- Yusuke Fukazawa, Trevai Chomchana, Jun Ota, Hideo Yuasa, Tamio Arai, Hajime Asama, Kuniaki Kawabata:
Realizing the exploration and rearrangement of multiple unknown objects by an actual mobile robot.
- Hitoshi Kino, Shigeru Yabe, Sadao Kawamura:
A force display system using a serial-link structure driven by a parallel-wire mechanism.
- Kohsei Matsumoto, Jun Ota, Tamio Arai:
Multiple camera image interface for assisting in the control of mobile robots.
- Daisuke Chugo, Kuniaki Kawabata, Hayato Kaetsu, Hajime Asama, Taketoshi Mishima:
Development of a control system for an omni-directional vehicle with step-climbing ability.
- Kin Huat Low, Y. P. Leow:
Kinematic modeling, mobility analysis and design of wheeled mobile robots.
- Vicente Mata, Francesc Benimeli, Nidal Farhat, Angel Valera:
Dynamic parameter identification in industrial robots considering physical feasibility.
- Satoshi Tadokoro, Fumitoshi Matsuno, Adam Jacoff:
- Alon Wolf, Howie Choset, Benjamin H. Brown, Randall W. Casciola:
Design and control of a mobile hyper-redundant urban search and rescue robot.
- Kazuyuki Ito, Zhixiao Yang, Kazuhiko Saijo, Kazuyuki Hirotsune, Akio Gofuku, Fumitoshi Matsuno:
A rescue robot system for collecting information designed for ease of use - a proposal of a rescue systems concept.
- Masamitsu Kurisu, Yasuyoshi Yokokohji, Yusuke Shiokawa, Takayuki Samejima:
Development of a laser range finder for three-dimensional map building in rubble.
- Atsushi Yamashita, Tomoaki Harada, Toru Kaneko, Kenjiro T. Miura:
Virtual wiper - removal of adherent noises from images of dynamic scenes by using a pan-tilt camera.
- Naoji Shiroma, Yu-Huan Chiu, Noritaka Sato, Fumitoshi Matsuno:
Cooperative task excecution of a search and rescue mission by a multi-robot team.
- Fumiaki Takemura, Masaya Enomoto, Kazuya Denou, Kemalettin Erbatur, Ulrike Zwiers, Satoshi Tadokoro:
A human body searching strategy using a cable-driven robot with an electromagnetic wave direction finder at major disasters.
- Eiji Konaka, Tatsuya Suzuki, Shigeru Okuma:
Indirect adaptive control of a two-wheeled vehicle with low-resolution input and output.
- Kin Huat Low:
Initial experiments on a leg mechanism with a flexible geared joint and footpad.
- Suguru Arimoto, Masahiro Sekimoto, Hiroe Hashiguchi, Ryuta Ozawa:
Natural resolution of ill-posedness of inverse kinematics for redundant robots: a challenge to Bernstein's degrees-of-freedom problem.
- Chang-Sei Kim, Keum Shik Hong, Yong-Seop Han:
PC-based off-line programming in the shipbuilding industry: open architecture.
- Changhyun Cho, Woosub Lee, Sungchul Kang, Munsang Kim, Jae-Bok Song:
Uneven terrain negotiable mobile platform with passively adaptive double tracks and its application to rescue missions.
- Jing Xiao, Joris De Schutter:
- Tine Lefebvre, Jing Xiao, Herman Bruyninckx, Gudrun De Gersem:
Active compliant motion: a survey.
- Yusuke Maeda, Tamio Arai:
Planning of graspless manipulation by a multifingered robot hand.
- Aaron M. Dollar, Robert D. Howe:
Towards grasping in unstructured environments: grasper compliance and configuration optimization.
- Thomas Debus, Pierre E. Dupont, Robert D. Howe:
Distinguishability and identifiability testing of contact state models.
- Jan Rosell, Luis Basañez, Raúl Suárez:
Predicting planar motion behavior under contact uncertainty.
- Bernd Finkemeyer, Torsten Kröger, Friedrich M. Wahl:
Executing assembly tasks specified by manipulation primitive nets.
- Rodrigo S. Jamisola, Denny Oetomo, Marcelo H. Ang, Oussama Khatib, Tao Ming Lim, Ser Yong Lim:
Compliant motion using a mobile manipulator: an operational space formulation approach to aircraft canopy polishing.
- Tomoyasu Oya, Tokuji Okada:
Development of a steerable, wheel-type, in-pipe robot and its path planning.
- Tetsuya Ogata, Shigeki Sugano, Jun Tani:
Open-end human-robot interaction from the dynamical systems perspective: mutual adaptation and incremental learning.
- A. B. Koteswara Rao, S. K. Saha, P. V. M. Rao:
Stiffness analysis of hexaslide machine tools.
- V. F. Muñoz, Jesús M. Gómez de Gabriel, I. García-Morales, Jesús Fernández-Lozano, Jesús Morales:
Pivoting motion control for a laparoscopic assistant robot and human clinical trials.
- Dylan A. Shell, Maja J. Mataric:
Insights toward robot-assisted evacuation.
- Frauke Driewer, Herbert Baier, Klaus Schilling:
Robot-human rescue teams: a user requirements analysis.
- Ranajit Chatterjee, Fumitoshi Matsuno:
Robot description ontology and disaster scene description ontology: analysis of necessity and scope in rescue infrastructure context.
- Kenji Inoue, Masato Yamamoto, Yasushi Mae, Tomohito Takubo, Tatsuo Arai:
'Search balls': sensor units for searching inside rubble.
- Bradley E. Bishop, Frederick L. Crabbe, Bryan M. Hudock:
Design of a low-cost, highly mobile urban search and rescue robot.
- Michele Guarnieri, Paulo Debenest, T. Inoh, Edwardo F. Fukushima, Shigeo Hirose:
Helios VII: a new vehicle for disaster response - mechanical design and basic experiments.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:25:15 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Hajime Asama, Shigeki Sugano:
- Bennett Jackson, Robert Bodor, Nikolaos Papanikolopoulos:
Deriving occlusions in static scenes from observations of interactions with a moving figure.
- Cyrill Stachniss, Dirk Hähnel, Wolfram Burgard, Giorgio Grisetti:
On actively closing loops in grid-based FastSLAM.
- Gabriel A. D. Lopes, Daniel E. Koditschek:
Level sets and stable manifold approximations for perceptually driven non-holonomically constrained navigation.
- Andrew I. Comport, Éric Marchand, François Chaumette:
Efficient model-based tracking for robot vision.
- Katsuyoshi Tsujita, Hiroomi Toui, Kazuo Tsuchiya:
Dynamic turning control of a quadruped locomotion robot using oscillators.