- F. J. André, C. Romero:
Computing compromise solutions: On the connections between compromise programming and composite programming.
- H. M. Srivastava, Ding-Gong Yang, N-Eng Xu:
Some subclasses of meromorphically multivalent functions associated with a linear operator.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
The tanh-coth and the sine-cosine methods for kinks, solitons, and periodic solutions for the Pochhammer-Chree equations.
- Yuan-Ming Wang:
Global asymptotic stability of 3-species Lotka-Volterra models with diffusion and time delays.
- Murat Ihsan Kömürcü, Nedim Tutkun, Ismail Hakki Özölçer, Adem Akpinar:
Estimation of the beach bar parameters using the genetic algorithms.
- Kakali Karmakar, Sanat Kumar Majumder:
Maximum entropy approach in a traffic stream.
- Shiwei Yu, Kejun Zhu, Fengqin Diao:
A dynamic all parameters adaptive BP neural networks model and its application on oil reservoir prediction.
- Ali Reza Soheili, Soheil Salahshour:
Moving mesh method with local time step refinement for blow-up problems.
- Donal O'Regan, Reza Saadati:
Nonlinear contraction theorems in probabilistic spaces.
- Heriberto Román-Flores, A. Flores-Franulic, Yurilev Chalco-Cano:
A convolution type inequality for fuzzy integrals.
- Huailing Song, Yirang Yuan:
The expanded upwind-mixed multi-step method for the miscible displacement problem in three dimensions.
- Ritesh Kumar, Mohan K. Kadalbajoo:
A class of high resolution shock capturing schemes for hyperbolic conservation laws.
- Eleanor Jenkins, Hyesuk Lee:
A domain decomposition method for the Oseen-viscoelastic flow equations.
- Leonid Berezansky, L. Idels:
Periodic Fox production harvesting models with delay.
- Justie Su-tzu Juan, Chun-Ming Huang:
On the strong distance problems of pyramid networks.
- Manish Modani, Maithili Sharan, S. Chandra Sekhara Rao:
Numerical solution of elliptic partial differential equations on parallel systems.
- Juan F. Navarro:
On the implementation of the Poincaré-Lindstedt technique.
- J. B. Mena:
Datum transformation by Gauss projection of the ellipsoid onto the sphere and bilinear function of complex variable: An application to ETRS89-ED50.
- Leslaw K. Bieniasz:
Experiments with a local adaptive grid h-refinement for the finite-difference solution of BVPs in singularly perturbed second-order ODEs.
- Harun Karsli, Vijay Gupta:
Some approximation properties of q-Chlodowsky operators.
- Vijay Gupta, Jyoti Sinha:
Direct results on certain Szasz-Mirakyan operators.
- Li Zu, Daqing Jiang, Donal O'Regan:
Existence theory for multiple solutions to semipositone Dirichlet boundary value problems with singular dependent nonlinearities for second-order impulsive differential equations.
- Chao-Hung Wang, Li-Chang Hsu:
Using genetic algorithms grey theory to forecast high technology industrial output.
- Ping Li, Shou-ming Zhong:
BIBO stabilization of time-delayed system with nonlinear perturbation.
- Siraj-Ul-Islam, Syed Ikram A. Tirmizi, Fazal-i-Haq, Muhammad Azam Khan:
Non-polynomial splines approach to the solution of sixth-order boundary-value problems.
- Hamed Qahri Saremi, Babak Abedin, Amir Hosein Meimand Kermani:
Website structure improvement: Quadratic assignment problem approach and ant colony meta-heuristic technique.
- B. Jarboui, N. Damak, P. Siarry, A. Rebai:
A combinatorial particle swarm optimization for solving multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problems.
- Rahman Farnoosh, Morteza Ebrahimi:
Monte Carlo method for solving Fredholm integral equations of the second kind.
- Jianjun Jiao, Guoping Pang, Lansun Chen, Guilie Luo:
A delayed stage-structured predator-prey model with impulsive stocking on prey and continuous harvesting on predator.
- George A. Papakostas, Yiannis S. Boutalis, Constantin Papaodysseus, Dimitrios K. Fragoulis:
Numerical stability of fast computation algorithms of Zernike moments.
- Subhra Bhattacharya, B. N. Mandal:
Numerical solution of a singular integro-differential equation.
- E. Ahmed A. S. Elgazzar, A. S. Hegazi:
Modeling the avian flu, lessons form complex adaptive systems in biology.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:24:33 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- K. Ghanbari:
A survey on inverse and generalized inverse eigenvalue problems for Jacobi matrices.
- Roy Danchick:
Gauss meets Newton again: How to make Gauss orbit determination from two position vectors more efficient and robust with Newton-Raphson iterations.
- Eduardo Massad, Stefen Ma, Mark Chen, Cláudio José Struchiner, Nico Stollenwerk, Maíra Aguiar:
Scale-free network of a dengue epidemic.
- Suh-Wen Chiou:
Optimization of congestion pricing road network with variable demands.
- Dongdong Jiang, Danfu Han:
Some one-parameter families of third-order methods for solving nonlinear equations.
- Amir Hossein A. E. Tabatabaei, Alaeddin Malek, Elham Shakour:
Numerical solution for the nonlinear eigenvalue problems in bifurcation points.
- Liqun Zhou, Guangda Hu:
Global exponential periodicity and stability of cellular neural networks with variable and distributed delays.
- Ching-Liang Su:
Locating MRI discrepancy by orientation invariant method.
- Yixiang Geng, Jibin Li:
Exact solutions to a nonlinearly dispersive Schrödinger equation.
- Quan Yuan, Zhiqing He, Huinan Leng:
An improvement for Chebyshev collocation method in solving certain Sturm-Liouville problems.
- Danfu Han, Peng Wu:
A family of combined iterative methods for solving nonlinear equation.
- Changbum Chun:
Some fourth-order iterative methods for solving nonlinear equations.
- G. A. Afrouzi, Z. Naghizadeh, S. Mahdavi:
Computational method to obtain positive solution for classes of Laplacian systems with sign-changing weight functions.
- Wan-kai Pang, Ronghua Li, Min Liu:
Convergence of the semi-implicit Euler method for stochastic age-dependent population equations.
- O. Sharomi, A. B. Gumel:
Curtailing smoking dynamics: A mathematical modeling approach.
- Khosrow Maleknejad, A. Salimi Shamloo:
Numerical solution of singular Volterra integral equations system of convolution type by using operational matrices.
- Seyed Hamid Reza Pasandideh, Seyed Taghi Akhavan Niaki:
A genetic algorithm approach to optimize a multi-products EPQ model with discrete delivery orders and constrained space.
- Luis P. B. Scott, Jorge Chahine, José R. Ruggiero:
Use of genetic algorithms and solvation potential to study peptides structure.
- Zdzislaw Jackiewicz, M. Rahman, Bruno D. Welfert:
Numerical solution of a Fredholm integro-differential equation modelling Theta-neural networks.
- Changbum Chun, YoonMee Ham:
Some second-derivative-free variants of super-Halley method with fourth-order convergence.
- Cevriye Gencer, Emel Kizilkaya Aydogan, Abdullah Soydemir:
Chemical agent detector placement methodology.
- Chunxia Jia, Detong Zhu:
An affine scaling interior algorithm Via Lanczos path for solving bound-constrained nonlinear systems.
- Maryam Yashtini, Alaeddin Malek:
A discrete-time neural network for solving nonlinear convex problems with hybrid constraints.
- E. Roghanian, M. B. Aryanezhad, S. J. Sadjadi:
Integrating goal programming, Kuhn-Tucker conditions, and penalty function approaches to solve linear bi-level programming problems.
- Erol Egrioglu, Çagdas Hakan Aladag, Süleyman Günay:
A new model selection strategy in artificial neural networks.
- P. Paramanathan, R. Uthayakumar:
An algorithm for computing the fractal dimension of waveforms.
- Michael G. Tzoumas:
On sign symmetric circulant matrices.
- Chun-Xia Zhang, Jiang-She Zhang, Guan-Wei Wang:
An empirical study of using Rotation Forest to improve regressors.
- Kai Zhang, Ran Zhang, Yunguang Yin, Shi Yu:
Domain decomposition methods for linear and semilinear elliptic stochastic partial differential equations.
- C. Chiyaka, J. M. Tchuenche, W. Garira, S. Dube:
A mathematical analysis of the effects of control strategies on the transmission dynamics of malaria.
- R. Thukral:
Introduction to a Newton-type method for solving nonlinear equations.
- Zuhaila Ismail, Ilyani Abdullah, Norzieha Mustapha, Norsarahaida Amin:
A power-law model of blood flow through a tapered overlapping stenosed artery.
- J. Biazar, H. Ghazvini:
Numerical solution for special non-linear Fredholm integral equation by HPM.
- Aditya Kaushik, M. D. Sharma:
A uniformly convergent numerical method on non-uniform mesh for singularly perturbed unsteady Burger-Huxley equation.
- Stilianos Markolefas:
Standard Galerkin formulation with high order Lagrange finite elements for option markets pricing.
- Qing-Wen Wang, Hai-Xia Chang, Chun-Yan Lin:
P-(skew)symmetric common solutions to a pair of quaternion matrix equations.
- Qing-Wen Wang, Shao-Wen Yu, Chun-Yan Lin:
Extreme ranks of a linear quaternion matrix expression subject to triple quaternion matrix equations with applications.
- Kuang Yuan Kung, H. M. Srivastava:
Analytic transient solutions of a cylindrical heat equation with oscillating heat flux.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Analytic study on Burgers, Fisher, Huxley equations and combined forms of these equations.
- Khalid M. Hosny:
On the computational aspects of affine moment invariants for gray-scale images.
- Nasr-Al-Din Ide:
A new hybrid iteration method for solving algebraic equations.
- A. Azadeh, S. F. Ghaderi, H. Izadbakhsh:
Integration of DEA and AHP with computer simulation for railway system improvement and optimization.
- Emel Kizilkaya Aydogan, Cevriye Gencer:
Mining classification rules with Reduced MEPAR-miner Algorithm.
- Shih-Hsiang Chang, I-Ling Chang:
A new algorithm for calculating one-dimensional differential transform of nonlinear functions.
- B. Wang, S. Zhong, X. Liu:
Asymptotical stability criterion on neural networks with multiple time-varying delays.
- Arif Rafiq:
A note on "A family of methods for solving nonlinear equations".