- Xinchao Zhao, Xiao-Shan Gao, Ze-Chun Hu:
Evolutionary programming based on non-uniform mutation.
- Jian-guo Du, Tingwen Huang:
New results on stable region of Nash equilibrium of output game model.
- V. Kanwar, S. K. Tomar:
Modified families of Newton, Halley and Chebyshev methods.
- A. Malek, M. Alipour:
Numerical solution for linear and quadratic programming problems using a recurrent neural network.
- Hadi Sadoghi Yazdi, Sohrab Effati:
Eigenvalue spread criteria in the particle swarm optimization algorithm for solving of constraint parametric problems.
- Elçin Yusufoglu:
An efficient algorithm for solving integro-differential equations system.
- M. Ghazanfari, S. Alizadeh, M. Fathian, D. E. Koulouriotis:
Comparing simulated annealing and genetic algorithm in learning FCM.
- Raquel P. F. Guiné, A. E. Rodrigues, M. M. Figueiredo:
Modelling and simulation of pear drying.
- A. Vincent Antony Kumar, P. Balasubramaniam:
Optimal control for linear singular system using genetic programming.
- Awoke Andargie, Y. N. Reddy:
Fitted fourth-order tridiagonal finite difference method for singular perturbation problems.
- Muhammad Aslam Noor:
Some iterative methods free from second derivatives for nonlinear equations.
- J. Rashidinia, R. Jalilian, K. Farajeyan:
Spline approximate solution of fifth-order boundary-value problem.
- Jisheng Kou:
Fourth-order variants of Cauchy's method for solving non-linear equations.
- José Romildo Malaquias, Carlos Roberto Lopes:
Implementing a computer algebra system in Haskell.
- M. J. Richard, J. J. McPhee, R. J. Anderson:
Computerized generation of motion equations using variational graph-theoretic methods.
- S. H. Hashemi, Hamid Reza Mohammadi Daniali, D. D. Ganji:
Numerical simulation of the generalized Huxley equation by He's homotopy perturbation method.
- Jisheng Kou, Yitian Li:
A family of new Newton-like methods.
- Yasuhito Tanaka:
Type two computability of social choice functions and the Gibbard-Satterthwaite theorem in an infinite society.
- Manoj Kumar:
Higher order method for singular boundary-value problems by using spline function.
- Stefano De Marchi:
Mathematics and wine.
- Edmond A. Jonckheere, Poonsuk Lohsoonthorn, F. Ariaei:
Upper bound on scaled Gromov-hyperbolic delta.
- M. S. El-Azab:
Solution of nonlinear transport-diffusion problems by linearization.
- Run Xu, Fanwei Meng:
Oscillation criteria for second order quasi-linear neutral delay differential equations.
- Lishan Liu, Xinguang Zhang, Yonghong Wu:
On existence of positive solutions of a two-point boundary value problem for a nonlinear singular semipositone system.
- Meijie Ma, Guizhen Liu, Xiangfeng Pan:
Path embedding in faulty hypercubes.
- H. Saberi Najafi, A. Refahi, M. Akbari:
Weighted FOM-inverse vector iteration method for computing a few smallest (largest) eigenvalues of pair (A, B).
- Kostas Zotos:
Improving numerical software.
- Xuewen Mu, Yaling Zhang, Sanyang Liu:
A new branch and bound method with pretreatment for the binary quadratic programming.
- T. Narayaninsamy:
A method to construct irregular fractal curves.
- T. Narayaninsamy:
Fractional iterates for piecewise differentiable maps.
- Arif Rafiq:
A note on "New family of iterative methods for nonlinear equations".
- Miguel Romera, Michael Small, Marius-F. Danca:
Deterministic and random synthesis of discrete chaos.
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:24:33 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Francisco A. Ocaña:
An approximation problem in computing electoral volatility.
- Nenad Ujevic, Goran Erceg, Ivan Lekic:
A family of methods for solving nonlinear equations.
- J. Rashidinia, R. Mohammadi, R. Jalilian, M. Ghasemi:
Convergence of cubic-spline approach to the solution of a system of boundary-value problems.
- S. M. Hashemiparast:
Numerical integration using local Taylor expansions in nodes.
- B. Jarboui, M. Cheikh, P. Siarry, A. Rebai:
Combinatorial particle swarm optimization (CPSO) for partitional clustering problem.
- M. Z. Liu, Hui Liang, Z. W. Yang:
Stability of Runge-Kutta methods in the numerical solution of linear impulsive differential equations.
- Fengde Chen, Jinlin Shi:
On a delayed nonautonomous ratio-dependent predator-prey model with Holling type functional response and diffusion.
- Changfeng Ma, Jia Tang, Xiaohong Chen:
A globally convergent Levenberg-Marquardt method for solving nonlinear complementarity problem.
- Yi Li:
An effective algorithm of computing symbolic determinants with multivariate polynomial entries.
- Fazhan Geng, Minggen Cui:
Solving singular nonlinear second-order periodic boundary value problems in the reproducing kernel space.
- P. Balasubramaniam, E. Karthikeyan:
Fast simultaneous scalar multiplication.
- Qingbiao Wu, Yueqing Zhao:
Newton-Kantorovich type convergence theorem for a family of new deformed Chebyshev method.
- S. Raja Balachandar, K. Kannan:
Randomized gravitational emulation search algorithm for symmetric traveling salesman problem.
- Shan-He Wu, H. M. Srivastava:
Some improvements and generalizations of Steffensen's integral inequality.
- Hassan Salehi Fathabadi, Mehdi Ghiyasvand:
A new algorithm for solving the feasibility problem of a network flow.
- Carmen Coll, Elena Sánchez, Néstor Thome:
An algorithm for normalizing variable control systems.
- Mohamed Abd El-Hady Kassem:
Interactive stability cutting-plane algorithm for multiobjective nonlinear programming problems.
- Jinhai Chen:
Pre-symmetric approach and applications to indefinite non-symmetric problems.
- R. K. Gupta, A. K. Bhunia, S. K. Goyal:
An application of genetic algorithm in a marketing oriented inventory model with interval valued inventory costs and three-component demand rate dependent on displayed stock level.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Multiple-soliton solutions for the Boussinesq equation.
- Hsia-Hung Ou, Min-Shiang Hwang, Jinn-ke Jan:
A simple mobile communication billing system among charged parties.
- Qing Miao, Zuodong Yang:
Entire positive solution to the system of quasilinear elliptic equations.
- Xiaoshan Zhao, Wei Xu:
Travelling wave solutions for a class of the generalized Benjamin-Bona-Mahoney equations.
- Suh-Wen Chiou:
An optimization model for area traffic control with link tolls.
- Chunlian Liu, Zuodong Yang:
Existence of large solutions for quasilinear elliptic problems with a gradient term.
- A. Golbabai, M. Javidi:
Newton-like iterative methods for solving system of non-linear equations.
- Xiang-Ping Yan:
Stability and Hopf bifurcation for a delayed prey-predator system with diffusion effects.
- La-sheng Wang, Changlin Mei, Hong Xue:
The semi-implicit Euler method for stochastic differential delay equation with jumps.
- Yulan Wang, Chunlai Mu, Zhaoyin Xiang:
Blowup of solutions to a porous medium equation with nonlocal boundary condition.
- Abbas Saadatmandi, Jalal Askari Farsangi:
Chebyshev finite difference method for a nonlinear system of second-order boundary value problems.