- E. M. Bonotto, L. P. Gimenes, M. Federson:
Oscillation for a second-order neutral differential equation with impulses.
- Weiping Guo, Qi Guo:
Convergence theorems of fixed points for asymptotically hemi-pseudocontractive mappings.
- Li Zhang, Jieqing Tan, Hongyi Wu, Zhi Liu:
The weighted dual functions for Wang-Bézier type generalized Ball bases and their applications.
- Paulo D. F. Gouveia, Alexander Plakhov, Delfim F. M. Torres:
Two-dimensional body of maximum mean resistance.
- Heng-fei Ding, Yu-xin Zhang, San-fu Wang, Xiao-ya Yang:
A note on some quadrature based three-step iterative methods for non-linear equations.
- José L. Hueso, Eulalia Martínez, Juan R. Torregrosa:
Third order iterative methods free from second derivative for nonlinear systems.
- Minbo Yang, Baorong Li:
Solitary waves for non-homogeneous Schrödinger-Maxwell system.
- J. Dziok:
Applications of extreme points to distortion estimates.
- Ruyun Chen, Shuhuang Xiang:
Note on the homotopy perturbation method for multivariate vector-value oscillatory integrals.
- Li Shan, Yanren Hou:
A fully discrete stabilized finite element method for the time-dependent Navier-Stokes equations.
- Carmelina Frammartino:
A Nyström method for solving 2sth order boundary value problems.
- K. R. Kazmi, Huzoor H. Khan, Naeem Ahmad:
Existence and iterative approximation of solutions of a system of general variational inclusions.
- Rekha Srivastava:
Classes of series identities and associated hypergeometric reduction formulas.
- Tadeusz Jankowski:
Positive solutions for three-point one-dimensional p-Laplacian boundary value problems with advanced arguments.
- Changjiang Bu, Min Li, Kuize Zhang, Lan Zheng:
Group inverse for the block matrices with an invertible subblock.
- Jaume Llibre, Amar Makhlouf:
Bifurcation of limit cycles from a 4-dimensional center in 1: n resonance.
- Guangqing Long, Mitali Madhumita Sahani, Gnaneshwar Nelakanti:
Polynomially based multi-projection methods for Fredholm integral equations of the second kind.
- Alberto Rolo-Naranjo, Rocio Rebollido-Rios, Kenia Melchor-Rodriguez, Edelsys Codorniu-Hernández:
Pseudo-phase portrait applied to pattern recognition in flavonoid-protein interactions.
- Francisco M. Fernández:
On some approximate methods for nonlinear models.
- Hui-qiang Ma, Jiu-ping Xu, Nan-jing Huang:
An iterative method for a system of linear complementarity problems with perturbations and interval data.
- S. Srinivas, R. Gayathri:
Peristaltic transport of a Newtonian fluid in a vertical asymmetric channel with heat transfer and porous medium.
- Shu-fan Wang, Bing Zheng, Zhiping Xiong, Zi-zhen Li:
The condition numbers for weighted Moore-Penrose inverse and weighted linear least squares problem.
- Arun Kumar:
A model for hyperparasitism in malaria with environmental fluctuations.
- Ryan Sassaman, Anjan Biswas:
Topological and non-topological solitons of the generalized Klein-Gordon equations.
- Sh. Khosravianarab, S. R. Kulkarni, Om P. Ahuja:
Some classes of analytic functions involving differential subordinations.
- Xue-Zhang Liang, Jie-Lin Zhang, Ming Zhang, Li-Hong Cui:
Superposition interpolation process in Cn.
- Marta Fort, Joan Antoni Sellarès:
Computing generalized higher-order Voronoi diagrams on triangulated surfaces.
- Célia A. Zorzo Barcelos, V. B. Pires:
An automatic based nonlinear diffusion equations scheme for skin lesion segmentation.
- Mujahid Abbas, B. E. Rhoades:
Common fixed point results for noncommuting mappings without continuity in generalized metric spaces.
- Xiao-Ying Qin, Yan-Ping Sun:
Approximate analytic solutions for a two-dimensional mathematicalmodel of a packed-bed electrode using the Adomian decomposition method.
- Malik Mamode:
Variational iterative method and initial-value problems.
- Xiuxiang Liu, Zhiting Xu:
Oscillation criteria for a forced mixed type Emden-Fowler equation with impulses.
- Xiaodi Li:
Existence and global exponential stability of periodic solution for impulsive Cohen-Grossberg-type BAM neural networks with continuously distributed delays.
- Hua Ke, Weimin Ma, Yaodong Ni:
Optimization models and a GA-based algorithm for stochastic time-cost trade-off problem.
- A. Algaba, C. García, M. Reyes:
Local bifurcation of limit cycles and integrability of a class of nilpotent systems of differential equations.
- Liping Zhang, Soon-Yi Wu, Tingran Gao:
Improved smoothing Newton methods for P0 nonlinear complementarity problems.
- R. Aloy, M. Consuelo Casabán, Lucas Jódar:
A discrete eigenfunctions method for computing mixed hyperbolic problems based on an implicit difference scheme.
- Alfred Huber:
A generalized exponential transform method for solving non-linear evolution equations of physical relevance.
- Haiyan Xu, Kevin W. Li, D. Marc Kilgour, Keith W. Hipel:
A matrix-based approach to searching colored paths in a weighted colored multidigraph.
- Ravi P. Agarwal, Ram U. Verma:
General implicit variational inclusion problems based on A-maximal (m)-relaxed monotonicity (AMRM) frameworks.
- T. R. Gulati, Geeta:
On some symmetric dual models in multiobjective programming.
- Kuo-Hsiung Wang, Yu-Ju Chen:
Comparative analysis of availability between three systems with general repair times, reboot delay and switching failures.
- Pham Chi Vinh:
Explicit secular equations of Rayleigh waves in elastic media under the influence of gravity and initial stress.
- Kiyotaka Yamamura, Koki Suda, Naoya Tamura:
LP narrowing: A new strategy for finding all solutions of nonlinear equations.
- Ronghua Li, Min Liu, Wan-kai Pang:
Convergence of numerical solutions to stochastic pantograph equations with Markovian switching.
- Tibor K. Pogány, Arjun K. Rathie:
Extension of a quadratic transformation due to Exton.
- O. M. Kwon, J. H. Park, S. M. Lee:
Corrigendum to published papers in Applied Mathematics and Computation.
- M. M. Ali, Z. Kajee-Bagdadi:
Improved versions of the LEDE algorithm for constrained global optimization.
- Manuel Arana-Jiménez, Antonio Rufián-Lizana, Gabriel Ruiz Garzón, Rafaela Osuna Gómez:
Efficient solutions in V-KT-pseudoinvex multiobjective control problems: A characterization.
- Xiaozhuo Han, Cang Hui, Yanyu Zhang:
Effects of time-lagged niche construction on metapopulation dynamics and environmental heterogeneity.
- Huan-He Dong, Xin-Zeng Wang:
A Lie algebra containing four parameters for the generalized Dirac hierarchy.
- Songxiao Li, Stevo Stevic:
Integral-type operators from Bloch-type spaces to Zygmund-type spaces.
- Ou Yigui, Zhou Qian:
A nonmonotonic trust region algorithm for a class of semi-infinite minimax programming.
- Joanna Petela:
Average conditions for Kolmogorov systems.
- Pierpaolo Natalini, Roberto Patrizi, Paolo E. Ricci:
Heat problems for a starlike shaped plate.
- Wuneng Zhou, Minghao Li:
Mixed time-delays dependent exponential stability for uncertain stochastic high-order neural networks.
- George L. Karakostas:
Solvability of the Phi-Laplacian with nonlocal boundary conditions.
- Yang Zhang:
A finite difference method for fractional partial differential equation.
- P. Patri'cio, R. E. Hartwig:
Some additive results on Drazin inverses.
- Jianying Zhang, Guangwu Yan, Yinfeng Dong:
A new lattice Boltzmann model for the laplace equation.
- Chengjian Zhang, Tingting Qin, Jie Jin:
An improvement of the numerical stability results for nonlinear neutral delay-integro-differential equations.
- Congxu Zhu:
Adaptive synchronization of two novel different hyperchaotic systems with partly uncertain parameters.
- Mário M. Graça:
Removing multiplicities in C by double newtonization.
- Ian P. Martines, Hristo V. Kojouharov, James P. Grover:
A chemostat model of resource competition and allelopathy.
- Liping Wen, Suxia Wang, Yuexin Yu:
Dissipativity of Runge-Kutta methods for neutral delay integro-differential equations.
- Sheng Chen:
A large-eddy-based lattice Boltzmann model for turbulent flow simulation.
- Yuan-Yuan Zhou, Guo-Feng Zhang:
A generalization of parameterized inexact Uzawa method for generalized saddle point problems.
- E. M. Elsayed, Bratislav Iricanin:
On a max-type and a min-type difference equation.
- Temur Jangveladze, Zurab Kiguradze, Beny Neta:
Finite difference approximation of a nonlinear integro-differential system.
- Khalida Inayat Noor, Mohammad Arif, Wasim Ul-Haq:
On k-uniformly close-to-convex functions of complex order.
- Qing-bang Zhang, Ru-liang Deng, Liu Liu:
Existence theorem and algorithm for a general implicit variational inequality in Banach space.
- Lingxia Liu:
Local analytic solutions of a functional differential equation alphaz+betax'(z)=x(az+bx"(z)).
- Hina Khan, Ram N. Mohapatra, K. Vajravelu, S. J. Liao:
The explicit series solution of SIR and SIS epidemic models.
- Jing Zhao, Songnian He:
A new iterative method for equilibrium problems and fixed point problems of infinitely nonexpansive mappings and monotone mappings.
- Manoj Pandey, B. D. Pandey, V. D. Sharma:
Symmetry groups and similarity solutions for the system of equations for a viscous compressible fluid.
- Michel H. Geoffroy:
Stability of Mann's iterates under metric regularity.
- Abdellah Bnouhachem, Muhammad Aslam Noor, Mohamed Khalfaoui, Zhaohan Sheng:
A new logarithmic-quadratic proximal method for nonlinear complementarity problems.
- Qingbing Liu, Guoliang Chen, Jian Huang:
On the parallel GSAOR method for block diagonally dominant matrices.
- K. R. Kazmi, B. S. Komal, F. A. Khan, Pankaj Mansotra:
Sensitivity analysis for a system of parametric general quasi-variational-like inequality problems in uniformly smooth Banach spaces.
- M. A. Omar, A. Aboul-Hassan, S. I. Rabia:
The composite Milstein methods for the numerical solution of Stratonovich stochastic differential equations.
- Bülent Saka, Idris Dag:
Quartic B-spline Galerkin approach to the numerical solution of the KdVB equation.
- Han Long, Xinjian Zhang:
Construction and calculation of reproducing kernel determined by various linear differential operators.
- Chun-Jung Chu, Vincent Shin-Mu Tseng, Tyne Liang:
An efficient algorithm for mining high utility itemsets with negative item values in large databases.
- Baodan Tian, Yanhong Qiu, Ning Chen:
Periodic and almost periodic solution for a non-autonomous epidemic predator-prey system with time-delay.
- Yingxin Guo:
Mean square global asymptotic stability of stochastic recurrent neural networks with distributed delays.
- Stefan Stanimirovic, Predrag S. Stanimirovic, Marko Miladinovic, Aleksandar Ilic:
Catalan matrix and related combinatorial identities.
- Guoliang Hou, Li Wang:
A generalized iterative method and comparison results using projection techniques for solving linear systems.
- Stevo Stevic:
Norm of weighted composition operators from alpha-Bloch spaces to weighted-type spaces.
- Changbum Chun, Beny Neta:
Certain improvements of Newton's method with fourth-order convergence.
- Junhai Ma, Qin Gao:
Stability and Hopf bifurcations in a business cycle model with delay.
- Jin-Ming Zuo:
Solitons and periodic solutions for the Rosenau-KdV and Rosenau-Kawahara equations.
- Stevo Stevic:
On new Bloch-type spaces.
- Lazhar Bougoffa:
On the traveling wave solutions for a parabolic-hyperbolic system in linear thermoelasticity.
- Bratislav Iricanin, Stevo Stevic:
Eventually constant solutions of a rational difference equation.
- Ismail Aslan:
Exact and explicit solutions to some nonlinear evolution equations by utilizing the (G'/G)-expansion method.
- E. J. Parkes:
A note on travelling-wave solutions to Lax's seventh-order KdV equation.
- Wei Qian, Shen Cong, Youxian Sun, Shumin Fei:
Novel robust stability criteria for uncertain systems with time-varying delay.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:24:38 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nguyen Huy Tuan, Dang Duc Trong:
A new regularized method for two dimensional nonhomogeneous backward heat problem.
- Xiuqiao Xiang, Jianzhong Zhou, Li Mo, Zhimeng Luo, Chaoshun Li:
Improved algorithm about NSFOT.
- Zhenyuan Guo, Lihong Huang:
LMI conditions for global robust stability of delayed neural networks with discontinuous neuron activations.
- S. Ponnusamy, A. Vasudevarao, H. Yanagihara:
Region of variability for close-to-convex functions-II.
- C. Beccari, Giulio Casciola, Lucia Romani:
Shape controlled interpolatory ternary subdivision.
- Junyan Xu, Lijuan Chen, Zhong Li:
Convergence behavior of delayed bidirectional associative memory cellular neural networks with asymptotically periodic coefficients.
- Gautam Choudhury, Kandarpa Deka:
An MX/G/1 unreliable retrial queue with two phases of service and Bernoulli admission mechanism.
- Marwan Aloqeili:
Global stability of a rational symmetric difference equation.
- Weifeng Yang:
On an integral-type operator between bloch-type spaces.
- Vasilios N. Katsikis:
A Matlab-based rapid method for computing lattice-subspaces and vector sublattices of Rn: Applications in portfolio insurance.
- Jing Xiao, YuPing Yan, Jun Zhang:
HPBILc: A histogram-based EDA for continuous optimization.
- Robert Cupec, Ratko Grbic, Kristian Sabo, Rudolf Scitovski:
Three points method for searching the best least absolute deviations plane.
- V. A. Dimitriou, N. Tsantas:
Prospective control in an enhanced manpower planning model.
- Nan-Hong Kuo, C. D. Hu:
A study of the solutions of the combined sine-cosine-Gordon equation.
- Liang Fang, Guoping He, Yunhong Hu:
A new smoothing Newton-type method for second-order cone programming problems.
- Pratulananda Das, Prasanta Malik, Ekrem Savas:
On statistical limit points of double sequences.
- Guirong Jiang, Qigui Yang:
Bifurcation analysis in an SIR epidemic model with birth pulse and pulse vaccination.
- G. Q. Wang, Y. Q. Bai:
A primal-dual interior-point algorithm for second-order cone optimization with full Nesterov-Todd step.
- Weichen Shi:
Collinear periodic cracks and/or rigid line inclusions ofantiplane sliding mode in one-dimensional hexagonal quasicrystal.
- Jinping Jiang, Yanren Hou:
The global attractor of g-Navier-Stokes equations with linear dampness on R2.
- Ruyun Ma, Xiaoling Han:
Existence and multiplicity of positive solutions of a nonlinear eigenvalue problem with indefinite weight function.
- H. Susanto, N. Karjanto:
Newton's method's basins of attraction revisited.
- Zuo-Lei Wang, Xue-Rong Shi:
Chaotic bursting lag synchronization of Hindmarsh-Rose system via a single controller.
- Zhanwen Ding, Qinglan Hang, Lixin Tian:
Analysis of the dynamics of Cournot team-game with heterogeneous players.
- Gintaras Palubeckis:
A new bounding procedure and an improved exact algorithm for the Max-2-SAT problem.
- Shuxia Pan, Shimin Wan:
Traveling wave fronts in a delayed population model of Daphnia magna.
- Sergio Serrano:
Asymptotic ordination of artificial satellite Hamiltonian.
- Djurdje Cvijovic:
Summation formulae for finite cotangent sums.
- Xiao-Rui Hu, Yong Chen:
Two-dimensional symmetry reduction of (2 + 1)-dimensional nonlinear Klein-Gordon equation.
- Baoheng Yao, Jianping Chen:
A new analytical solution branch for the Blasius equation with a shrinking sheet.
- Yanbin Sang, Hua Su:
Several sufficient conditions of solvability for a nonlinear higher-order three-point boundary value problem with all derivatives.
- Mohammad Kafini, Salim A. Messaoudi:
On the uniform decay in viscoelastic problems in Rn.
- Xiangling Zhu:
Integral-type operators from iterated logarithmic Bloch spaces to Zygmund-type spaces.
- Shy-Der Lin, Li-Fen Chang, H. M. Srivastava:
A certain class of incomplete elliptic integrals and associated definite integrals.
- Junesang Choi, P. J. Anderson, H. M. Srivastava:
Carlitz's q-Bernoulli and q-Euler numbers and polynomials and a class of generalized q-Hurwitz zeta functions.
- Robert A. Van Gorder:
Computation of certain infinite series of the form Sigma f(n)nk for arbitrary real-valued k.
- Fajun Yu:
A non-isospectral integrable couplings of Volterra lattice hierarchy with self-consistent sources.
- Nigam Chandra Parida, Soumyendu Raha:
Regularized numerical integration of multibody dynamics with the generalized alpha method.
- Bin Xu, Xi-Qiang Liu:
Classification, reduction, group invariant solutions and conservation laws of the Gardner-KP equation.
- Suxiang Yang, Ziwen Jiang:
Mixed covolume method for parabolic problems on triangular grids.
- Xiaoliang Zhou:
The estimate for number of zeros of solutions of second order functional differential equations.
- Zhijun Zeng:
Dynamics of a non-autonomous ratio-dependent food chain model.
- Shengguo Li, Xiangke Liao, Lizhi Cheng:
A new fourth-order iterative method for finding multiple roots of nonlinear equations.
- Nikolai A. Kudryashov, Dmitry I. Sinelshchikov:
Exact solutions of equations for the Burgers hierarchy.
- Yunong Zhang, Yanyan Shi, Ke Chen, Chaoli Wang:
Global exponential convergence and stability of gradient-based neural network for online matrix inversion.
- Quan Yuan, Zhiqing He, Huinan Leng:
Erratum to: "An evolution strategy method for computing eigenvalue bounds of interval matrices" [Applied Mathematics and Computation 196 (2008) 257-265].