kalra, Joseph John:
Time series prediction with single multiplicative neuron model.
- Yasar Becerikli, Yusuf Oysal:
Modeling and prediction with a class of time delay dynamic neural networks.
- Y. M. Chen, Chun-Ta Lin:
Dynamic parameter optimization of evolutionary computation for on-line prediction of time series with changing dynamics.
- Sébastien Thomassey, Michel Happiette:
A neural clustering and classification system for sales forecasting of new apparel items.
- Franco Salvetti, Paolo Patelli, Simone Nicolo:
Chaotic time series prediction for the game, Rock-Paper-Scissors.
- James N. K. Liu, Raymond W. M. Kwong:
Automatic extraction and identification of chart patterns towards financial forecast.
- E. Gómez-Ramírez, K. Najim, E. Ikonen:
Forecasting time series with a new architecture for polynomial artificial neural network.
- Patricia Melin, Alejandra Mancilla, Miguel Lopez, Olivia Mendoza:
A hybrid modular neural network architecture with fuzzy Sugeno integration for time series forecasting.
- Oscar Castillo, Arnulfo Alanis Garza, Mario Garcia, Hector Arias:
An intuitionistic fuzzy system for time series analysis in plant monitoring and diagnosis.