January 2000 Evolutionary Design
April 2000 Life-Cycle Design
September 2000 AI in Manufacturing:
State of the Art
- William C. Regli:
Special Issue: AI in Manufacturing: State of the Art.
- Craig Schlenoff, Peter Denno, Rob Ivester, Don Libes, Simon Szykman:
An analysis and approach to using existing ontological systems for applications in manufacturing.
- Christopher C. Yang, Michael M. Marefat, Frank W. Ciarallo:
Interval constraint networks for tolerance analysis and synthesis.
- Dana S. Nau, Michael O. Ball, John S. Baras, Abdur Chowdhury, Edward Lin, Jeff Meyer, Ravi Rajamani, John Splain, Vinai Trichur:
Generating and evaluating designs and plans for microwave modules.
- Daniel M. Gaines, Caroline C. Hayes:
Simultaneously searching for planning goals, operators, and effectors.
- Oleg Lukibanov, Iliana Martinez, Timothy J. Lenz, James K. McDowell, Clark Radcliffe, Jon Sticklen:
Socharis: The instantiation of a strategy for conceptual manufacturing planning.
- K. Suzanne Barber, Joonoo Kim:
Toward flexible and fault tolerant intelligent manufacturing: Sensible agents in shop-floor control.
November 2000 Topological representation and reasoning in design and manufacturing
Copyright © Mon Nov 2 21:23:51 2009
by Michael Ley (email@example.com)