October 2008 Computer Science and Decision Theory
Computer Science and Decision Theory
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:24:52 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Fred Roberts, Alexis Tsoukiàs:
Computer science and decision theory: preface.
- Hyunchul Ahn, Kyoung-jae Kim:
Using genetic algorithms to optimize nearest neighbors for data mining.
- Denis Bouyssou, Marc Pirlot:
On some ordinal models for decision making under uncertainty.
- Yann Chevaleyre, Ulle Endriss, Sylvia Estivie, Nicolas Maudet:
Multiagent resource allocation in k -additive domains: preference representation and complexity.
- Olivier Hudry:
NP-hardness results for the aggregation of linear orders into median orders.
- Souhila Kaci, Leendert van der Torre:
Reasoning with various kinds of preferences: logic, non-monotonicity, and algorithms.
- S. Lievens, Bernard De Baets, Kim Cao-Van:
A probabilistic framework for the design of instance-based supervised ranking algorithms in an ordinal setting.
- Jun Liu, Jian-Bo Yang, Da Ruan, Luis Martínez, Jin Wang:
Self-tuning of fuzzy belief rule bases for engineering system safety analysis.
- Fred R. McMorris, Robert C. Powers:
The majority decision function for trees with 3 leaves.
- Meltem Öztürk:
Ordered sets with interval representation and ( m , n )-Ferrers relation.