- R. R. K. Sharma, A. Muralidhar:
A New Formulation and Relaxation of the Simple Plant Location Problem.
- Anita Schöbel, Horst W. Hamacher, Annegret Liebers, Dorothea Wagner:
The Continuous Stop Location Problem in Public Transportation Networks.
- Weihua Zhou, Xiaobo Wu:
An Efficient Optimal Solution of a Two-Crane Scheduling Problem.
- R. Kapoor, S. R. Arora:
Linearization of 0-1 Multi-Quadratic fractional Programming Problem.
- Srinivas R. Chakravarthy:
Analysis of a Multi-Server Queue with Markovian Arrivals and Synchronous Phase Type vacations.
- Manabendra N. Pal, Koushiki Choudhury:
Exploring the Dimensionality of Service Quality: an Application of TOPSIS in the Indian Banking Industry.
- Lei Yang, Minghui Xu, Gang Yu, Hanqin Zhang:
Supply Chain Coordination with CVaR Criterion.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:25:09 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fengmin Xu, Chengxian Xu, Jiuquan Ren:
A Continuation Approach Using NCP Function for Solving Max-Cut Problem.
- B. Ramaseshan, N. R. Achuthan, R. Collinson:
A Retail Category Management Model Integrating Shelf Space and inventory Levels.
- Bin Liu, Teqi Duan, Yongming Li:
One Improved Agent Genetic Algorithm - Ring-like Agent Genetic Algorithm for Global Numerical Optimization.
- Ling-Huey Su, Dar-Li Yang, Hou-Kuan Chou:
A Two-Stage flowshop Scheduling with Limited Buffer Storage.
- Phan Thanh An, Vuong Thi Thao Binh:
Stability of excess Demand Functions with Respect to a Strong Version of Wald's Axiom.
- Yumei Hou, Qiang Zhang:
The Optimal inventory Control of a System with Random lead Time Where Random Supply interruptions Affect the replenishment.
- Ivo J. B. F. Adan, Andrei Sleptchenko, G. J. van Houtum:
Reducing Costs of Spare Parts Supply Systems via Static Priorities.