- Anqi He, Jianzhou Liu:
A parallel iterative criterion for H-matrices.
- Fathi M. Allan:
Derivation of the Adomian decomposition method using the homotopy analysis method.
- Soubhik Chakraborty, Kiran Kumar Sundararajan:
Winograd's algorithm statistically revisited: It pays to weigh than to count!
- H. T. Rathod, K. V. Nagaraja, B. Venkatesudu:
On the application of two symmetric Gauss Legendre quadrature rules for composite numerical integration over a triangular surface.
- Anchala Kumari, Soubhik Chakraborty:
Software complexity: A statistical case study through insertion sort.
- P. Balasubramaniam, E. Karthikeyan:
Elliptic curve scalar multiplication algorithm using complementary recoding.
- Changbum Chun:
Some variants of King's fourth-order family of methods for nonlinear equations.
- José A. Reyes, Fernando García-Alonso, José M. Ferrándiz, Jesús Vigo-Aguiar:
Numeric multistep variable methods for perturbed linear system integration.
- Jesús Vigo-Aguiar, J. Martín-Vaquero:
Exponential fitting BDF algorithms and their properties.
- J. R. Sharma, R. K. Guha:
A family of modified Ostrowski methods with accelerated sixth order convergence.
- Jong-Wuu Wu, Hsiu-Mei Lee, Chia-Ling Lei:
Computational testing algorithmic procedure of assessment for lifetime performance index of products with two-parameter exponential distribution.
- Jisheng Kou:
On Chebyshev-Halley methods with sixth-order convergence for solving non-linear equations.
- Kuo-Liang Chung, Yong-Huai Huang:
Speed up the computation of randomized algorithms for detecting lines, circles, and ellipses using novel tuning- and LUT-based voting platform.
- Jong-Wuu Wu, Wen-Chuan Lee, Sheau-Chiann Chen:
Computational comparison of the prediction intervals of future observation for three-parameter Pareto distribution with known shape parameter.
- A. Golbabai, M. Javidi:
A numerical solution for non-classical parabolic problem based on Chebyshev spectral collocation method.
- H. T. Rathod, B. Venkatesudu, K. V. Nagaraja, Md. Shafiqul Islam:
Gauss Legendre-Gauss Jacobi quadrature rules over a tetrahedral region.
- Soubhik Chakraborty, Suman Kumar Sourabh:
On why an algorithmic time complexity measure can be system invariant rather than system independent.
- Lu-Chuan Ceng, Jen-Chih Yao:
An extragradient-like approximation method for variational inequality problems and fixed point problems.
- Maryam Yashtini, Alaeddin Malek:
Solving complementarity and variational inequalities problems using neural networks.
- A. Shidfar, J. Damirchi, P. Reihani:
An stable numerical algorithm for identifying the solution of an inverse problem.
- Janusz Sokól:
On sufficient condition to be in a certain subclass of starlike functions defined by subordination.
- Junxiang Li, Bo Yu:
Truncated partitioning group correction algorithms for large-scale sparse unconstrained optimization.
- George A. Gravvanis, Victor N. Epitropou, Konstantinos M. Giannoutakis:
On the performance of parallel approximate inverse preconditioning using Java multithreading techniques.
- Jun Long, Changfeng Ma:
A filter method for solving nonlinear complementarity problems based on derivative-free line search.
- G. A. Afrouzi, S. Mahdavi, Z. Naghizadeh:
A numerical algorithm for finding solution of multiparameter semipositone Dirichlet problems.
- Ming Yuchi, Jong-Hwan Kim, Jun Jo:
A population ecology inspired parent selection strategy for numerical constrained optimization problems.
- R. Uthayakumar, P. Paramanathan:
An algorithm for computing fractal dimension of rectifiable irregular graphs.
- Shieh-Shing Lin:
An efficient graph technique based dual-type algorithm for NMNF problems with large capacity constraints.
- R. K. Mohanty:
The smart-BLAGE algorithm for singularly perturbed 2D elliptic partial differential equations.
- Eisa A. Al-Said, Muhammad Aslam Noor:
Numerical solutions of third-order system of boundary value problems.
- Jisheng Kou:
Second-derivative-free variants of Cauchy's method.
- I. K. Youssef, H. A. El-Arabawy:
Picard iteration algorithm combined with Gauss-Seidel technique for initial value problems.
- Zhenyu Huang, Muhammad Aslam Noor:
An explicit projection method for a system of nonlinear variational inequalities with different (gamma, r)-cocoercive mappings.
- Maria Cristina C. Cunha, Fábio Antonio Dorini:
A numerical scheme for the variance of the solution of the random transport equation.
- Chaolong Zhang, Weizhen Feng, Fengjian Yang:
Oscillations of higher order nonlinear functional differential equations with impulses.
- M. De la Sen:
On positivity of singular regular linear time-delay time-invariant systems subject to multiple internal and external incommensurate point delays.
- John O. Adeyeye:
A Newton-Cotes method for quantum stochastic differential equations.
- Barun Das, Manoranjan Maiti:
An application of bi-level newsboy problem in two substitutable items under capital cost.
- Jie Zhou, Zuodong Yang, Jianqing Zhao:
Existence of singular positive solutions for a class quasilinear elliptic equations.
- N. A. Mir, Naila Rafiq:
Third-order and fourth-order iterative methods for finding multiple and distinct zeros of non-linear equations.
- Honghui Yin, Zuodong Yang:
New results on the existence of bounded positive entire solutions for quasilinear elliptic systems.
- Hari M. Srivastava, Zoltán Finta, Vijay Gupta:
Direct results for a certain family of summation-integral type operators.
- Fanwei Meng, Run Xu:
Oscillation criteria for certain even order quasi-linear neutral differential equations with deviating arguments.
- Chun-Sheng Chen, Chun-Yao Hsu:
Imperfection sensitivity in the nonlinear vibration oscillations of initially stressed plates.
- Kwangsoo Kim, Hong Seo Ryoo:
Data separation via a finite number of discriminant functions: A global optimization approach.
- Hongxian Zhou, Wei Xu, Shuang Li, Ying Zhang:
On the number of limit cycles of a cubic polynomials Hamiltonian system under quintic perturbation.
- Xinyuan Liao, Shengfan Zhou, Yuming Chen:
On permanence and global stability in a general Gilpin-Ayala competition predator-prey discrete system.
- Sheng Zhang:
A generalized new auxiliary equation method and its application to the (2+1)-dimensional breaking soliton equations.
- Yijun Lou:
Bifurcation of travelling wave solutions in generalized phi-four equation.
- Yongkun Li:
Positive periodic solutions of discrete Lotka-Volterra competition systems with state dependent and distributed delays.
- Shahid S. Siddiqi, Ghazala Akram, Salman A. Malik:
Nonpolynomial sextic spline method for the solution along with convergence of linear special case fifth-order two-point boundary value problems.
- Xinsheng Du, Zengqin Zhao:
On existence theorems of positive solutions to nonlinear singular differential equations.
- Muhammad Aslam Noor:
New family of iterative methods for nonlinear equations.
- Baoguo Jia:
Bounds of the Hausdorff measure of the Koch curve.
- Yanbin Sang, Hua Su:
Several sufficient conditions of solvability for a nonlinear higher order three-point boundary value problem on time scales.
- H. S. Fu, B. Han, G. Q. Gai:
A wavelet multiscale-homotopy method for the inverse problem of two-dimensional acoustic wave equation.
- Cuihua Guo, Shangbin Cui:
Well-posedness of Cauchy problem of fourth-order Schrödinger equations in anisotropic Sobolev space.
- Djurdje Cvijovic, Hari M. Srivastava:
Summation of a family of finite secant sums.
- M. A. Helal, M. S. Mehanna:
The tanh method and Adomian decomposition method for solving the foam drainage equation.
- B. Chanane:
Sturm-Liouville problems with impulse effects.
- Xinhua Hu, Zhongxing Ye:
Valuing credit derivatives in a jump-diffusion model.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Multiple-soliton solutions for the KP equation by Hirota's bilinear method and by the tanh-coth method.
- Shahid S. Siddiqi, Ghazala Akram:
Solution of 10th-order boundary value problems using non-polynomial spline technique.
- Shahid S. Siddiqi, Ghazala Akram:
Numerical solution of a system of fourth order boundary value problems using cubic non-polynomial spline method.
- Iraj Mahdavi, Babak Javadi, Kaveh Fallah-Alipour, Jannes Slomp:
Designing a new mathematical model for cellular manufacturing system based on cell utilization.
- S. M. Lee, Ju H. Park:
Output feedback model predictive control for LPV systems using parameter-dependent Lyapunov function.
- Lingyu Song, Yinnian He, Zhihao Ge:
Stability and bifurcation for a kind of nonlinear delayed differential equations.
- A. Cordero, Juan R. Torregrosa:
Variants of Newton's Method using fifth-order quadrature formulas.
- Yan Sun, Maoan Han, Lokenath Debnath:
Existence of positive periodic solutions for a class of functional differential equations.
- Mridula Garg, Alka Rao, S. L. Kalla:
On a generalized finite Hankel transform.
- Wen-Lih Chen, Yu-Ching Yang, Haw-Long Lee:
Estimating the absorptivity in laser processing by inverse methodology.
- J. I. Ramos:
Numerical methods for nonlinear second-order hyperbolic partial differential equations. I. Time-linearized finite difference methods for 1-D problems.
- M. S. El-Azab, Mohamed El-Gamel:
A numerical algorithm for the solution of telegraph equations.
- M. C. Olguín, M. A. Medina, M. C. Sanziel, D. A. Tarzia:
Behavior of the solution of a Stefan problem by changing thermal coefficients of the substance.
- Changho Kim, Sang Dong Kim, Jungho Yoon:
Generalized Clenshaw-Curtis quadrature rule with application to a collocation least-squares method.
- Paul Georgescu, Gheorghe Morosanu:
Pest regulation by means of impulsive controls.
- J. I. Ramos:
Numerical methods for nonlinear second-order hyperbolic partial differential equations. II - Rothe's techniques for 1-D problems.
- Serena Matucci, Pavel Rehák:
Nonoscillatory solutions of a second-order nonlinear discrete system.
- Gergely Röst:
On the global attractivity controversy for a delay model of hematopoiesis.
- I. Barranco-Chamorro, A. Enguix-González, J. L. Moreno-Rebollo, J. M. Muñoz-Pichardo:
Local influence on the ratio and Horvitz-Thompson estimators through the second order approach.
- Luis F. Cordero, René Escalante:
Segmented Tau approximation for a parametric nonlinear neutral differential equation.
- J. Rashidinia, R. Jalilian, V. Kazemi:
Spline methods for the solutions of hyperbolic equations.
- Yong Liang, Kwong-Sak Leung, Zong-Ben Xu:
A novel splicing/decomposable binary encoding and its operators for genetic and evolutionary algorithms.
- Y. G. Sun, A. B. Mingarelli:
Oscillation of higher-order forced nonlinear differential equations.
- Juan Carlos Ceballos, Mauricio Sepúlveda, Octavio Paulo Vera Villagrán:
The Korteweg-de Vries-Kawahara equation in a bounded domain and some numerical results.
- Diana Dolicanin, Gradimir V. Milovanovic, Valery G. Romanovski:
Linearizability conditions for a cubic system.
- Daoud S. Daoud, Jürgen Geiser:
Overlapping Schwarz wave form relaxation for the solution of coupled and decoupled system of convection diffusion reaction equation.
- Balwant Singh Thakur:
Weak and strong convergence of composite implicit iteration process.
- Lina Song, Hongqing Zhang:
New complexiton solutions of the nonlinear evolution equations using a generalized rational expansion method with symbolic computation.
- Saralees Nadarajah:
Letter to the Editor.
- M. A. Abdou:
The extended tanh method and its applications for solving nonlinear physical models.
- K. Uslu, A. Nalli, M. Sen:
Erratum to "On the norms of circulant matrices with the Fibonacci and Lucas numbers" [Appl. Math. Comput.
160 (1) (2005) 125-132]. 997-998 http:
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:24:33 2009
by Michael Ley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Firdaus E. Udwadia, Phailaung Phohomsiri:
Generalized LM-inverse of a matrix augmented by a column vector.
- Ying-Jun Jiang, Jin-Ping Zeng:
Additive Schwarz algorithm for the nonlinear complementarity problem with M-function.
- Yongjun Li, Chengkui Zhong:
Pullback attractors for the norm-to-weak continuous process and application to the nonautonomous reaction-diffusion equations.
- Li Jin, Li-Wei Zhang, Xian-Tao Xiao:
Two differential equation systems for equality-constrained optimization.
- Changfeng Ma, Lihua Jiang:
Lower-dimensional linear complementarity problem approaches to the solution of a bi-obstacle problem.
- Giulio Casciola, L. B. Montefusco, Serena Morigi:
The regularizing properties of anisotropic radial basis functions.
- Tingchun Wang, Luming Zhang, Fangqi Chen:
Conservative schemes for the symmetric Regularized Long Wave equations.
- Lingyun Wang, Feng Ding, Peter X. Liu:
Convergence of HLS estimation algorithms for multivariable ARX-like systems.
- Feng Cheng Chang:
Complete sets of solutions to partition-distribution equations.
- Akbar Hashemi Borzabadi, Mortaza Gachpazan:
Approximate solutions for a class of first order nonlinear difference equations.
- Xiao Wang, Zhixiang Li:
Globally dynamical behaviors for a class of nonlinear functional difference equation with almost periodic coefficients.
- Gökhan Apaydin, Selim Seker, Niyazi Ari:
Weighted extended b-splines for one-dimensional electromagnetic problems.
- Hamed R. Tareghian, Seyyed Hassan Taheri:
A solution procedure for the discrete time, cost and quality tradeoff problem using electromagnetic scatter search.
- Yen-Liang Yeh, Cheng Chi Wang, Ming-Jyi Jang:
Using finite difference and differential transformation method to analyze of large deflections of orthotropic rectangular plate problem.
- Janusz Sokól:
Starlikeness of Hadamard product of certain analytic functions.
- Ali Abbasi Molai, Esmaile Khorram:
A modified algorithm for solving the proposed models by Ghodousian and Khorram and Khorram and Ghodousian.
- Abdelkader Boucherif, Nawal Al-Malki:
Nonlinear three-point third-order boundary value problems.
- A. Flores-Franulic, Heriberto Román-Flores:
A Chebyshev type inequality for fuzzy integrals.
- F. Hosseinzadeh Lotfi, Gholam Reza Jahanshahloo, M. Esmaeili:
Sensitivity analysis of efficient units in the presence of non-discretionary inputs.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Multiple-front solutions for the Burgers equation and the coupled Burgers equations.
- Bimal Kumar Mishra, Navnit Jha:
Fixed period of temporary immunity after run of anti-malicious software on computer nodes.
- Xinsheng Xiong, Zhengqiu Zhang:
Existence and global attractivity of a periodic solution for a prey-predator model with sex-structure.
- Ying Zhang, Wei Xu, Tong Fang:
Stochastic Hopf bifurcation and chaos of stochastic Bonhoeffer-van der Pol system via Chebyshev polynomial approximation.
- Haixing Wang, Jinsheng Shen:
Heuristic approaches for solving transit vehicle scheduling problem with route and fueling time constraints.
- Yingjie Wei, Wenjie Gao:
Existence and uniqueness of local solutions to a class of quasilinear degenerate parabolic systems.
- Yuping Zhang, Xinzhi Liu, Hong Zhu, Shouming Zhong:
Stability analysis and control synthesis for a class of switched neutral systems.
- Shihui Zhu, Xiaoguang Li:
Sharp upper and lower bounds on the blow-up rate for nonlinear Schrödinger equation with potential.
- Changfeng Ma, Desheng Wang:
Finite element analysis of an A-Phi method for time-dependent Maxwell's equations based on explicit-magnetic-field scheme.
- Seifedine Kadry:
On the generalization of probabilistic transformation method.
- Octavian G. Mustafa:
On oscillatory solutions of certain first order ordinary differential equations.
- Guojian Lin, Yiguang Hong:
Delay induced oscillation in predator-prey system with Beddington-DeAngelis functional response.
- Muhammad Aslam Noor, Yonghong Yao:
Three-step iterations for variational inequalities and nonexpansive mappings.
- Lin-Xia Hu, Wan-Tong Li:
Global stability of a rational difference equation.
- Han Wang, Hui-sheng Zhang:
Boundary element method for simulating the coupled motion of a fluid and a three-dimensional body.
- Ibrahim Abouelfarag Ibrahim:
Solvability of mixed type operator equations.
- Malik Zawwar Hussain, Maria Hussain:
Visualization of data preserving monotonicity.
- Li Gongsheng, Cheng Jin, Yao De, Liu Hongliang, Liu Jijun:
One-dimensional equilibrium model and source parameter determination for soil-column experiment.
- Aurora Hermoso-Carazo, Josefa Linares-Pérez:
Extended and unscented filtering algorithms using one-step randomly delayed observations.
- Jianhua Shen, Ruixi Liang:
Periodic solutions for a kind of second order neutral functional differential equations.
- Fanwei Meng, Run Xu:
Kamenev-type oscillation criteria for even order neutral differential equations with deviating arguments.
- A. Golbabai, M. Javidi:
Application of He's homotopy perturbation method for nth-order integro-differential equations.
- Mingchuan Zhang, Zhongli Wei:
Existence of positive solutions for fourth-order m-point boundary value problem with variable parameters.
- Changbum Chun:
Some improvements of Jarratt's method with sixth-order convergence.
- Maitree Podisuk, Ungsana Chundang, Wannaporn Sanprasert:
Single step formulas and multi-step formulas of the integration method for solving the initial value problem of ordinary differential equation.
- Po Chih Chen, Chia-Ou Chang, W. T. Chang Chien:
An alternative proof for the explicit equations of motion for mechanical systems with independent non-ideal constraints.
- Christian-Oliver Ewald, John McNamara, Alasdair Houston:
Parental care as a differential game: A dynamic extension of the Houston-Davies game.
- Jonas Rimas:
On computing of arbitrary positive integer powers for one type of even order tridiagonal matrices with eigenvalues on imaginary axis - II.
- Weerayuth Nilsrakoo, Satit Saejung:
A reconsideration on convergence of three-step iterations for asymptotically nonexpansive mappings.
- M. Zamirian, M. H. Farahi, A. R. Nazemi:
An applicable method for solving the shortest path problems.
- Gordon G. Cash:
An algorithm for calculating the independence and vertex-cover polynomials of a graph.
- K. Rezaie, Mohsen Sadegh Amalnik, A. Gereie, B. Ostadi, M. Shakhseniaee:
Using extended Monte Carlo simulation method for the improvement of risk management: Consideration of relationships between uncertainties.
- Mohammad Fathian, Babak Amiri, Ali Maroosi:
Application of honey-bee mating optimization algorithm on clustering.
- Afsaneh Fatemi, Kamran Zamanifar, Naser NematBakhsh:
A new genetic approach to construct near-optimal binary search trees.
- Esteban Tlelo-Cuautle, Jesús M. Muñoz-Pacheco:
Simulation of Chua's circuit by automatic control of step-size.
- Khalida Inayat Noor, Muhammad Aslam Noor, Shaher Momani:
Modified Householder iterative method for nonlinear equations.
- Yi-Kuei Lin:
MC-based Algorithm for a telecommunication network under node and budget constraints.
- Muhammad Aslam Noor, Khalida Inayat Noor, Mahmood-ul-Hassan:
Third-order iterative methods free from second derivatives for nonlinear equation.
- Khosrow Maleknejad, Hesamoddin Derili:
Numerical solution of Hammerstein integral equations by using combination of spline-collocation method and Lagrange interpolation.
- Kwan Pyo Ko, Byung-Gook Lee, Gang Joon Yoon:
A ternary 4-point approximating subdivision scheme.
- Kemal Polat, Salih Günes:
A novel approach to estimation of E. coli promoter gene sequences: Combining feature selection and least square support vector machine (FS_LSSVM).
- Ching-Liang Su:
Finger shape expansion and recognition by wavelet transform.
- Rahman Farnoosh, Morteza Ebrahimi:
Monte Carlo method via a numerical algorithm to solve a parabolic problem.
- Suh-Wen Chiou:
Reserve capacity of signal-controlled road network.
- J. Amador, Jesus R. Artalejo:
On the distribution of the successful and blocked events in the M/M/c retrial queue: A computational approach.
- C. Ramachandran, T. N. Shanmugam, H. M. Srivastava, A. Swaminathan:
A unified class of k-uniformly convex functions defined by the Dziok-Srivastava linear operator.
- Tao Xiang, Xiaofeng Liao, Kwok-Wo Wong:
An improved particle swarm optimization algorithm combined with piecewise linear chaotic map.
- Mohan K. Kadalbajoo, Devendra Kumar:
Geometric mesh FDM for self-adjoint singular perturbation boundary value problems.
- S. Mehdi Hashemi, Mohsen Rezapour, Ahmad Moradi:
Two new algorithms for the Min-Power Broadcast problem in static ad hoc networks.
- J. Rashidinia, R. Jalilian, R. Mohammadi, M. Ghasemi:
Sextic spline method for the solution of a system of obstacle problems.
- A. Dang Quang:
Iterative method for solving a nonlinear boundary value problem.
- R. K. Mohanty:
Stability interval for explicit difference schemes for multi-dimensional second-order hyperbolic equations with significant first-order space derivative terms.
- Abdellah Bnouhachem, Muhammad Aslam Noor, Mohamed Khalfaoui:
Modified descent-projection method for solving variational inequalities.
- Muhammad Aslam Noor, Vijay Gupta:
Modified Householder iterative method free from second derivatives for nonlinear equations.
- B. N. Mandal, Subhra Bhattacharya:
Numerical solution of some classes of integral equations using Bernstein polynomials.
- A. Golbabai, M. Javidi:
A new family of iterative methods for solving system of nonlinear algebric equations.
- Shiang-Tai Liu:
Profit maximization with quantity discount: An application of geometric programming.
- G. A. Afrouzi, Z. Naghizadeh, S. Mahdavi:
A numerical method for finding positive solution of diffusive logistic equation.
- Mohamed Saleh:
Estimating market shares in each market segment using the information entropy concept.
- Maziar Salahi:
A finite termination Mehrotra-type predictor-corrector algorithm.
- Peter Knoll, Siroos Mirzaei, Horst Köhn:
Numerical simulation of dynamic sand dunes.
- Amjad Alipanah, Mehdi Dehghan:
Numerical solution of the nonlinear Fredholm integral equations by positive definite functions.
- J. Rashidinia, R. Mohammadi, M. Ghasemi:
Cubic spline solution of singularly perturbed boundary value problems with significant first derivatives.
- Awoke Andargie, Y. N. Reddy:
An exponentially fitted special second-order finite difference method for solving singular perturbation problems.
- Frank Emmert-Streib, Matthias Dehmer:
Information theoretic measures of UHG graphs with low computational complexity.
- Qi Wang:
Homotopy perturbation method for fractional KdV equation.
- Raed Ali Al-Khasawneh, Fudziah Ismail, Mohamed Suleiman:
Embedded diagonally implicit Runge-Kutta-Nystrom 4(3) pair for solving special second-order IVPs.
- Miquel Grau-Sánchez, Josep M. Peris, José M. Gutiérrez:
Accelerated iterative methods for finding solutions of a system of nonlinear equations.
- Roland R. Benke:
Analytical and numerical solutions of the expected number of occurrences for combinations of event sequences due to variability.
- Jisheng Kou, Xiuhua Wang:
Sixth-order variants of Chebyshev-Halley methods for solving non-linear equations.
- Tibor K. Pogány:
Convergence of generalized Kapteyn expansion.
- Da-Zhi Sun, Jin-Peng Huai, Ji-Zhou Sun, Jia-Wan Zhang:
Computational efficiency analysis of Wu et al.'s fast modular multi-exponentiation algorithm.
- Süleyman Solak:
Erratum to "On the norms of circulant matrices with the Fibonacci and Lucas numbers" [Appl. Math. Comput. 160(2005) 125-132].