- Rodrigo Capobianco Guido, Jose Carlos Pereira, Jan Frans Willem Slaets:
Introduction to the special issue on Emergent Applications of Fractals and Wavelets in Biology and Biomedicine.
- Reema Taneja, Kennon C. Shelton, Ajit Sadana:
Fractal binding and dissociation kinetics of prion proteins on biosensor surfaces.
- Khan M. Iftekharuddin, Jing Zheng, Mohammad A. Islam, Robert J. Ogg:
Fractal-based brain tumor detection in multimodal MRI.
- Elisa Magosso, Mauro Ursino, Anna Zaniboni, Elena Gardella:
A wavelet-based energetic approach for the analysis of biomedical signals: Application to the electroencephalogram and electro-oculogram.
- Xingyuan Wang, Luo Chao, Meng Juan:
Nonlinear dynamic research on EEG signals in HAI experiment.
- André Augusto Spadotto, Ana Rita Gatto, Rodrigo Capobianco Guido, Arlindo Neto Montagnoli, Paula Cristina Cola, Jose Carlos Pereira, Arthur Oscar Schelp:
Classification of normal swallowing and oropharyngeal dysphagia using wavelet.
- Shouzhi Yang, Yongdong Huang:
Construction of a class of compactly supported symmetric and balanced refinable function vector by GTST.
- Attila R. Imre:
Fractal dimension of time-indexed paths.
- Paulo Rogério Scalassara, Maria Eugenia Dajer, Carlos Dias Maciel, Rodrigo Capobianco Guido, Jose Carlos Pereira:
Relative entropy measures applied to healthy and pathological voice characterization.
- Paul Sacks, Jaemin Shin:
Computational methods for some inverse scattering problems.
- H. X. Wu, H. Z. Luo, S. L. Li:
The global convergence of augmented Lagrangian methods based on NCP function in constrained nonconvex optimization.
- Yuan Gong Sun, Fan Wei Meng:
Oscillation of second-order delay differential equations with mixed nonlinearities.
- Kelong Zheng, Yu Wu, Shouming Zhong:
Discrete nonlinear integral inequalities in two variables and their applications.
- Quan-Fang Wang:
Computation issue of pointwise controls for diffusion Hopfield neural network system.
- Moawwad El-Mikkawy, El-Desouky Rahmo:
A new recursive algorithm for inverting general periodic pentadiagonal and anti-pentadiagonal matrices.
- Fajun Yu, Li Li:
An integrable couplings of Dirac soliton hierarchy with self-consistent sources.
- Yunjuan Wang, Detong Zhu:
An affine scaling optimal path method with interior backtracking curvilinear technique for linear constrained optimization.
- Halim Özdemir, Murat Sarduvan, Ahmet Yasar Özban, Nesrin Güler:
On idempotency and tripotency of linear combinations of two commuting tripotent matrices.
- O. M. Kwon, Ju H. Park, S. M. Lee:
Augmented Lyapunov functional approach to stability of uncertain neutral systems with time-varying delays.
- K. Fakhar, T. Hayat, Cheng Yi, Kun Zhao:
Symmetry transformation of solutions for the Navier-Stokes equations.
- Stevo Stevic:
Norm and essential norm of composition followed by differentiation from alpha-Bloch spaces to Hµinfinity.
- Xian Wu, Jilin Chen:
Existence theorems of periodic solutions for a class of damped vibration problems.
- Hengfei Ding, Yuxin Zhang:
A new unconditionally stable compact difference scheme of O(tau2+h4) for the 1D linear hyperbolic equation.
- A. Flores-Franulic, Heriberto Román-Flores, Yurilev Chalco-Cano:
Markov type inequalities for fuzzy integrals.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
The Cole-Hopf transformation and multiple soliton solutions for the integrable sixth-order Drinfeld-Sokolov-Satsuma-Hirota equation.
- J. C. Zúñiga Anaya, D. Henrion:
An improved Toeplitz algorithm for polynomial matrix null-space computation.
- Scott K. Hansen, Bernard H. Kueper:
An efficient method for asymptotic solution to some linear PDEs having arbitrary time-varying type I boundary conditions.
- Filiz Tascan, Ahmet Bekir:
Travelling wave solutions of the Cahn-Allen equation by using first integral method.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:24:36 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)
- Ming-Chien Yang:
Path embedding in star graphs.
- Jianzhong Zhou, Rengcun Fang, Yuhong Li, Yongchuan Zhang, Bing Peng:
Parameter optimization of nonlinear grey Bernoulli model using particle swarm optimization.
- Min Lü, Guo-Liang Chen, Xi-Rong Xu:
On super edge-connectivity of product graphs.
- Jianxiong Ye, Enmin Feng, Hansheng Lian, Zhilong Xiu:
Existence of equilibrium points and stability of the nonlinear dynamical system in microbial continuous cultures.
- Dawn A. Lott, Auris Henriquez, Benjamin J. M. Sturdevant, Anjan Biswas:
A numerical study of optical soliton-like structures resulting from the nonlinear Schrödinger's equation with square-root law nonlinearity.
- Hakan K. Akmaz:
Three-dimensional elastic problems of three-dimensional quasicrystals.
- Hung-Chang Chan, Jou-Ming Chang, Yue-Li Wang, Shi-Jinn Horng:
Geodesic-pancyclicity and fault-tolerant panconnectivity of augmented cubes.
- Zhanping Wang:
Stability of solution to a class of investment system.
- Karen Avetisyan, Stevo Stevic:
Extended Cesàro operators between different Hardy spaces.
- Jinyan Fan, Jianyu Pan:
A note on the Levenberg-Marquardt parameter.
- Zhengde Dai, Jun Liu, Donglong Li:
Applications of HTA and EHTA to YTSF Equation.
- Anthony Sofo:
Integral forms of sums associated with harmonic numbers.
- Yongjun Li, Suyun Wang, Hongqing Wu:
Pullback attractors for non-autonomous reaction-diffusion equations in Lp.
- Fajun Yu, Li Li:
A new matrix Lie algebra, the multicomponent Yang hierarchy and its super-integrable coupling system.
- Luhong Ye, Zhiting Xu:
Oscillation criteria for second order quasilinear neutral delay differential equations.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Two systems of two-component integrable equations: Multiple soliton solutions and multiple singular soliton solutions.
- A. S. Abdel Rady, A. H. Khater, E. S. Osman, Mohammed Khalfallah:
New periodic wave and soliton solutions for system of coupled Korteweg-de Vries equations.
- Santiago Badia, Ramon Codina:
On a multiscale approach to the transient Stokes problem: Dynamic subscales and anisotropic space-time discretization.
- Li Zhang, Hongyi Wu, Jieqing Tan:
Dual basis functions for the NS-power basis and their applications.
- R. W. Smink, B. P. de Hon, A. G. Tijhuis:
Fast and accurate computation of Bessel functions with (large) complex order and argument.
- Zuhan Liu, Ling Zhou:
The spinor Ginzburg-Landau model in dimension three.
- Dongyang Shi, Jincheng Ren, Xiaobin Hao:
A new second order nonconforming mixed finite element scheme for the stationary Stokes and Navier-Stokes equations.
- Ailin Qian, Yujiang Wu:
A computational method for a Cauchy problem of Laplace's equation.
- Jian Cao:
New proofs of generating functions for Rogers-Szegö polynomials.
- Xiaoping Zhang, Yongping Sun:
Monotone positive solutions of second-order multi-point boundary value problems.
- Keyvan Amini, M. Reza Peyghami:
Exploring complexity of large update interior-point methods for P*(kappa) linear complementarity problem based on Kernel function.
- Ping Wang, Kewang Zheng:
Regularization approach for inverting the exponential radon transforms (ERT).
- José L. López, Ester Pérez Sinusía, Nico M. Temme:
Multi-point Taylor approximations in one-dimensional linear boundary value problems.
- Jeerapond Leelawattanachai, Charin Modchang, Wannapong Triampo, Darapond Triampo, Yongwimon Lenbury:
Modeling and genetic algorithm optimization of early events in signal transduction via dynamics of G-protein-coupled receptors: Internalization consideration.
- Sheldon B. Opps, Nasser Saad, H. M. Srivastava:
Recursion formulas for Appell's hypergeometric function F2 with some applications to radiation field problems.
- Maged G. Bin-Saad:
Some presentations, connections and series expansions for the generalized Voigt functions.
- T. T. M. Onyango, David B. Ingham, Daniel Lesnic:
Inverse reconstruction of boundary condition coefficients in one-dimensional transient heat conduction.