July 2008 Supply Chain Coordination and Scheduling
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:24:51 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Jiafu Tang, Kai-Leung Yung, Iko Kaku, Jianbo Yang:
The scheduling of deliveries in a production-distribution system with multiple buyers.
- James D. Blocher, Dilip Chhajed:
Minimizing customer order lead-time in a two-stage assembly supply chain.
- U. V. Manoj, Jatinder N. D. Gupta, Sushil K. Gupta, Chelliah Sriskandarajah:
Supply chain scheduling: Just-in-time environment.
- George L. Vairaktarakis, Jamshid C. Hosseini:
Forming partnerships in a virtual factory.
- Stephan Kreipl, Jörg Thomas Dickersbach:
Scheduling coordination problems in supply chain planning.
- Payman Jula, Robert C. Leachman:
Coordinating decentralized local schedulers in complex supply chain manufacturing.
- Endre Boros, Lei Lei, Yao Zhao, Hua Zhong:
Scheduling vessels and container-yard operations with conflicting objectives.
- Abhijit Upasani, Reha Uzsoy:
Incorporating manufacturing lead times in joint production-marketing models: A review and some future directions.