March 2006 International Conference of OR for Development (ICORD 2002)
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:24:50 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- K. S. P. Rao, A. Vijayakumar, R. A. Sarker:
- Appa Rao Korukonda:
Globalization, social development, and operations research: an exploration of strategies for success.
- Roberto D. Galvão, Luis Gonzalo Acosta Espejo, Brian Boffey:
Practical aspects associated with location planning for maternal and perinatal assistance in Brazil.
- Francisco J. Arcelus, T. P. M. Pakkala, Gopalan Srinivasan:
On the interaction between retailers inventory policies and manufacturer trade deals in response to supply-uncertainty occurrences.
- C. V. L. Raju, Y. Narahari, K. Ravikumar:
Learning dynamic prices in electronic retail markets with customer segmentation.
- B. C. Rajeshkumar, T. RameshBabu:
Evaluation of logistics related policies between two different levels of the supply chain network - a case study.
- Haritha Saranga, U. Dinesh Kumar:
"Optimization of aircraft maintenance/support infrastructure using genetic algorithms - level of repair analysis".
- Sanjeev Swami, Pankaj J. Khairnar:
Optimal normative policies for marketing of products with limited availability.
- Dusan Teodorovic, Vijay Varadarajan, Jovan Popovic, Mohan Raj Chinnaswamy, Sharath Ramaraj:
Dynamic programming - neural network real-time traffic adaptive signal control algorithm.
- D. N. P. Murthy:
Product warranty and reliability.
- Rahul Rai, Venkat Allada:
Agent-based optimization for product family design.
- O. Mahesh, G. Srinivasan:
Multi-objectives for incremental cell formation problem.
- R. P. Sundarraj:
A model for standardizing human decisions concerning service-contracts management.
- Ángel Marín:
Airport management: taxi planning.
- Prabha Sharma:
Algorithms for the optimum communication spanning tree problem.
- S. Kalpakam, S. Shanthi:
A continuous review perishable system with renewal demands.
- S. K. Srinivasan, R. Subramanian:
Reliability analysis of a three unit warm standby redundant system with repair.
- Hadi Mohammadi Bidhandi:
A new approach based on the surrogating method in the project time compression problems.
- Savita Mishra, Ajit Ghosh:
Interactive fuzzy programming approach to Bi-level quadratic fractional programming problems.
- Sonia Puri, M. C. Puri:
Max-min sum minimization transportation problem.
- B. Krishna Kumar, D. Arivudainambi, A. Krishnamoorthy:
Some results on a generalized M/G/1 feedback queue with negative customers.
- V. Charles, D. Dutta:
Extremization of multi-objective stochastic fractional programming problem.
- K. Ganesan, P. Veeramani:
Fuzzy linear programs with trapezoidal fuzzy numbers.
- K. Thangavel, D. Ashok Kumar:
Optimization of code book in vector quantization.